Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A War Of Houses - Playground 9, WoH RP Thread.
Rane
post Oct 10 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #1

Lurker
Group Icon

A War Of Houses - Playground 9

Previous thread:
A War Of Houses - Playground 8

Carry on.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Oct 10 2005, 11:53 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Kaushad
Zergonipal

"It is respect of the opinions of your Elders which has stopped Elders in this civilization from simply saying, 'You'll understand when you're older.' Since you do not grant me respect, however, Sedrane, all I can say to you now is You will understand when you are older. By turning to ouside magic, you are, whether you realize it or not, forgetting the old ways. They are being absorbed because there are not enough Elders these days to pass on the knowledge and too many young dunmer too willing not to learn it.

"Do you even know what it means to be a warrior of the magic sword? It's not some random dunmer who has the ability to effectively use magic in combat, it's when a dunmer who respects our people manages to connect to our Ancestors and feed their energy through his body, through his sword, in combat. It is a feeling, nothing conventional. I thought you had the potential. I hoped you had the potential. You probably can't even name half of your own ancestors though... at least not the half that came from your father's side."

Kaushad wished he hadn't said the last sentence, but it hung until the edge of his tongue until it finally dropped. At that moment Kaushad felt terribly regretful, and turned his head away.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Oct 11 2005, 03:42 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Dane

Dane woke to shouting yelling. He was bleary eyed and tired as he stumbled out of bed and into his clothes.

"What in oblivion is going on out here?" he asked the host of the tavern none to kindly

"The town be under attack. How could you have slept through something like that?"

I know I had a drink or two.... but damn... he thought angrily

"Huh?, by what?" Dane asked, ignoring the hosts earlier question.

"Goblins or somesuch. I wouldn't worry about it. It's too late to join anyways. We've been asked to keep our patrons within the tavern." the host answered.

Dane fumed at himself for his inability to wake up early and possibly have gotten some good work.

Malik

Malik on the otherhand was well awake and in the heart of battle. He hadn't been hired, but the blood was a well enough award. He danced around side to side slinging his blades hither and thither, unsure of what he was really striking. He sprun behind a poor unsuspecting man, took his two knives to either side of the man's neck and pulled. As blood sprayed from the dying man Malik laughed and licked the blood from his face in pure rapture and ecstasy.

He whirled back and stabbed a goblin in the face and pulled up, splitting its skull in half from the middle up. Another goblin stepped out of the fray and slashed up Malik's arm. This brought both extreme pain and extreme pleasure, calling the goblin's understanding of humans in question as Malik smiled a wide maddened grin and kicked the small goblin in the side of the head, knocking it over then quickly stabbing his blades into its ear and temple.

Quickly pulling the blades from the goblin's head and watching bits of brain matter fly in its wake Malik spotted a young boy, no older than 19. He easily penatrated the chest armor of the boy and pulled up, efficetivly disembowling him.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Oct 11 2005, 05:04 PM
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Oct 11 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

The Silhouette

The battle was being hard fought with no side gaining the advantage, the silhouette saw an argonian in the midst of battle, an odd site. He knew he had to finish off megil, before his master found out that he was still alive, but he'd have a little fun first.

"Ralitondru emedio dothgar" he said in his mind to his master. A rumble was heard, and hundreds of skeletal warriors appeared in the middle of nowhere. But not only that the dead ordinators had arison under the command of the silhouette.

"Now argonian" he said as he stoped flying and dove thrusting his sword towards kell
+Quote Post
Kell-Reevor
post Oct 11 2005, 11:02 PM
Post #5

Finder
Group Icon

Val-Jeer

Val stopped his charge and planted his feet, sword tip aimed at the dark figure.

He dodged as the creature landed, barely missing it's weapon. With a spin, he completed his manuever, and was now behind the silhouette, palm spread and aiming at it's back.

With a wide grin he unleashed a flurry of telekinetic attacks.
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Oct 11 2005, 11:25 PM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

Malik

Malik was overjoyed, he hadn't spilt so much blood in quite a while. He eventually halted his homicidal dance and looked about to survey his work. It brought joy to his heart to see these bloodied and dismembered bodies lying about his feet.

He let his head fall back as he let out a twisted laugh, slightly gurgled by blood. His own or someone else's, he wasn't sure.

He continued his crazed spree anew lopping off all manner of unprotected limbs from any goblin or human who happened to be nearby.

He felt the blood splash his wrists as he cleaved the living, heaving flesh and he laughed with delight. It didn't look like the battle was very close to finishing, and he hoped it never would.

