User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 3 2018, 01:29 PM
Post #1362

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric is sad to report that he will not make the Guild festivities, as Grits is under siege by demanding houseguests. Though he is needed in Grits World, his heart (in fact his entire fuzzy chest) is with you. IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Aug 3 2018, 01:45 PM
Post #1363

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 3 2018, 07:29 AM) *

Jerric is sad to report that he will not make the Guild festivities, as Grits is under siege by demanding houseguests. Though he is needed in Grits World, his heart (in fact his entire fuzzy chest) is with you. IPB Image

Aww sad.gif

Khajiit is at work right now but should be home in time to attend. Geez, this one hasn’t been to a Guild meet in a few months D:

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Aug 3 2018, 01:49 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 3 2018, 03:26 PM
Post #1364

Councilor
Group Icon

Any planned activities?

It looks like we have the Midyear Mayhem and Orsinium events going on at the same time. blink.gif I'm still trying to work out how to take advantage of both at once. Do I send Blossom to Cyrodiil?

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 3 2018, 03:50 PM
Post #1365

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 3 2018, 08:29 AM) *

verysad.gif Jerric's antics will be missed verysad.gif

QUOTE(ghastley @ Aug 3 2018, 10:26 AM) *

Any planned activities?

It looks like we have the Midyear Mayhem and Orsinium events going on at the same time. blink.gif I'm still trying to work out how to take advantage of both at once. Do I send Blossom to Cyrodiil?

Should I bring Fugly Grunter from my son's game? rollinglaugh.gif (not her actual name, but a title she has earned).

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Aug 3 2018, 08:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 3 2018, 07:29 AM) *

Aww sad.gif

Khajiit is at work right now but should be home in time to attend. Geez, this one hasn’t been to a Guild meet in a few months D:

WOO HOO!!! I hope you make it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 4 2018, 12:16 AM
Post #1366

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy just got back from a fun guild meeting!

Shortly after our start time, we had a foursome. When no one else showed up we decided to do one of the day’s pledges (Banished Cells I normal group dungeon).

So with Eolan (Monkey) as tank, Buffy as healer, and Unna (ghastley) and Brenna (Khajiit) as dps, our intrepid band got the pledge and off we went. It turned out to be a very solid team and the run went very smoothly. Bosses went down fine and no one died.

Then it was back to the guild hall where we were joined by Misa (mALX).

After some dancing, it was then that the monkey business started!

Before we knew it there were five little monkeys hopping around the guild’s courtyard!

Thanks to those who showed up, and we missed those who couldn’t make it. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Aug 4 2018, 02:49 AM
Post #1367

Mouth
Group Icon

Monky

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 4 2018, 03:04 AM
Post #1368

Ancient
Group Icon

Screens of the Guild Meet tonight:

https://imgur.com/a/mYPzEVz

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Aug 4 2018, 04:12 PM
Post #1369

Ancient
Group Icon

Dancing

More Dancing

Music

More Music

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 6 2018, 04:01 PM
Post #1370

Councilor
Group Icon

My timing was bad with the screen-shotting, and I caught the five monkeys only when they were back to four, plus Buffy. So I deleted them.

I took several screenshots of my latest Skyrim session with Fraps turned off. Not a lot of results there, either. Does anyone see a pattern? biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Aug 26 2018, 08:56 PM
Post #1371

Mouth
Group Icon

Update: As requested, I have promoted mALX so she now has ABSOLUTE POWER OVER YOUR MORTAL SOULS the full suite of guild permissions and powers. happy.gif

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 26 2018, 09:04 PM
Post #1372

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice to see you, haz, and hope you're able to return to both forum and game soon. goodjob.gif

For others, haz knew he would be scarce for a time so gave me permissions to do most of the functions he can do with our guild in the game. I recently asked him if he could also give those permissions to mALX so she could cover for me when I'm not there and just to have a bit of depth. Besides, she knows more about how guild stuff in game works than I do. So now, both of us can do basic in game functions with the guild site. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 26 2018, 10:00 PM
Post #1373

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Aug 26 2018, 03:56 PM) *

Update: As requested, I have promoted mALX so she now has ABSOLUTE POWER OVER YOUR MORTAL SOULS the full suite of guild permissions and powers. happy.gif

HAZMICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR FEARLESS LEADER !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!!

(and actually, that was just to fix the Chorrolite's home page, but Acadian fixed it when he learned what I wanted to do to make it better; laugh.gif )

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Aug 27 2018, 04:39 PM
Post #1374

Master
Group Icon

Grats, mALX! It’s about time you got promoted - you’ve been our guild mom for so long. You deserve the recognition!

It’s great that we now have three officers - means that things can get done in game when they need to. And I join Acadian in hoping Hazmick comes back to ESO. I keep watching for his name to pop up in my chat!

