102 Pages V « < 100 101 102  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Today, 03:58 AM
Post #2021

Master
Group Icon

One of the biggest surprises for Khajiit about ESO locations was how much he likes Shadowfen in Black Marsh! They did a good job with it! Makes this one wish there were more Black Marsh areas.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Today, 03:59 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Today, 04:34 AM
Post #2022

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 21 2017, 09:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 21 2017, 08:16 PM) *

Yay Witches Festival!

I could not have put it better... smile.gif

biggrin.gif Hug_emoticon.gif

I am looking forward to global writ turn-in so very much. Now Lleduri will be able to truly dwell in Mournhold. The new crew members will remain in Vulkhel Guard until they’ve finished Legerdemain, but I’m curious where the others will settle. Lildereth never furnished Snugpod because she had to hop back to VG every day. She loves Grahtwood and magnificent Elden Root, but I suspect that some day she will make a camp-home in one of the pod dwellings that has an exterior area. Elke loathes Belkarth because it is rude, hot, and crowded. She will be delighted to wipe the last of its dust from her sandals. Pog loves his cottage in Daggerfall, but he’s never there because his job has been in Craglorn. Best of all, Jerric will be able to pick up some work wherever he roams. This is a massive quality of life improvement. Really happy with it!

--------------------
Jerric's Story * Darnandex * Screenshot for Frost Fall: Falls Fishing
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Today, 05:22 AM
Post #2023

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 22 2017, 10:34 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 21 2017, 09:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 21 2017, 08:16 PM) *

Yay Witches Festival!

I could not have put it better... smile.gif

biggrin.gif Hug_emoticon.gif

I am looking forward to global writ turn-in so very much. Now Lleduri will be able to truly dwell in Mournhold. The new crew members will remain in Vulkhel Guard until they’ve finished Legerdemain, but I’m curious where the others will settle. Lildereth never furnished Snugpod because she had to hop back to VG every day. She loves Grahtwood and magnificent Elden Root, but I suspect that some day she will make a camp-home in one of the pod dwellings that has an exterior area. Elke loathes Belkarth because it is rude, hot, and crowded. She will be delighted to wipe the last of its dust from her sandals. Pog loves his cottage in Daggerfall, but he’s never there because his job has been in Craglorn. Best of all, Jerric will be able to pick up some work wherever he roams. This is a massive quality of life improvement. Really happy with it!

Oh, G, Brenna told Khajiit to tell you she's sorry Jer got killed helping her with that Lurcher World Boss.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Grits
post Today, 12:07 PM
Post #2024

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 23 2017, 12:22 AM) *

Oh, G, Brenna told Khajiit to tell you she's sorry Jer got killed helping her with that Lurcher World Boss.

Ah, tell Brenna no worries. Jerric was happy to help. He just got a one-gem penalty for bringing his adventure setup to a World Boss fight. He should know better! tongue.gif

--------------------
Jerric's Story * Darnandex * Screenshot for Frost Fall: Falls Fishing
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Today, 02:43 PM
Post #2025

Master
Group Icon

I am so with you, Monkey

Reading my way through the update notes while waiting for the update to download, I am most excited about being able to drop crafting writs anywhere. My toons are going to love it, especially Julian, who is in semi-retirement at Rawl’kha, and Alise, who is hanging out at Mournhold. Maz will like that she can craft and drop in whatever zone she’s working (currently Stonefalls on her Gold), as will Argis.

Phaedre doesn’t care. She doesn’t craft. She contributes to the gang coffers through less — umm — legal means.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Today, 05:00 PM
Post #2026

Master
Group Icon

Ugh, patch download is taking forever! Lol

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

102 Pages V « < 100 101 102
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:06 PM