> To Heir Is Human Playground 10, ...
DarkHunter
post Jul 4 2006, 12:45 AM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

Continue!

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 4 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Fervus Noctus, roof.

,,I see. So I am correct when I assume that your company would not be appreciated?" Fervus spoke and shifted his balance slightly. He couldn't quite use his staff here, not with the whole town watching and a burnable inn underneath his feet. But a couple of Golden Saints might be more useful. There was this whole rule of no summoning within the city but really, his mere existence was a thorn in the guard's side.

Flint Ironwood, roof.

,,Right. So you're here to kill people. Big surprise, not. So how can we get rid of you?"

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jul 4 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jul 4 2006, 10:48 AM) *

Fervus Noctus, roof.

,,I see. So I am correct when I assume that your company would not be appreciated?" Fervus spoke and shifted his balance slightly. He couldn't quite use his staff here, not with the whole town watching and a burnable inn underneath his feet. But a couple of Golden Saints might be more useful. There was this whole rule of no summoning within the city but really, his mere existence was a thorn in the guard's side.

Flint Ironwood, roof.

,,Right. So you're here to kill people. Big surprise, not. So how can we get rid of you?"

Hecate

Hecate noticed how the lich was positioning himself, looked like the lich was pretty ready for a fight if that would be the outcome. Hecate then looked over at Flint.

"I don't know how you can get rid of me, you can try the same thing you did with the other lawbreakers and assassins in this group- oh... Yeah, those are still here I see" Hecate replied to Flint, ending it with a little evil grin. Knowing that the different people in the group could still manage to split it up a bit, and that could be of much help.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 4 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, talking (sort of.)

,,Are you kidding? I'm the proud worker with a not so legal profession myself. Besides, their backgrounds are none of my problems. What did your boss offer you anyway?" Flint said and ignored the grin.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jul 4 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jul 4 2006, 12:04 PM) *

Flint Ironwood, talking (sort of.)

,,Are you kidding? I'm the proud worker with a not so legal profession myself. Besides, their backgrounds are none of my problems. What did your boss offer you anyway?" Flint said and ignored the grin.

Hecate

"Quite a lot, why?" Hecate replied.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 4 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, evading the question.

,,Such as? Your own little kingdom? A whole bunch of beautifull maidens?" Flint rolled his eyes at the last suggestion. He would run away screaming if anyone offered that.
,,A mountain of gold, immortality? Could you be any more specific?" Flint began to doubt his plan of paying the assassin to go away. He didn't had that much money on him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 4 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jul 4 2006, 12:49 AM) *

Hecate

"Thought the reason for my presence was understood by now... I'm here to kill you" Hecate said with a smile while playing with one of his daggers, watching the different reflections on the blade covered in poison.

"And... You've already met my master, well - the Dunmer girl did and the rest of the story you know" He added some moments later.

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jul 4 2006, 01:01 AM) *

QUOTE(minque @ Jul 3 2006, 06:38 PM) *

Brianna, at least almost awake

She was dizzy....her body was heavy and there was a dull pain in her stomach.....not exactly labor-pain but something was not right inside her.

"Come in whoever is outside!" Brianna shouted..but her shout was merely a whisper....she didn´t know where she was and felt that she really wanted to visit a temple.....Mara´s Temple, but was this the right place? Brianna was desoriented...

Rahvin

Rahvin sighed and walked in.

"The lich says to take these." he said, popping the cork of one of the potion vials. "I'm not sure what they do, but I hope they'll dull the pain."

Serene on the roof

She kind of started to remember now, this man was supposed to kill Brianna......because of her unborn child....so that´s why he´d been following them all the time!

"Don´t you think I´ve got the right to know why you´re going to kill me?"

Brianna

When Brianna realised who came into the room she was pleased!

"Heey....where have you been? I´ve missed you, you know....please stay with me now!"

Brianna smiled as she downed the potion Rahvin handed her

OOC: Of course Bree thinks it´s Cerpin!!! blink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jul 4 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Hecate

"Right to know? Nah, don't think so" Hecate replied with laugh before getting up, he didn't know much about this objective - only to kill the halfbreed and then done, therefor the talk could end quite quick.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 4 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jul 4 2006, 05:58 PM) *

Brianna

When Brianna realised who came into the room she was pleased!

"Heey....where have you been? I´ve missed you, you know....please stay with me now!"

Brianna smiled as she downed the potion Rahvin handed her

OOC: Of course Bree thinks it´s Cerpin!!! blink.gif

Rahvin

"I'll stay, but you really haven't been missing me." he said softly, hating the fact that he had to do this. It really wasn't his fault, but it was still hard.

"You were in love with a lie. Someone who was getting close to you in order to kill you. Not me. You probably won't believe me, but someone stole my body."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 5 2006, 12:29 AM
Post #10

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jul 5 2006, 12:14 AM) *

Hecate

"Right to know? Nah, don't think so" Hecate replied with laugh before getting up, he didn't know much about this objective - only to kill the halfbreed and then done, therefor the talk could end quite quick.