As he whirled about like a bloody cyclone he spotted a man engaged in battle with a goblinoid. He stowed his two knives and lept up the man's back, digging his teeth deeply into the man's neck. The blood flowed rapidly, proppelled by the man's extremely hard heart beat. Twisting the man's neck and feeling a snap after he was done he lept back and drew his knives, all the while laughing.
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Oct 11 2005, 11:36 PM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

The Silhouette

As he landed, he quickly put up a shield, to block kell's attack. "Please, i've fought limping guars better then you." as he said this in his extremely deep hissing voice, he shot a blast of dark magicka at him
+Quote Post
Kell-Reevor
post Oct 11 2005, 11:57 PM
Post #8

Finder
Group Icon

Val-Jeer

Val leaped into the air to avoid the blast. As he came down he swung his long blade in a chop.

Anything the silhouette might have said went upon deaf ears. All Val could hear was high-pitched ring.

Blood began to trickle from the corners of his jaw.
+Quote Post
Aki
post Oct 12 2005, 12:08 AM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

Lykaon
Lykaon continued battling the golbin and orcs, his method of fighting looking out of place when compared with the blank emotionless front put up by the utter concealment of his identity beneath his heavy armor. Here and there a goblin would fall, their head bashed open like a rotted pumpkin on the day after Tales and Tallows (TES's halloween). Others would get knocked flying, stopping only after striking another combatant, usually causing the poor guy/gal to loose their footing, giving Lykaon time to use his blade to finish them off.

One Orc, a particulary large, strong and lime-green fellow saw Lykaon and decided that he would prove a good fight. He easily was 7 feet tall, and had arms as thick as tree-trunks. The Orc was also clad head to toe in Orcish armor and weilding a large battleaxe, which when swung, forced Lykaon to leap close enough the Orc couldn't use the blade efficiently. Without letting the brute react and attempt attacking, Lykaon drew back his left fist, the hand not holding his katana and drove it into the Orc's chest, through a orcish chestplate, and the Orc's sternum. The Orc blinked, looking down with a disbelieving expression as dark red blood pourted from the wound, and Lykaon's mailed fist closed about his beating heart and tore it loose.

With a "Urghk!" sound, the Orc fell forward onto his knees and Lykaon hopped to the side to avoid the beast crashing forward into the bloodied soil. Lykaon dropped the heart as he noticed a unusual combatant on the battlefleild. A Imperial, who seemed to be killing people on both sides of the battle. As if he wasn't here to fight for either cause, just murder for the sake of murder. Laughing, while he did it too.

The hell. hamster cave psychopath. Powerful one too. Better put that mad dog down.

Lykaon strode towards Malik, his unadorned (and thusly entirely black) ebony armor splattered with blood, as was the golden wolf-head helmet, his black cloak, torn from the battle, whipped around behind him, and the only marring on his Katana despite the heavy use in combat, was blood that was already dripping off, leaving the blade clean. "What in Oblivion's name are you doing?" he called out to the man.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Oct 12 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

At this moment Malik was hunched over the corpse of a bloody man. He turned his head to look behind him, showing his bloodied face. He whirled around to face his opponent and readied his blades.

"I'm just having a little fun, friend!" he giggled deviously realizing this wasn't any oridinary soldier.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Oct 12 2005, 03:36 PM
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Oct 12 2005, 12:25 AM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

Wred Halius
Where ever the Hell we are (forgot because no one posts the location anymore)

Wred began realizing this was no longer battle he could win if he had to worry about his guards.

"Retreat!" he yelled, "They may sneak into the City, you must be able to set up a defensive points from there."

He lead his men back to the city gates, left one of the best fighters he found in charge then sped back to the battlefield. He saw that what was once quite a large group of fighters battling the goblins had transformed into a small, powerful group of soloists murdering them in folds. It was not a way to gain success, but the numbers of goblins were so large, he figured the best way to put a dent in them was place the invincible fighters on the foreground to reduce their armies into stragglers for the guards to pick off. He could tell already huge groups of the army had already been destroyed before they could reach land, their ships sunken by some underwater force.

Those that were on land walked upon mounds of their fallen brethren, torn to chunks below their feet. Wred himself walked upon corpses even this far from the action. He grabbed a fatigue potion and emptied it. Feeling rejuvinated, he rejoined the conflict wearing his Hlaalu armor.

"You want to feel the Redeemer?!" he screamed, slicing one in half, and continuing his slice around to take out another coming from the side. "YOU WANT TO FEEL DEATH?!" he yelled, pushing himself through waves of enemies. Blood trickled from the edges of his armor, and streamed down his boots. His sword was bright red.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aki
post Oct 12 2005, 12:27 AM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

Lykaon

Lykaon brought up his Katana defensively, held in both hands. He wondered if this man was a Daedra-worshiper of some sort. Perhaps Sanguine, nothing like worshiping a God that tells you to embrace every dark desire, impluse and thought to get you butchering people on a battlefeild from pure blood lust. Or maybe he was some poor soul who fell in madness and instead of walking that golden road, sprinted down it. Regardless, he now had to fight him, as that look in his eyes didn't speak well of a peaceful solution.

