3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lissa's Scrapbook
Rihanae
post Mar 1 2014, 02:23 PM
Post #41

Knower
Group Icon

Acadian: YES! biggrin.gif The girls love his shop, and so do I! It's been wonderful to update their looks after so much time smile.gif

KC: Haha indeed they have tongue.gif

Now a DAY IN THE LIFE OF LISSA CRISTENN

-------------

Today definitely felt like a shopping day, so it was off to the IC! Again. I swear I've got an addiction.

Crystal, but beautiful white steed, and I trotted to the city, and I couldn't help but recognise it's beauty as it stood in the distance.

Before we got to the IC I stopped off at the Wawnett Inn. Nerussa was thrilled I had come to visit as she had a new wine she was desperate for me to try. She knows I can't resist a glass of red... She's a bad influence.

I dropped Crystal off at the stables and entered the city, gazing at the statue of Akatosh that stood proudly. It's pretty mesmerizing.

Before I headed to the Waterside district to go to the Goddess store I stopped off at my Aunt Rohssan's. She seemed excited about the Pink Fury, an elusive arena combatant who after becoming champion retired from fighting and disappeared,

I also paid a visit to Branwen and Sailiith. they were sparring again but, this time, Branwen overwhelmed Sailiith! I couldn't help but cheer for girl power.

Once at the waterside district I saw a begger desperate for gold, on his knees begging for charity. I couldn't help but give him something. I'm such a nice person, after all.

I got to the goddess store and after MUCH deliberation I decided to purchase some knew armour! Sturdy, practical and CUTE!

I stopped of at the nearest inn for some dinner. The patron was staring at me as I ate. I managed to ignore the creepiness.

It was sunset by the time I had to leave, so I decided to sit and enjoy it for a while. Not as beautiful as the Anvil sunset... but still gorgeous.

Once I got home I was ready to relax... but no, Anyanka wanted to spar with me. Our sparring sessions were basically she would attempt to strike me and I would evade and counter. Whoever got knocked down first won.

After some trash talk, I told her that I could beat her with heels on, just for the extra challenge.

So we sparred.

For a while.

It was a draw.

After the sparring I was, annoyingly, full of energy. I slipped on my night dress and looked for something fun to do to release the energy I had.

Jessie and I danced in the trophy room

I goofed around on my favourite seat in the building

And I sat with Ardaline, who taught me some potion making techniques.

Now I felt chilled enough to relax, so I ended my day with a good book, followed by some star gazing.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 1 2014, 11:10 PM
Post #42

Paladin
Group Icon

Someone’s been having fun with poses and shopping! Some wonderful shots. Wow, Lissa had such a busy day. tongue.gif The action/sparring ones were really cute. goodjob.gif Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Apr 18 2014, 04:48 PM
Post #43

Knower
Group Icon

Wow... been a while since I've posted here!

Here's some pics from Lissa first (of many) trips to the Deserts of Annequina.

THE ANNEQUINA FILES #1

1.What a cute little town! I think Crystal will be happy here until I get back

2.Nice Riverside view...

3.Where to go first...

4. This weather is beautiful.

5. Who cares if it's a million degrees... scarves are IN!

6. SO CUTE!!

7. Lookie what I found!

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Apr 26 2014, 10:30 PM
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 18 2014, 05:02 PM
Post #44

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm sorry, Rihanae. I removed #6 because, as lovely as Lissa is, that shot is front-on topless with nothing to the imagination above the waist. Try turning her or playing with camera angles to avoid full-on breasts/nipples etc please. Forum rules preclude links to nudity and, unfortunately, this shot qualifies.

I'll come back and comment on the others a bit later. smile.gif

Edit: I see you've changed it to a great choice! goodjob.gif

This post has been edited by Acadian: Apr 18 2014, 05:10 PM

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Apr 18 2014, 05:07 PM
Post #45

Knower
Group Icon

My apologies! I failed to noticed how bad it was... I thought I'd disguised the rudeness! Haha. I've removed it now smile.gif
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 18 2014, 08:11 PM
Post #46

Paladin
Group Icon

How exciting to see Lissa discovering Elsweyr! It is such a beautiful land and mod. I look forward to changing over to the newer version in Buffy's game. Lissa is certainly decked out for it as she goes exploring. She looks so happy with the friendly wildlife there. Watch out for those sand storms. And the big cats. And giant boars. And massive spiders. . . . laugh.gif

Oh, and Crystal's a beautiful horse. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 18 2014, 09:28 PM
Post #47

Spam Meister
Group Icon

So many fine pixies! Very good little scrapbook this is smile.gif Loved the horse ride! tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 19 2014, 01:39 PM
Post #48

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 18 2014, 03:11 PM) *

She looks so happy with the friendly wildlife there. Watch out for those sand storms. And the big cats. And giant boars. And massive spiders. . . . laugh.gif

I like the elephants and zebra most of all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Apr 24 2014, 01:22 PM
Post #49

Knower
Group Icon

Acadian - Thank you! The sandstorms were a surprise haha. I knew they would occur.. I just didn't expect the intensity of them!

Mirocu - Thank you! Welcome to the scrapbook smile.gif

Renee Gade IV - I, too, love the elephants smile.gif So cute smile.gif

----

Just the one this time around. A little something I created to commemorate my girls tongue.gif

As you can see, Lissa has dyed her hair again! Anyanka has also had a bit of an image overhaul. I love her striking beauty now. Jessie... is the same. No change... by why change such a lovely little bosmer? Hehe

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 24 2014, 03:03 PM
Post #50

Paladin
Group Icon

The ladies all look great! Yes Anyanka is looking quite elegant and refined. And I think that adding some red to Lissa's hair is looking very nice. Seeing the three of them side by side really highlights the differences in facial structures - particularly their jaw/chin lines. Each is beautiful in their own distinctive way. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 26 2014, 06:07 PM
Post #51

Councilor
Group Icon

I got behind, but now I have so many fun pictures to view! I love the one with Crystal and the IC in the distance. It’s great that Lissa has a gorgeous horse to travel with.

The sparring sequence was really neat!

Whoa, Crystal got a makeover! Nice. That’s a great outfit for the desert, and with a practical yet fashionable scarf. smile.gif

What a great shot of the G.O.C.! I like the warm tone for Lissa’s hair. Anyanka is gorgeous. And I think Jessie is perfectly lovely just the way she is. Very well done!

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:04 AM