post May 29 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #101

Agent

Is there room for me aswell?

Name : Jo'Puma

Race : Khajiit

Class : Spellsword

Sex : Male

Appearance : He has a light face, green eyes, bright colored fur, long bangs (hairstyle), and a robotic arm.

Equipment : Blue robe, casual white pants, brown boots.

Weapons: A silver tanto he calles Stiffarm. It has a small shock effect and a short paralysis.

Personality : He keeps to himself alot, but can be very talkative if a conversation is started with him. He is nice to most people he meets.

Brief History : Jo'Puma traveled around some of the parts of Tamriel, learning more about magicka and reading books. One of his favorites being The Real Barenziah. He soon practiced the arts of magicka, and has learned much. In his whole life, he's only learned one offencive spell. It's a fire spell, and though it's very short ranged (a radius of about three or four feet), it is very powerful, and can kill a group of high ranked skeletons. He calls it "Mist of Fire".

Other Relevant info : He has an advantage against slow and big enemies, mostly because it's easier to hit them with spells. Though if silented or unarmed, he is vulnerable.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 29 2007, 02:08 AM
Post #102

Master
Group Icon

robotic arm? im assuming dwemer-ized?

it seems someone else had one... arygon i believe... ages ago...

otherwise, yes you're welcome to join. need a summary?

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: May 29 2007, 02:09 AM

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 29 2007, 03:33 AM
Post #103

Agent

Yes, please.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 29 2007, 03:38 AM
Post #104

Master
Group Icon

how much of the story do you know? any?

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 29 2007, 03:39 AM
Post #105

Agent

Not really, no.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 29 2007, 03:46 AM
Post #106

Master
Group Icon

the current situation...

theres this bad guy named the silhouette whos got some pretty mean army under his belt and has already razed a couple of cities in cyrodiil. then theres these good guys who are trying to stop him with a makeshift army from MW, as well as a band of mages somewhere i think.

most of these folks are tracking the sil's army. they be... flogir, flint, green-root, isaac, -altair- and -voltar- as well as some others who sadly i cant recall.

then theres a couple people who are off dealing with this dude mannimarco and some assassins. thats prolly not the best place to join in though.

and theres also some folks way out in mainland MW, sadril, rahvin, amrita, brianna. again, prolly not the best place.

the two highlighted guys, altair and voltar are posing to be good to gain favor. altair is actually this guy named veric who is the actual main bad guy. voltar is his partner, a few people suspect it, but no one actually knows the two cats are bad.

may want to read the past few pages to pick up on what exactly is going down.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: May 29 2007, 04:08 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 29 2007, 04:14 AM
Post #107

Master
Group Icon

Flogir, Flint, Green-Root, Voltar, and Veric are all following the army.

Issac, Kirana, and Satyana are making their way to the aformentioned group after fighting briefly with Mannimarco, King of Worms.

Rann, Satyana's half-twin-brother is exchanging words with 'Marco.

Karn, my character, is the head of a new assassins guild borne from the ashes of the Dark Brotherhoof. The new guild, AKA the Narza'Tai, is gathering near the Imperial City to prepare for the climactic battle between the Silhouete and the army of Morrowind.

Patholos, Karn's second, is unconscious at the moment in the same spot.

The Silhouete is an immortal being from Akavir, leading an army of snakemen and all the evil-hearted beings on Tamriel.

After this battle is over, we'll fast forward nearly a year. Veric will gain conterol of the ruined Empire and work for awhile until he gets dethroned after his identity is realized.

I'm getting goot at these summaries. Unfortunately my fingers are getting tired of typing these tiny keys....
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 29 2007, 04:21 AM
Post #108

Councilor
Group Icon

Glad to see you joined. smile.gif

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 29 2007, 05:01 AM
Post #109

Agent

So Issac, Kirana and Satvana, after fighting with Mannimarco and King of Worms, are making their way to Flogir, Flint, Green-Root, Voltar and Veric, who are following The Silhouete and his army, or are they following the army that are going to be attack by the Narza'Tai? Is Narza'Tai enemies with everyone, because the army of Morrowind is enemies with Silhouete, who's the evil immortal, right? Rann, Satyana's half-twin-brother and 'Marco's location's are...? Patholos and Karn's second are unconscious where? Is any of this right? Maybe ShogunSniper is right, and I should just read some of the pages.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 30 2007, 02:11 AM
Post #110

Agent

I still need to know more about what's going on. I've tried reading previous posts before, and it didn't do me very much good.

I also need to know what the best place would be for me to inter.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 30 2007, 02:14 AM
Post #111

Master
Group Icon

Shouldn't we move this to the planning thread? Anyway, perhaps he should start somewhere near the Imperial City, away from impending death at the moment. Note: it will only be temporarily safe.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 5 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #112

Master
Group Icon

OCC: this is sort of a concept, it can become more refined before long.

Name: {is not translatable in Tamrielic or any other language spoken on Nirm} He is referred to by many titles hinting at his savagery in battle.
Race: Plys'Iea
Class: Sergeant Major (before his force was killed in action)

Appearance: Although hailing from a reptilian race of bipeds, the butcher who has chosen to serve under the Silhouette can't be mistaken for a snakeman. Standing at about nine feet tall, the alien's scales are mostly pale grey, the exception being the patterns of black coloration tattooed onto the scales beneath.

