Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The collector quest, Lost a few statues, where are they ?
Khaine
post May 2 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #1

Retainer

I've almost finished the game and one of the very last quest I did not complte is the collector.

I have to find those ailed statues for that rich guy in the city.

So far I have found only two:
One in the first ruin you have to go in the main quest
One in Wendir (south of Chorrol, close to Hackdirt)

Anyone has found more ?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post May 2 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

Check your journal.
You have a list of Ayelid Ruins that have the statues in them smile.gif

Oh,i haven't found only two (the reason is no other than lazynes tongue.gif)
Anyway during Umbacano's Collector quest,he will give you a few other quests.I sugest doing the collectors quest first wink.gif

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Furious_George
post May 2 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #3

Finder
Group Icon

Umbacano is quite the philanthropist wink.gif

Just do his quests! That and finishing the Daedra quests were right behind the DB line of quests in my book!

Well behind but still fun were the Thieves Guild and Mages Guild, and then some of the random quests were really fun (like dreamworld and painted room). Then the Arena, which was fun but pretty vanilla.

Well behind were the lame, terrible Fighter's Guild quests. To me they were the worst part of the game and I stilll haven't brought myself to finish them.
+Quote Post
Foster
post May 3 2006, 12:27 AM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

Don't forget the Dark Brotherhood quests. They're fun for all the family. Well, if your family is the Manson family.

I have to agree though; the Fighters Guild quests are a real let down. I preferred Umbacano, because it has a real Indiana Jones/Lara Croft feel to it. The only shame is that so many of the Aleyid ruins are filled with the undead. Yawn.

--------------------
I hate the mice from Bagpuss. Never trust rodents with DIY skills.

"We will fix it, we will fix, we will stick it with glue, glue, glue, we will stickle it, every little bit of it, we will fix it like new, new new."

::SQUISH::
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post May 3 2006, 03:34 AM
Post #5

Finder
Group Icon

I like the really original quests that acually surprise you. Especially a quest with betrayal and some mystery. And it should be a long quest. Not a talk to random bartenders for answers quest. Then Il like it.
+Quote Post
Joryn
post May 3 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #6

Agent

I think there is one directly across from the sewer exit at the start (unsure if that is the one you are talking about).

I think one is near leyawiin in blackwood probably east north east area. And I think there is another further up the map, this one is easily spotted because of the necro shrine outside.

And I think another is sort of east of Bravil on the shores of that massive lake.

If you have two already there is at least three there that you can find, plus the five Umbacano tells you. I realise this is pretty poor in the way of directions. But Im pretty sure if you at least comb around the areas I mentioned you might have some luck.

Unfortunatly I cant remember any names and Im in college so I cant do anything with a map. Suffice to say, it is hard to find those 5 ayleid statues but once your finished it wont seem that way.

--------------------
Faith, Law, and Justice. Walk on

Joryn - Lvl 40 Dunmer Mage born under the Mage.
+Quote Post
Furious_George
post May 3 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Foster @ May 2 2006, 07:27 PM)
Don't forget the Dark Brotherhood quests. They're fun for all the family. Well, if your family is the Manson family.

I have to agree though; the Fighters Guild quests are a real let down. I preferred Umbacano, because it has a real Indiana Jones/Lara Croft feel to it. The only shame is that so many of the Aleyid ruins are filled with the undead. Yawn.

Ummm, I said that! To quote myself: "That and finishing the Daedra quests were right behind the DB line of quests in my book!"

DB = Dark Brotherhood.

+Quote Post
Khaine
post May 3 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #8

Retainer

Yeah, it's totaly out of subject but I quite enjoyed that paranoya quest where you had to follow a few people and report on what they were doing.

Even if very short and easy, the "potatoes snatcher" quest was fun.

I've finished the DB, fighter, arena and mage guild, at the heaven quest on the main quest so I have to finish the thieves and the last daedra "mora" quest.
+Quote Post
Khaine
post May 5 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #9

Retainer

Well, guys...

I'm very sorry but I lost (If I ever had any) the list of ruins with statues...

anyone can put the list up here ???
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post May 5 2006, 11:18 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Must be strange how long I've had this character but where would I start these umbacano quests?

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Foster
post May 5 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #11

Finder
Group Icon

Find an Aleyid statue and sell it. His manservant (called Jollring) comes and finds you, and asks you to visit Umbercano.

--------------------
I hate the mice from Bagpuss. Never trust rodents with DIY skills.

"We will fix it, we will fix, we will stick it with glue, glue, glue, we will stickle it, every little bit of it, we will fix it like new, new new."

::SQUISH::
+Quote Post
Khaine
post May 11 2006, 08:20 AM
Post #12

Retainer

I've found one more in Welke (north of Leyawin)
+Quote Post
Chiglet
post Oct 1 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #13

Evoker

This quest can be started by either selling a statue to a merchant and waiting for Jollring to seek you out, or by going directly to Umbercano's home and speaking to Jollring. You will not get a list of potential Ayleid ruins to check at this point. When you find and sell a second statue to Umbercano, he should give you a list of five other ruins to check.

Chiglet

--------------------
To the Void we all shall go...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:04 PM