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jul 5 2006, 12:20 AM) *

Rahvin

"I'll stay, but you really haven't been missing me." he said softly, hating the fact that he had to do this. It really wasn't his fault, but it was still hard.

"You were in love with a lie. Someone who was getting close to you in order to kill you. Not me. You probably won't believe me, but someone stole my body."

Serene

Serene stood silent for a while, thinking, by no means she´d let this man kill anybody..especially not Brianna.
"Well you realise of course that I won´t let it happen? I won´t let you kill Brianna! And I have means to prevent you from doing it" she said coldly

Brianna, who´s heart just broke into pieces

Brianna gasped.....she just couldn´t understand what he was saying.....he was there! The very man who cared for her.....who protected her from everything. How could that have been a lie? She shook her head....there was a big lump in her throat, and tears started run down her face.

"A lie? But....but why would anyone want to kill me? What have I done?" Her voice was low almost a whisper..

Then she just realised what he said: "......someone stole my body"

"How can anyone steal a body? And where is he who you said stole it then? Ahhhhhhhrrrgghhhh.......I don´t get it, I´m so confused"

Brianna sat on the bed crying heavily......Her mind totally distorted.....she was convinced she´d never get over this!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jul 5 2006, 02:22 AM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

Veric

"You fool!" a voice hissed in Hecate's ear. He would swear Veric was standing right behind him, and perhaps he was, but no one was to be seen. "Don't bother with these weaklings. Brianna is having her child now! Skip the talk and go kill her!"

A presence could be felt. Faint and very well hidden, but apparent to someone like Serene or Telina. Veric was there. Right there in Bruma, and much more serious than he had been in any of the last encounters.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 5 2006, 06:37 AM
Post #12

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jul 4 2006, 07:29 PM) *

Brianna, who´s heart just broke into pieces

Brianna gasped.....she just couldn´t understand what he was saying.....he was there! The very man who cared for her.....who protected her from everything. How could that have been a lie? She shook her head....there was a big lump in her throat, and tears started run down her face.

"A lie? But....but why would anyone want to kill me? What have I done?" Her voice was low almost a whisper..

Then she just realised what he said: "......someone stole my body"

"How can anyone steal a body? And where is he who you said stole it then? Ahhhhhhhrrrgghhhh.......I don´t get it, I´m so confused"

Brianna sat on the bed crying heavily......Her mind totally distorted.....she was convinced she´d never get over this!

Rahvin

He had to think very hard just to remember all the questions Brianna was asking. He sat down in the corner of the room with his back leaning comfortably against the wall before answering.

"I don't know why anyone would want to kill you, but I'm sure that it goes deeper than Agnar wanting Jadier dead." Rahvin began, "I mean, Agnar wouldn't have the means to turn Telina into Death."

"About the assassin taking my body," he continued, surprised at the irony in the fact that he had said the word 'assassin' with a bit of disgust. "I don't know how it's possible or where he is, but I know that I was trapped inside Sadril's head for quite a while."

"Listen, I didn't want to hurt you or anything, I just thought you needed to know the truth."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 5 2006, 08:33 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, getting ready (Sorry, but he seems to have talent for this so we might as well prepare.)

Flint noticed something in Hecate's eyes, as if he was listening to someone. It didn't take long for him to figure out what it was.
,,Oh brilliant, you just got orders to skip the chatter and go kill stuf, right?" Flint braced himself.
,,Too bad for you, but I won't let that happen. Fervey, get back to Brianna. If this guy gets past Serene and me, he'll come for her. Also, get ready to throw everyone out of the inn when you sniff fire. I met a zombie in the last one and I kinda burnded the whole place down." Flint put one step forward.
,,As for you, my assassin friend. Back off. I'm done playing with you."

Fervus Noctus, the roof.

Fervus was about to say something about Flint calling him Fervey, but he decided not to. The man was right, Brianna could use all the help she could get. He dropped down from the roof and went back inside where he waited behind the door.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jul 5 2006, 08:34 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 5 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #14

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jul 5 2006, 07:37 AM) *

Rahvin

He had to think very hard just to remember all the questions Brianna was asking. He sat down in the corner of the room with his back leaning comfortably against the wall before answering.

"I don't know why anyone would want to kill you, but I'm sure that it goes deeper than Agnar wanting Jadier dead." Rahvin began, "I mean, Agnar wouldn't have the means to turn Telina into Death."

"About the assassin taking my body," he continued, surprised at the irony in the fact that he had said the word 'assassin' with a bit of disgust. "I don't know how it's possible or where he is, but I know that I was trapped inside Sadril's head for quite a while."

"Listen, I didn't want to hurt you or anything, I just thought you needed to know the truth."

Brianna

Brianna listened carefully to Rahvin, she wiped her face and tried to stay calm. It was obviously true what he said, it had to be, she still had the feeling this man was good inside.....he didn´t kill her when he had the chance to, and Telina cared for him...the real Telina.....But his story was completely insane.....she couldn´t imagine someone wanted her dead......not her! She had never done anything to anyone so why???

