11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 4
Hukai The Wandering
post Jun 3 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #41

Knower
Group Icon

(OOC: I'm tried of using "" to say that he faked something, so no more!)

Arcyatk, as Sir Noin, tossed lightly in his sleep. He had not been laying there for more than five mintues before a terrible coughing fit awoke him and sent him flying into a sitting postion on the ground. "UUUGGHHH UGTT UGGTT!" The soldier bent over, hacking even more due a slight breeze kicking up dust. Wildly, he waved a hand around in the air trying to get attention. "W-UGTT UGGGGTTTTTTTTTT UGT! Water!"

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 3 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #42

Mouth
Group Icon

"A canteen was thrown to you Elfie," Fenris repilied, before going back to his sword. He bladed the sword blade first, standing up on the ground, kneeling in front of it. He whispered along the blade, as he repeatedly went up and down the blade the edge of it slowly began to sharpen. It was a much slower way for a Tongue to sharpen his sword than a shout, but more effective.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 3 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #43

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin watched Fenris sharpening his sword with great curiosity. "Any chance you could do that with mine too?" he called over

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 3 2005, 09:14 PM
Post #44

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=LoneWolf]Jonacin watched Fenris sharpening his sword with great curiosity. "Any chance you could do that with mine too?" he called over[/quote]
"Sure," Fenris said. "Its not really a substitute for a armorer, but its pretty effective. Esspecially in the feild."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 3 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #45

Mage
Group Icon

"Thanks" said Jonacin. He heaved himself to his feet and walked over to Fenris, unsheathing his sword and handing it to him hilt first

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 3 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #46

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad looked over at the Tongue, then got his own blade out. He fished around in his sack for a hammer and some tongs then started to work.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 3 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #47

Mouth
Group Icon

"You, altmer, you alright?" Shakur looked at the Altmer. "Sir Noin is it? That name sounds farmiliar. Have you ever tried to kill me in my sleep?" Shakur said jokingly.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 3 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #48

Mouth
Group Icon

Fenris set his sharpened blade aside carefully, before taking Jonacin's. He repeated what he had done before with Jonacin's blade, sharping the blunted blade. When he finished he handed the sword back to Jonacin's hilt first. Fenris was only safe holding the blade because of his mailed gauntlets.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Jun 4 2005, 12:40 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

Falx looked around a bit, they were camped on a hill overlooking the burning city that once was the heart of imperial granduer. He remebered all those that had given their lives for this great city, and those that still will.

"It will be light in a few hours..." He said almost sniffing the air, "I have dispatched a runner to tell Sir Hadrian to meet us soon. He'll bring himself and a few of his trusted guards along with him. Maybe then we will be able to find the source of this.. this. evil" Falx was unaware that the evil he spoke of was in their midst, eating their food, drinking their water.

"I'm going to head out and search for Sel. He couldn't of gone far, so I'll head to the most likely place" Falx gestured towards the forest, "I doubt he'd head back to the city.." There was a hint of sadness in his voice everytime he mentioned his beloved capitol. He walked over to horse his horse, patted it's side and whispered something into it's ear.

Mounting Akatosh Falx bellowed, "If I am not back by the fall of the sun tomorrow do not worry. After all, I am hunting someone no?" He grinned a bit then gently kicked Akatosh in his side causing the horse to rear back and then dart off into the darkness.

-=-=-=-

A While Out From the City

"Damn rain! Damn Clouds! And Damn, we've ran out of ale!" Channler cursed outloud as he tossed his ale jug into the grass, "Where in the name of Oblivion is this damned city!? And if it doesn't stop raining I'm personaly going to kick some god's british boat!!"

Channler's Nordic freinds were merry folk, and couldn't help but laugh over their "bosses" faults. Itar the Drunkard was the first out of the laughing bunch to speak up, "Boss! Don't ye think we should get outa the rain?" Hardly able to hide the expression on his face.

