Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hukai's Alchemist's Journey RP - Characters
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 11 2005, 11:31 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

okay, this is what i want you to fill out to be able to post in the story(and yes, i did borrow it from another post):

Character sheets

Name:
Race: (Can be any of the existent morrowind races)
Sex:
Height:
History:
Personality:
Appearance:
Aspirations:
Family:

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 11 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

Heres mine:

Character sheets

Name: Vexx Hukai (Hukai The Wandering)
Race: Wood Elf
Sex: [/color]Male
Height: 5 ft-4 in
Occuupation: Freelancer
History: Raised by mother, no father or siblings. Grew up on Alchemy. Recived mysterious halbred at age 14 in package from his father (only contact...ever!). Mother died in corpus attack while gathering ingredents. on the road since. Recently (recent to the story) broke a table in the Thieves Guild and is working to pay back money.
Personality: Calm, good-natured, a little arrogent, used to blood
Appearance: Wears boldmold boots, curasis,right/left bracers and right paldron over black pants and dark blue (short-sleeve) shirt; carries famliy halbred and large tan pack; sometimes wears green robe with gold stripes going down it
Aspirations: to become a great alchemist and find his father
Family: mother dead, father vanished, no siblings or grandparents

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 12 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Character sheets

Name: Xavier Patrious
Race: Imperial
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0''
Occuupation: Finding his brother
History: Unkown
Personality: Evil, He kills innocents(SP) without reason
Appearance: Wiry Black hair, very strong (More on that later)
Aspirations: Unkown
Family: All long past.. He deemed his parents lives forfeit for the power that he possess'.. Has a brother thats on the run from him. Once he slaughters the last of his family it is said that he will be unstopable

---

Hows that? I want to be a big badass.. When is this taking place... pre nerever? post?

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
davion
post Apr 12 2005, 02:07 AM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

Name: Nicolas Carpathia
Height: 6'3''
Occuupation: Rising to Power to control all of Tamriel
History: Unkown
Personality: Evil; considers all who die or do things for others without a chain of command is insupirior and weak
Appearance: Combed short blonde hair, blue eyes, white, hair combed off to the side, very strong, educated in the ways of the law
Family: Parents died when he was young; no other siblings(that he knows of)

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 12 2005, 07:31 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

I'll join it... Hmm, lets see what kind of character should I be now?

Name: Minestra
Race: Redguard
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"
History: Grown up with the wrong people change her life from a nice woman into a blood seeking assassin. Travelled around in Tamriel, mostly in Cyrodiil killing people for money or other things they might have she likes...
Appearance: Long black hair, strong for a woman... (Still more to come)
Family: Raised in a nice family until one day at the age of 18 she was kidnapped. During the 2 years she stayed with what seemd to be assassins she got completely turned and killed her parents...
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 12 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

Name: Taros Barelo
Race: Dunmer
Sex: Yes please, oh....male... tongue.gif
Height: 6' 7"

Personality: Socialable and nice guy when not on a job or in life or death situation, deadly serious when on a Assassination, as a loyal Morag Tong, assasinations aren't a job, they're a way of prayer to Mephala.

History: Taros was born in Ald'Ruhn, but never joined House Redoran, or paid much attention to the teachings of the temple, instead he was entranced by the Morag Tong, eventually joining them at the age of 23. He has since worked for them.

Apearance: Taros wears full netch leather armor, and often has a cloak of netch leather. Instead of a 'standard' netch leather hemet, his is a Morag tong styled varient.

Without his armor, Taros is obviously lean and muscular, and wears the clothing of a commoner. His hair is long and snowy white, his skin ashen like all dunmer, and his eyes of fire. He looks young, and for a Dunmer, he is. Your average Dunmer lives to around 200 something. Not i said 'Average'. Conditions in Morrowind aren't exactly ideal. They could live longer, like mis Barenziah, who is, i believe, four hundred.

Pic of unarmored Taros
Armored, tros looks similar the Morag Tong Assasin in this picture.

Aspirations: To do what he is already doing. ^-^
Family: All doin' stuff, mostly in House Redoran.

Equipment: His Netch Leather armor, common clothes (Like the stuff you wear when you get off the prison ship in MW), A glass dagger, a Daedric Wakizashi, and two retratable wrist-mounted blades (Like in the picture. wink.gif )

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 13 2005, 11:03 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Here then....ta-daaa

Name: Serene
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"

History: Found as a baby outside the Mages Guild in Ald`ruhn, raised within the guild by Edwinna Elbert. In her teens it became obvious she had some very strong gifts, she could heal humans just by putting her hands on them and concentrate. Her gifts made her popular by the Redoran Councilors under Skaar. She became adopted in House Redoran, and was supposed to follow the warriors in combat in order to heal them when needed. Since being a very good looking woman she unevitably got involved with one of the councilors, and thast was not approved of by the others, so she was "expelled". She wanted to come back to the mages again but was not welcome anymore.....and there we start..

Appearance: Very handsome, see picture in link below
Aspirations: To get herself alife!
Family: Not anymore, but there is one Redoran-councilor that have a soft spot for her

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/min...elofherlife.jpg

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 23 2005, 10:48 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Name: Zeno Vitelluis
Height: 6'1''
Occuupation: Going around to bars and having a good time aka A swashbuckling warrior-mage
History: Lives in Balmora with his family, self taught skills
Personality: Happy young man, optimistic, loves the drink, gets himself into trouble, try's to be a lady's man
Appearance: Thin build, not overly strong, thick soft curly hair bout down to his ears, blue eyes
Aspirations: To find someone to settle down with
Family: Father and a mother with 4 children living in balmora

I'm making another character to altenate in between my main one

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
niceguy
post May 21 2005, 08:12 PM
Post #9

Retainer

I'll join:

Name: Garrel
Race: Nord
Height: 6'4 (feet,inches)
Occuupation: Hunter
History: Garrel was born in the countryside of Skyrim. His father was a master blacksmith. Garrel would spend most of his days in the wilderness hunting small and big game. Until one day when he came back with a wolf tied around his waist; Garrel found his father murdered. There was a note on the floor, it was a writ from the local pub 10 miles from where they lived. Garrel went all the way to the pub and about killed the person whp placed a the hit on his father. Garrel has forever been on his own; teaching himself about life.
Personality: Garrel can be hard at times but once you get to know him well; he's a very sweet guy.
Appearance: Screenshot
Aspirations: His will to survive
Family: His father was the only family he had.
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 08:15 PM
Post #10

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=niceguy]I'll join:

History: Garrel was born in the countryside of Skyrim. His father was a master blacksmith. Garrel would spend most of his days in the wilderness hunting small and big game. Until one day when he came back with a wolf tied around his waist; Garrel found his father murdered. Garrel has forever been on his own; teaching himself about life.
Personality: Garrel can be hard at times but once you get to know him well; he's a very sweet guy.
Family: His father was the only family he had. [/url][/quote]

very nice looking nord you have there.... :lickinglips:

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
niceguy
post May 21 2005, 08:17 PM
Post #11

Retainer

[quote=minque][quote=niceguy]I'll join:

History: Garrel was born in the countryside of Skyrim. His father was a master blacksmith. Garrel would spend most of his days in the wilderness hunting small and big game. Until one day when he came back with a wolf tied around his waist; Garrel found his father murdered. Garrel has forever been on his own; teaching himself about life.
Family: His father was the only family he had. [/url][/quote]

very nice looking nord you have there.... :lickinglips:[/quote]

Hehe yup tongue.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:34 AM