11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 3
MerGirl
post May 30 2005, 01:39 AM
Post #41

Mouth
Group Icon

(OOC: Ooh, cake! Thanks, Red! See ya, Minque!)

Celia looked hurt and blushed. "Oh, Serene, don't feel that way! First of all, my momma says that guys act silly over the youngest girl, and second of all," she grinned, "you are the wisest of us all, I'm sure of it! And I'm probably the most stupid, so I'm sure that's why!" She gave Serene a big hug. "You're more experienced, so you don't need any silly nannies!" She giggled, and smiled. "So, are we going or what?" Celia hopped up and down again.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2005, 01:45 AM
Post #42

Councilor
Group Icon

"Don't think we are overprotective of her because of age." Sel began, "I am the same age, if not younger - I believe it is because she is often too trusting of people that are untrustworthy..." Sel joked,

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Red
post May 30 2005, 01:48 AM
Post #43

Mouth
Group Icon

OOC I gotta go again now, bye.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 30 2005, 01:53 AM
Post #44

Mage
Group Icon

[quote=MerGirl](OOC: Ooh, cake! Thanks, Red! See ya, Minque!)

Celia looked hurt and blushed. "Oh, Serene, don't feel that way! First of all, my momma says that guys act silly over the youngest girl, and second of all," she grinned, "you are the wisest of us all, I'm sure of it! And I'm probably the most stupid, so I'm sure that's why!" She gave Serene a big hug. "You're more experienced, so you don't need any silly nannies!" She giggled, and smiled. "So, are we going or what?" Celia hopped up and down again.[/quote]
"Honestly Celia, you need to calm down or you'll need to sleep again" said Jonacin, laughing. "I suppose we should get going before you start to pull Serene's arm out of it's socket"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 30 2005, 02:03 AM
Post #45

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia had started dragging Serene towards the door, and opened it. She looked outside. "Wow, it's another great sunny day out, so we better get going before it gets dark!" She grinned at Serene and pulled her out of the house, still bouncing...

...Until she was stopped in her tracks by some very irritated refugees. The one in front of her was a large male Imperial who was apparently was the spokesperson of the soon-to-be-evacuated townspeople. His face was angry to say the least.

Celia smiled, but inside, she was nervous and a bit inmidated by the angry man. "Hel-hel-hello, mister, er, Imperial. How may I help you?" She smiled a shaky smile. "Beautiful morning, isn't it?"

(OOC: going to bed soon in about half an hour or almost an hour from now...)
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 30 2005, 02:13 AM
Post #46

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin heard Celia's nervous voice from inside the house. He strode out to see her confronted by a large, irate imperial man. "Can i help you, sera? What seems to be the problem here?" he said to the man in a pleasant voice

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2005, 02:17 AM
Post #47

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel grinned, "Is this the part where we get over-protective?" he said as his hand went to his sword hilt.

--------------------
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 30 2005, 02:17 AM
Post #48

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia slowly turned her head towards Jona, and said in a fake, toothy smile, "Uh, ahem, these are the refugees we've volunteered, isn't that just wonderful? Oh, and, they told me that they are a little bit, a tiny bit, a teensy bit impatient to leave and escape the demons, m'kay?"
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2005, 02:23 AM
Post #49

Councilor
Group Icon

"We can only take them as far as the city gates..." Sel said. "I think we have a more important mission to focus on right now without hundreds of people to be responsible for..."

OOC: skipped me again.... I feel so unwanted... sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 30 2005, 02:24 AM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

"Gustok Valdormave! We were just talking about the situation here!" Falx said as he pushed his way through, "Yes, we are about to get moving, my party and I have to gather horses, I suggest you gather as many as possible as well."

Gustok Valdormave, irritated replied, "Ok but we must be moving soon, the clouds are approaching again and I'd rather not get wet!"

Falx simply nodded

He then grunted at Celia, "Good job, didn't knock on wood aye?"

