Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buffy's Basket of Potpourri, Musings, ask Buffy, etc
Acadian
post Mar 15 2011, 04:48 AM
Post #41

Paladin
Group Icon

From Buffy's quill:

Kud-Ei's in charge of the Mages Guild chapter in Bravil. She's the most wonderful illusion instructor! I'm sure she'll be happy to help you.

Oh, I bet that Altmer alchemist you're looking for is probably Ardaline. She's one of my best friends! You can find her at the Bravil Mages Guild also. Here's a picture of her. She's the blonde. Oh, well, I mean the tall one.

I said 'probably' Ardaline because Aryarie is also an Altmer and knows quite a bit about alchemy. I mean, technically she's a nightblade, but sometimes she works the alchemy storefront for the guild when Ardaline's not there.

Buffy

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 15 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #42

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*

Ardaline? it's quite annoying that Rihanae has no idea what his descendant actually looks like! He told me that once i'm close to his descendant he will be able to 'feel the familial bond', so i will talk to her and see if this is his descendant. I hope she's not to tall, im quite short! haha

I will also talk to Kud-Ei, thank you for pointing me in her direction!

Maelona suggested i join the mages guild to learn more about magic, as i have basic skills in illusion, restoration and alchemy, but i don't want to waste their time. anyway, i'm too busy working at the fighters guild in Anvil (By the way have you met Azzan? the head of the Anvil fighters guild? He's just a bit hot!)

+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 15 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #43

Ancient
Group Icon

Maxical

IPB Image

** Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to visit here as much as I would like to, but I will be back when my "friend" mALX fixes my magic Ayleid communication device for me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 16 2011, 01:40 AM
Post #44

Paladin
Group Icon

I think, Lissa, you will find Ardaline is pretty tall, as you can see in that picture. I sure wish I was taller. I mean, Daenlin says I should feel lucky that I'm a small target, but I still wish I was all statuesque and elegant like Aradline. Oh well.

Azzan? Oh, I met him once. I was wandering back to the mages guild with my head probably off in some grassy field with Superian. When I opened the door I got very confused. Instead of Carahil, I saw a big Redguard in heavy armor. He said, "I like what I see!" Well, after turning the color of a strawberry, I mumbled something about the wrong guild and quickly left. Not before I noticed that you're right though - he was awfully handsome and had a very nice smile. Don't laugh. The two guilds are side by side. Anyone could make that mistake I bet. embarrased.gif

Maxical! I've missed you so much! Delphine is worried sick about you to the point of sputtering sparks. You simply must get your Ayleid quill thingy fixed and pass a note to one of the Black Horse sisters for the Bravil guild.

Buffy

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Mar 16 2011, 01:48 AM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

@Lissa - Azzan is way more than just a leetle hot! Even Julian thinks so! hubbahubba.gif

@Buffy - I've done that too, wandered into the wrong guild in Anvil! The drunken idiot who had the blindingly brilliant idea of putting two similar buildings side by side ought to be taken out in the woods and drawn and quartered by four brown bears (and they get to have a little snack afterwards)! nono.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheOtherRick
post Mar 16 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #46

Finder
Group Icon

**Talendor**

I didn't mean to eavesdrop, Buffy, but I am off to Bravil next for a recommendation, and to see if someone named Henantier can unscramble my brains. It's good to know that Kud-Ei is who I need to seek out. I am judging by the name that Kud-Ei is an Argonian. I hope that he or she is nicer than Teekeeus!

T

--------------------
"To Thine Own Self Be True"

The Talendor Chronicles is my first fan fiction attempt.
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 16 2011, 08:07 PM
Post #47

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*
Haha dont worry Buffy, i'm sure plenty of others have made the same mistake. Luckily I never make that mistake, I know Anvil like the back of my hand! I bought a house in Anvil recently so if your ever around, feel free to say hi! You'll know when im not in as I put a sign up smile.gif
Im in Skingrad currently, then headed for Bravil to meet Kud-Ei and Ardaline smile.gif
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 16 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #48

Ancient
Group Icon

Maxical

IPB Image

** I love Bravil! Wait...not the town, so much as the people.

This post has been edited by mALX: Mar 19 2011, 07:29 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 17 2011, 02:42 AM
Post #49

Paladin
Group Icon

Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one to have that 'eeep!' moment at Anvil. Better than a morning walk of shame to breakfast after a night at the Skingrad guild though! I had to threaten to turn Vigge into a chicken! I don't mean to sound unkind about Vigge, but he does sort of look like an 'anti-Azzan' doesn't he? I mean just between us girls? Too many sweet rolls perhaps.

Oh, Talendor, welcome brother Bosmer! Hug_emoticon.gif Teekeus is kind of cranky sometimes all right, but don't worry, he doesn't stay mad long. Kud-Ei is very wise and kind. She'll do anything for her mages. Oh, you have scrambled brains too? What color is your hair (just askin')? Dagail helped me unscramble mine - brains, not hair that is. If you need help with your hair in Bravil, Delphine is pretty good and so is Ardaline.

Anvil is beautiful, Lissa! I hope you're not disappointed when you visit my humble city. Say hi to my friend Sinderion while you're in Skingrad.

Oh, Maxical, you are so right. Lots of the people in Bravil are wonderful. You should just hear Delphine go on about her friend, the Khajiit with white fur. She adores you! Oh, that reminds me. . . don't use too much of that conditioner! It seems pretty powerful on fur!

