4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hukai's Alchemist's Journey RP 001 - Playground
davion
post Apr 18 2005, 05:54 AM
Post #21

Finder
Group Icon

Several months would pass before Nicolas would attack anyone else, for that would be the time it would take to build his fortress and make his grand army.

"Hans," Nicolas shouted

"Yes sir?" Hans replied

"Bring me the prisoner!" Nicolas demanded.

Hans bowed then about faced and walked into the holding cells to come back a few minutes later with the prisoner.

"So, you betrey your race by living with these savages?!" Nicolas asked in a demanding tone.

The imperial prisoner didn't say anything, just staired at him evily, and drove Nicolas past madness. Nicolas didn't like the way the imperial traitor looked at him so he gourged out his eyes. A series of long screams bellowed through the core of Red Mountain then Nicolas said,

"Hans, take this filth away, and make sure he recives a traitors welcome!"

Then without hesitation Hans dragged the prisoner to the tourture room and started to lash him with whips and maces and short punches to the kidneys.

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 18 2005, 05:56 AM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

Taros was surprised by the regeneration of the leg. It must have been a high level restoration magic, either constant effect or just really damn long lasting.
That left one option, behead the fool, magic could save him from that. He wasted no breath speaking with the man. He moved forth and swung again, aiming for Xavier's head.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 18 2005, 01:38 PM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

[quote=minque]Serene shut the door to the Mage´s Guild behind her, tears running down her cheeks as she headed towards the Strider-port of Ald´ruhn.
" Not welcome anymore" Edwinna Elbert´s harsh voice rung in her head as she stumbled on the hard sterile ground, ashes whirling around her feet.

"Must get ot of here" she said to herself wiping her nose, "No point in hanging around not wanted". But she couldn´t wipe out the image of the tall Dunmer with the warm reddish eyes who was reaching for her this very morning as she was thrown out of the Council-hall, when it was all revealed.

Of course how could she even think that a tryst with a Redoran councilor would be accepted among the entire council?

The words of Bolvyn Venim came to her as she started climbing the slope leading to the silt-strider;

" An outrage is what it is! Totally unaccepted!" I hereby ban you Serene, ban you and expell you from the Great House Redoran, and you are strictly forbidden to set your foot in Ald´ruhn again"

"Nooo," she screamed and looked straight inte the eyes of the man she spent the last three months with, who now was a beaten man with no hope for mercy, and what she saw was love and a great sadness.

Serene arrived at the Strider, once more wiped her face and straighten herself up. No more crying, now she had to handle this situation in the best possible way. She had decided to go to Balmora, surely there they could use a skilled healer and mage.....well they had to! A strong determination filled her as she paid the fee and entered the silt-strider....[/quote]
Serene was entering the Silt-Strider, a Redguard woman appeared near the Silt-Strider...
"Excuse me... But you wouldn't be going to Balmora would u?" the Redguard woman asked. She was a tall and thin person, carring just a little sack on her left side, and had only a very dark blue, almost black looking armour that looked like some type of leather (sp?) it was easy to see her two bladed gauntlets sticking out of her sack with some more daggers and darts. But she looked nice as she took away her cloak...
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 18 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #24

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene looked at the Redguard-woman that suddenly appeared beside her. She looked friendly and a friendly face was just what Serene felt she needed by then
"yes....she replied slowly, I´m going to Balmora, no point in staying where I´m not wanted..
Tears filled her eyes again, as she boarded the Strider

Serene sat down and leaned back, closing her eyes for a while, pondering about why this woman approached her.....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 18 2005, 02:21 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Minestra sat down... She wasn't used to talk about feelings as she is a assassin. But she really thought this woman had went through something bad...
"What has happend...? Is there anything a stranger can help u with..." Minestra said, only trying to help Serene. But she was sure that the woman wouldn't want to talk to a stranger. So she leaned back, not really waiting for a answer..
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 18 2005, 02:30 PM
Post #26

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene opened her eyes and watched the woman opposite her, she looked as if she very well could take care of herself and perhaps others as well, yet she somewhat sounded compassionate and reliable, so Serene decided to tell her first her name and then what had happened in Ald´ruhn, the expelling from the mage´s guild was no problem to talk about, that was an unjustice in Serene´s eyes...

