2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Demon's Uprising RP - Characters
Elongar
post Feb 26 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #1

Finder
Group Icon

Je would like to be one of the assassin's sent out to Krellos. T'would be nice.

That means:
Name: Arhellorn
Race: Bosmer
Sex: Male
Height: Tallish for a Bosmer, 1.70 meters or so, 5 foot 8 inches etc.
History: Several major kills between the Great Houses. A lot of experience in assassination and spying, gained from 18 years in the "covert industry". A grizzled veteran, fighting mainly with short blades although also trained well in marksmanship, resorting to sniping in certain situations.
Personality: Takes duty seriously, lives for his job. Takes no risks. In his eventful life, he has learned to complete a job to perfection but this is his biggest challenge yet.
Appearance: Brownish hair, tall, fairly muscular, a "fair" face, in Tolkiens words.
Aspirations: Adventure, challenges. Is however completely satisfied with a coupla bottles of mazte every now and then.
Family: Died in "accidents" early on in his life. He was orphaned by the innkeeper in Pelegiad.

Hopefully, we'll be seeing some more contributions here please! :<

--------------------
Power of the Shadow made human flesh,
wakened to turmoil, strife and ruin.
The Reborn One, marked and bleeding,
dances the sword in dreams and mist,
chains the Shadowsworn to his will,
from the city, lost and forsaken,
leads the spears to war once more,
breaks the spears and makes them see,
truth long hidden in the ancient dream.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 27 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #2

Evoker

Name: Kalloros
Race: Dunmer
Height: 6.5
Occuupation: Killer
History: Not a lot is known about Kalloros other than the fact that he was the Morag Tong guildmaster for 10 years. What is known is that he was betrayed and left for dead by someone he trusted, that person is now the guildmatser of Morag Tong.
Personality: Cold and callous in his actions. No mercy for those who he considers enemies and no remorse for his actions.
Appearance: Tall and scarred. Long, flowing black hair and one red eye, one silver. An odd trademark among the dunmer
Aspirations: To kill the Morag Tong Guildmaster
Family: Brother (the current guildmaster of Morag Tong, the one who betrayed and nearly killed him)
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 27 2005, 07:18 PM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hi I volunteer as archmaster of House Redoran!

Name: Serene
Race: Imperial
Height: 1,85 m

History: Serene came to Vvardenfell for a special purpose, she was meant to handle the house-wars and also take care of the ashlander tribes. She succeded very well and was adopted by the ahemmusa. Then she also joined house Redoran and rose quickly in rank. She was named archmaster by Athyn Sarethi and has ruled that house ever after.

Personality: Serene is a strong, very intelligent woman. She has a strong sense of honour and also is very compassionate. She can easy adopt to people, easy put herself in other peoples place.....She´s very well appreciated in her house. She´s a good leader

Appearance.: Tall, slender, dark hair, really good looking

Aspirations: To lead her house to prosperity and also to save Vvardenfell

Family: married to Athyn Sarethi, with 2 children, a daughter who is 5 and a baby-son

hmm will this fit in you think?

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Feb 27 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

well i'm new to rpg threads so if i get out of hand or what not tell me or have some trap laid (if you know what i mean) wink.gif

Name: Vealon
race: Breton (yes strange name)
height: 6' 2"
history: as a child his parents were killed by the creatures of the night and He was adopted by High elves and started his training when he was old enough to know what happened to his parents.
personality: tooth for a tooth, eye for an eye personality
apperance: strong build, tan hair, keeps it in a pony tail thing, hansome
Asperations: what ARE asperations? are they wants? if so to free all of Varrdenfell of the undead.
family: well true familly is dead and the high elves live in a newly founded Telvanni town.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Feb 28 2005, 08:28 AM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

Name: Midave Vendal
Race: Dark Elf
Height: 1,76 Meters
History: Became Archmaster of House Krellos shortly after it rose to power again
Personality: Ambitious, Eccentric
Appearance: Long black hair, muscular
Aspirations: Ruling all of Morrowind
Family: All are dead
+Quote Post
Warsgoth
post Feb 28 2005, 02:13 PM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

-Name: Ederick

-Race: Redguard

-Sex: Male

-Height: 6"2'

-Occuupation: Assassin.

-History: Not much history. His parents did exist, but the dissapeared once he was born. He was forced to live alone, eating off of dead rats, Kagouti, Nix Hounds, and various types of plants.

