11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Demon's Uprising RP 001 - Playground
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 10 2005, 12:12 PM
Post #201

Master
Group Icon

Vornac could sleep, it was night. But the questions asked by Vendal to Aki made him think. He was still unsure of what they did here, but looked like they were very curious on Aki and Kalloros...
Vornac thought of trying to send a message to Sheria via telepathy or something. He wasn't sure, he was still weak. But if he could get contact with Sheria, it would be very sure they would be set loose. Vornac smiled, and opend his eyes. Looking at Aki and Vendal, talking about Morania. He stod up...

"So... What are u really doing, are u suppose to help us by putting us into your dungeons and torturing us? What do u want with us, speak up now. Guess we have a right to know..." Vornac told Vendal while was leaning against the wall... Like was feeling good.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Apr 11 2005, 10:10 AM
Post #202

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Demon][quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Demon][quote=Sinder Velvin]Without hesitation, Bradas took out his poisoned dagger and tried to stab Kalloros. Kalloros dodged the initial blows, but was eventually pierced by Bradas' dagger.

"I underestimated you, scum. You are more powerful than I expected", Bradas said. "But I shall not underestimate you again", he added.

Bradas then approached the two guards and gave his dagger to them. The poison had spread quickly into the weary Kalloros' body, so Bradas approached him and healed him.

"Leave us," he said to the guards. "And lock the door. This is between me and Kalloros now," he added. The guards left.

"Will you talk now? Or will you fight me like a real man?" he asked Kalloros and took out two identical unenchanted daggers, handing one out to Kalloros. "Make your choice, Dunmer", he then said.[/quote]

Kalloros appeared to ponder some faraway thought then looked up at Bradas and smiled.
"Ok Bradas, have it your way, we fight like men," he reached out to accept the unenchanted dagger and before Bradas could do anything he kicked the other dagger out of his hand. Bradas was now facing the assassin unarmed.
"Idiot, do you not know who I am? What I have done?" Kalloros said angrily. "Do not insult me with your 'fight like a man' tactics. I will kill you in whichever way I see fit."[/quote]

"So be it", Bradas said and drank a potion of invisibility and approached his fallen dagger.[/quote]

Kalloros backed against the wall and activated his ring of concealment, which gave him 100% chameleon for 60 seconds. Now neither of them could see the other.[/quote]

Midave ignored Vornac and awaited an answer from Aki.

Meanwhile, Bradas approached his dagger and lay there, awaiting for Kalloros' chameleon effect to expire.
+Quote Post
Demon
post Apr 11 2005, 06:33 PM
Post #203

Evoker

Kalloros knew that as soon as something, or someone, struck Bradas with enough force the invisibility spell would break. Thinking this was the easiest way to gain the advantage he began swinging his dagger around at anything and everything. Nothing happened initially but after about 10 seconds he felt his dagger connect hard with something...
+Quote Post
Epy
post Apr 11 2005, 07:25 PM
Post #204

Quotinator
Group Icon

Meanwhile, elsewhere, a mystic riddler appeared.
"Lock, lock"

"Who's there..?"

*click*

(Continued here)
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:30 AM