11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Demon's Uprising RP 001 - Playground
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2005, 06:51 AM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

Vealon walked away not even hearing Aki's answer, if he even gave one, he had somethings to do, he couldn't stay around with a guild master. He walked off to the Theives guild, wondering what to do. Should I talk to Sugar-Lips Habasi about these silver people? or should I just Sleep and go exploreing for answers? He decided to sleep because one thing he hear was that the silver people were outside of vivec. (it is by vivec, right?) He made plans to pack his best gear and stop by the mages guild to "aquire" potions and the fighter's guild to "aquire" some hammers, then off to vivec and see if he could find anything out about the Silver skined people. As he was naering the bridge he saw three silver people apear by Vornac and Vealon started to run to His aid but by the time he got there all of the silver men were dead and all that was there was the bloodied face of Vornac. before he could offer a potion, Vornac left. Vealon noticed that vornac was heading to the south wall corner club and he needed the room the most, so vealon headed down the abandoned council club to rest up till the morn.

***yay I finnaly went independant***

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 25 2005, 10:09 AM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

Vornac was heading for the SouthWall Corner Club, he looked tired after his walk from Vivec. And he just hoped that he could meet the adventurers and Aki in the morning. Vornac took his cloak around him to stay a little warm. While crossing the little bridge over to the other side Vornac new something was wrong. He saw back, the only think he saw that Vealon coming behinde him, maybe 70 feet. He looked forward again and start walking. Then on the bridge 3 Silver Skinned demons appear right infront of him, ready for combat...

Vornac didn't have time to react before the first one had stabbed him in the left shoulder. But his armour managed to hold it back, Vornac drew his Ebony Longsword up ready to defend himself. The first demon goes in for a second attack, Vornac dodges it and goes to the right side of the bridge under the slash of the demon. When the demons guard was open he slashed into the demons left torso. Still running he puts in a second blow against the other demon pushing it back. The demon behinde him recoverd fast and know Vornac was flanked. He swings his blade around against the one behinde him. He hits it in the shoulder and cut it in two from the right shoulder and down to the left leg. He turns around, the two demons charges Vornac. Vornac blocks one attack with his sword and the other with his bracer. With his huge strength he pushes them both back so the fall on the other side.
Vornac took the chances and leaped over to the other side landing on the demon sending his sword through its throat and into the ground. The last demon gets up tries to attack against Vornacs already a little wounded shoulder, it hits hard and Vornac is pushed back... and landes on his back. To wounded to use his left arm to cast a spell he throws away his sword and points his right hand against the demon. Saying strange words it suddently comes a flash from the demons eyes, and it gets blind. Slashing in the air totaly confused, Vornac takes his Ebony Longsword and goes up to the demon and slowly slashes of its arm and giving it a mighty push to the ground... he holds the longsword against its throat...
Screaming out;
"What do u want... Tell us now!"
Even as he know they were only after killing them he wanted to get information... Without saying anything Vornac slowly cuts the throat of the demon while it cries out.
"Stupid creature" he wispers into the dying demons ear before kicking it and the two others into the Odai River. He takes his right arm and clean of the blood on his face while looking up against Vealon who saw all this... beforing he turned his head away and walked into the SouthWall Corner Club...
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 25 2005, 04:12 PM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

