Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Ideas Box
Troika
post May 2 2005, 04:12 AM
Post #21

Agent

[quote=stargate525][quote=JulZ]Got an idea, what if the Librarian wrote a play or a history book detailing the founding of the Library, how the founders met each other etc. It could be called something like 'On Our Secret Library And Its Founding'.[/quote]
good idea, that's why I had you all sign up for me. I'm making a play on how the library is/was being hidden behind an imperial writing office. With a little rewrite, I could add in the founders...[/quote]

The Librarian is writing a book on how the Library was founded, and how each of the Founders came to be involved. It's going to be my Founders' Fate.

Stargate's play will be something with a slightly more humourous bent (I think), based somewhat on our antics in the official forum's thread...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post May 14 2005, 12:02 AM
Post #22

Knower
Group Icon

details on animals and they're actions/habitats...could include platlife if ur pateint enuf

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Chumbaniya
post May 14 2005, 12:07 AM
Post #23

Finder
Group Icon

I've just registered on the forum, I saw this project a while back and thought it looked very interesting. Not sure what I'm going to write (or attempt to write) yet, but I think I'll have to read up on TES lore first - most of the stuff I know comes from Morrowind so I need to learn a bit more about Cyrodill and all that. I think I'll end up writing something about magic or theology, but obviously I need to re-check the lore first. Anyway, hello everyone, and hopefully I can end up producing something decent for the library.
+Quote Post
stargate525
post May 14 2005, 11:10 PM
Post #24

Finder
Group Icon

[quote="Troika"][quote="stargate525"][quote=JulZ]
Stargate's play will be something with a slightly more humourous bent (I think), based somewhat on our antics in the official forum's thread...[/quote]
yeah it is, but it still has the Library in it. And judgeing by the ideas in my building thread, it may just end up behind an office of this sort!

--------------------
these forums taste almost, but not quite, completely unlike tea.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 15 2005, 10:51 AM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Well I dont know if I will be writing much on my Princes of the Night story now as I've started on the Telvanni Amulet, be free to start a story about it...

Its just about a vampire clan that has managed to take over the mages guild in Ald'Ruhn without people knowing them. Or at least something like that :lickinglips:
+Quote Post
Elongar
post May 15 2005, 12:24 PM
Post #26

Finder
Group Icon

Well, if any of you have read the Redwall series (must have been some time ago), there was a a continuing record of all the things happening in the abbey. Perhaps, you could have an open book sitting on the head Editor's desk, with a journal, similar to your own, constantly updating itself. It would require some scripting. That doesn't have to be implemented. You could just have the open book with writing in it, without the script.

--------------------
Power of the Shadow made human flesh,
wakened to turmoil, strife and ruin.
The Reborn One, marked and bleeding,
dances the sword in dreams and mist,
chains the Shadowsworn to his will,
from the city, lost and forsaken,
leads the spears to war once more,
breaks the spears and makes them see,
truth long hidden in the ancient dream.
+Quote Post
Aemos the Wise
post May 27 2005, 01:14 AM
Post #27

Associate

[quote=Hukai The Wandering]details on animals and they're actions/habitats...could include platlife if ur pateint enuf[/quote]

I'll take care of these.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:17 AM