Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Frostfall help and other things..., Frostfall and SKSE oddities, Special Edition
Sakiri
post Nov 3 2018, 10:56 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

I already posted about this on Nexus but I'm having some issues with Frostfall.

I installed the unofficial update patch to get the widgets working (which works fabulously) but the warmth values take a while to show up. Like, I need to run the game for 10 minutes before they start showing. I think it's script lag.

Another issue I have is warmth and coverage values displaying as if I were naked. I have 33 warmth(frost resist I think) and 0 coverage, when my robes should be providing 110 by themselves. Hoods give nothing either and I can't change values in the MCM. This means I can't set custom values for things out of the Divine Elegance store. That mod isn't configured for Frostfall, so I need to be able to set values.

My items show their warmth rating just fine in inventory, and equipping anything gives the "warmth, coverage" text, but then I get a message stating 33 warmth, 0 coverage. It *seems* to work normally though just based on time spent in Whiterun hold. If I was naked If have frozen.

Now I hadn't had these issues until I installed this patch, so I'm thinking I need to roll back to a save before enabling Frostfall and uninstall everything and reinstall Frostfall, Campfire and Papyrus and get rid of the patch.

Sighs. I like the widgets but I can't have stuff in MCM not working.

I'm already running a script heavy setup so I'm thinking maybe even ditch some mods entirely that rely on scripts, like Convenient Horses(I rarely use them anymore, and I can probably find a mod with a horse tracker or summon, which was what I used CH for).

Only really heavy mods I have are Cheskos stuff, a few of EnaiSiailons things and Climates of Tamriel(weather only, using other lighting mods).

My other issue is that whenever SKSE is running, my game starts to stutter about an hour in for no apparent reason. I ran a completely vanilla game for four hours with no issues, and then installed SKSE. Stuttering. Bad stuttering. It's not temps or memory (16gb), I checked that all first.

Help?

--------------------
And in the fury of this darkest hour
We will be your light
You've asked me for my sacrifice
And I am Winterborn
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
SubRosa
post Nov 12 2018, 10:12 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

I have micro-stutter in Skyrim no matter what I do, mods or no mods. It is a common problem, especially if you have a fast computer.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:06 PM