Godrod Horse-Mane piped up next, "Itar has his point Boss, ye be cave a cave around here or somewhere. Spouse if we look up dat stream we might find something." Godrod scratched his bald head

Hagrad Elf-Crusher was the last one to speak up, and rightly so being that he was the slowest of the bunch. 'I say we just find somethin to smash! An elf or a Goblin or.. yea, roasted goblin tastes pretty good" He looked at everyone, seemingly waiting for approval and then said, "Fine, then, goblin it is!"

"Hmm, never had goblin, I imagin though it might be pretty tasty though" Channler pondered it for a while, "Yes, if we find a goblin, we shall have a feast!" Channler's mood was much better now, maybe for the fact that they had noticed a cave in the distance...

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 4 2005, 11:08 AM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

"Yeah I'll go with u... the other can get some rest the few hours before the light comes" Arco replied to Falx, before looking over to Fenris "Would u mind to so that with my scimitars later?" he asked before rising and taking his cloak around him checking his gear...

"We'll be back around sunrise I guess..." Arco said as he looked at Falx...
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 4 2005, 01:23 PM
Post #51

Mouth
Group Icon

"You might want to check all the caves and dens, he's probably sleeping now". Shakur laid down to sleep. After a few minutes, he drifted off to sleep. He once again saw the refugees yelling and screaming at the object, but this tume, he ran away from the crowd. they followed and so did the object. Their words were getting slured and slower, until they started talking backwards. "To reveal the awnswer! Kill the innocent!".

--------------------
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 4 2005, 08:46 PM
Post #52

Mouth
Group Icon

It was nearly sun-up when Celia woke up. She groaned as she got up, rubbing her eyes. She glanced around. "Hey, where's Arco and Mister Knight?"

She took out a piece of bread from her sack and chewed. As she did so, her hands covered the amulet and gripped it tight. "Now to figure this thing out..." Perhaps if she willed it really hard....
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 4 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad awoke from his sleep. Getting out his laptop he loggd into the forums. "Aaahhh I can drag her around...." He got up, walking over to the strange altmer. Bending his knees a bit, he dragged her to the river, throwing her in. (sorry.....)

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 4 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #54

Mouth
Group Icon

(OOC: Er, that's not what I meant...tongue.gif More like she's wherever you guys go kind of thing. She's just... there. Besides, it's not Monday just yet...)
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 4 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #55

Mouth
Group Icon

[Sorry...it was sarcasm. I thought you might have guessed with a laptop in morrowind....are you blonde by any chance? biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 4 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #56

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin woke up after a much needed rest. Looking around, he noticed that Falx and Arco were missing. "Where in oblivion are Falx and Arco gone?"

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 4 2005, 09:45 PM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Arco and Falx had searched through the woods, only finding a few bodies of dead farmers attacked by the demons. But Sel was not to find, not even in the caves. The sun had rised up and it beems was piercing through the high trees...

"Maybe its time to head back... Sel is a smart Dunmer, he can take care of himself and if he wants to leave us its up to him" Arco said, as he knew it to well as he satt down by a tree looking up at Falx, who was scanning through the woods looking for Sel...
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Jun 5 2005, 02:33 AM
Post #58

Knower
Group Icon

(OOC:bad busy, please to control Arcyatk as the soldier and NOT THE MAGE until i get back...

no dismemberment please! biggrin.gif )

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 5 2005, 01:07 PM
Post #59

Mouth
Group Icon

OOC: Sorry about the posting problem, my computer bugged out.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 5 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #60

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel had seen Falx and Arco a few minutes ago, and did well in hiding. He watched them go, and went perpindicular to that direction.

He was chewing on some comberries he had found growing wild, reflecting on what he had done. Why had he seen the mysterious altmer's face on the soldier? Celia was a high elf, would he see the mage's face on her too? What might he see in the others? The fact that he had reacted so violently was the reason he left. He didn't want to actually kill one of his friends by accident. once he was free from his friends searching for him, he decided to try to find out what was wrong...maybe the mage had put a spell on him, maybe he actually was losing his mind. So be it.

OOC: sorry i skipped you red, but it took you over 7 hours to actually post...

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:54 AM