But the events in House Redoran was harder to talk about, so she decided she keep that for herself for the time being

Minestra was a good listener, and while telling her story Serene felt stronger and dedicated to make a life in Balmora......

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 18 2005, 02:49 PM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

[quote=minque]Serene opened her eyes and watched the woman opposite her, she looked as if she very well could take care of herself and perhaps others as well, yet she somewhat sounded compassionate and reliable, so Serene decided to tell her first her name and then what had happened in Ald´ruhn, the expelling from the mage´s guild was no problem to talk about, that was an unjustice in Serene´s eyes...

But the events in House Redoran was harder to talk about, so she decided she keep that for herself for the time being

Minestra was a good listener, and while telling her story Serene felt stronger and dedicated to make a life in Balmora......[/quote]
Minestra knew that the mages guild was have ment much to Serene, she could see glimts that Serene was holding something back. But didn't care to bring it up, she looked up at the sky, the sun had stood up now and was shinning down at them while the Silt-Strider was heading against Balmora...
"I guess u had a lot of friends in Mage's Guild, but I've been to Balmora and its a great place. Atleast the people I know there, I hope that you can recover from the Mage's Guild..." she paused and looked at Serene "I guess I dont know much of this, but even as it might be hard to replace the friends u had, u can always join another faction..." Minestra thought she might was asking to many questions, maybe things Serene didn't want to answer...
"Well its a long way to Balmora... guess we will be there by sundown or something" Minestra said taking of her sack using it as a pillow, now Serene could clearly see Minestra's weapons inside it and her cloak to...
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 18 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #28

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Fuzzy Knights][quote=minque]Serene opened her eyes and watched the woman opposite her, she looked as if she very well could take care of herself and perhaps others as well, yet she somewhat sounded compassionate and reliable, so Serene decided to tell her first her name and then what had happened in Ald´ruhn, the expelling from the mage´s guild was no problem to talk about, that was an unjustice in Serene´s eyes...

Minestra was a good listener, and while telling her story Serene felt stronger and dedicated to make a life in Balmora......[/quote]
Minestra knew that the mages guild was have ment much to Serene, she could see glimts that Serene was holding something back. But didn't care to bring it up, she looked up at the sky, the sun had stood up now and was shinning down at them while the Silt-Strider was heading against Balmora...
"I guess u had a lot of friends in Mage's Guild, but I've been to Balmora and its a great place. Atleast the people I know there, I hope that you can recover from the Mage's Guild..." she paused and looked at Serene "I guess I dont know much of this, but even as it might be hard to replace the friends u had, u can always join another faction..." Minestra thought she might was asking to many questions, maybe things Serene didn't want to answer...
"Well its a long way to Balmora... guess we will be there by sundown or something" Minestra said taking of her sack using it as a pillow, now Serene could clearly see Minestra's weapons inside it and her cloak to...[/quote]

" I was raised in the mages guild" Serene said sadly, "but after I dishonoured the great House Redoran they didn´t want me anymore....those mages are very proud of the good relations with the redorans" Serene started crying again when she thought of the way she "dishonoured" her house. Now she didn´t want to burden Minestra with her problems so she didn´t speak anymore, just discretely wiped her face.
Then she saw how heavy armed the young redguard was, and her eyes widened in sheer astonishment.
"But why....what..who are you really? she asked and looked straight into Minestras eyes...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 18 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Aki]Taros was surprised by the regeneration of the leg. It must have been a high level restoration magic, either constant effect or just really damn long lasting.
That left one option, behead the fool, magic could save him from that. He wasted no breath speaking with the man. He moved forth and swung again, aiming for Xavier's head.[/quote]

Long has time past since someone actually confronted Xavier without fear of death. It made Xavier's sense's riple with a joy understandable only by the derranged.