-Personality: Tends to hide in the shadows and wait for the oppertune moment to strike.

-Appearance: If anyone hadn't known better, they'd all think he was a monk. Large hooded robe leaves face in shadows.

-Aspirations: Live life ot the fullest.

-Family: No brothers, no sisters, uncertain parents...
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Feb 28 2005, 02:21 PM
Post #7

Master Gimp
Group Icon

Name: Greywolf
Race: Nord
Height: 6"4

History: Brought up on the Northern Plateau, he was forced to learn the skills of ranged combat and hidden engagement as his Nomadic people were constantly plagued by other Tribal competitors.

Personality: Intense and serious. Very quiet. Honour bound to whomever he serves.

Appearance: Typical Nordic features, weathered skin, chiselled structure, tattoo of a fang under each eye leading down his cheek. Deep blue eyes, white hair.

Aspirations: To die on the field.

Family: All killed when he was 4 in a large scale night conflict between the MistHounds and his own tribe.
+Quote Post
milanius
post Mar 1 2005, 12:41 PM
Post #8

Agent

Name: Mrgud Gaius Gro-Grubash
Race: Orc
Sex: male
Height: 6"6

History: Mrgud is an orphan, addopted by members of Imperial Cult who`ve taught him the ways of honesty and compassion; however, his hot orcish blood and temper have put him into perril many times, as he wandered the Vvardenfell, both in the service of the Cult and on his own account. Unconfirmed rumors say that he stands behind several successful Search and Rescue missions in the Ashlands. He does not associate himself with the Great Houses of Morrowind, but he does some mercenary work for both Redorans and Hlaalu every now and then.

Personality: Moody, agressive and passionate, yet very honorable, intuitive and sometimes even gentle. Very unusual characteristics for an Orc.

Appearance: Solid like a rock, but suprisingly fast for his constitution. Long dark hair (ponytail), dark eyes, several big scars on his legs, arms and torso, old burnmarks on the skin of his right arm.

Aspirations: Honorable life and honorable death... and, possibly, uncovering his true origins

Family: None - his adopted parrents died several years ago

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Mar 5 2005, 02:20 AM
Post #9

Unregistered

Name: Jonajosa
Race: High Elf
Height: 6'8
Occuupation: Running the Morag Tong (Grandmaster)
History: Raised by a man who found him on the beach near Vivec. His past shrouded in mystery
Personality: Stern. ready for anything. Perfers to do things in time. Is very secretive.
Appearance: Tall, Well built. Scars on the forearms and one on the neck.
Aspirations: To find out where he came from and to let nothing stand in his way in completeing that.
Family: Man who raised him. His close and most trusted friend who was rasied in the same town as him.

Well heres a Guildmaster.
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 6 2005, 07:36 AM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

Could I please be a Valpyre General? BTW I am new at this.

Name: Oozae
Race: Valpyre
Height: 2.1metres
History: I have an idea of what I want my history to be, but I would need to know the Valpyres general history, thanks.
Personality: An ambitious, cunning and powerful Valpyre who's strength of will can move mountains. He is dogged and will never give up. He serves (blood sacrafices?) but would willingly give up his sercive to (?) if it would make him more powerful. He holds a pretense of serving (?) but is only in it for himself.
Appearance: Can't really give a description at the moment as it would require further information, I could make up some stuff, but only with the authors permission.
Aspirations: To become the most powerful Valpyre, to destroy his fellows and make the lesser races serve his will.
Family: Oozae's parents were two servitors to (?). His parents were inevitably killed when they became too highly favoured by (?)

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 6 2005, 08:43 PM
Post #11

Finder
Group Icon

what up im new too smile.gif

Name: Javis
Height: 6 foot 2
Occuupation: Wanderer
History: Mysterious
Personality: Cries alot. Loves Doughnuts. Serious when needed.
Appearance: Very Handsome; Blonde spikey hair; earing; black rose coloured long jacket.
Aspirations: Bring piece and or love to the world.
Family: The old man in Tel Fyr
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 10 2005, 04:49 AM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

Name: Aki, just Aki
Race: Breton...
Sex: Yes, please, oh....male tongue.gif
Height: 2 meters, or, roughly 6, 6
Occuupation: Warrior, Guildmaster of the Fighters Guild
History: Aki grew up in High Rock, in a town that many many adventurers and the like passed through. So naturally, once he had acquired enough money he bought some equipment and set out to adventure, this was when he was...20.

