Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

122 Pages V « < 120 121 122  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Skyrim (Spoilerific), Like the other one, but with added spoilers!!!
Rihanae
post May 8 2017, 08:58 AM
Post #2421

Knower
Group Icon

So I'm back in Skyrim with Lissa and it's so fun. A spell from the future plucked her from her time in TES4 and she woke up in Skyrim 200 years I to the future! She ended up at the border and was picked up by Empire soldiers and taken to Helgen.

She's already progresses through the MQ. Turns out she was plucked out of her time as she is the last dragonborn and as she would have no heir, who everver brought her to the future knew she was needed. She came to this conclusion also.

After defeating alduin she expected to return to her time... but alas she remained in Skyrim.

After travelling and doing the odd do-gooder quest, she heard about the Dawnguard returning. She knew they were vampire hunters... and she loathes vampires (her father was killed by one).

She is now progressing through that storyline and almost finished.

I think after this, depending if it gets activated, she might do the Dragon born questline.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post May 11 2017, 11:08 PM
Post #2422

Master
Group Icon

Sweet, I am glad to see Lissa again. Where do you go during your long absences from Chorrol, Rihanae?

---------------

IPB Image

Morndas, late at night, Sun's Dusk 10

Bjorn spent most of this day being lazy around Riften, because it was another sunny day ha ha. One thing he did (on a more productive note) was he managed to find Maven Black-Briar, and actually he spent a couple hours searching for her, but later on while he was having supper at The Bee and Barb, Maven casually pulled up a seat at his very table (I was amazed...this part of the quest is optional, so if we didn't find Maven, we would have dropped this part).

Bjorn spoke to her about this guy named "Vald", who is supposed to live in Mercer Frey's estate 24/7. There is an option to just beat Vald up and get him out of the way, but an alternative to this would be to "pay Vald's debt to Maven." Doing this will cause Vald not to attack us (I'm assuming) but honestly Bjorn doesn't care about paying the guy's debt. He only wanted to talk to Maven so he could get as much information as possible.

Left Riften at about midnight and headed for Fort Greenwall for a good night's rest. Big day tomorrow.

Bjorn spent most of his gold during this session, taking lockpicking lessons from Vex. This was sorely needed. Because of the mod I use, he has only been able to pick Novice locks so far. Now he'll be able to go for Apprentice

+Quote Post
Rihanae
post May 14 2017, 11:17 AM
Post #2423

Knower
Group Icon

Work 😂 I work in the healthcare industry which means long days and not a lot of downtime. But since I've got my PS4 I've been able to play again.

I love your character. I think I've gone through the thieves guild questline once, but I didn't enjoy it very much TBH. I felt it deviated from theiving quite a bit so I lost interest.. . But I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Lissa is currently doing the dragonborn questline. After the main quest I wanted to avoid doing any more 'main' questline... but Lissa couldn't ignore the events that take you into the Dragonborn questline. We are enjoying it though.
+Quote Post

122 Pages V « < 120 121 122
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2017 - 09:44 AM