71 Pages V « < 68 69 70 71 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aravi in Skyrim, her video story
King Coin
post May 22 2014, 04:34 PM
Post #1381

Master
Group Icon

@SubRosa: It is a really cool location. Im happy that there are a few locations like that in Skyrim.

Yeah Kharjo occasionally gets shot in the back. *Sigh

That dragon was a total surprise! Im glad Aravi was equipped to deal with it!

Yep, the bow in the first screen is from a mod. I believe it is one of InsanitySorrows mods.

Glad you find her cute, clothes or no. Thanks SubRosa!

@Grits: Aravis a bit more kind than Lil! laugh.gif

Yep thats Deadly Dragons. smile.gif

I loved the flames around her in the first picture.

I am glad you like the bundled up picture so much. happy.gif

The naked one is actually Robbers Cove. She had just come out of the cold water after looking for the Bandits chest. Thanks Grits!

@Acadian: Ugh, I know, they can be painfully oblivious at times. Glad you enjoyed the video and screens. smile.gif Thanks Acadian!

@DE: Serana is much better with the lightning spell than she is with the ice spikes!

Kharjo gets to use the wonderful crossbow. I love hearing it shoot!

I thought the flames were awesome too. Glad you agree.

The funniest part about going up to High Hrothgar is that the Greybeards dont offer you any place to sleep or rest. It isnt until later that you get access to their beds and such.

Hah! Well you will like one of the next screen shots then. Shes warming up in that one from a very cold dip. No nasties around, and I dont think Kharjo was with her in that one. Poor guy regrets that I bet. Thanks DE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aravi, Serana, and Kharjo finish the rest of Arcwind.

5:20

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Enjoying the lake

Perch

The sun sets in Haafingar

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 23 2014, 07:35 PM
Post #1382

Paladin
Group Icon

Vid: Aravi, Kharjo and Serana do pretty well as a team! That was a fun fight with the Druglords. I smiled as you let your artsy side come out at the very end with the sun effects behind Aravi. happy.gif

Screens:
Nice to see Aravi enjoying a nekked moment of relaxation in the water. Darn reeds and grass getting in the way! laugh.gif
Love her archers perch.
Wow, sunset is spectacular, and the light hits Aravis face ever so nicely.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 23 2014, 08:39 PM
Post #1383

Ancient
Group Icon

Aravi creeps in silent as a cat, thanks to her muffle spell.

Whenever there is a coffin sitting atop a stone dais, it is never good! This one is empty? I guess whatever came out is something Aravi fought in the last vid.

There is a nice view of High Hrothgar from the cemetery.

Here come the Deathlords! Those guys are nothing to sneeze at. Persephone gets them all the time in her game now.

And a nice end with the sunset over the mountain peak behind Aravi and company.

Those are some very cleverly placed fronds at the lake! biggrin.gif

Aravi looks cold on her perch. Good thing she is bundled up.

Another nice sunburst behind the Astronaut Stone?

This post has been edited by SubRosa: May 23 2014, 08:40 PM

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 26 2014, 04:12 PM
Post #1384

Councilor
Group Icon

That was a fun tour of Arcwind Point. I figured out why it looks different to me Ive only been there in games without Dawnguard, so no Word Wall!

I had to smile when Aravi looked around for enemies. No ones left? Really? No one?

I also grinned when she found the Restoration book. Yep, thats a strange place to leave reading material!

The fight against the two deathlords was great fun to watch. Shes very clever with her use of Shouts that wont hurt her companions.

Its so great to see Aravi videos! happy.gif

Screens:

Aravi just keeps getting lovelier. Even with reeds in the way. tongue.gif The dark sky and ruins make a great background.

Perch is a great shot. She loves to get up high!

Sun sets is so pretty. I like Aravis hood with the ear holes. Her ears are so expressive.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post May 30 2014, 02:05 AM
Post #1385

Master
Group Icon

Deadly trio is deadly. Talented khajiit fighter, skilled duel-melee lycanthropic khajiit warrior and a pureblooded Daughter of Coldharbour? Can't go wrong with that. No draugr or dragon could hope to survive an encounter like that. Aravi alone is a tough match.

Screens:

I didn't like this screenshot very much. She may have been enjoying the lake but I think there's something missing here. Yup. The negative is the grass not showing the natural beauty of the entire screen tongue.gif

Aravi's a camper! True sharpshooter extraordinaire. I'd love to see her and our Mystic Archer tag team. That would be truly something epic and satisfying to see happen. Yes, I just gave you and Acadian ideas. Make due?