Xavier parried the attack to the head with his massive black broadsword, and quickly countered back with a mighty swing. The adventurer proved to fast and it missed him by several feet. He quickly analyzed his surroundings and noticed that they were greatly in his favour, low ceilings and the tight hallway would either force the adventurer to flee, or die by his sword.

Xavier made several more wild swings, cracking walls, and breaking pictures, yet still he didn't touch the adventurer. But the his back was nearing the back wall, he had to make a choice...

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 18 2005, 08:36 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

oops sorry

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 18 2005, 09:21 PM
Post #31

Mouth
Group Icon

Taros didn't panic. He couldn't keep this up, and he knew it. He had an advantage in his weapon's length, if he could get past the broadsword, Xavier would be at his mercy. Taros rushed forth again, and when the swing came, Taros blocked it with his Wakizashi, the sheer force forcing Taros into the wall, and the only reason the Wakizashi didn't snap was because of its' Daedric construction.

Taros slid his blade along Xaviers' as he ran, maintaining the lock, when the Wakizashi met the crossguard, he abandoned it, blades snapping out of his Guantlets. He swung at Xavier again.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 18 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

This time Xavier did nothing to stop the blade. It went right through his body, missing his tainted heart by mere inches. There was a slight hint of pain on his face but nothing more. Then his mouth formed a smile.

Xavier tightly grabbed the adventurers arm and started to pull out the Wakizashi while pinning his other arm against the wall. As strong as the adventurer was he wasn't as nearly as strong as Xavier, but maybe more cunning.

The blade was out of Xavier body and he was directing it towards the adventurer's heart...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 18 2005, 09:45 PM
Post #33

Mouth
Group Icon

Taros smirked, whsipering a ancient phrase. The blade aimed for his heart struck the wall. "The Ancestor Guardian.." Taros said, hooking a leg behind Xaviers' and pulling. Xavier lost his footing enough to allow Taros to wriggle free and move away, both wrist-bladse extended from his gauntlets.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 19 2005, 02:52 AM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

Xavier dashed backward several feet. Whispering a few ancient words of his own, Xavier sent forth a massive ball of fire down the hall. Everything around it was burning up, including his skin...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 19 2005, 02:53 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

[quote=minque]"I was raised in the mages guild" Serene said sadly, "but after I dishonoured the great House Redoran they didn´t want me anymore....those mages are very proud of the good relations with the redorans" Serene started crying again when she thought of the way she "dishonoured" her house. Now she didn´t want to burden Minestra with her problems so she didn´t speak anymore, just discretely wiped her face.
Then she saw how heavy armed the young redguard was, and her eyes widened in sheer astonishment.
"But why....what..who are you really? she asked and looked straight into Minestras eyes...[/quote]
Minestra was sure it would be a nice time to reveal herself that she was a assassin from the Morag Tong. So she looke down at her sack full of your assassin equipment and weapons...
"My name is Minestra, I'm a weapon and combat equipment trader. I've been through Tamriel selling mostly weapons. Had some hard times thought, until I came here to Vvardenfell around two years ago and got off very good. So I've just selled some weapons here in Ald'Ruhn and now heading to Balmora..." he replied before laying the sack back...
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 19 2005, 07:47 PM
Post #36

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Channler]Xavier dashed backward several feet. Whispering a few ancient words of his own, Xavier sent forth a massive ball of fire down the hall. Everything around it was burning up, including his skin...[/quote]

Taros shook his head, pressing himself flush with the side of the hall, the fireball englufing what it could reach and rushing back to crash against the wall. The Netch leather armor on Taros' left side was burnt away, save for his helmet, greaves, and his wrist blade was covered with soot. Taros' skin, however, was hardly singed. "You're just trying to burn ash you N'wah..." he said with a grin. The Dunmer were remarkably fire resistant. The Corridor however, was burning, esspecially the wooden support beams on the ceiling.