Channler awoke in the morning to the screams of the inn keeper.
"What happened!?" she yelled rushing over to Channler's cold body. She went looking for a restore health potion and a restore fatigue potion. The lady came back Channler noticed how stunningly beautiful was. Maybe five foot three or so, hazel eyes, everything about her enticed Channler and even better she had two potions with her. The inn keeper slowly helped Channler drink them, and inside his head, already were his thoughts speeding up. Channler sat up after consuming the potions and said, "Thank you my lady, I am sorry about what happened to your establishment." He thought of some way to repay her, "Here" he pulled out a pouch of 125 septims, all that was left from him selling his sword, "Take these, I know its not enough to cover all the expenses but I will return, and I swear on my life that I will repay you."
"You need't do anything traveler" she said, "You saved me from that horrible monster"
Channler wanted to stay, but he had duty's else where, "You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, I pray one day our paths will cross again." Channler said with a rougish smile. She seemed clearly embaressed, but as a give gave Channler two more restore potions. He waved goodbye and stepped out the door. "What a beaut" he thought to himself. He also thought that he could stop everything and live his life with her forever, but he had made a prior commitment and would honor it until his death.
Luckily for him the Balmora Fighter's Guild was only several buildings down from the inn. Channler stepped inside expecting to be greeted by a warm welcome, and maybe it was a warm welcome, but it was that of blood. Aki mentioned a man named Wayn would be in the guild hall, and to my surprise he was standing over a dead, or nearly dead body.
'What have you done!?" Channler asked frantically
The Redguard replied, "Settle down boy, I didn't harm this man, but somehow he appeared here." Channler didn't even think to dimiss the idea as fiction for so many strange things were happening. Channler fumbled around in his pocket and pulled out to potions that the innkeeper gave to him,"Will these help?" he handed them to Wayn, who started feeding them to the man sprawling out on the floor...
+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 25 2005, 04:41 PM
Post #44

Finder
Group Icon

Davion rolls over slowly after consuming the potions, still sore from the wounds though.

Davion opens his eyes to see the same man he had been talking to on the bench a cupple days before.

"Valpyre . . . . . Their called Valpyre. The silvery skinned men i mean." Davion told the man who had been feeding him the potions.

"Come with me stranger, to my house, i have some gear that will be best suited for combat with these kind of demons. Lets go to my house and we can get geared up." Davion signals to the man who just came into the fighters guild.

"Your in no condition to be moving around Davion! Even though that potion sealed up your wounds and gave you back blood, your bones are still broken!" Wayn tells Davion, trying to stop him from getting to his feet.

Davion realizes that the man is right but he still has to take care of what was set in motion days before. Davion gets to his knees, straightens his left arm, and slams his fist into the ground to relocate it.

Davion then takes the Dai-Katana and turns it flat sided and slams it agenst his broken leg where the bone was broke and sets his leg. His ribs, well he'll have to deal with his ribs when him and the strange man are in the privacy of his house.

If the strange man wanted to get some gear to help out with the newly found Valpyre, and he came with him to his house, we'll Davion considered that trustworthy enough to ask him to set his ribs for him.

"By the way stranger, whats your name? if you havent heard already my name is Davion." Davion says, with his hand on his broken ribs, taking in deep breaths from the pain of the broken ribs are causing his lungs.

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 25 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

"The names Channler Hadrian" Channler replied, he wanted to laugh, such stuburness, yet so much determination.
"Here let me help you" offered Channler, "Maybe when we reach your place I'll finally find out what all is going on."
Channler turned to Wayn, " Aki sent me fill out papers for my formal exeptance into the fighters guild. After I help Davion I will return and I will do whatever needs to be done." Wayn just nodded
"Everyone seems to have doubts about former legionary's" Channler thought to himself. He turned back to Davion, "It's amazing that I survived an encounter with one of those beasts"
Davion just kept quite probably because of the pain. Channler helped him out of the door...
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 25 2005, 06:19 PM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

Vornac goes down to the bar to find something to eat in the morning. His wound still hurts enough to make him be a little careful. He gets something to eat and drink before going out into the morning-sun... The blood of the Valpyres still around the bridge, but he didn't care. He had forgotten to ask the adventurers and Aki where to meet. Even thought the Fighters Guild would be a good place to start. Vornac turned and went into the Southwall Corner Club to get his gear and his Ebony Longsword went out. First he was going to take a visit up in the Balmora Hlaalu to just tell that he had arrived yesterday and was already looking for people that could help Vvardenfell against these demons...
He went into the Hlaalu Council where the Grandmaster and some others was already awake eating breakfast, he just went up and said;
"I've just comed to say I have arrived, cam yesterday. I have already found some skilled folk as I know after beeing attacked by Valpyres this night. I'm going to look for the Guild Steward Aki at Fighters Guild. I will ask him if he wants to join us against the demons..."