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 30 2005, 02:28 AM
Post #51

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia smiled her fake smile again. "Yes, yes, we all must get some sort of transportation if we must travel far..." She leaned low to whisper into Falx's ear, "Knock on wood? What's that? Knight talk for something?" She curtseyed(sp?) gracefully to Gustok, and then ran with Serene to get to the nearest stables before the townspeople did...

(OOC: Sorry, bedtime! tongue.gif )
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2005, 02:36 AM
Post #52

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel shrugged. "Guess I'll go too. Don't worry, I'll get everyone a horse while you deal with...this." he said to Falx before running after Celia and Serene.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Red
post May 30 2005, 02:52 AM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur looked at the refugees and the people who allowed him entry to the house. "I know I may have overstayed my visit, but it seems that you may need me, no offense". Shakur decided to stay close to Sel, for he seemed to be some sort of leader. Also, sorry for acting so, unusual toward you Celia, I just thought you might have had something to do with all of this".

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2005, 03:13 AM
Post #54

Councilor
Group Icon

"Since we have the time now, I guess we can know each other better." Sel said as Shakur walked up beside him. "What's your story? And how did you end up in this gods-forsaken city?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Red
post May 30 2005, 03:16 AM
Post #55

Mouth
Group Icon

"Well, after a hit was set out on my family, me, my brother and my best friend moved to Morrowind to look for the only asassin who dared attack my family and lived. We used the information from captured asassins to get there. After 10 years of searching, I was troubled by teribble dreams, where a soothsayer would warn me of a coming, unknown danger. Unfortunitly, he sees me every night due to the daedra attacks. One night, a strange entity named, Azrer.. Azure.. no it said it was named Azura. Anyways it came to me and told me to come to this hellhole to find hope, so I obeyed. But to explain the Celia thing, I felt something strange when I saw her, as if she was a major part in this prophacy. As if she was part of a bigger role. Anyways, you may have noticed my gauntlet, and am suprised the thief didn't. When I was in Solstheim visiting my relatives, I stumbled upon a strange tomb. There was a book on the tomb, along with this gauntlet. The book was a journal of a man named "Hrald the Red"", who had lost his family and had no legacy to remember him. He had no one to care or mourn, and he said in his sentence "I wish someone cared enough to let me live after death, but no one cries for one they don't know excist". So I took his gauntlet and his name, and became Shakur the Red and let him live." Shakur looked at Sel strangely. "Now, what's your story?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 30 2005, 03:43 AM
Post #56

Master
Group Icon

Falx led the elder into the house, he noticed that he was flanked by 4 of Gustok's men.

"It won't be easy getting the populace out of the city, you know that right?" Falx questioned

"Yes, but it must happen. To keep order I am creating a new guard, The Gustokive Legions. These soldiers will be my eyes and ears, you will be their leader" Gustok stared down a glass of dew water.

"Leader? Good sir, we know no not the condition of the emperor, I dare not defy his rule by cooperating uprisers!" Falx's eyes burnt with rage.

"Listen boy! I control the masses now, I am their ruler! You and your companions will do what I command of you! I warn you to reconsider..." There was a evil grin on the old mans face.

Falx backed away from the table and smiled, "Make me"

Instantly all four of the guards charged foward with their makeshift weapons, only one had an actually sword.

Falx quickly slashed the chest of the one to his right before he had time to react. The one to his left went to bash Falx on the head. Falx grabbed the stave and twisted it so that the mans arm was immeaditly broke. Falx swong the man towards the remaining two and watch as he was impailed by the sword bearer.

Noticing his advantage, Falx rushed forward, disarmed the third guy with a blow to the stomach. And with one swing Falx brought off the last mans head.

He slowly turned towards Gustok, "Have some simpleton do your bidding, I will have none of it." Falx walked out of the house.

Something started to grab him by the waist, Falx clawed at it but nothing was there. "Whaa?!" Replied as he was thrown up into the air.

