4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General RPG discussions
Acadian
post Apr 5 2020, 07:54 PM
Post #61

Paladin
Group Icon

Orcs first became interesting to me with TES. I can't help thinking of their nature as that of Star Trek Klingons. Generally driven by honor and their own unique code.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 5 2020, 09:46 PM
Post #62

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 5 2020, 01:33 PM) *

I think WoW really made Orcs mainstream. Though Warhammer certainly had a hand in it as well. I have liked Orcs since Shadowrun. I had an Ork rigger named Butch. His dog was Sundance.

Awwww that’s adorable! wub.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 5 2020, 10:13 PM
Post #63

Ancient
Group Icon

Butch was a fun character to play. He was a total inexperienced newbie at Shadowrunning. He literally froze up after the first time he shot someone, and had to be dragged away by the others. Another character - an experienced merc named Johnny - took him under his wing and mentored him.

One of the funniest things that ever happened with him was he came home and found a bomb in his house. So he called up Johnny and said:

"I think there's a bomb in my house! What do I do?"

so Johnny says:

"Well, get out!"

D&D Female Character Dump (love the dwarf 2nd down, and the samurai woman later)

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 5 2020, 11:06 PM
Post #64

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 5 2020, 04:13 PM) *

Butch was a fun character to play. He was a total inexperienced newbie at Shadowrunning. He literally froze up after the first time he shot someone, and had to be dragged away by the others. Another character - an experienced merc named Johnny - took him under his wing and mentored him.

One of the funniest things that ever happened with him was he came home and found a bomb in his house. So he called up Johnny and said:

"I think there's a bomb in my house! What do I do?"

so Johnny says:

"Well, get out!"

D&D Female Character Dump (love the dwarf 2nd down, and the samurai woman later)

Did Butch get called “Chummer”? laugh.gif

Those D&D ladies are really neat! My GF’s main character is a female Dwarven Barbarian. Big ol’ beard. That’s not her or my artwork, just a close approximation of what she looks like.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 6 2020, 01:28 AM
Post #65

Ancient
Group Icon

Everyone gets called a chummer is Shadowrun, chummer. Usually right after being told to slot and run...

Dwarven women with beards! ohmy.gif Even as much of a feminist as I am, I can't get on board with that one.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 6 2020, 04:03 AM
Post #66

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 5 2020, 07:28 PM) *

Everyone gets called a chummer is Shadowrun, chummer. Usually right after being told to slot and run...

Dwarven women with beards! ohmy.gif Even as much of a feminist as I am, I can't get on board with that one.

Lol, she loves it! Supposedly one of the newer source books has an NPC Dwarven lady sporting a beard.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2020 - 01:54 PM