We miss you, Haz!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 27 2018, 05:01 PM
Post #1375

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Aug 27 2018, 11:39 AM) *

Grats, mALX! It’s about time you got promoted - you’ve been our guild mom for so long. You deserve the recognition!

It’s great that we now have three officers - means that things can get done in game when they need to. And I join Acadian in hoping Hazmick comes back to ESO. I keep watching for his name to pop up in my chat!

We miss you, Haz!

Oh, Haz was just joking about it being a promotion = I was just going to fix the home page for Acadian; but when I asked him about it he fixed it himself so I didn't have to, lol. Same as Acadian, it is just someone doing administrative duties for Hazmick; who will always be our sole Leader!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 28 2018, 04:38 AM
Post #1376

Ancient
Group Icon

I am not a fan of the (immersion-breaking) newly patched in giant red eye they added to the Camo Hunter skill a few weeks back; but I'm kind of torn on today's latest = giant writing across the screen on entering homes = I hate the immersion breaking, but it was very cool to enter Hunding House today and see "Chorrolite Guild" - even if it was in (immersion-breaking) big bright yellow writing across the screen, lol.

This post has been edited by mALX: Aug 28 2018, 04:40 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Aug 30 2018, 05:12 PM
Post #1377

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 27 2018, 10:38 PM) *

I am not a fan of the (immersion-breaking) newly patched in giant red eye they added to the Camo Hunter skill a few weeks back; but I'm kind of torn on today's latest = giant writing across the screen on entering homes = I hate the immersion breaking, but it was very cool to enter Hunding House today and see "Chorrolite Guild" - even if it was in (immersion-breaking) big bright yellow writing across the screen, lol.

Do you have Essential Housing add-on? I believe that is the one responsible for the banner you get upon entering the house. I know the developer (he's in my guild) and he was talking about it with some other guildies in guild chat just the other day. Not sure if you can turn that off - I'll ask him. I love that it shows my Sleek Creek as "The Cat House!" laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 30 2018, 05:24 PM
Post #1378

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Aug 30 2018, 12:12 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 27 2018, 10:38 PM) *

Do you have Essential Housing add-on? I believe that is the one responsible for the banner you get upon entering the house. I know the developer (he's in my guild) and he was talking about it with some other guildies in guild chat just the other day. Not sure if you can turn that off - I'll ask him. I love that it shows my Sleek Creek as "The Cat House!" laugh.gif

Acadian and I came to that conclusion (Essential Housing Tools) yesterday after hopping from house to house and he not able to see anything I was seeing, laugh.gif

But yes, I did love seeing "Chorrolite Guild" when I landed at Hunding House; so I wouldn't want to turn it off = but really wish the names we chose for our houses would appear in the larger print without the opaqueness and the name the game gave the house in the smaller print with the opaqueness (if the house was renamed; and whether the house was renamed or not, would prefer the Zenimax-chosen name to always be the smaller more opaque one).

So even if there is a way to turn it off, I wouldn't do it = but if the files for it are tweakable, I'd much prefer to see my given names to the houses rather than Bethesda's as the more prominent one. In fact, it would encourage me to name more of the houses, lol.

Speaking of Sleek Creek, if anyone has "Port to Friend's Houses" = I spent all night last night revamping my Sleek Creek House inside and out! I'd love it if anyone stopped by and saw it who might see something I missed (like floating carpets, etc. = I found two plants floating in the air above the balcony when I was remodeling it this morning that must have been there since I decorated it over a year ago, lol).

This post has been edited by mALX: Aug 30 2018, 05:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 30 2018, 05:29 PM
Post #1379

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 30 2018, 12:24 PM) *

Speaking of Sleek Creek, if anyone has "Port to Friend's Houses" = I spent all night last night revamping my Sleek Creek House inside and out! I'd love it if anyone stopped by and saw it who might see something I missed (like floating carpets, etc. = I found two plants floating in the air above the balcony when I was remodeling it, lol).

I've been meaning to try that add-on. Now would be a good time.

What I really want, however, is the inverse that lets a player designate which houses are "ready for visitors". Maybe I should start looking at how to create UI mods.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Aug 30 2018, 05:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Aug 30 2018, 05:37 PM
Post #1380

Master
Group Icon

Regarding Essential Housing Tools, I just spoke to Cardinal, and he says it’s doable - so he’ll work on inverting the banner so our names show up top and the game name shows up below.

Just wanted to mention, if you go to a friend’s house, it’s going to show the game’s name of the house followed by the owner’s name. So if I went to our guild hall, I would see it as “Hunding’s Palatial Hall” followed by “owner: @mALX1” or something like that.

Just a heads up!

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 67 68 69 70 71 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:16 AM