Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

84 Pages V « < 82 83 84  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Skyrim..., Epic battles, mudcrab sightings, anything but spoilers. What did your
ghastley
post Apr 19 2017, 04:30 PM
Post #1661

Master
Group Icon

And you wanted to keep the goat, didn't you? tongue.gif

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 19 2017, 04:35 PM
Post #1662

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Apr 19 2017, 10:08 AM) *

Arvyn Drenim has just completed his first Daedric quest. Seeing Sanguine turn up in Daedric armour made quite the impression. he now wants a set of his own laugh.gif

Khajiit doesn't really care for the look of Daedric armor in Skyrim. Of course, he doesn't think Oblivion did a good job with it either, preferring how it looked in Morrowind (Three different helmets! Also, it was a real accomplishment getting a full set of that if you didn't go the murder route).

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Callidus Thorn
post Apr 19 2017, 04:37 PM
Post #1663

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 19 2017, 04:30 PM) *

And you wanted to keep the goat, didn't you? tongue.gif

Nope.

But I am kind of annoyed that Arvyn failed the speech check with Ysolda and had to pay up. Of course that meant I didn't even see the alleged bride, which I feel takes some of the amusement out of the whole premise.

He's getting some pretty weird goings on though when it comes to radiant quests. So far he's been told to deal with a Falmer problem in Falkreath by clearing out a cave up near Solitude, kill a dragon near Markarth that's to the south of Windhelm, and recover an item taken by the Forsworn that's close to the cave full of Falmer he's got to clear. laugh.gif

He's also visited Windhelm, and got a rather bad reception. He may never stay at the inn there again.

Edit, for TheCheshireKhajiit: Personally, I'm fairly indifferent on Daedric armour in Skyrim. Oblivion did a better job of it than Skyrim, but still can't match Morrowind. But courtesy of Divayth Fyr Daedric armour is the standard for all Dunmer Sorcerers, as far as I'm concerned. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Callidus Thorn: Apr 19 2017, 04:39 PM

--------------------
A mind without purpose will walk in dark places
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 19 2017, 04:51 PM
Post #1664

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Apr 19 2017, 11:37 AM) *

But I am kind of annoyed that Arvyn failed the speech check with Ysolda and had to pay up. Of course that meant I didn't even see the alleged bride, which I feel takes some of the amusement out of the whole premise.

Wait a moment, failing the speech test should have left you the options of pay up or fetch it from the hagraven (or try intimidation instead, but that usually fails if the speech one does). And the pay option can fail, too, not just for lack of funds.

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
+Quote Post
Callidus Thorn
post Apr 19 2017, 04:57 PM
Post #1665

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 19 2017, 04:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Apr 19 2017, 11:37 AM) *

Wait a moment, failing the speech test should have left you the options of pay up or fetch it from the hagraven (or try intimidation instead, but that usually fails if the speech one does). And the pay option can fail, too, not just for lack of funds.

I don't recall seeing an option to get the ring back, or I'd have taken that and used the 2k for training.

--------------------
A mind without purpose will walk in dark places
+Quote Post

84 Pages V « < 82 83 84
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2017 - 11:24 AM