Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Risen?
Burnt Sierra
post Oct 10 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #1

Two Headed cat
Group Icon

I know that Starge wrote a review of Gothic 3 a couple of years back, and seemed to rate it, and this seems to be by the same people. Just wondered if anyone had bought it/ played it yet. I've ordered it off Amazon, so I should get it next week sometime, and will post my thoughts up when..well, when I have some tongue.gif

Any experiences so far? Everything I've read about it so far looks pretty damn promising to be honest.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
stargelman
post Oct 12 2009, 06:21 AM
Post #2

Senor Snore
Group Icon

There's a demo, but tbh it doesn't show all that much. You can see the pretty gfx, but not much about what characters are like, dialog, and all that stuff. So I'm not sure that gigabyte is worth the download.

Freddo seemed to like it just fine though, so perhaps it's good after all. I'll personally wait until it's cheap and then buy it for like ten bucks wink.gif

--------------------
Being good means getting better.
+Quote Post
Crappynight
post Jan 1 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #3

Associate

Passed the game.

It look's like a combination of Gothic 1 + Gothic 3, I guess. Small island, one major city, swamp camp and monastery you can join in. First two chapters are pretty cool and atmospheric, the ending is dull.

What I did like: atmosphere, nice AI (so far, one of the best from rpg games), spectacular landscapes.

What I didn't like: dull plot, really boring main quest (at least, starting from chapter 3), small territory to explore, nothing new (if you played gothic1-2, you'll find the same monsters, only differently named).
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:16 PM