Two years later, in Sykrim, he had a run-in with a Werewolf, and got infected. Of course, unlike some, he doesn't have a unbreakable pack of potions, so all his cure disease potions were reduced to a cocotion that was probablly poisonous and bunches of pointy glass shards.

Unluckily for him, that Werewolf was of the Solstheim breed, and he began changing every night. Not something that bothered him too much, he was well versed in the lore of Tamriel, esspecially Werewolves.

A year later, in Solstheim, he found a book in a hut set up in the remains of the Mortrag glacier. He managed to control his lycanthopey through this book's use.

The effects beyound that, have yet to reveal themselves....

Aki also found a ring, and found that as long he wears it, he won't transform into a Werewolf during the night.

Since then, Aki has joined and become guildmaster of the Fighter's guild.

Personality: Relatively quiet, and cold to strangers, but is pretty nice and good natured with those he likes.

Appearance: Blue eyes, long black hair, lean and somewhat muscular. Afterall, shapeshifters do get alot of 'exercise'. wink.gif
I'll get a screenshot for him later. biggrin.gif

Aspirations: Uh....none? Hes fine with life right now, yup.
Family: All off in High Rock, hes TOTALLY lost contact with them, though they're still alive, i must be the only one with a LIVING family.. ^_^'

Equipment: The clothing on his back, A Ebony Scimitar with a powerful enchantment. Th blade is known as "Mirror Blade" because it has a powerful reflection enchantment.

Mages beware..

Picture

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Mar 14 2005, 05:17 PM
Post #13

Master Gimp
Group Icon

Just a quick idea of what my char looks like:

[img]http://truthandhonour.co.uk/images/DW1.jpg[/img]
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 20 2005, 04:47 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Hey guys, (and girl), I've been readin around on the forums now for a while and finally decided to make an account. This is my first post and I love RP'ing but I've only been in two.

Name: Channler Demarko Hadrian aka Channler

Height: 6 foot

Occuupation: Whatever pays the highest atm

History: Channler Hadrian was born in the Imperial capitol, Cyridol (sp?), to a upper middle class family. His father was a captain in the Legions, and his mother was a bit of a alchemist before she met Cpt. Hadrian. Channler attended a school for the militaraly gifted at the age of 5, untill he was about 16. This severed his relationship with his parents, or more so with his father who forced him to go. When Channler turned down his promotion to Lt. his father was furouis. Capt. Hadrian made Channler leave the home. One a secret visit back to his mother, Channler was caught by his father who had been drinking (which was very uncommon) his father pulled his sword on him. With Channler's training from the acdemy he was a lethal killing machine, not trained in the arts of "taiming wild beasts" but more so dispatching them. With one swift blow (not intended to kill) Channler killed his father. His mother walked in on them only to see Channler lay the finishing blow. Ever since then he has been on the run... He has made it to Vvardenfell, a strange and new land. Because of the strife back in Cyridol, most of the legions have pulled back, making this a wonderful place for him.

Personality: A bit of a swashbuckler, carefree... but still a strong sense to do what is right. Maybe even a little to naive. The death of his father still haunts him.

Appearance: Wavy light brown hair, 180lb muscular build, brown eyes, young look

Aspirations: To clear his family's name, get excepted back into the legions

Family: Father dead. Mother living, whereabouts unkown. Brother Antrealio Hadrian in charge Legion outpost's in Vvardenfell - unkown to Channler

Hows that?
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 23 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Can I join plz...?

Name: Vornac

Height: 6 feet

Occuupation: Battlemage, does what ever that includes slaughter...

History: Born in Vivec, had a normal childhood until he started get involved into the Arena. Had several fights over the years before he went of with his life and travelled around in Morrowind. Gaining skills as a Fighter by helping others. Before returning to Vivec after his family had been killed during a travel through Vvardenfell to Gnisis... He went back in a raging temper, scouting and traveling around Vvardenfell to find any clue of the killers before returning to Vivec...

Personality: He is a quite elf, looks like his always hiding his feelings. Can act rude sometimes if he speaks and usally points out how he wants it...

Apperance: Long black hair. Strong and high, several small tattoos on his face and body for reminders and family reasons. Ruby Red eyes... Looks middle-aged... Dressed in dark red cloth and a black cloak with just some armour on his shoulders.

