Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Chorrolites Barter House, Buy. Sell. Trade.
mALX
post Nov 9 2019, 07:36 PM
Post #61

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 8 2019, 06:34 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 7 2019, 12:48 PM) *

** Okay, I'll get in game and see if either of those two can do the Peeled Eyeballs, Frosted Brains, or Crunchy Spider Skewer. I know they can't do the 20's ones.

Oh, and I know for a fact they CAN both do the Sanguine Sweet Apples; so I def want that one.

Thank you so much!!!

EDIT: and I'll check if they can do the Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer too; I missed it on the list above.

I got a couple more recipes that can help you in that regard because I already know them. I will throw them in for free if you buy the associated writs.

I'm pretty sure it isn't a matter of not having the recipes; but of not being able to do them because they don't have skill points sunk into Provisioning and the Recipes require some.

I will check on that, though; and thank you!!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 13 2019, 02:45 PM
Post #62

Mouth
Group Icon

Are you still interested in the Witches Festival Writs, mALX? I picked up a few more and really want to offload them before nobody really wants them anymore.

Also, if there are potions you think you could sell off, I have a ton of reagents that I can mix to make them.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 13 2019, 09:07 PM
Post #63

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 13 2019, 08:45 AM) *

Are you still interested in the Witches Festival Writs, mALX? I picked up a few more and really want to offload them before nobody really wants them anymore.

Also, if there are potions you think you could sell off, I have a ton of reagents that I can mix to make them.

Oh yes, I still want the witches writs = with everything going on I forgot to check if my two characters could make those other recipes. I know they can both do the Sanguine Sweet Apples; so most def want any of those you have. I will get in game and check on those others.

Thank you for reminding me; it was a hectic couple weeks and I kept forgetting about those.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 13 2019, 10:09 PM
Post #64

Ancient
Group Icon

Okay, both of them can do these:

Crunchy Skewer Spider
2 x Peeled Eyeballs
Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer

and I'm not sure, but I think one of them can do this one:

2 x Frosted Brains

But the other three you posted require reading the three new Gold Recipes = only my main crafter gets to read those expensive ones; and she has already got the Achievement (so I won't need those).

So 48,000 for those 6?

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 13 2019, 11:16 PM
Post #65

Mouth
Group Icon

Sounds good to me. I think I picked up a couple more of those writs if you want them as well.

Are we doing an in-person trade? I think I remember you saying they take some sort of tax out in the mail. I can do in-person too. It's just that Cincy is in Cyrodiil right now and sometimes takes a while to queue back in during the same campaign when you leave the province, so if mail has no issues I would prefer to do that.

I will be on later tonight.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 14 2019, 02:10 PM
Post #66

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 13 2019, 05:16 PM) *

Sounds good to me. I think I picked up a couple more of those writs if you want them as well.

Are we doing an in-person trade? I think I remember you saying they take some sort of tax out in the mail. I can do in-person too. It's just that Cincy is in Cyrodiil right now and sometimes takes a while to queue back in during the same campaign when you leave the province, so if mail has no issues I would prefer to do that.

I will be on later tonight.

Are you in the Ebonheart Pact? And which campaign? I can travel to the main base and meet you at the bank in the Ebonheart Southern Gate if you want; that way you don't have to leave your campaign. If that doesn't work we can try the mailing; I just prefer to meet in person for larger amounts of gold just in case the game glitches somehow. (but no problem if mailing is easier for you). Also = let me know what the other writs were; because if they can do those I will want them too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 16 2019, 05:33 PM
Post #67

Ancient
Group Icon

A huge Thank You to Rader for those Witches Writs! Pia has her hat now; and just needs 10 more for the full Achievement. Really great transaction!

If anyone is selling them; I am in the market for more of those Witches Writs = just not the 20 voucher ones; she can't do those.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 16 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #68

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 16 2019, 11:33 AM) *

A huge Thank You to Rader for those Witches Writs! Pia has her hat now; and just needs 10 more for the full Achievement. Really great transaction!

If anyone is selling them; I am in the market for more of those Witches Writs = just not the 20 voucher ones; she can't do those.

I just sent you a few. Laurie stopped doing them when she got the title. we can negotiate what they're worth later.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 17 2019, 12:25 AM
Post #69

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 16 2019, 03:52 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 16 2019, 11:33 AM) *

I just sent you a few. Laurie stopped doing them when she got the title. we can negotiate what they're worth later.

Woo Hoo! Thank you!!! 8,000 each okay with you?

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 17 2019, 02:34 AM
Post #70

Councilor
Group Icon

Acceptable and accepted.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 17 2019, 06:36 AM
Post #71

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 16 2019, 08:34 PM) *

Acceptable and accepted.

Thank you so much, Ghastley! Only six more to go now to get the Achievement! Woo Hoo!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 17 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #72

Councilor
Group Icon

Laurie blew the cash (and more) buying the blueprint for the Redguard Grill. She's already made several, two for Hunding's alone.

We can't help you with any more, as the supply of Witches Writs seems to have mysteriously dried up. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 17 2019, 03:54 PM
Post #73

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 17 2019, 08:30 AM) *

Laurie blew the cash (and more) buying the blueprint for the Redguard Grill. She's already made several, two for Hunding's alone.

We can't help you with any more, as the supply of Witches Writs seems to have mysteriously dried up. biggrin.gif

They really have dried up; I was digging through many Guild Stores yesterday for them and couldn't find a single one!

Oh, that Redguard Grill (plan) is probably the most used furniture plan you will own! When I made the original Guild Hall at Hunding House I had to buy them with Crowns because no one could find the plans for them. Then when they started trickling them out in rare drops the plans were selling for around 500,000 each.

I actually got my plans for it in exchange for decorating a Guild Hall for SneakyBo; and it was well worth it! I've used that plan more times than any other in my repertoire, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 17 2019, 04:03 PM
Post #74

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 17 2019, 09:54 AM) *

I actually got my plans for it in exchange for decorating a Guild Hall for SneakyBo; and it was well worth it! I've used that plan more times than any other in my repertoire, lol.

I think it was SneakyBo that I bought mine from.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 17 2019, 04:45 PM
Post #75

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 17 2019, 10:03 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 17 2019, 09:54 AM) *

I think it was SneakyBo that I bought mine from.

Awesome! I think that they get theirs from the Voucher Vendor; they buy up a bunch of those "mystery" ones from him every week to sell in the Auction; and he seems to have a lot of the rare ones. (but every time I've tried to buy from him; I've gotten the same junk plans over and over again, rollinglaugh.gif ).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 1 2020, 02:01 PM
Post #76

Councilor
Group Icon

EU Chapter Swap Meet:

I have extras of the Snowhawk Mage Breeches, Jerkin, and Epaulets if anyone wants them (free of course). Still looking for the Robe and Sash.

Happy Festival!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Aug 1 2020, 04:18 PM
Post #77

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 1 2020, 08:01 AM) *

EU Chapter Swap Meet:

I have extras of the Snowhawk Mage Breeches, Jerkin, and Epaulets if anyone wants them (free of course). Still looking for the Robe and Sash.

Happy Festival!

*edit*- eh, nevermind, I looked it up, lol

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Aug 1 2020, 04:33 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 1 2020, 05:43 PM
Post #78

Councilor
Group Icon

With only Fleur, I'm not getting many, and so far, no duplicates.

Did I just jinx her? ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:56 AM