And this body-stealing issue! That was even more absurd.....anyway she decided to believe him, he really had no reason to lie to her.

"Ok, I guess I should be grateful to you now? Well......ok I am then! But Istill can´t understand who the man was who cared for me that much!....Oh Rahvin....I´m at my wit´s end! What shall I do now?"

She then realised the pain in her stomach had almost disappeared.....so the baby wasn´t ready to come just yet!!!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 5 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Pilthan, Annoyed, Arriving on the roof

Pil stood behind, on the roof, having climbed up while Fervus descended. He stood there, staring quizzically at Hecate.

Then he suddenly stepped forward determinedly, "I have no pact with these people. I've followed them out of curiosity, not concern."

He unsheathed his sword, "I'm beginning to think that this situation is one of utmost mystery that is purposely kept secret, but for what reason I have not the slightest factual clue, but what is hidden from me, and I have come to speculate with a strong certainty, is something of a great good or evil meant to encode and guide the future of many of the citizens of this most exalted empire. Indeed this may an impractical over-exaggeration, but the very idea of it – well, is simply bewildering.”

This post has been edited by gamer10: Jul 5 2006, 09:43 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 5 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, confused.

Flint shook his head when the newcomer arrived on the scene.
,,Wow, slow down kid. Don't be so dramatic. I can't follow you." He mumbled.

Flint sheathed his dagger but he kept his katana out. He'd decided that it was time to change his style. His usual method of fighting hadn't helped much during the previous times he'd fought Hecate. Then again, his Telekinetic storm was always meant to cover his escape, not lead him into battle.
,,But since you appear to be on our side, any help would be appreciated."

(bedtime, if anyone wants to control Flint while I'm gone, feel free to do so. Just don't get him killed. smile.gif )

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jul 5 2006, 10:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 7 2006, 06:29 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Pilthan, Roof

"I don't care what any of you do to eachother at the moment, however, I will take sides as I please, if I please. I am most certainly not inclined to help any one of you, but I tend to sympathize more with the victim, than the murderer." He finished the latter with an expressionless stare in the direction of Hectate.

"And you," he started sardonically to Hecate, "Are both a liar and a murderer."

This post has been edited by gamer10: Jul 7 2006, 06:30 AM
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jul 7 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #18

Finder
Group Icon

Telvanni Laboratory

Several Scientists and mages crowded around a table of mushroom. They probed and cut at Sasal's body. "What the.... the stress on his nerves..." one doctor noted. Another said "Wow, the magicka output on his body is unreal! He can use magicka through his hands, feet, back, head, and in the insides of his mouth"

Obseriving room

"Sir, we have all we need for the cloning process." Said the Guard Captain. "Proceed" said a voice, bluntly.
The guard captain stepped into the curtains of the room, and out to the head doctor, giving him the ok to start cloning.

Lower Lab.

The Head doctor took out some drawing devices, and handed 2 to his asistants. "Draw from his...hmm.. you know where" He said uncomfortably. They two women began filling their containers, and headed to a hall with empty tubes. They both started to inject the 'stuff' into the sides of the tubes, and filled a good twenty of them with it. The assistants both said "These tubes will start to take form within the few hours." One of the assistants headed to a pedestal, where she placed a sigil stone, releasing magicka essence into the tubes where, once blobs stood, now started to form baby Fetus'

This post has been edited by dagoth carlos: Jul 7 2006, 09:30 AM

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 7 2006, 09:42 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, uncomfortable.

,,Right. Don't be so angry." The Breton thought and rolled his eyes.
,,So there are two choices. Either you get out of here, or....you know what I mean." He told Hecate.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jul 7 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(gamer10 @ Jul 7 2006, 07:29 AM) *

Pilthan, Roof

"I don't care what any of you do to eachother at the moment, however, I will take sides as I please, if I please. I am most certainly not inclined to help any one of you, but I tend to sympathize more with the victim, than the murderer." He finished the latter with an expressionless stare in the direction of Hectate.

"And you," he started sardonically to Hecate, "Are both a liar and a murderer."

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jul 7 2006, 10:42 AM) *

Flint Ironwood, uncomfortable.

,,Right. Don't be so angry." The Breton thought and rolled his eyes.
,,So there are two choices. Either you get out of here, or....you know what I mean." He told Hecate.

Hecate

"Like a couple of others in this group as well. No need to hate me for who I am, since I'm an assassin like others in this group and they have both lied and killed persons and I'm no different - you can hate me for what I'm about to do..." Hecate replied coldly back to Pilthan as both his daggers appeared out from his cloak, locked in a tight grip.

Hecate than looked over at Flint.

"Don't tell me what the choices are Breton!" Hecate snapped at Flint, "-because you already know that I've made my choice and that is to finish this" He continued in a more calm tone before taking of his hood and raised his daggers.
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:14 PM