By day half-finger Haafingar is beautiful but at night it is creepy and dangerous. Then again isn't everywhere one goes? A khajiit's night vision comes in handy. I like this screenshot, though. Very beautiful in the background. Looks like she was hiding behind a tree or she just happened to stop there smile.gif

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
King Coin
post May 30 2014, 02:42 AM
Post #1386

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian: biggrin.gif Artsy is fun sometimes! Glad you enjoyed the fight.

I spent a lot of time aligning those reeds! And if you want sun like that you are going to need mods! Thanks Acadian!

@SubRosa: That muffle spell is probably the one she uses the most. More than even Oakflesh.

I was worried about someone being blasted off the mountain side by one of the deathlords.

A set of furs is something that is in every characters inventory. Not the Astronaut stone but the Apprentice stone! Thanks SubRosa!

@Grits: There normally isnt a word wall? I guess I have only done it in Dawnguard games.

Ethereal is a favorite Shout but Whirlwind sprint is quickly becoming a favorite now too. Zip right up to mages and open them up with swords! biggrin.gif

The nekked ones are fun because they really force me to be creative! biggrin.gif I absolutely love the mod that lets the ears poke through headwear. Everything looks so uncomfortable without them. Thanks Grits!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They travel to the Reach and are nearing Darkfall cave where the ancient weapon supposedly resides
Aravi splits with Kharjo and Serana for a short time. She needs to take care of something on her own.

5:39

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Starting some trouble

Finishing some trouble

My little star

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 30 2014, 11:58 PM
Post #1387

Paladin
Group Icon

Vid: Wow! As soon as you said that Aravi headed off on her own, I sort of figured she needed to feed the beast. Forsworn for dinner. Its funny that the little kitty in wolf form is almost too big to fit through some of the underground tunnels. tongue.gif

What a magnificently unexpected twist. As soon as I heard that roar above her, Woot! Dragon vs Werewolf fights on. The dragon made a big big mistake by landing. Aravis wolf claws are even more deadly than her dual blades! salute.gif

Screens: Starting some trouble is a very neat magic effect against a pretty sky. And, naturally, she uses those dual blades to finish the trouble! A nice night sky in star; I like how the light shows off Aravis tail. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 31 2014, 12:43 AM
Post #1388

Ancient
Group Icon

I think the only thing I miss about not having shouts in my game is not being able to blast people off the sides of cliffs and towers.

Aravi is showing her spots in this one. Oh, she's getting all beastly. I guess that is why she picked a Forsworn camp to attack. They certainly have it coming to them!

Oh noes, she cannot fit through the passageway! I guess Aravi needs to go on the Atkinsnor diet! biggrin.gif Now she squeezed through. Looks like she's going to be loading up on protein from meat...

Did I hear a dragon outside? Neat, it is werewolf vs. dragon!

Love the timing of the spell in Starting Trouble, and Aravi's spots!

It looks like she's fighting a Roman in Finishing Trouble.

The North Star is really neat in that last pic.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 31 2014, 06:45 PM
Post #1389

Councilor
Group Icon

A dragon werewolf fight! Good thing it landed. That was fun to see!

Aravis wolf form almost got stuck in the passageway! Thats not something shes used to. It looked like she had almost reached another Forsworn camp before she changed back. Im glad they didnt see her. blink.gif

Starting some trouble is beautiful. The dramatic sky makes a great backdrop and the spell looks neat leaving Aravis hand. I love that sword.

Aravi looks tiny charging up to that bandit, but her two swords will surely dice him. Especially since his red glow makes him look like hes already been in a fight with his buddies. Aravi is a versatile and smart warrior. She looks great in that armor. It complements her spots.

Little star is very pretty and no trouble from the moons. Very nice! smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jun 4 2014, 03:09 AM
Post #1390

Master
Group Icon

I've been waiting for this for a long time now. Some good old werewolf vs dragon action. Hound of Hircine vs Winged Beasts! Truly, as Acadian said, her claws are very sharp. Fun fact: werewolf claws, being weapons of an already supernatural beast, act as enchanted weapons against supernatural foes. Deadly!

