209 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
McBadgere
post Jan 19 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #81

Councilor
Group Icon

Robert McWylde has spent much of today going between wherever he's been exploring in the North West of Skingrad - Echo Cave, Talwinque, Nonagulo (Umm...Methinks that's spelt wrong...)...And after clearing out the bandits that infest Talwinque I found myself reminded of one of the big things that I hate about Skyrim...

WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE THE FEATHER SPELLS?!!... mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif ...

Ah the joys of spending just a few seconds casting spell after spell so that in the end I can make the short Fast Travel from here to there carrying over 1500 weight...Ah, that is another reason why I love Oblivion and only play Skyrim...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Jan 30 2013, 12:50 AM
Post #82

Mouth
Group Icon

From the desk of Sir Rugrat gro-Shurgak, son of Lord Rugdumph, and Knight of the White Stallion:

Greetings my friends and compatibles! Today marks a suspicious occlusion here at the White Stallion Lodge. After much begging and a fair amount of gorging, the fair Mazoga has finally conscripted to make an honest orc of me. Can you believe it? Me, secure within the unenviable bonds of parsimony! I can’t even begin to tell you how excruciated I am at the thought. I have been flouting on a cloud since that maleficent ‘yes‘ expunged from her fair lips.

Everything seems a bit more vivisected today! The sky is brighter, the flowers are more odious. The taste of food is simply splenetic! I honestly don’t think anything could spoil my mood today. I am positively filled with effluvium... like I just want to burst with joy and raptor!

I simply wished to appraise you all of the conduction I now find myself in. I promise to keep you all upbraided as our plans for the wedding regress. I bemoan...

Sir Rugrat gro-Shurgak
White Stallion Lodge, Leyawiin

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Jan 30 2013, 07:29 AM
Post #83

Councilor
Group Icon

HAH!!... laugh.gif ...

Excrable work my friend!!... biggrin.gif ...

(You know what I mean right? huh.gif ...Excellent...Just in case... biggrin.gif )
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 30 2013, 06:03 PM
Post #84

Paladin
Group Icon

Robby the Wylde One sounds like he's keeping the Skingrad merchants well-stocked with the heavy labors of his dungeoneering. tongue.gif

Way to go, Rugrat! 'Zoga's a great girl! goodjob.gif

Buffy's kicking around the Gold Coast and meeting new friends on the RP forum as they sort out an expedition to explore the ruins beneath Sutch.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Jan 31 2013, 07:07 PM
Post #85

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Destri Melarg @ Jan 29 2013, 05:50 PM) *

From the desk of Sir Rugrat gro-Shurgak, son of Lord Rugdumph, and Knight of the White Stallion:

Greetings my friends and compatibles! Today marks a suspicious occlusion here at the White Stallion Lodge. After much begging and a fair amount of gorging, the fair Mazoga has finally conscripted to make an honest orc of me. Can you believe it? Me, secure within the unenviable bonds of parsimony! I can’t even begin to tell you how excruciated I am at the thought. I have been flouting on a cloud since that maleficent ‘yes‘ expunged from her fair lips.

Everything seems a bit more vivisected today! The sky is brighter, the flowers are more odious. The taste of food is simply splenetic! I honestly don’t think anything could spoil my mood today. I am positively filled with effluvium... like I just want to burst with joy and raptor!

I simply wished to appraise you all of the conduction I now find myself in. I promise to keep you all upbraided as our plans for the wedding regress. I bemoan...

Sir Rugrat gro-Shurgak
White Stallion Lodge, Leyawiin

BAHAHAHA!

--------------------
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 3 2013, 04:20 PM
Post #86

Agent

stacy killed a certain prison mate she once knew...she enjoyed it very much nono.gif
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 3 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #87

Councilor
Group Icon

Is that the DB questline thingy?...

Never once done the DB...I'm too Good™ me... tongue.gif ... laugh.gif ...

I have all but once (the first playthrough) killed Lucien and stolen the hood when he's made his visit...I tend to go to Skingrad, kill Glarthir, thus inviting the visitation...Gets rid of two annoyances in one go!...Booyah!!...

Welcome btw!!...Enjoy!!...
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 5 2013, 03:09 AM
Post #88

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 3 2013, 02:45 PM) *

I have all but once (the first playthrough) killed Lucien and stolen the hood when he's made his visit...I tend to go to Skingrad, kill Glarthir, thus inviting the visitation...Gets rid of two annoyances in one go!...Booyah!!...

You've managed to kill Lucien? I've only tried with a couple of chars., but never succeeded. How did you do it? Just curious.

