11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 4
Red
post Jun 2 2005, 04:43 PM
Post #21

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur awoke from his slumber. "Another day, another dream" Shakur was growing tired of the riddles that were his dreams. In his dream the dead refugees came back to life, pointing and yelling at, something. When he tried to see what they were yelling at, the crowd moved along with the object. They started screaming "tneconni eht yortsed! rewsna eht laever ot!" his dreams were always riddles. "Just like the ashlander said, I'll only figure out the answers if I control my dreams. I have to try harder this time, I have to figure this out now". Shakur closed his eyes and fell asleep once more.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 2 2005, 05:34 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

Arco had been in combat for ever it seemed like, after he swiftly sneaked of his horse before the demons attacked their flank. He had moved through the stinking sewer's before coming up behind them, taking them down as his long lost assassin skills came back. He slashed them down and in the end was locked in combat, hearing Falx as he cried of for Celia. In the end he managed to come out before he dodged past their blows before cutting them down until only their ashes was left...

Arco moved fast through the alley before coming up by the others, Sel and the others was already there, and a little boy to talking to Fenris. Arco was wounded after getting hit several times he came up before setting both of his scimitars straight into the ground exhausted...

"The... South flank is... clear..." he said before he stood up looking around... "I managed to come behind them.. until I was locked in a fight"
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Jun 2 2005, 07:28 PM
Post #23

Knower
Group Icon

Arcyatk had been listening to it all during his little spell of pretend to faint. I think it's time to wake up... He thought, slowly opening his magically bloodshot eyes. "Uh...Wa blu nom..." The mage forced a long slur along with gargled talk to give his faint more credibillity. Without even getting up, he put a hand to his forehead and let it rest, breathing deep as if in shock.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 2 2005, 07:46 PM
Post #24

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin was worried about Celia. Before she rode off she sounded on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and she needed sleep even more than everyone else

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 2 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #25

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia wanted to argue with the Knight, but she was too tired, so she gave in and fell asleep. She was asleep for a few minutes, getting some rest, until she heard a familiar voice as Falx led her horse towards the others. Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled. "Mister Arco, where have you been?"

Her eyes also caught someone dark-haired riding towards them. It seems Serene had been fighting as well. Celia smiled and waved, and Serene waved back (albeit tiredly).

Celia dismounted slowly, leaving the Altmer girl with the horse and walked towards Arco, who seemed to be very tired, and...wounded? Celia crouched down. "Hey," she said softly, "Are you okay?" She patted the Dunmer (Arco)'s shoulder. "Do you think you can sleep with those injuries? Or do you want me to heal some of those for you now?"
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 2 2005, 08:10 PM
Post #26

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur again woke. "Damn, no dream. I'll try again tonight". Shakur looked at his comrades, then the waking altmer. "Who are you, now that your done being dead" Shakur said jokingly to the altmer.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Jun 2 2005, 08:29 PM
Post #27

Knower
Group Icon

Arcyatk looked wearly over at Shakur and mumbled. Realizing that he was too quite to be heard, the mage-in-soldier's-armor (wolf-in-sheep's-clothing) rasied his drawling voice slightly. "I..." Again he breathed deep "I am Sir Noin, a private in the imperial army. My..." Yet agian his breath drew sharply. "My commrade and I were...attacked by hidous beast...I think only I survived." He let himself trail off. "I also thought myself to be wounded...Was it all a dream?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 2 2005, 08:29 PM
Post #28

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin heard Celia offering Arco healing. "Celia, i know you want to help, but right now you need to sleep. Arco can survive with his wounds until you've gotten some sleep" he said gently to her

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jun 2 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

Falx dismounted his horse, "Besides I have this healing potion right here... "Falx pulled a vail out of his armor, "...that someone gave me"

Falx tossed it to Arco, "Now please Celia, get some rest, we all are worn down but we need our healers. So you rest and we will stand guard."

He was used to not sleeping for extended periods of time, so Falx didn't mind staying up into the late of the night.

Looking over at Shakur, Falx asked, "So whats this about dreams? It seems that several of us are experiencing some odd ones.."