Gustok, his arms extended casting some sort of telekineses spell, answered him, "You will help me now! Or you and your friends will die!"

"Bastaaaaard!!!" He yelled while he was thrown against the wall, "You willlll" He hit the wall again, "Paaay for thiiiis" and again.

Falx to bloody to respond any longer lay limp on the ground, "You see Knight, I have the power of magick, you will listen, or your freinds will pay"

"This isn't the last you'll see of me you honoured user!" Falx yelled "But for now I'll do what you want"

"Oh Akatosh is waiting outside for you..." The old let off a cackle

-=-=-=-

Several Minutes Later

-=-=-=-

"Sel!" Falx came riding up on him with his trusty steed, "Err, we better hurry, seems that we got a new boss" Flax told him what happened

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2005, 03:46 AM
Post #57

Councilor
Group Icon

(before above statement...I was cut in line....)

OOC: if you really want Sel's past read this enormous paragraph. If not, skip ahead.

Sel listened carefully, not interrupting Shakur as he told his story. When he was done, Sel answered his question.

"I used to live in Morrowind. Vvardenfell, to be exact. I never knew my father, he never took the time to raise children...even though he left me our family heirloom - my sword. I never even knew him. My mother tried her best though, and she, my sister Vysi, and I lived happily for quite awhile. My mother died when I was fourteen, my sister was twelve. She had been eating less and less food, merely to let us have more." A sad smile appeared on Sel's face. "I actually believed her when she said she liked the tail of the rat best. Anyway, I did my best to take care of Vysi and myself. It went well for about two years. I had a job as a strange mage's assistant. He went off searching for artifacts, and I went with him and recorded his findings, as well as lent him protection. After one of the old fool's adventures, I returned home to find our little hut ransacked. I opened the door and saw a man rape and murder my sister." A tear went down Sel's face then, but he wiped it off and continued. "I tried to kill the man then and there, but he got away. The 'justice' system didn't help. All he did was pay a guard a thousand septims. The imperial government put a price on my sister's life, and earned a profit. I took matters into my own hands when I heard that news. I killed him. I found him in a tavern, waited until he walked out the door before slitting his throat from behind - a more merciful death than he gave my sister, to be sure. What I didn't know, was that he was a powerful member of the Cammona Tong. I was labeled a murderer and hunted by the empire as well as the crime organization. To escape, I stowed away on a ship to this hell-hole. And now, nine months later, I walk beside you, telling you a story nobody else has ever heard."

Sel was glad when the redguard didn't immediately say anything, wanting a moment of silence.

(after above statement)
Sel listened as Falx told him what had happened.

"What? we don't have time for a fool to be telling us what to do!" Sel screamed. "Ah, damnit, I'll play along, for now...but soon we will take matters into our own hands."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Red
post May 30 2005, 04:01 AM
Post #58

Mouth
Group Icon

OOC: Igotta go now, bye.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 30 2005, 07:24 AM
Post #59

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Dantrag]
Sel listened as Falx told him what had happened.

"What? we don't have time for a fool to be telling us what to do!" Sel screamed. "Ah, damnit, I'll play along, for now...but soon we will take matters into our own hands."[/quote]

"Well, the guy has quite a bit of power, smashed me into the wall several times..." Falx said while rubbing his neck

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Konji
post May 30 2005, 12:42 PM
Post #60

Mouth
Group Icon

Myra awoke with a start, drawing his blade and looking around.

"Huh? Where is everyone?...Bugger!" He sighed, standing up and sheathing his dagger. He picked up his worn cloak and put it on, taking out his bow. He proceeded towards the door, barging through it and out into the day. Looking carefuly he spotted a band of around 5 travellers in the distance, and decided it was the company he had met and followed.

He whistled and galloping over the barren hill came a dark grey steed. Myra got on and kicked against it, urging it forwards towards the group. After 15 minutes he caught up, head down and out of breath.

"Miss me?"

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:49 AM