Buffy

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 17 2011, 02:45 AM
Post #50

Ancient
Group Icon

Maxical

IPB Image

** Yes...I did get a little buffy, Buffy. But it sure smells good.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Count Lauriel
post Mar 19 2011, 11:09 AM
Post #51

Retainer

Helena: Buffy, I've always admired you and your ability to get out of sticky situations, but I always panic and forget about certain spells I have. Do you have any advice for helping me remember?

This post has been edited by Count Lauriel: Mar 19 2011, 11:09 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 19 2011, 07:21 PM
Post #52

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*

I've made it to bravil, Acadian, and I must say it is a charming little place. I met Daenlin, who seemed mildly surprised to see a Redguard archress! But hes a nice guy. I also paid a visit to Ardaline, and Rihanae clarifyed that she was indeed his descendant. I also bought a starlight spell from Delphine. She's... Lively. Haha

Count Lauriel I know what you mean, minus the spell part. Im always in sticky situations but, to be honest, I just whip out the warhammer and no more problems! smile.gif

haute ecole ridet, yes, Azzan is more than a little hot, but hes a bit to old though... no harm in looking though tongue.gif
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 19 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #53

Ancient
Group Icon

Maxical

IPB Image

** Will you be watching the tournaments in Bravil, Lissa?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 19 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #54

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*
It pains me to say that I probably wont, Maxical. I am extremly busy I have to head back to Anvil very soon for my sisters birthday... Maybe I should stay in Bravil and invite Maelona up here as a sort of birthday activity? Im sure she'd love to watch. I'll have to ask her.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 19 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #55

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rihanae @ Mar 19 2011, 01:39 PM) *

*Lissa*
It pains me to say that I probably wont, Maxical. I am extremly busy I have to head back to Anvil very soon for my sisters birthday... Maybe I should stay in Bravil and invite Maelona up here as a sort of birthday activity? Im sure she'd love to watch. I'll have to ask her.

Maxical

IPB Image

** Buffy and Teresa will be in it, both are wonderful archers! What a great present that would be for your sister! Did you buy her something yet?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 19 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #56

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*
I'll have to ask Maelona it that case, I want to see Buffy and Teresa in action!

I bought her two presents, one serious and one as a joke. The serious one was a 2000 gold ring incrusted with a topaz, her favorite gem. The joke present was a pendant enchanted with personality, as I always joke with her that she's boring. Haha

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Mar 19 2011, 08:22 PM
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 19 2011, 08:03 PM
Post #57

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rihanae @ Mar 19 2011, 01:52 PM) *

*Lissa*
I'll have to ask Maelona it that case, I want to see Buffy and Teresa in action!

I bought her two presents, one serious and one as a joje. The serious one was a 2000 gold ring incrusted with a topaz, her favorite gem. The joke present was a pendant enchanted with personality, as I always joke with her that she's boring. Haha

Maxical

IPB Image

** Blue topaz is the stone on my wedding ring (well, one of them), I love it too. I like the joke gift too, haha!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 19 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #58

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*
Your ring sounds beautiful, Maxical. Im about... A million miles from even getting engaged! Im too busy for a boyfriend at the moment. I have to visit my mother soon. I havent seen her since I left on my travels :/

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Mar 19 2011, 08:32 PM
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 19 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #59

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rihanae @ Mar 19 2011, 02:31 PM) *

*Lissa*
Your ring sounds beautiful, Maxical. Im about... A million miles from even getting engaged! Im too busy for a boyfriend at the moment. I have to visit my mother soon. I havent seen her since I left on my travels :/

Maxical

IPB Image

** I'm a cat, we kind of have to mate at a certain age. It might be part of being beast species, I don't know. I've heard if we don't, we make a lot of noise and roll around a lot acting obnoxious. Khajiit are only half leopard, so it isn't as bad as a housecat - plus my father was human, so I might not do it, but I'd hate to find out the hard way.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 20 2011, 01:56 AM
Post #60

Paladin
Group Icon

Hi, Helena and welcome! It's so wonderful to talk to you. Acadian has told me lots about you. I'm a wood elf because my mother was, but my father was a Breton, like you!

Oh, on panicking, I'm afraid I do that a lot. That's why I try so hard to fight unseen from so far away - so I have time to think and plan. When I get surprised up close I easily get flustered and do dumb stuff like cast a demoralize spell on a ghost who, of course ignores it. Ugh. What I have to do to have any hope against surprises is spend lots of time thinking through things that can happen, then calmly decide what the best tactic might be, then practice it over and over until it becomes like a habit. For example, if I lift my bow to block, shielding magic just travels right down my arm into the bow to strengthen it. I've practiced that so much that it just automatically happens. It took seeing a lion kill a soldier before I figured out, then practiced a command creature spell with a radius of effect on it so that when something like that happened again, I was ready. Of course there are drawbacks to some of my automatic responses. If Ardaline sneaks up behind me and frightens me, then 'poof', I disappear without even thinking about it and feel pretty silly.

Lissa, I'm so glad you made it to Bravil! Coming from beautiful Anvil, I'm so glad that you're not disappointed, and find my humble town charming. I love Bravil, but as I'm sure you've heard, not everyone does. How exciting that my friend Ardaline is related to Rihanae! Oh, you have plenty of time for the tournament. Acadian says we won't post the big final day of shooting until the end of May (that's Second Seed for you and me).

Gee, it's wonderful to see so many friends here. I'm going to make up some of Angel's appleberry juice and bake some sweet rolls!

Buffy

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

42 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:27 PM