Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ang's Art -- ES related goodness.
Anghardel
post Feb 15 2005, 12:34 AM
Post #1

Retainer

Well, since Archie had her thread, I thought I might start my own. I recently acquired a scanner, which means I should be able to scan things; I need to find a picture, and soon you can all see what I thought up for Sinder wink.gif

Anywhoo, here is the first picture. It's a funny little drawing for my own amusement, my own little goblin/orc.

user posted image

This picture is a little more serious. When I first started it it was a great deal of trouble for me to apply the idea to paper. I have a lot of old sketched laying around as a preliminary to this. It's basically a worm, but lives underwater. It turned out excellently, and I've been trying to get someone to model it for me.

user posted image

Ang

--------------------
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen, philosophers, and divines."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
milanius
post Feb 15 2005, 12:45 AM
Post #2

Agent

oh my... what is that thing ? The second drawing, that vicious-looking armored worm ?? I remember seeing something like that in D&D`s monster Manual ohmy.gif nasty stuff...

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 15 2005, 02:32 AM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hi Ang!
I´m so glad to see you here and that you will share your great art with us......I do hope you will enjoy yourself here....

-minque

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
treydog
post Feb 15 2005, 03:21 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Good pictures, Ang. And also wanted to say how happy I am to see you here. Thanks for sharing your art with us.
+Quote Post
Anghardel
post Feb 15 2005, 04:11 AM
Post #5

Retainer

Well hi there Treydog, Minque, and Mil smile.gif. Glad to see you all too.

Mil, as I explained, the worm is something I devised while thinking about an underwater creature; I had been trying to come up with something for school, just a little sketch, and it turned into a full blown drawing. I have several preliminary sketches that I should probably find; might help give an idea of what I was trying to achieve.

Ang

--------------------
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen, philosophers, and divines."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Feb 15 2005, 08:57 AM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anghardel)
soon you can all see what I thought up for Sinder wink.gif

I hope... For your sake. wink.gif

I am just joking, but of course.
+Quote Post
Alexander
post Feb 15 2005, 09:00 AM
Post #7

Wizard
Group Icon

well I had seen that first one before and it looks very good. but that worm, that's just great ang. really very good! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Anghardel
post Feb 15 2005, 11:04 PM
Post #8

Retainer

haha Sinder, of course. I've got to give Stargel some things, and look for yours as well, in between a few other things also.

Alex; I've posted up that picture, the worm, on the ES forums before. They are the only two current ES fanart related items I have. I do also have a sketch of my favorite Morrowind character, though, so here it is.

Not the largest picture in the world, but I've got the sketch handy for another scan, if I can find some place that will host a file larger than 250kb and that I can keep track of tongue.gif

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Anghardel/CharFinished.png[/img]

Ang

--------------------

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Feb 16 2005, 06:38 PM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anghardel)
haha Sinder, of course. I've got to give Stargel some things, and look for yours as well, in between a few other things also.

Alex; I've posted up that picture, the worm, on the ES forums before. They are the only two current ES fanart related items I have. I do also have a sketch of my favorite Morrowind character, though, so here it is.

Not the largest picture in the world, but I've got the sketch handy for another scan, if I can find some place that will host a file larger than 250kb and that I can keep track of tongue.gif

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Anghardel/CharFinished.png[/img]

Ang

Hurry, please. You've kept me waiting for months.
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Feb 18 2005, 07:12 PM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

Thanks, Stephen. For the caricature. smile.gif

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Sinder_Velvin/SinderVelvinParody.png[/img]
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 18 2005, 08:55 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

what a great pic! Ang you are sooo talented..maybe you could make caricatures of us all....that would be so funny

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Feb 18 2005, 09:36 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

all these pictures are awsome. thats a wicked worm.
+Quote Post
Anghardel
post Feb 18 2005, 10:55 PM
Post #13

Retainer

Hehe, glad you like them Minque smile.gif. I would offer, but I'm not about to try right now, I've got limited time and I would much rather give that particular idea a shot once I had more. I'll try to update this thread every once in a while with some things I do in class that I think are somewhat ES related.

Ang

--------------------

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Feb 19 2005, 08:41 AM
Post #14

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque)
what a great pic!  Ang  you are sooo talented..maybe you could make caricatures of us all....that would be so funny

biggrin.gif

Thing is, Mr. Anghardel did my caricature a while ago, when he had a bit more time than he does right now. However, he was only recently able to scan it.

Seriously. he's VERY REALLY INCREDIBLY busy.

And, plus, everyone on the Official Forums is asking him to draw stuff. sad.gif
+Quote Post
Anghardel
post Feb 19 2005, 03:00 PM
Post #15

Retainer

And that's no exxageration. I won't go into the things I've been approaching, and dealing with lately, but suffice to say even my online time is limited, and when I'm here I'm usually working anyway. Everyone on the ES forums who wants a picture comes to me now tongue.gif. It's ridiculous.

However, I do have another picture, just so I can keep this thread going. It's something I drew a long time ago, that many people like, for some reason--basically, I tried to copy the Morrowind Paper map with pen, so here it is:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Anghardel67/Morrowind_Map.jpg[/img]

Also, someone told me this was ES related. I drew the concept a long time ago, but didn't really think about it until now; It's one I love to show people because I think it's one of my best, if not the single best, character sketches I have ever done. It's an elven woman, and yes, the Face is based *loosely* on Angelina Jolie's, because she was on the AOL news screen at the time tongue.gif

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Anghardel67/elf_sketch.jpg[/img]

Cheers,
Ang

--------------------

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
+Quote Post
Alexander
post Feb 19 2005, 03:09 PM
Post #16

Wizard
Group Icon

great work Ang. really very good.

I especially like the map there, will you have time to finish it one of these days, would look even better then biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Anghardel
post Feb 19 2005, 04:01 PM
Post #17

Retainer

Well thanks alex smile.gif. I doubt I'll finish it, being that I displaced the picture a long time ago, when I stopped drawing it tongue.gif (I began this for a book someone was writing on the ES forums, and since he never, ever followed up I stopped.).

Anywhoo, one more picture. It's a nasty fish I drew while sitting around doing nothing this morning; I could imagine someone swimming away, screaming, "EWW! It's going to get it's denture adhesive on me!"

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Anghardel/FISHY.png[/img]

tongue.gif
Ang

--------------------

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Feb 19 2005, 04:27 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

great job Anghardel! keep it up, you are an exellent artist.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 19 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #19

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Oh Ang...I just love it......amazing really. It´s awfully good to have you here to share your work!!! biggrin.gif

I have a daughter who also has some talent in drawing and painting, she´s made some very good stuff, and I think you can judge these things so I´ll try and scan it to show you..... when I get hold of a scanner that s....hmm kvright.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Anghardel
post Feb 19 2005, 07:40 PM
Post #20

Retainer

ahh smile.gif. I'd love to see some of her work; when you get the chance scan and send them to me, through email or PM. My email address to use is DarkaneProphetX@aol.com , though I have no qualms with using Anghardel@yahoo.com or even Anghardel@Gmail.com smile.gif

Ang

--------------------

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:05 PM