evil [ 55 ] ** [41.35%]
Total Votes: 133
Guests cannot vote 
gamer10
post Jan 28 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

I plan on being good, but joining the dark side soon after. I find my lack of faith disturbing . . . tongue.gif

Meaning I'll probably set out to help some NPC, and in the long run end up killing everyone in town when I get bored with the mission.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Feb 8 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #42

Finder
Group Icon

I am a taoist so I do not believe in good and evil, however my first character will be very likely to kill people for houseing, items etc. and I will learn the landscape with that character, she will prolly go stealth, the later after a few hours I will make a character who follows the quest lines and does what he is supposed to do, but sneak in a comfort kill now and again...I just can't help myself... Games with violence don't make people violent, they make violent people from being violent in real life by allowing an outlet for anger, aggression, hostility, and bloodlust...that's kinda me...I just gotta see more blood...red...moist... warm....sticky,... copper-tasting ahhhhhhhhhhh yeeaaaaaa that's it....

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post
Daedric Lord Molag Ball
post Feb 9 2006, 01:55 AM
Post #43

Associate

QUOTE(raistlin @ Sep 25 2005, 08:29 PM)
will you be an evil tyrant or a nobel hero?

An assasin that works for watever pays him the most so probally evil for the most part. I also am considering being an evil sorcerer or a noble knight but mostly an evil dude.

--------------------
I am Molag Ball the Daedric Lord Of Troubles!
+Quote Post
Sirin
post Feb 9 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #44

Evoker

Gee, I don't know. Good leaves me feeling like I've done the right thing (which I have happy.gif), but evil is occasionally more fun.... plus I want my first game to be an assassin/Thief....

--------------------
+Quote Post
Proweler
post Feb 9 2006, 02:27 AM
Post #45

Retainer

I'll be Evil when it's convenient.

Although that usually means I'm pure good in rpgs because somebody once had the silly idea that there should always be multiple valid options to solve a problem.
I think this rather poor because it degrades evil to pointlessness. Sometimes there just are moments that you have to massacre a whole town because they don't agree with your policy and you can't afford the troops to quell the riots. Then again, I'm doing it to save the lives of my own troops and subjects.

This post has been edited by Proweler: Feb 9 2006, 02:27 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Holosiren
post Feb 9 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #46

Retainer

I gravitate away from pure good and evil. I love moral ambiguity; after all, the decisions you make in Tamriel are difficult to classify. Should you believe one person or the other? Would it be better to execute the criminal or to learn his motives? It's hard to be good; being evil is cheesy

I roleplay characters with serious moral defects. Then, as the story progresses, I'll slowly transition to a good character. For example, I'll start the game as a thief and then develop into a warrior. Panging for the character development that's impossible in an open game, I try to create my own. Down with static characters and simple labels of "good" and "evil". In most RPGs the moral decisions are so elementary that good and evil are just faceplates, inane avatars. Morrowind, and I assume other Bethesda titles, was different.

This post has been edited by Holosiren: Feb 9 2006, 10:41 PM
+Quote Post
Discobiscut
post Feb 9 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #47

Retainer

I like the challange of being evil and getting away with it.
However from what I have read both the theives and DB require you get caught in the act prior to invitation to there respective guilds.
So I reckon that before I "acquire" anything good the best bet is to steal something right at the begining to get your theives guild invite.
I am pretty sure that when you get arrested anything that doesn't belong to you goes.
Which is the only real negative to getting caught.
With the DB I think you have to kill an innocent, but does that mean you have to get caught as well or just kill them and the DB will find out then invite you.

I reckon both of these story lines are going to be some of the best immersion elements to the whole game.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Feb 10 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

Yeah probebly, I can't wait... I will love to be contacted in jail and stage a breakout (if thats what is going to happen anyways...)

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dark_Elf_
post Feb 10 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #49

Retainer

I don't think he's either, but I guess he's really not very evil, so I guess I'll go with good.

--------------------
I'm always anonymous...

I am a student at the Academy of Daedric Studies.

Red eyes seem to glitter at you from the darkness...
+Quote Post
Proof
post Feb 11 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #50

Unregistered

A bit of both blink.gif He has a noble goal but will break the law to accomplish it.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Feb 12 2006, 10:47 AM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

Good and Evil don't exist. My character will probably be a bit of a loner. He has seen the worst of humanity and lost fate. And there is something about some guy who looks a bit evil. So he will be a sneaky, backstabbing unsocial guy who prefers to blast opponents with stuff as blind, paralysis and fatigue damage before finishing the job with a sword. But he'll still do a good thing from time to time. After all, I can't let those Daedra ruin that beautiful forest!

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Feb 12 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #52

Finder
Group Icon

I think I never played an evil character in any RPG I can remember, I just find it hard to "role-play" as pure evil. However I tend to start off quite neutral to leave as many options open as possible to explore the game. But I'll usually end up being the kind hero that helps an old lady get her cat back from a tree. laugh.gif

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love put into them that matters - Mother Teresa
+Quote Post
Sirin
post Feb 12 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #53

Evoker

i've said it once, i'll say it again: i like being good better. but in oblivion, the vastness of your options will probably make me opt for evil biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Million
post Feb 13 2006, 02:19 AM
Post #54

Retainer

wink.gif Its kinda hard not to be evil. Since I steal stuff alot and I kill people for their houses. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Name: Maximus
Race: Nord
Sign: Shadow
Master in: Blade, Bow
Factions: Champion of Cyrodiil, Listener, Grand Champion,Head of Theives guild,
Played Hours: 103
Level: 34
+Quote Post
Sirin
post Feb 13 2006, 02:32 AM
Post #55

Evoker

but mind you, you filthy hedonistic sinner you (joking, by the way), you can buy your OWN house, or say they so (they might be deceiving us biggrin.gif ) so there's no need to kill people for their's!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Passsie
post Mar 7 2006, 08:44 AM
Post #56

Associate

i will be a GOOD ... thief biggrin.gif

Stealing soent mean i`m bad person... as long i dont kill anyone biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Curly_G_
post Mar 7 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #57

Finder
Group Icon

I have a neutral character and an Evil character planned, but I doubt I'll stay in the boundaries when I get a good offer.

--------------------
Curly G .co.uk

+Quote Post
xycolian
post Mar 8 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #58

Finder
Group Icon

I will be very evil. evil to the degree in which i wear the full set of daedric armor (which makes me look utterly evil evillol.sml.gif) and I will also outfit my evil, war-going steed with a full set of daedric horse armor (which makes look even more utterly evil evillol.sml.gif). I will also slay people where they are standing if i overhear them talking to one-another about how weird or dumb they think i am. if anybody runs to the guards and tells the guards where i am when i have a high bounty on my head i will make sure to slay the person who told on me to the guards before i do anything else. evillol.sml.gif

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
Toidi.Loof
post Mar 28 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #59

Associate

Im sort of confused i want to be good but i like the dark brotherhood. I think ill play it evile at first and then convert to the good side biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Dark one
post Mar 28 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #60

Retainer

There is no good or evil. There is just balance. Ill be the protector of the balance. ( No MAN !!! Ill be pure evil )
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2024 - 02:11 PM