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 2 2005, 08:36 PM
Post #30

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel had been walking through the woods for quite awhile, not quite sure where he was going, and not really caring. He hoped that none of the others guessed what had happened yet - he wanted to get as far away as possible. He had no plans beyond that. He had found some comberries to eat, which cured him of his hunger. Daylight was coming, and Sel had decided that he would travel by night so it would be harder for his friends to find him. He was confident that he would not be found because he had hidden from guards for quite awhile when he lived in Morrowind. He came across a small cave and settled down in it for some sleep.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 2 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #31

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia heard the male Altmer mention his name. "Sir Noin?" She walked towards the Altmer. "Are you okay?" She smiled. "Well, you survived the fight, at least." She paused. "Do you think you need healing?"
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Jun 2 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

The altmer raised his head slightly and mumbled "water" before falling back "exasuted from his fighting." He soon "fell asleep."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jun 2 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

"....Sir?" Falx pondered that for a moment then turned to the rest of the group, "He said he was a private in the legions.. and yet he is nobility? Something smells fishy here.." Falx studied the man as he rested.

"Where's Sel? I haven't seen him lately" Falx rambled as he was trying to make a fire, "I think we all kinda spooked him after he stabbed, Sir Private Whoever over there.."

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 2 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #34

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad awoke from his deep sleep, bleary eyed and confused. "Where's that crazy dunmer?" he asked, his head turning round. He noticed how everyone was spread out and decided to make his own little fire.
(Develops piano concerto waiting for the next post)

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 2 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #35

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia shrugged. "Well, mister Knight, could you at least get him some water?"

She glanced around. "Hey, where's Sel?" She walked and checked among the group, but she couldn't find the Dunmer (not Sel, anyway). Panicking, she wrung her heads and double-checked. "Have you seen Sel, mister Nord? Mister Dunmer, have you seen Sel? Have you, Jona? No?"

Then, she remembered something that Sel said a long time ago, before the attack on the refugees... Something about an amulet... Her hands immediately gripped the amulet dangling from a thread around her neck. "Now, how does this work? What am I supposed to do with this?" She inspected the amulet for some kind of clue, but that didn't help. She started to get frustrated. "Oh, Sel, where are you?" She held the amulet tightly, wishing fervently that Sel was with them.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jun 2 2005, 11:50 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

"For the love of the gods Celia! Settle down!" Falx cursed under his breath as he "tossed" the stranger a canteen of water, "If we need to use that damn thing then so be it, but now is not the time.. Sleep and in the morning we shall figure this all out..."

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 3 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #37

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia noded sadly. "Okay, but I'm going to look for him soon after eating and healing Arco." She sat next Serene, who was already asleep, and rested.
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 3 2005, 12:51 PM
Post #38

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Channler]Falx dismounted his horse, "Besides I have this healing potion right here... "Falx pulled a vail out of his armor, "...that someone gave me"

Falx tossed it to Arco, "Now please Celia, get some rest, we all are worn down but we need our healers. So you rest and we will stand guard."

He was used to not sleeping for extended periods of time, so Falx didn't mind staying up into the late of the night.

Looking over at Shakur, Falx asked, "So whats this about dreams? It seems that several of us are experiencing some odd ones.."[/quote]

"Well, after I came to Morrowind, I had strange dreams. Every day they got more frequent and less understandable, until I finally travelled to an Ashlander camp to find out. After making some friends in the camp, the Wisewoman told me to solve their riddles. The first dream told me to "Listen to Azura" so I did in my next dream, over the murmers of a thousand people, Azura told me to come here. After I did come here, a man named the soothsayer started appearing in my dreams, warning me of danger. Unfortunatly, he warns me almost every day. So I guess you could say there's more to me than meets the eyes" Shakur was happy he could share his story, but he didn't show it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 3 2005, 02:44 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

"I need no healing no Celia, rest your powers... I think its best to search for Sel in the morning, maybe he needed some time for himself" Arco replied to Celia...

Arco sat down by the road, taking a little sip of the healing potion he once gave to Falx, he nodded back before taking out his scimitars. He started cleaning them for all the ashes and blood that had covered the Daedric blade...

He looked back at Shakur... "Dreams come and go... I doubt if your having dreams where Azura appears they wont come every time..." he paused "I think this is all weird, how many here have had dreams?" he said as he looked around..
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 3 2005, 04:25 PM
Post #40

Mouth
Group Icon

"I try not to look way too much into them, but I still believe there is something strange going on" Shakur said, trying not to sound crazy.

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:38 AM