The screens are once again a great addition. Causing some trouble is so Aravi. I'm guessing that's a frenzy spell she's casting? More trouble causing when she's going up against what seems to be an Imperial soldier. The star is the most beautiful of the three because of the scenic quality to it. You never fail when it comes to this, King. I love it. Especially the dragon vs wolf action. You already know my vote. On Wereavi!

This post has been edited by Darkness Eternal: Jun 4 2014, 03:09 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 5 2014, 03:48 PM
Post #1391

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian: I was surprised that she almost didnt get in. I had to really play around with it to get her through those tunnels.

I was actually quite worried when I heard the dragon. Aravi the wolf sure wasnt.

Glad you enjoyed the screen shots. Thanks Acadian!

@SubRosa: That is fun, weve taken care of a few bandit chiefs that way. As long as Im sure I can get to the body after anyways.

Yep, the werewolf isnt satisfied by the blood of beasts. Only people will do.

The spell one took a couple of tries, but wasnt too difficult. I love the spell effect too.

The star is actually Mage Light! She launched the spell into the sky and it went really far before fading out. Thanks SubRosa!

@Grits: She did get pretty close. Thats where you find Sorine I believe.

In finishing trouble, that guy survived the initial attack unscathed. The effect is a poison to slow him down. Aravi was awesome getting in and out without getting hit by his greatsword. Thanks Grits!

@DE: Her claws sure did make short work of the dragon. I was a little worried about how that would go.

Yep, thats a frenzy spell in the first one. It was just against a bandit camp. Actually this is where she recovered Kharjos amulet! Thanks DE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aravi wakes up near Rorikstead and stops there for supplies. While there, she notices someone there. Her instincts tell her he isnt human. After dealing with him, Aravi and Serana find Darkfall cave.

9:40

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cooling off

Ready, Aim

Spotted

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 5 2014, 05:25 PM
Post #1392

Paladin
Group Icon

Darkfall Cave is dark indeed! Oh noes spiders. ohmy.gif Were the blue spiders dead ones that Serana ranimated? Falling through that bridge surprised me as much as I bet it surprised Aravi! Im glad that Serana was able to keep up.

Thats a beautiful shot of Aravi sitting on the dock cooling her kitty feet. wub.gif

Woot! Aravi and Kharjo in the attack with bows!

Spotted. You (or someone) will have to tell me what Im looking at in that one. embarrased.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 5 2014, 07:06 PM
Post #1393

Ancient
Group Icon

Visiting Advisor? I never did any of those radiant quests. That was quite a long distance shot!

Darkfall Cave. Persephone just visited there the other week.

I don't like the look of those spiderwebs either! ohmy.gif

There is only one way to go, and that first step is a doozy!

Uh oh, the spiders followed Aravi. That is creepy seeing them silhouetted behind Serana.

Ugh, Serana animated one of them. It made a nice boom though! biggrin.gif

Aravi missed the secret door at that campsite. It gives you a quick way down.

I see a troll in the distance. I would rather have that than spiders.

Mighty fine shooting with that bow! Aravi is going to star in the next Sniper movie. biggrin.gif

And finally it is Gelebor.

Aravi looks very pleased in Cooling Off.

Ready Aim has some neat team archery action.

The last one is quite the rainstorm! I am not sure what that big white cloud is in the distance. But Aravi's spots sure are nice to look at in the foreground.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 5 2014, 09:01 PM
Post #1394

Councilor
Group Icon

I don't know what the cloud is either, but I do see the dragon in it. I assume that explains the title.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 9 2014, 01:57 PM
Post #1395

Councilor
Group Icon

That guy in Rorikstead definitely did not look healthy. What a beautiful shot! That was discretely done indeed. (Unlike Valdi getting frustrated and punching her target within earshot of Jarl Igmunds entire court. embarrased.gif )

Ugh, spider webs! Poor Aravi. Oh my gosh, spiders in the water and then Serana reanimated one! No, two!! laugh.gif I guess Darkfall Cave is not going on Aravis list of favorite places.

Those trolls looked really neat in the fog. Nice shooting! Meeting a living snow elf is such a great moment. Im glad you saved that part for next. Its so fun to watch Aravi discover these places!

Cooling off looks so peaceful with the filtered sunlight.

Aravi and Kharjo look great shooting together. Its fun to see their gear evolve.

