Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I got a mod idea..., ... or atleast I think I do...
Badda-Tish
post Mar 11 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Agent

I don´t know if someone has suggested it before but what about a cannibal mod, like you can eat dead corpses or there could be a quest involving a cannibal and he lives in like Leyaviin and the guards have found dismembered rotting corpses out in swamps or that you find a hidden chest and you can find human flesh in it or something and someone tries to kill you for finding that chest.

Just an idea.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Dec 27 2015, 12:20 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Yeah, necro-thread queen here. Somebody wanted to make an Oblivion version of Loviatar way back in 2009

I've been gaming a lot these last few days, and when I'm not, I'm watching my daughter get acquainted with Minecraft, which (omg) is mind-blowing. I'm glad I'm not playing Minecraft, and that it's "her" game, because I think I'd get obsessed with MC. panic.gif

So I've been with in TES4 with Snaat Rayag, playtesting the five quests I've added to his game so far. I also found another one of the ladies for Gweden Brothel finally.

The first two quests I made were simple. One was a fetch, and the other a "kill the skooma thief". Then City Swimmer got pwned in Bravil by the guards. And Snaat Rayag grabbed her key and began squatting in her flat, but then I got the idea "what if he could officially own this place?" So I made a quest, using the "Buy a house in Bravil" quest as a sort of template. It basically is supposed to make it so that if Snaaty has enough coin, he can officially buy City Swimmer's apartment. smile.gif This quest didn't work, but I think it's because I already setownership of CS's flat.

I made a very short quest, literally just two stages, during which Snaaty meets an NPC in Pell's Gate who wishes to join my Dunmer for adventuring. I made the NPC myself (whose name is Deeshus Arrdunn Duud).

And the final quest is much longer than these others; I've been working on it slowly for probably a month. It's mostly been working but there are little things which have snagged me here and there. I'm figuring it all out though.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:32 AM