Aspirations: Gain knowlegde and power to kill the people that killed his family...

Family: Dead... Killer(s) is unkown!

Equipment: Nothing much, only a enchanted Ebony Longsword named "Thazar" as he called it, some basic equipment and healing potions...

Vornac;

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/FuzzyKnight/My%20Drawings/MistaelF.jpg[/img]
+Quote Post
KingofSyria
post Mar 27 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #16

Retainer

Valentine Madran

Age 23

Nord/Imperial, Male

6'5", 280 lbs.

Equipment: Full suit of admantium armor, Faith of Ages Shield (Mediocre Restore health/attributes enchantment), Bloodsinger Pike (Strong Drain attribute/damage health enchantment)

History: His father was an important figure in the Imperial legion, and his mother the wife of a nord clanleader ( biggrin.gif ). He lived happily on the mainland until recently, when he got into a fight which ended in him stabbing his father and fleeing. Apparently he wanted to join the legion more than his father wanted him to.

Profession: Wannabe-soldier, Sword-for-hire

Class: Crusader

Personality: Loyal, kind of joking, kind of jerk sometimes

For Fuzzyknight, I'm Jugurtha.

--------------------
Seleucia never fell, it just went home.
+Quote Post
KingofSyria
post Mar 27 2005, 04:29 AM
Post #17

Retainer

Sorry for the double post.

Ok, I could change his stuff. I hate it when that happens, I can sympathize.

Personality: Firm would be the best word. Firm. He laughs sometimes, but not too much. He's really a nice guy, he just needs someone to cheer him up so he's not such a hardtack.

History: He was born as a human among the high elves. He learned plenty from them, such as how to be good at magic, and how to be extroardinarily haughty. He was enchanting things at a young age, imagine the other kid's reaction when his teddy bear shocked him. He became a follower in the Temple from an early age, and was a dissident priest, assuming that that's already happened this game. If not, he was your run of the mill follower of the Tribunal. He quickly rose through the ranks to regional positions of power with his zeal and utter determination, and he came to Vvardenfell to either: a) See the Nerevar or cool.gif See Vivec.

And could you guys give me a crash course of what happened if I'm accepted?

Or you could be mean, and tell me to read what, 6 pages?

--------------------
Seleucia never fell, it just went home.
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Mar 29 2005, 09:52 AM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Sinder_Velvin/MidaveVendal.jpg[/img]
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 29 2005, 12:17 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Hmm... Sinder I control a NPC who is coming with us, guess u can too if its ok for Demon :goodjob:

Here's my NPC: Knight Errant Ranius of the Imperial Legion Morrowind

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/FuzzyKnight/Morrowind/Ranius.jpg[/img]
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Mar 29 2005, 01:23 PM
Post #20

Knower
Group Icon

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Sinder_Velvin/SinderVelvin2.jpg[/img]

That's Vendal when he's not wearing full gear. For example, that's how he would look like at a House Krellos meeting.

Also, because Vendal needs some nongeneric henchmen, let me introduce 3 new characters. First of all, Noldyne Marendal.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Sinder_Velvin/SinderVelvin3.jpg[/img]

Name: Noldyne Marendal
Sex: Female
Height: 1,67 Meters
History: Abandoned the Morag Tong to work for House Krellos; some say that she is in love with the Archmaster of the House
Personality: Unpredictable, cautious
Appearance: Slim
Aspirations: Ruling Morrowind at Midave's side
Family: Whereabouts unknown

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Sinder_Velvin/SinderVelvin4.jpg[/img]

Name: Bradas Aralas
Height: 1,71 Meters
History: Unknown
Personality: Ruthless, evil
Appearance: Always wears dark clothes
Aspirations: Unknown
Family: Unknown

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Sinder_Velvin/SinderVelvin5.jpg[/img]

Name: Nibarrab Marvayn
Height: 1,85 Meters
History: Murdered his own parents when he was 22 years old; hates the Imperials with a passion
Personality: Intelligent, vengeful
Appearance: Is always armed; looks very dangerous
Aspirations: To restore Morrowind to its former glory
Family: Killed them when they insisted that he become an honest trader

They're going to be bad guys. Since we need bad guys as well, not just good guys.

Oh, yeah, would you folks mind role-playing a few Valpyres? We really need someone to role-play bad guys.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:20 AM