Spotted, nice! Aravi gets her lovely spots out in the rain, and she spots a dragon. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jun 9 2014, 02:43 PM
Post #1396

Master
Group Icon

Arachnids. Webs won't help a gal with arachnophobia. I'm sure Serana must feel the same with Aravi walking around with Dawnbreaker in her hand haha. It is very creepy seeing that big frostbite spider hanging there. Good thing Aravi made short work of them.

Aravi is at leisure cooling off at the edge. I can totally feel the serene and peaceful moment just by looking at the screen. All that's missing is a book or maybe a fishing rod smile.gif

This is a nice one, too. I can't tell whether they're aiming at someone or just an object for practice. Either way they can't go wrong with both. Good to see two archers aiming. Aravi and Kharjo, as always, make a fine couple.

Nice spots. I can't discern what's going on in the background with that mist there.

Great update.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 17 2014, 04:19 AM
Post #1397

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian: Yep, the blue ones were ones that Serana reanimated. Aravi did not approve. That drop was not a nice surprise!

Cooling is an easy favorite. happy.gif

Ghastly got Spotted. Thanks Acadian!

@SubRosa: I was pretty proud of that long distance shot! biggrin.gif Hence, it was not cut from the video.

Aravi would take a hundred trolls over those spiders. That was a very nasty surprise. I don’t remember a trapdoor, I’ll have to make sure to look closer there next time.

I guess the title spotted works well for nearly anything featuring Aravi! Thanks SubRosa!

@ghastly: You got it! Thanks!

@Grits: Oh Valdi… Still have to love her.

Darkfall is very low on Aravi’s list… biggrin.gif

It’s either soak all her clothes in the rain, or just her fur! Thanks Grits!

@DE: It occurred to me that a vampire might not like Dawnbreaker! laugh.gif Oh well.

I completely agree with the book suggestion in Cooling off. smile.gif

I think they were fighting a troll in the second one. Their ears don’t go back if there isn’t an enemy about. Thanks DE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aravi and Serana meet a Snow Elf, perhaps the last one alive…

9:54

This video has lots of dialog. Use this link if you would prefer to skip it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rain of fire

Not just a pretty face*

I’ve only just arrived

*Edited from SubRosa's comment. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by King Coin: Jun 17 2014, 11:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 17 2014, 02:34 PM
Post #1398

Ancient
Group Icon

It is neat how the Khajiit's ears pin back when they are in combat. They are a lot better done in Skyrim than they were in the previous games.

"All that to just take it and dump it out" Wow Serana, way to just completely trivialize what was supposed to have been a deep and meaningful journey of the spirit for the Snow Elves who went there in the past!

So Aravi got a good night's sleep before setting out, and she is all Auriel'ed up before heading out. Better pull that bow out to make use of that extra bow damage. Better not use up all those elven arrows though, you will need a bunch to turn into sunhallowed arrows at the end. Persephone used up about 50 or 60 of those in the final boss fight against Harkon. Though Aravi will probably not need as many, since her skill with a bow is a lot higher.

I always thought those glowing sea anemone things on the path were neat.

Falmer. Those things are like cockroaches.

Rain of Fire is panic.gif Good thing a furry person like Aravi had that big stone block to hide behind.

Aravi has a pretty face indeed. But all that blood OTOH... ohmy.gif

The green dragon's wings look really pretty.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Jun 17 2014, 05:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Jun 17 2014, 05:37 PM
Post #1399

Master
Group Icon

I have to agree with Subrosa on the Khajiit in Skyrim - they are really well done and by far the most feline and beautiful of all the games. When I met Kharjo for the first time, my first thought was Wow, this cat's really hot! I had to remind myself he is already Aravi's! Unfortunately I can't say the same standards of quality have been extended to the animals, including the horses.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 18 2014, 08:21 PM
Post #1400

Paladin
Group Icon

It's wonderful to see these quests through the eyes of Aravi! I've learned so much about this fun game from her. tongue.gif

I didn't know there were any 'real' snow elves left.

Serana and Aravi seem to fight pretty well together; although Serana seems to talk alot and reanimate dead things after the fight is over. laugh.gif Still, she's no Kharjo. wink.gif

Rain of fire is really impressive!

Aww, pretty face is exactly that! I see her little scar but are her earrings missing?

The last screen is magnificent. Sun, dragon, snow, and a pair of Khajiit. Those fur cloak things look wonderfully warm.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

71 Pages V « < 68 69 70 71 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:42 PM