"Your fun ends now," Lykaon said.

This post has been edited by Aki: Oct 12 2005, 12:28 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Oct 12 2005, 03:41 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

Malik: The Battle of Ebonhart

"Don't be a wet blanket, friend..." Malik said with dismay taking away any feeling of blood-love in him. "But if you must.... then I might as well flay your flesh from your bones" he said with a psychotic grin creeping onto his face.

He leapt backwards and crouched low to the ground. He then sprinted forward, his head still low to the ground and his arms trailing behind him. As he neared his foe he lept into the air and attempted to strike his weapons into the helmet of his prey.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Oct 12 2005, 03:56 PM
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 12 2005, 08:08 PM
Post #14

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Oct 11 2005, 12:53 AM)
Kaushad
Zergonipal

"It is respect of the opinions of your Elders which has stopped Elders in this civilization from simply saying, 'You'll understand when you're older.'  Since you do not grant me respect, however, Sedrane, all I can say to you now is You will understand when you are older.  By turning to ouside magic, you are, whether you realize it or not, forgetting the old ways.  They are being absorbed because there are not enough Elders these days to pass on the knowledge and too many young dunmer too willing not to learn it.

"Do you even know what it means to be a warrior of the magic sword?  It's not some random dunmer who has the ability to effectively use magic in combat, it's when a dunmer who respects our people manages to connect to our Ancestors and feed their energy through his body, through his sword, in combat.  It is a feeling, nothing conventional.  I thought you had the potential.  I hoped you had the potential.  You probably can't even name half of your own ancestors though... at least not the half that came from your father's side."

Kaushad wished he hadn't said the last sentence, but it hung until the edge of his tongue until it finally dropped.  At that moment Kaushad felt terribly regretful, and turned his head away.

OOC: Wonderful post Doomed!!! It´s a sheer pleasure this conversation!

Sedrane Mirpal
Zergonipal

It was something in Kaushad´s voice that made Sedrane really listen this time..as he heard the older man speak, his anger wore off and he realised he ought to pay more attention to him...

He very much wanted to have the potential to be a good Ashkan to his people, his mother had great confidence in him. It was partly true what Kaushad said about his ancestors..he knew them all on his mother´s sie that was true..but about his father!

Sedrane hung his head when Kaushad mentioned his father.....he was very near to even start crying..the only thing that he felt extremely bad about was just that.....his father! He did not know who his father was.....Sinnamu always refused to tell him and that hurt the young dunmer very much...

"Of course I can´t tell anything about my ancestors on my father´s side", he said almost choking from trying to prevent hinself from an outburst..."I do not even know who he is!!"

He turned around, covering his face in his hands..

"I promise. I will not forget our old traditions and ways..." he whispered.....

"But I must try the other ways also"

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 12 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #15

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel, New Vivec

Sel had fought fro awhile, and when he loooked up to check his location, he somehow ended up in the Telvanni District.

He slowly fought his way to the edge of the battle, where he made a swift exit. There had to be someone behind this to find.

finding him was the hard part, especially when you don't know who the enemy is. The lines weren't so clear this time; there was no Arcyakt to blame this one on.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Oct 12 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Stauros and Delfran-> Battle

Stayros and Delfran were blinded for the blood of that battle, clothed in it as well, both goblin and human blood was everywere. After countless nickes and cuts they finnaly made it to the front were megil was stationed and they both sighed and stood by a pillar and drank a potion or two.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Aki
post Oct 12 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Oct 12 2005, 10:41 AM)
Malik: The Battle of Ebonhart

"Don't be a wet blanket, friend..." Malik said with dismay taking away any feeling of blood-love in him. "But if you must.... then I might as well flay your flesh from your bones" he said with a psychotic grin creeping onto his face.

He leapt backwards and crouched low to the ground. He then sprinted forward, his head still low to the ground and his arms trailing behind him. As he neared his foe he lept into the air and attempted to strike his weapons into the helmet of his prey.

Lykaon ducked, but Malik's weapon still managed to strike the helmet, one of the blade struck the left ear of the Wolf-head helmet, denting and twisting some of it to the side. As Lykaon turned to face Malik again, the imperial could see a series of heavy leather straps with steel buckles that obviously keep the helmet very securely on Lykaon's head. The armored warrior raised his Akaviri Katana and swung at Malik several times, without so much as a pause in the attacks to think, the blade lashing out like a snake.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Oct 12 2005, 11:52 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Oct 12 2005, 08:08 PM)
OOC: Wonderful post Doomed!!! It´s a sheer pleasure this conversation!
Sedrane Mirpal
Zergonipal

It was something in Kaushad´s voice that made Sedrane really listen this time..as he heard the older man speak, his anger wore off and he realised he ought to pay more attention to him...