The Grandmaster that was already a little busy with spells just answerd
"Ok, come back tonight if you have time and inform me, that would be all... have a nice day Vornac"

Vornac gave a friendly smile before going out again, he headed down to the Fighters Guild. Vornac came in, he was still a little tired after yesterdays fight and took his time to get down to the Guild Hall where he saw Wayn and Channler around a dead body... He ran to them!
"I have some healing potions if its necassery..." and showed them to Wayn and Channler before he took a step back and looked around in the Guild Hall...

"What happend...!? Did the demons do this?" he asked curious looking into Wayn's eyes...

(OOC: Do we all control NPCs...?)
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2005, 06:38 PM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Fuzzy Knights] He takes his right arm and clean of the blood on his face while looking up against Vealon who saw all this... beforing he turned his head away and walked into the SouthWall Corner Club...[/quote]

***wow Fuzzy night nice scene, but no offence but if you read the rest of my post Vealon is alraedy asleep, I'll change it***

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 25 2005, 06:49 PM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

(OOC: Well Ok, it was really not necassery with 2 replies thought. But I guess because we are both staying at the Southwall Corner Club I guess we can go to the Fighters Guild together...? So our characters maybe have becomed a little friends, or atleast know each other a little better. Just post what your character do, and I can change my post if necassery)
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

when vealon awoke, he headed ober to the fighter's guild to get some repair hammers. When he got there, there were already alot of people, one including Vornac. He decided to buy the hammers instead of stealing them. After he bought the hammers, he secretly placed a note in vornac's pocket that read:

"good job at the bridge last night, I see your part of the theives guild too. If you need help I'm usually at the abandoned Councle club, but for a while i will see what I can do for Vvardenfell by going to the Silver people island and spy around. good luck"

so Vealon left, purposly bumping in the area of the pocket were he put the note. He walked over to the mages ghuild and stole the healing potions. As he walked outside, he saw silver men outside of the fighter's guild he crept onto the house across the street from the fighter's guild and lonched an arrow at one of the men, unfortuaetly he didn't die but ran after him and didn't barge into the guild. Vealon quilckly felled the first silver man by putting another arrow in him, and then attacked the other with his saber, the siver man cast a blinding spell, so Vealon started swinging wildly hearing afew thuds of swords hitting flesh, both his and the silver man's, enentually the blindness subsided and so he could see the silver man. Vealon charged the man and he fell. Vealon searced his body and found a note telling him to assaninate Aki. Vealon took the note and placed it infront of the guild's door and took the silver man's excellent sword. SO vealon chugged some healing potions and ran to the silt strider and bought a ticket to Vivec.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2005, 07:04 PM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

***[quote=Fuzzy Knights](OOC: Well Ok, it was really not necassery with 2 replies thought. But I guess because we are both staying at the Southwall Corner Club I guess we can go to the Fighters Guild together...? So our characters maybe have becomed a little friends, or atleast know each other a little better. Just post what your character do, and I can change my post if necassery)[/quote]
ya, sorry, i didn't quote you the fisrt time when i saw there were a couple of posts between yours and the end, but i settled it out, i left a nice note in your guy's poket. I changed it so I'm staying at the council club***

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 25 2005, 07:25 PM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

Vornac after knowing that he couldn't do much for the man asked Wayn;
"Ehm, I think it might be better for me to come back later... When Aki comes can u please tell him to search me up at either the Southwall Corner Club or at the Balmora Hlaalu Council, I will return as fast as I can theres something I need to do..." and Vornac ran out, putting his hand down his pocket.

When he comes out he get supprised, seeing the Valpyres dead. And the note that to kill Aki, he sees Vaelon for a instant before he goes up to the Silt Strider. But he didn't know what Vaelon was going to do... He just stopped for a moment seeing Vealon leaving while reading the letter. He looks up thinking to himself...
"He cant do this alone, damn!" he runs off seeing the Silt Strider moving, he knows that Vaelon could need aid...

