Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Worlds 2, Any Fans?
Kiln
post Jun 18 2013, 01:00 AM
Post #1

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Two Worlds Two is a somewhat classic style third person RPG. It has some flaws to be sure but overall it is a pretty great game.

Despite the relatively low level of character customization, it is a very satisfying game with lots of skills, armor, weapons, and a large world that you can freely roam. There are also a few mini games to play with dice and instrents, which can help you earn extra currency.

I enjoyed it a lot, despite disliking it's predecessor, I found this game to be very entertaining with several cultures and regions to explore and more than enough stuff to do to keep you occupied for 50+ hours.

Basically I was just curious if there are any other fans around here. Likes or dislikes? Oh and you can get a copy pretty cheap now too, somewhere in the ballpark of $12-15.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jun 18 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #2

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Guess not! laugh.gif

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Jun 18 2013, 08:30 PM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

I actually like two worlds a bit better. Yes, two worlds II is an excellent game, but I don't find it very interesting....

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 18 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

As I understand it you can only play a female character in multiplayer. So it never had any interest for me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jun 18 2013, 11:31 PM
Post #5

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Wow, I was not aware of that. Never tried to create a female character. It is unfortunate because I'm sure that it has kept several women from playing the game.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Pseron Wyrd
post Jun 19 2013, 04:20 AM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about it:

"...upon first entering online play, players will create an entirely new base level character purely for use in multiplayer modes. Unlike at the start of the single player campaign, players are given the opportunity to choose the race and gender of their character, in addition to the smaller changes allowed in the single player character creator."

- For whatever that's worth. Wikipedia is not always right.

This post has been edited by Pseron Wyrd: Jun 19 2013, 08:02 PM
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jun 19 2013, 04:33 AM
Post #7

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Yeah I googled it and it seems to be a pretty common complaint. I can't think of a reason why they'd only let you play as a male but honestly it doesn't bother me either way. I can play a female character just fine although I will admit that I prefer to play male.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Pseron Wyrd
post Jun 19 2013, 05:03 AM
Post #8

Finder
Group Icon

This is precisely the reason I have never purchased any of the games in the Gothic series or the Witcher series or the Two Worlds series and never will, as long as they keep up this practice. It really seems to me that a lot of European game studios are several decades behind the times in cultural attitudes, as represented in their games.

This post has been edited by Pseron Wyrd: Jun 19 2013, 05:04 AM
+Quote Post
ImperialSnob
post Jun 19 2013, 07:52 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Jun 18 2013, 08:30 PM) *

I actually like two worlds a bit better. Yes, two worlds II is an excellent game, but I don't find it very interesting....

Two Worlds I's voice acting though!
+Quote Post
monajani
post Sep 2 2013, 08:06 AM
Post #10

Associate

its seems a nice forum
great discussion

thanks for sharing

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Sep 3 2013, 06:04 AM
Post #11

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(monajani @ Sep 2 2013, 07:06 AM) *

its seems a nice forum
great discussion

thanks for sharing

Welcome aboard. smile.gif

Feel free to involve yourself in the general discussion and various other parts of the forums. You'll find that the members here are great people and are a lot of fun.

--------------------
+Quote Post
charlieot
post Jan 10 2015, 10:50 AM
Post #12

Unregistered

That is pretty cool Ive seen wolves with eyes of different shades from one another, but never two totally different colors.
Thanks for sharing
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:45 PM