He very much wanted to have the potential to be a good Ashkan to his people, his mother had great confidence in him. It was partly true what Kaushad said about his ancestors..he knew them all on his mother´s sie that was true..but about his father!

Sedrane hung his head when Kaushad mentioned his father.....he was very near to even start crying..the only thing that he felt extremely bad about was just that.....his father! He did not know who his father was.....Sinnamu always refused to tell him and that hurt the young dunmer very much...

"Of course I can´t tell anything about my ancestors on my father´s side", he said almost choking from trying to prevent hinself from an outburst..."I do not even know who he is!!"

He turned around, covering his face in his hands..

"I promise. I will not forget our old traditions and ways..." he whispered.....

"But I must try the other ways also"

Kaushad
Zergonipal

"Now dry your face, I didn't mean it like that," Kaushad tried to say. It was harsh, too harsh for him to say, but he had gotten so defensive, he couldn't simply say his word was law, so Sedrane had to push him until he exploded, and said something as regretful as to pick at the boy's heritage.

"Okay," he said, giving up. "Your mother is very knowledgable in the ways of your people, but she does always tend to include more... modern inginuity with her practice. I suppose you've been raised the same way. Please though, try to learn whatever you wish to learn for your people, not for yourself. If ever you feel in doubt about it, be sure to meditate, and consult with your ancestors. Above all, Sedrane, learn these new techniques not as a follower of Jonacin, but as an ashlander. Apply these techniques in battle as an Ashlander. Do not forget who you are. I'm... truly sorry."

Kaushad strattled on this thought, should he continue talking, should he tell Sedrane the truth? It would make his son happy, he knew that, he knew it was appropriate to say right now, but Kaushad felt the idea hard to face.

"And also, about your father--" he bagan.

"Kaushad, the Ahemussa warriors are here," interrupted Sul-Matuul

"Okay Sedrane, time to make the tough decisions," Kaushad swallowed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Oct 13 2005, 10:23 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Arneth
Battle of Ebonheart

Arneth led on his friends deeper into the battle. His enchanted Ebony Longsword made short work of the orcs and goblins sending them straight to the ground almost without a fight.

His Ebony Armor started to get covered in blood and his sword was almost totally red of the fresh goblin and orc blood. He could soon see many of the Ordinators retreating, sending them back to defensive positions near New Vivec. Arneth sent his friends over to the line of retreat covering those soldiers who tried to set up a defensive spot near New Vivec.

Arneth went alone now. As he made his way through the thick battle he spotted an Imperial and a large humanoid of some sort in armor fighting each other. Both skilled warriors, not laying any thought into it Arneth pressured his way through the fighting warriors and fresh corpses against them. Suddently a large Orc leaped out in front of him, weaving a large Orcish Claymore, the Orc sat of a huge roar across the field before sending a thrust against Arneth. Arneth led his arm fast down, deflecting the blade to the left before slashing down with his Ebony Longsword. The Orc withdrew his blade sending it fast up to block the attack, Arneth switfly manouverd the blade and sat in a powerful attack sending his blade straight down on the Orc. The Orc went up in a clumsy block but for no use, Arneth's Ebony Longsword made it's threw the Orcish blade and straight into the skull of the creature, cleaving it in two pieces. With a hard kick he sent the limb Orc to the side before me made his way up to the fighting Imperial and the 'Dude in Armor'
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Oct 13 2005, 03:43 PM
Post #20

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aki @ Oct 12 2005, 03:19 PM)
Lykaon ducked, but Malik's weapon still managed to strike the helmet, one of the blade struck the left ear of the Wolf-head helmet, denting and twisting some of it to the side. As Lykaon turned to face Malik again, the imperial could see a series of heavy leather straps with steel buckles that obviously keep the helmet very securely on Lykaon's head. The armored warrior raised his Akaviri Katana and swung at Malik several times, without so much as a pause in the attacks to think, the blade lashing out like a snake.

Malik
Batlle of Ebonheart

Malik gave a half hearted attempt to get back from the ferocious swipes of the strange wolf helmeted warrior's ebony blade. The blade struck him several time as he pulled back, leaving shallow but painful wounds.

Malik was overcome with glee as he laughed hystericly and sampled some of his blood poring from his wounds.

"That was a pleasure among pleasures!" he spat maddly. "But I can do that too" he said smiling deviously. He took his blade and made a long cut down the side of his head to the bottom his cheak.

Grinning wildly he pounced forward and proceeded to let loose his own procession of quick strikes and slashes.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Oct 13 2005, 04:24 PM
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:46 AM