He goes into the Pawnbroker and buying some extra equipment, some healing and fatigue potions. And some sheets of paper and a Ink Pen. After that he goes out, confused of what to do he runs off against Vivec. His strength and will keeps him up and he runs with all he have to not let Vaelon leave alone to this new threat to Vvardenfell... 'We cant do anything wrong, its on the brink of war' he thinks when he runs through past Pelagiad. After a while he reaches Ebonheart and he runs off to the docks. Seeing the Silt Strider has already arrived on the other side at Vivec. Having time not on his side he cries out;
"I could need a boat here, I need to get to Vivec now!!" while waving his hand with his pocket full of gold...

A little fishing boats calls out;
"Here! I'll take u to Vivec..."

He comes over to the other side, having no idea of where to look he askes the nearest Ordinator...
"Have u seen a young Breton coming here Ordinator, I need to find him fast!" he talkes out while catching some breath...

"Ahh, I saw one of those scums not so long ago... He headed just past the corner. Didn't see anything else. What is he up to, is he a villan...!?" the Ordinator asks Vornac angry and curious...
"No no... Thanks I have nothing more to say, only that he is not a scum!" Vornac screams out while running around the corner.

Where he sees Vealon, runs up to him and takes him on the shoulder...
"Your not leaving without me are u... Its to dangerous to let u go alone on such a mission there young outlander" and gives him a smile...
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2005, 07:37 PM
Post #52

Master
Group Icon

Vealon smiles back saying "it took you long enough". Then he tells vornac of his plans to sneak into to underworks and mabey take over a house, and to find out as much of the strange silver people as they can, starting with what they call themselves. he then led Vornac to the Televanni canton and whent into the Lizard's head bar, and bought them two bottles of Matze as he asked him how he got here.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2005, 07:42 PM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

***Fuzzy Knights look at my post in the plan and disscusion thread, what should we, or I, do?***

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 25 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

"Well hope u are equipet and ready... I will leave the command to u, in this mission. Lets be careful, I dont want much of a war right now, we need more time to gather warrios. But lets take a peek anyway. I have some spells ready like Divine Intervention and more deadly attackes if we get in trouble..." and he pauses...

"And most important... Stay alive" he smiles and takes up his sword almost like he is showing it off. (The powerful Ebony Longsword is enchanted with Dire Weakness to Fire and Fire Damage...)

"Well... Let me hear how u are suppose to do this, its still quite some large amounts of water between us and the Island" he says and smile again... before he takes a look on your gear. He takes his sword back and start checking his equipment if theres anything they would need...

(OOC: Soulseeker I guess we can just say that u need still some time to plan this more carefull because my character would really try not to start a conflict this fast. So lets say that u are hidden in Vivec while planning while u are in St.Loise... And when u come back we can go on to the Island)
+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 25 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #55

Finder
Group Icon

Davion and Channler arrive at Davions house on the east side of the odai river.

"Take a seat, i'll be back in a minute." Davion tells Channler, pointing at a chair.

Davion walks into the back room out of sight of Channler. After a few minutes of silence Davion lets out this painful yell, then there is another pause for two minutes.

Davion walks back into the main room, his own blood dripping off of the end of his Dai-Katana, and his ribs wraped in bandages, and takes a seat across from Channler.

Davions vision still blurry from what he just did in the back room made it hard to read Channlers facial expressions.

"Come with me upstairs, there is something i want to show you." Davion tells Channler and they both walk up the stairs.

Once upstairs Davion opens the door to the huge room and the room glows with enchanted items, rings, ammulets, armours and weapons.

"Take your pick, i have a range of armours, ranging from Daedric to even the armour the Nerevarine wore while fighting Dagoth Ur. Come back downstairs when you have made your selection of armours and weapons." Davion tells Channler as he nudges Channler to go in.

