Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
mALX
post Feb 21 2020, 11:27 PM
Post #3941

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 21 2020, 04:34 PM) *

Valdi turned her first werewolf today! It was pretty neat. Luckily the other player knew where to go. I could not remember since the guy who turned Valdi brought her to the shrine, she didn’t have to find it on her own.

Oh wow, that is awesome! Misa hasn't gone to the shrine yet; and no NPC has come up to her to start the quest yet either. It has been numerous months since I first saw her tainted blood; so ... pretty sure she will stay in this in-between place until I decide to push the issue.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Feb 22 2020, 12:03 AM
Post #3942

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 20 2020, 11:13 AM) *

Rader (as Evelona) and I (as Laurie) went and broke the stalemate Laurie had had with Sharpfang at the Bramblepatch, and then did all the other WB's in Deshaan, because we were on a roll. The Guar was a tough one, and the Abomination was reluctant to die, too, although he wasn't doing any real damage himself. For the others, we had passing assistance, so they're harder to judge.

Rader's machine didn't crash, despite his expectations, so maybe it's gotten over the 'flu, or whatever it was.

And again, I didn't get any screen-shots. I need to write that on a sticky note somewhere. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 20 2020, 11:43 AM) *

Haha! Acadian tried soloing Sharpfang long ago. Darn troll does little damage but regenerates health like a, well, troll. And Acadian is very much a pure tank - nearly unkillable but very low dps. The best either could do to each other was make each others' health bars wiggle betwee 97-100%. With no end in sight to the stalemate, Acadian gradually dragged Sharpfang back to where the troll reset and ran back to his spot. Glad you and Rader got some bosses done and also glad that Rader's puter may be doing better.

Well, unfortunately, my computer went in for surgery yesterday evening. It did work out surprisingly when ghastley and I went WB hunting and when Grits was online talking with us, but I knew I couldn't keep it going for much longer. I checked the computer into Geek Squad at the Best Buy nearest me and--SURPRISE!--it got yet another BSOD as the guy who was taking the computer was checking it into their system. It's projected to be ready by Monday afternoon, but it could possibly be done before then. So we'll see what they have to say then.

Sadly, this means I won't be online until then. The silver lining is that I should be getting it right after the huge February 24th update ZOS is rolling out. I would like to get that last log-in reward, that Flame Atronach Bear, if I can just to have it.

--------------------
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every difficulty to win victory." - Frandar Hunding, The Elder Scrolls

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard." - Fantastic, Fallout: New Vegas
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 22 2020, 04:21 AM
Post #3943

Councilor
Group Icon

Darnand (I am not a necromancer) Penoit and Cat Man Dhou did a couple of quick delves to warm up, and then attempted Darkshade II as a duo.

After 13 minutes of stalemate against the Transmuted Hive Lord, and several attempts to resurrect Darnand, we broke off, and he reset. For the next attempt, we called for help after about the same amount of time, and finally finished him. Total time for the second round was 19:25. CMD was doing nearly 2k DPS! On the other hand, he could self-heal (using Dark Cloak) as fast as he was damaged. What I never managed to work out was how to keep that heal up for both of us.

The others were easier, with the larger team, and we did finally emerge somewhat victorious, but VERY tired.

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 22 2020, 05:53 PM
Post #3944

Councilor
Group Icon

What a struggle! Darnand got plenty of rest lying prone under the bridge, yikes. When we got to that final room with the levers I remembered that I had been there before, and now I have finally realized why I didn’t recognize the first part of the dungeon. Someone had called for help when a player dropped out and brought Jerric in toward the end. I’m pretty sure that I’ll remember it now! panic.gif

ghastley, I hope your hands aren’t in braces today! Whew!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 24 2020, 04:24 PM
Post #3945

Councilor
Group Icon

I've been resting my hands doing Murkmire dailies for the double drops of the Tribal Armour Chests. Unna can do one at Root-whisper, and the rest just do the one in Lilmoth.

We have half of the Elder Argonian motif, and slightly fewer chapters of Dead-Water. And because a lot of those mean a run from the wayshrine to Tsofeer, we've gathered scuttleblooms on the way. Lots of Honey and Alkahest, but no tame one yet. Any idea on the drop rate? Spreads NEEDS one. biggrin.gif

The event crate has given us three Grave-stake, and one Voriplasm fragment, so when the max ticket limit hit, bought a couple more pieces of Voriplasm trap. Leveque would like to keep one in his basement.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Post #3946

Councilor
Group Icon

After the rest, it was back with Grits' crew doing FG1, as that was Maj's pledge for the day. I think we did it five times, with different combinations of characters. Apart from almost forgetting to pick up the pledge the first time, (MUST PICK UP THE PLEDGE!!!!), we successfully added another Velidreth shoulders to our collection. That's seven so far, without getting any Mighty Chudan at all.

I did get in a few runs of Murkmire dailies, and we got another piece of Grave Stake, because we want Voriplasm. There are enough days in the event to get the Voriplasm with tickets, so I'm not worried. The Hackwing Plumage is useful for Murkmire furnishings, and hard to get any other way. The only motif chapter from the reward crates was a duplicate of a duplicate.

But I enjoyed everything except the RNG. kvright.gif

This post has been edited by ghastley: Yesterday, 03:30 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

198 Pages V « < 196 197 198
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th February 2020 - 12:53 AM