At that time, severalguards burnt into the bar, alerted by the sounds of the fireball and the smell of the fire. The fire was rapidly spreading.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 19 2005, 09:23 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

"Hahahaha... I see that we have reached a stalemate" Xavier said with a sadistic grin, "You are a worthy opponent, never has one fought me and lived to tell the tale." His voice was starting do be drowned out by the roaring flames. A jewel of some sort appeared in Xavier's fist and he threw it at the adventurer who caught it.

"Take this, it will alert you when I am near, perhaps that sometime in the future I shall have the honor of spilling your blood over Nirn!" He yelled while being consumed by the flames. Xavier lept as hard and as high as he could, jumping through the already crumbling ceiling and out into the unkown... The jewel in the adventurer's hand faded with every step Xavier took away from him.

-- Noon that day --

The fire had spread from the Eight Plates into most of Balmora, mainly the housing districts. If it weren't for the valiant efforts of the guild's then all of Balmora would of been nothing more than a smoldering pit.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 20 2005, 04:48 AM
Post #38

Mouth
Group Icon

Taros pocketed the gem and grabbed his Wakizashi from the ground. He swung the blade at the nearby window, the volcanic green glass shattering. Taros managed to squirm through the small window with minor injuries and get away from the building.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 20 2005, 09:02 PM
Post #39

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Fuzzy Knights][quote=minque]"I was raised in the mages guild" Serene said sadly, "but after I dishonoured the great House Redoran they didn´t want me anymore....those mages are very proud of the good relations with the redorans" Serene started crying again when she thought of the way she "dishonoured" her house. Now she didn´t want to burden Minestra with her problems so she didn´t speak anymore, just discretely wiped her face.
"But why....what..who are you really? she asked and looked straight into Minestras eyes...[/quote]
Minestra was sure it would be a nice time to reveal herself that she was a assassin from the Morag Tong. So she looke down at her sack full of your assassin equipment and weapons...
"My name is Minestra, I'm a weapon and combat equipment trader. I've been through Tamriel selling mostly weapons. Had some hard times thought, until I came here to Vvardenfell around two years ago and got off very good. So I've just selled some weapons here in Ald'Ruhn and now heading to Balmora..." he replied before laying the sack back...[/quote]

"Oh why you have some nice gear in your sack" Serene said looking into Minestra´s inventory, "could really be useful, since we don´t know what it´s gonna be like when in Balmora"

"By the way my name is Serene, think I forgot to tell you" Then she decded to tell Minestra a bit more about her magic skills and also pondered about if she would suggest that she and the young redguard should make some kind of a joint venture, both kinda newcomers in Balmora....

The siltstrider then went down for landing at the striderport in Balmora so Serene rised to her feet and said:
" Come, let´s go for a drink and make some plans"

Serene stretched her hand out to Minestra....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 21 2005, 12:51 AM
Post #40

Knower
Group Icon

Earlier:Hukai had made it to his guild. And after being worked to the brink of fatigue, he was given his leave for the day. He had returend to the small renting room upstairs and woken only once. for a few minutes, he thought he had smelled smoke, but fell asleep nonetheless.

That morning, as he dressed and packed his gear, Hukai could tell that the balance of nature in the area was tipped. And after a long moring of working for the disgrunetled Argonian He-Just-Stands-There, Hukai went to sit on the guild balcony.

Now:
"What the...?" Hukai peered nervously out across the river as smoke rose from the richer end of town. "Has something happened?" He knew leaving would mean punishment, but Hukai threw on his gear, lept over the railing of the balcony, and ran off towards the smoke, casting a strong chamelon on himself from a scroll along the way. He came upon the smoldering ruins of what once was a happy tavern. The people running around in a panic lead him to belive that there was still some small problem, but he ketp to the shadows and watched.

Ooc: Sorry if it's crappy, I'm a little busy.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:28 PM