His long head ends in a snake-like snout, the yellow eyes have vertical-slitted pupils. Black line tattoos run below his lower jaw line and along the middle of his head, ending where his eyes rest. His hands have three long, grasping fingers.
Five slender spines, each two and a half feet long, come from his back are attuned to pick up vibrations in the air, providing a form of exo-sensory.

Equipment:

Plys'Iea battle armor- made of a heavy metallic alloy which helps to disperse incoming energy, the armor's weight would greatly inhibit a typical man, but the sergeant major can move with great speed and agility (even capable of running down an unencumbered man).

Ebony Maul Staff- a seven and a half foot long rod of ebony. Two small flail-like heads adorn the ends. The staff is the alien’s primary melee weapon.

Personality: A hunter-killer is an accurate summary of his work and general outlook. “Survival of the fittest” is a virtue; those who are physically weak or reliant on something to live or get by deserve death.
The Plys’Iea honor system still guides the alien as he is forced to make his way in a world he still does not fully understand. He looks down upon Mannimarco and his followers, seeing the practice of necromancy as a dishonorable and arcane art.

Still, despite his prejudice, the alien shows nothing but the utmost respect for the Silhouette, following commands even if they are not to interfere with Mannimarco’s work.
To most the alien is a savage monstrosity, fighting in a blood-thirsty killing spree that none in the army can match. Despite this stereotype, he is as much a cunning and intelligent tactician as he is a savage butcher of men and mer.

Brief History: After losing his entire platoon and being left behind near the Morrowind-Argonia border, the sergeant major fled into the depths of Black Marsh. This is where he resided until the Silhouette’s army marched through the marsh and gave him another chance to fight.

Other Relevant Info: Tamrielic is not a language that this alien is capable of speaking fluently, however, he has learned to vocabulate Akaviri and Argonian due to their similarity to his own language.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 7 2007, 02:11 AM
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 6 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #113

Knower
Group Icon

I like it, but there would be one problem,

there is no spaceship or craft that will come into play later is there?

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 6 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #114

Master
Group Icon

Nope, not unless the Silhouete won and agreed to help my alien get into contact with his people. And they wouldn't send one ship, they'd sent of fleet. That's a little too apocalyptic.....
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 6 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #115

Knower
Group Icon

Agreed, but he sounds menacing, good choice

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Sep 25 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #116

Mouth
Group Icon

Here's my average joe.

Name: James Pathertrory.

Race: British (he is the unfortunate victim of an accident containing, radiation huge amounts of water, and a large wave of EMP, that transfered him to another world...tamriel in fact biggrin.gif ).

Class: Thief really (as well as annoying the crap out of everyone).

Appearance: About 5'9 tall, spiky raven black hair, thin slender frame with lean muscles, cathing blue eyes, constant smirk plattered on his face. Wears brown shoes and trousers. Black half-finger leather gloves, his usual Iron Maiden t-shirt, his favourite black leather bikerjacket (complete with spikes tongue.gif ), and a pierced left ear and black leather bikerboots.

Equipment: his always present bow (complete with steel arrows, 'borrowed' of course from an imperial armoury), four steel daggers (one always present in his black leather bikerboots) one is coated with a paralysing potion, while another one is coated with a snake venom that rapidly degenerates cells from inside the body (starts in the bloodstream normally, and after some time will degenerate the heart itself). And lastly the sawn off shotgun he stole on his last day of school before his 'accident' (note, if you guy's think it's uber, lets just say he don't have any shells for it)

Personality: Sarcastic, rude, arrogant, obnoxius and generally unpleasant to everyone. Intelligent enough when he wants to be, but his life usually evolves around stealing things, selling them to get money, and make a living, other than that, he is also secretely working together with a few Blades as an information gatherer.

Favourite move: "The Squirrel Move", he ended up learning that to Telina when he ran across her once. He told her, 'Go for the nuts, and you've got them, if one kick isn't enough then kick again, one of the kicks are bound to get through and bring the pain".

Former history: After his family was killed when he was nine by a crime syndicate, he started learning all he could about the tough life on the streats, and how to get himself out of trouble, he is a decent enough fighter, but in a prolonged swordfight or similar, he resorts to using dirty trick instead, especially throwing bottles of flammable liquids and igniting them at people.

You guys better prepare for sarcasm.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 25 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #117

Master
Group Icon

Uber? A shotgun doesn't even begin to compare to the spells being flung around. So lock and load I'd say. tongue.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 25 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #118

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ok....why do I come to think of the old fan fic from Alexander? His guy was also transferred to Tamriel , or rather Morrowind....

Hmmm interesting, lots of strange ppl now, the normal ones will soon be outnumbered! blink.gif

Maybe I have to bring back Serene....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 25 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #119

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm not so big a fan of the whole 'transported to another world' thing...

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Sep 26 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #120

Master
Group Icon

Hehe, sounds like someone has been watching too much Army of Darkness lately. That character just screams "Ash".

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 12:44 PM