Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams, Got a wierd dream? Tell us about it!
Kell-Reevor
post Aug 19 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #1

Finder
Group Icon

Last night I dreamt I reconstructed the bike from FF7. Then I went riding that sucker around. cool.gif

That was awesome.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Aug 19 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #2

Mage
Group Icon

that bike was sweet biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 19 2005, 04:53 PM
Post #3

Councilor
Group Icon

I had a dream that I was in a monastery, and I met this monk, and we sat down and started eating. Well, I reached for a cup to drink some water, and the monk grabs my hand and says. "Don't drink from there. That's where the evil donkey lives." I was like. "What?" he says, "Look inside." So, I look inside the cup and there is a tiny donkey eating hay.

Then I woke up.

Yes, this was actually a dream.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 19 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

i have some screwed up dreams but i can never remember them

when i was little (really little) i had a nightmare that a skull was flying around my bedroom.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 19 2005, 11:25 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

I had this dream where this portal opened up in the middle of New York and the area around was tainted with this red growth like a fungus, and small little zergling like creatures. Eventually, though, creatures began emerging in waves. The national guard was fighting them off but when resources were getting weak other nations began to send support, missiles were being launcvhed through the portal and stuff. Anyway, I got this letter from this secret society saying it was time to awaken, and told me to meet on some mountain. There were these people, most of them were based off people I know. Anyway, one by one they would go to the center and gain a new ability to form some sort of x-men or something. When I came up, nothing happened. They said there may have been a mistake but it was too late, I was part of the team, so we went to New York and entered the Portal. Some stuff happened I don't really remember but I remember it got to this point where we were being overrun and some of us were dead, I was pivoting around this really flexible tree and using it to knock them out by the dozens. That was when these other creatures like four times the size came stomping in and kicking our asses.

I remember one by one everyone was dying while I wasn't doing a damn thing because I had no powers, but I was getting the crap kicked out of me and I remember getting really pissed, then seeing this bright orange explosion all around me and waking up.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 19 2005, 11:35 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

well i odn't know if it was a daydream of more wishfull thinking but anyways, I drempt that a portal apeared and dremoras and ofthere stuff was coming down the hall and me and my frined had to fight them all back... I got woken up before we could attack though (math class)

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 19 2005, 11:59 PM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

When I was young I dreampt I was sitting in front of the fire in my house. Then 3 giant insects crashed through the windows. (One of them apraying mantis) I ran into the dining room but they followed and cornered me. Then I woke up.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 20 2005, 12:54 AM
Post #8

Finder
Group Icon

A few times when i was five i dreamt that i was saying prayers with my mom and then she grew horns and had a grey face and a very demonic voice. them she turned to me and attacked me and i woke up...Scarred me for life...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 20 2005, 02:47 AM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

I have really weird dreams in whoich I control every aspect of what I do. ANyways, a few days ago, I dreampt I was contacted by Alexander who said that an editor from W4O had quit and he wanted me to join. Then I got a bunch of forum powers. Nerdy dream eh?

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 20 2005, 02:53 AM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

I wish I had complete control of my dreams, well if I do then I guess i'm so good at it I don't know i'm doing it biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 20 2005, 03:42 AM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

Hehe, it's cool to have control. Sometimes, I figure out I'm dreaming, so I just talk with a few of the people from the dream until I wake up. Hehe, another weird thing about my dreams is sometimes they have credits. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 20 2005, 04:04 AM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

I did that once after a lot of practice. First you have to realize you're dreaming, then you can bend it. My first instinct, and call me a horny teenager, was to make it sexual, but I kept thinking, "Let me finish what I'm doing here first" and one thing lead to another and pretty soon I forgot I was dreaming.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 20 2005, 04:23 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Aug 19 2005, 11:04 PM)
I did that once after a lot of practice.  First you have to realize you're dreaming, then you can bend it.  My first instinct, and call me a horny teenager, was to make it sexual, but I kept thinking, "Let me finish what I'm doing here first" and one thing lead to another and pretty soon I forgot I was dreaming.

Wow.. You too?

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 20 2005, 04:33 AM
Post #14

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Aug 20 2005, 04:04 AM)
I did that once after a lot of practice.  First you have to realize you're dreaming, then you can bend it.  My first instinct, and call me a horny teenager, was to make it sexual, but I kept thinking, "Let me finish what I'm doing here first" and one thing lead to another and pretty soon I forgot I was dreaming.

I see. But yeah dream bending is fun, I once turned a stupid school related dream into a dragon fight. I got tired of the stupid plot and added a dragon, always a fun idea. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Khaan
post Aug 20 2005, 01:43 PM
Post #15

Knower
Group Icon

I had a really strange dream of hell when I was like 5 or six:

Everything was sort of greyish blue and there was some strange watery stuff everywhere with millions of people struggling. around the place there were wierd sort of slimy islands with big people/things sitting on top - this is where the dream started -, Oh yeah and wierd pipes coming down from the sky that dropped new people into the watery stuff.

Wierd huh? blink.gif

--------------------
Humankind - Running in circles

My Deviantart
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 20 2005, 03:13 PM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Khaan @ Aug 20 2005, 01:43 PM)
I had a really strange dream of hell when I was like 5 or six:

Everything was sort of greyish blue and there was some strange watery stuff everywhere with millions of people struggling. around the place there were wierd sort of slimy islands with big people/things sitting on top - this is where the dream started -, Oh yeah and wierd pipes coming down from the sky that dropped new people into the watery stuff.

Wierd huh?  blink.gif

Yeah, that is weird. Question, has anyone had that dream where you're running and then you fall, and it feels like you actually fell?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Khaan
post Aug 20 2005, 03:23 PM
Post #17

Knower
Group Icon

Yeah, that is weird. Question, has anyone had that dream where you're running and then you fall, and it feels like you actually fell?

yeah i've had that one, apart from for me i always used to see it in 2d mode. Lol

--------------------
Humankind - Running in circles

My Deviantart
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 20 2005, 03:54 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Red @ Aug 20 2005, 11:13 AM)

i have several times.

also whenever i realize i'm dreaming i always jerk awake. and that usually happens at the climax of the dream... like i've had a dream where i crashed a car into a house and killed an old man (on accident duh) and i was in a lot of trouble and i was thinking 'this is unreal...wait a minute, this isnt real' then i woke up.

I just remembered part of my dream last night. i have a few tiny sculptures of buddha(sp?) around my room and i had a dream i found one under my bed but he was in the prone position with some sort of assault rifle.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Aug 20 2005, 04:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 20 2005, 04:24 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

Oh, I just thought of another dream. While me ad some friends were trying to save some kids (I think that was the premise) my friend crashed the car we were in and we slid off of a dock and into some water. So, were all trying to make it back to the dock when I say "somethings not right" at which time a friend says "out of the blue" at which point we are attacked by a shark. Now, I must remind you that "out of the blue" is Labatte Blue's (a beer company) slogan, and when we made it to the dock, our now sinking car was filled with beer, even though none of us drink. Yay for advertisment comercials!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 20 2005, 05:52 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

lol its like in futurama. they're putting advertisements in our dreams

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:24 AM