Davion walks back down stairs, takes out two glasses and opens a bottle of Nordic Mead, waiting for Channler.

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 25 2005, 08:21 PM
Post #56

Master
Group Icon

Vornac leaves Vealon alone to make a possible plan, he says;
"Well... I'm going to seek up my Grandmaster here at the Hlaalu Caton. I will come by tonight and we can find out what do" Vornac says with his head half way out of the door. He turns back on Vealon;
"If I'm not back by atleast midnight, search for my in the Hlaalu Caton or Foreign Quarter" and he goes off...

Vornac is soon to become the new Grandmaster of Hlaalu. He walks off out of Telvanni, the sun is on its way down and the two moons start appearing. He comes into Hlaalu Council, its empty, atleast in the first hall. He goes off and to the stairs, in the end of the stairs he sees blood. He bows down, touching it with his finger...
"Its warm..." he says to himself.

He peeks around the corner seeing one of the Hlaalu Masters get stabbed in the chest by the Silver Skinned people - Valpyres. Vornac looks into the dying masters eyes. And goes into a rage, he holds it back. He takes up the Ebony Longsword. He sees the Valpyres goes around checking everyone is dead. Vornac bursts out from behinde and sets of a charge against the Valpyre. He cries out! He slashes with all his might and cuts it in two before running to the dying Master...
"Where are the rest of them...!?" he says to her while holding up here head, the dying Dark Elf... Points out at the Grandmasters room. Vornac leaves here a healing potion while sneaking off to the Grandmasters room where he sees four Valpyres searching throw his room. Vornac summons up a fireball in his hands... Before casting it into the room, a flash comes the Valpyres get thrown into the wall.

Vornac runs in, they are not dead. He goes for the nearest one, piercing its chest. He turns away slowly moving against the three wounded ones. They charge at the same time, but the second stands back while prepering a shot with the Crossbow. Vornac leaps onto the bed to protect the Grandmaster that is dying. He dodges the first attack and goes in for a strike, but the second one shoots a bolt into his leftside of his chest. He loses his balance and fall done prone. They both jump on him trying to stab their short swords into his throat...
"I will not... Die... For you creeps!" Vornac cries out and pushes them back. His sword goes up in flames, almost blinding for the eye. He burst into rage and slashed wildy after the two Valpyres. The third one sends a posion bolt into the dying Grandmasters throat. Vornac tumbles under the Valpyres slashed and he goes up grabbing the thrid Valpyres skull before sending his sword through its chest. He gets stabbed twice by the others and he falls on his knees. He turns around, the Valpyres goes in for a second attack. Vornac uses his strength to stand up, but just to get stabbed right left of his throat. He is dying...

The Valpyres goes up to Vornac looking him into the eyes... Vornac's eyes in a burst of anger. Suddenlty in a split second he raises up and slashed both the Valpyres in two with one slash. His enchated sword burnes their bodied until only some of their body parts are left... He falls back and lands leaning onto the bed before pasing out...

The Dark Elf Master comes just a minute late, he throws herself over Vornac, and start healing him. Vornac open his eyes, he speaks out...
"Find... Vealon... a Breton in the Telvanni... the caton... Lizards... Head... He most know... that... he is not... safe!" and he closes his eyes... Before screaming out;
"Move woman!"

The young Dark Elf smiles, now she knew that he was ok... She took off out of the Hlaalu and to Vealon, telling him;
"Your not safe, these Silver Skinned People attacked the Hlaalu Council... They killed all but me, Vornac came and fought of five of them but is to tired and wounded to come..."
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Vealon thanks The younge dark elf for relaying Vornac's message, think "Darn that vornac having all the fun and not inviting me". He started to pack and was thinking werwe to run to, hould I flee to Ald'ruhn and seek shelter with his friend Minque? Or should he flee to the Morag tong hide-out? A moment after the Dark elf left he decided to flee to the Morag Tong which was closer and knew he could hide there. As he head out the door he told the bar keep to tell a dark elf by the name of Vornac that he was at the Arena, hopefully Vornac would undestand. He tossed a few septims and left.

