11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground
Channler
post May 25 2005, 08:29 PM
Post #201

Master
Group Icon

Falx felt something at his mouth and immideatly regained concienseness. Brushing away the girl that was trying to feed him the potion, he got up and looked upon the slaughter.

"The empire is finished..." he shook his head and went out into what was left of the battle, hundreds of those little beasts fell and finally there was a little rest, none were coming at the moment. He went in search for his sword, then he remembered the dream, the woman and the man, twilight, survival, the doors! Falx turned back to the cathedral doors only to hear moans and screams erupting from it.

Falx stripped off his chest plate of his armor, "more mobility" he thought. His sword lay but 20 feet away from him, his sheild a bit further yet it was cracked and mangled beyond usage.

He picked up his sword and ran for the temple, "Where is Akatosh now to help us now?" he said in a almost sarcastic voice.

He stepped in the temple only to become a changed man. Falx was never anyones friend, but considered all in the legions to be his brothers. People he'd fight and die for. Now those very same people were either prostrated along the floors with their insides let loose or attacking the stranger that had helped him earlier.

It hurt him, but he knew what must be done. There was simply a loud thud and the "zombie" nearest to him was down, the blood dripped slowly off Falx's blade. One, two, three more fell, in single slashes. He stepped up behind the contingent of bodies around the man stuck in the corner and started to slowly hack away at the already decaying flesh...

(OOC: HEY!? I'm an imperial!!)

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rane
post May 25 2005, 08:30 PM
Post #202

Lurker
Group Icon

Locked.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:13 AM