As he was entering the Arena canton he was ambused by 4 silver men. Vealon rushed at the first one wiht his blade and chopped off the one's head. he caught the head and launhed it at the beasts. luckily it hit on of them and as Vealon was going to impail it he felt a searing pain in his left arm. Vealon spun to attack his attacker and cut its arm off and finishhed with an upward sweep. two down two to go.

the finnal two changed at the same time and at this time vealon's experiance with the undead beasts in this land realy gave him the upper hand. He rolled to the left and found himself behind the two "people". One hack here and a slash there and the silver men were down before they knew it. as he tipped the bodies over the edge of the canton he noticed a strange amulet on one of the silver people, it was wengraved Valpyre's vengence at that moment it was obvious that the creatures calld themselves Valpyre. Vealon Hasted to the Hide-out adn explaned his delema to the leader. fortunately he told vealon that he could stay here as long as he liked.

***thanks Fuzzy Knights***

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 25 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

After some hours Vornac recoverd... After taking almost a dosen of healing potions he was back on his feet. The young Dark Elf master Sheira went up to Vornac;
"So u feel good now, I guess now that... Our Grandmaster is dead its time for me to take over, but I won't! I want u to be our new Grandmaster Vornac..." see paused and smiled...

"No... I would accept this offer another time, but no under these times I have no time for Hlaalu. The adventurers are maybe still in Balmora and the Valpyres are attacking to often!" he replied...

"Hmm... You're right Vornac, I will summon that last of the Hlaalu Masters to a meeting to discuss this new threat and I..."

"Secret Meeting..." Vornac interupted...

"I will see if we can have a secret meeting somewhere in Vvardenfell... I dont know where yet..." Sheira continued.

"Well I have other things to do... I will send a letter to the Fighters Guild leaders all over Vvardenfell including to Aki. They most watch out, I have no idea of what can have happend in Balmora Hlaalu now" he looked down... "After that I will go to the temple, offer them my aid and see if theres anything I can do... I will leave Vealon alone for a while so we wont get attacked. I could need some gear, healing potions, and I need The Master Ring..."

"The Master Ring is only for Grandmasters, but I will be given what u want Vornac. Should I contact the Ordinators...?" Sheira asked...

"Hmm, I dont know... No, insted u send a letter to all the Fighters Guild, write this"
----
In this moment the Vivec Hlaalu Council have been attacked by Valpyres, demons from this new threat on the Island appearing outside Vivec. They are searching out special targets, for one is Vornac the Hlaalu Master, and Vealon Master Theif and Archmage... The Valpyres will try to kill these people no matter what. Derfor I send this message to the Fighters Guild, a Guild Steward name Aki of Balmora is considerd a target for this. Derfor I want all the Fighters Guilds to be on their guard... This included also that the location of Aki should stay between only the Masters and those who can be trusted...

-Sheira, Grandmaster of Hlaalu

---
Vornac got the ring and some healing potions and was given the key to the Magic Equipment Chamber. He gatherd up what magic weapons he could of the dead people in the Council... He looked sad back into the Grandmasters Room.

"Remember Sheira, its up to u to hand out this information. You're doing something with a great risk. I dont know if u are strong enough to fight off a new attack by these demons..." he said while taking a magic bow and a handfull of arrows of a corpse...

He took on a sack with all he could carry and went up... He looked on Sheira...
"Take care..." he said before leaving... He went out and started to walk against the Temple. He saw the sun starting to go down between the huge Vivec Quarters.

There was many at Vivec's Palace, not to see Vivec of course. But they tried to get a glimt of this new Island. Vornac went into the Temple and greeted most of the people hello before starting with the blessing. It looked almost like the Temple was knowing what was going on, several Ordinators was already standing guard in the Temple. Vornac didn't want to waist time here, the Temple would demand something from him... Vornac wasn't known so much here in Vvardenfell as he is on the mainland. It wasn't much to do now, he needed to get more contact with Aki and the others, but to travel back to Balmora he saw something bad. With Vealon in Vivec he was afraid something would happend. The a old friend of Vornac Appeared, a Ordinator with the name Wyst.
"You, its been quite a long time since we two met..." Wyst laughed out...

"Jah, I guess so... But Wyst I dont have much time to talk now, I need to head on" Vornac replied and walked past Wyst...

"Hey hey... Wait now, quite some good gear u have there" he said while grabbing onto Vornac's shoulder

"Sorry Wyst, I have important buisness to take care of I dont have enough time to stand here and talk to u about anything! I guess as a Ordinator u have several things to do!" Vornac cried out at Wyst...

"Ehm... I guess I do, but Vornac, whats the trouble. Its not like u to scream out" Wyst said while staring into Vornac's eyes

"I'll see you around I guess Wyst, we can have a nice long talk then..." Vornac replied and started to run off against the Telvanni Caton

Vornac got to the Lizards Head and found out that Vealon was in Morag Tong, maybe Vealon didn't know. But Vornac had almost gotten to be Grandmaster in Morag Tong while fighting in the Arena. But that was 32 years ago. He knew a good contact, his name was Shadowknife, just a nickname. He could be trusted... Vornac asked him to send Vealon a letter...
---
Hello Vealon

I'm off to Balmora again, I need to have a talk with Aki. That stupid man, he needs to know whats going on. I think that u should stay at the Morag Tong. And you should maybe tell your friends in the Mages Guild and Thieves Guild to watch out, Valpyres can attack... I will be in Balmora for around 1 - 3 days if necassery. If I'm not back to u by 2 days u contact Sheira, the young foxy Dark Elf Grandmaster. I will keep in touch with her a while... If anything comes up, then come here to Balmora. Lets cut out with the letters, takes to long...

Regards, Vornac

---
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 25 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #59

Mouth
Group Icon

The Hlaalu guards clomped out of the room, up and stairs and out of the Balmoran Fighter's guild. Aki went to Wayn, "So, what was all that commotion while i was exlaining what happened to the Authorities..?" he asked.

"Crazy compassion Boss, People stumbling in asking for you and all dat, real crazy," the Eldery Redguard replied.

Aki shrugged.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 25 2005, 11:58 PM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

Channler stood awe struck by the immense wealth contained in this room. There were rows and rows of top quality armor, not only the best in Vvardenfell but maybe even Nirn. As Davion walked downstairs Channler slumped agaisnt the hard wall, on of the few not adorned with weapons, and let his mind race over the dangers of this new enemy, the Valpyre. Channler had to decide how to prepare against such an enemy. So far all that they had encountered were spy's and assasins, not any heavy infantry. Channler finally decided that safety was needed much more than offensive capability's. His eye's gleemed when he found his chosen armor, a full set of Adamantium Armor. Truly a magnicifient peice of work.
Next was a weapon. Channler was never really skilled with a bow, but practiced with the crossbow almost exclusively. After searching for a few minutes he found a dwraven crossbow propped up against the wall with several clips of bolts lying next to it. "Perfect" he thought to himself.
Last be definatly not the least he had to find a sword. One sword caught Channler's eye, it was a Glass Longsword but it was slightly "changed". The blade was oddly longer than a normal glass longsword, and when Channler picked it up it had a perfect balance, a long enough handle to either pick it up and hold with two hands or use it single handedly.

Channler sheathed the sword to his side and looked at himself in the mirror and thought, "This is what a Imperial General should look like" He picked up the Dwraven and started to walk out the door when he spotted a cloak, with a gold trim around the sides. He walked up to it and touched it. Immediately he felt as though a sheild were around him. The thought sent shivers through his spine, but the possiblity's were great. He put the cloak on and felt wonderfully safe.

Channler walked out of the room, wishing he could take more. But he walked down stairs and sat down right in front of Davion, or more so posed.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:10 AM