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 5 2013, 04:14 AM
Post #89

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 4 2013, 09:09 PM) *

You've managed to kill Lucien? I've only tried with a couple of chars., but never succeeded. How did you do it? Just curious.

Well there is quite a technique to it. First you just stab, stab, stab, stab, stab. Then you stab, stab, stab, stab. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 5 2013, 04:36 AM
Post #90

Councilor
Group Icon

laugh.gif ...Indeed so...Have sword, will smite... biggrin.gif ...
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 5 2013, 02:54 PM
Post #91

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 4 2013, 10:14 PM) *

Well there is quite a technique to it. First you just stab, stab, stab, stab, stab. Then you stab, stab, stab, stab. wink.gif

But he always slips out the door after making his 'debut appearance'. He's way too quick, as I recall. Eradi~Kate (my vampire Breton who was doing Dark Brotherhood for those of you who do not know her) also spent quite a bit of time trying to kill Lucien after he made his ultimate directive (whatever it's called).... Lucien did not fight back, instead, he would just run away from what I remember.

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 5 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #92

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 5 2013, 08:54 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 4 2013, 10:14 PM) *

But he always slips out the door after making his 'debut appearance'. He's way too quick, as I recall. Eradi~Kate (my vampire Breton who was doing Dark Brotherhood for those of you who do not know her) also spent quite a bit of time trying to kill Lucien after he made his ultimate directive (whatever it's called).... Lucien did not fight back, instead, he would just run away from what I remember.

Stab quicker? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Feb 5 2013, 08:14 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Feb 5 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #93

Ancient
Group Icon

I'd make a super-awesome sword and smack him with it. He died. Then I'd reload and do the mission all the way up to the one in the house with the guests. I don't know why, but I loved that mission.

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 5 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #94

Councilor
Group Icon

Nah, he disappears quick enough, but it's more chameleon than invisibility...So if you don't get him with the initial smacking...

Weird that...I've never had any trouble, once I figured it out...
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 6 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #95

Agent

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 5 2013, 09:37 PM) *

INTIAL SMACKING

nono.gif , agression is not tolerated on the forums did you know ? nono.gif

( if you dont like : stab! stab! stab! then get an axe and : HACK N' SMASH HACK N' SLASH )

nono.gif
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 6 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #96

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric met Lucien after a quest bug gave him a murder (I speak of Jerric the PC Edition). He had no trouble cutting Lucian down in his tracks once the conversation freeze mode ended. No chasing required.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Feb 7 2013, 12:46 AM
Post #97

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 6 2013, 02:05 PM) *

Jerric met Lucien after a quest bug gave him a murder (I speak of Jerric the PC Edition). He had no trouble cutting Lucian down in his tracks once the conversation freeze mode ended. No chasing required.

Lol. I can see Jerric being unhappy about being woken in the night by some idiot talking about assassins. WHAM, back to bed!

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 7 2013, 06:18 AM
Post #98

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 6 2013, 07:48 PM) *

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 5 2013, 09:37 PM) *

INTIAL SMACKING

nono.gif , agression is not tolerated on the forums did you know ? nono.gif

( if you dont like : stab! stab! stab! then get an axe and : HACK N' SMASH HACK N' SLASH )

nono.gif

Really?... huh.gif ...Damn... kvleft.gif ...

You sure?... biggrin.gif tongue.gif ...

Ediiiiiiit-ah!!...

This here is what I did to Lucien in my story...Made I laugh at the time... biggrin.gif ...

Oh, and lest people suggest we went a little off topic...Us?...Surely not!...

Robert McWylde is still filling in his map, west of Kvatch...He is, in fact, not all that far from Fort Sutch at the mo... biggrin.gif ...See ye there then, lads and lassies!!... biggrin.gif ...

This post has been edited by McBadgere: Feb 7 2013, 07:00 AM
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 8 2013, 11:27 PM
Post #99

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Hello everyone! smile.gif

Some of you here know my character Lothran very well already. But for those of you who don´t, here´s an introduction of him.
--------------

When imperial troops went into Morrowind to make it a province to the empire, Lothran did not like the lack of resistence from his fellow kinsmen. He hated the empire and what they did to his land so he decided something had to be done, but what? There was no point fighting a guerilla war in Morrowind as the numbers of soldiers would only increase. No, the best way is to take a stab at its core; in Cyrodiil!

Said and done. After a few months Lothran found himself in the heart of the empire and although he did like the land, he knew he had a job that needed to be done. He made his way past Cheydinhal without entering the town and after a night with heavy rain he finally reached the Imperial City. Soaked as he was he entered the first inn he came to, the All-Saints Inn.
He ordered up a few mugs of ale and sat down at an empty table, hoping to dry up a bit. He usually did not drink too much but he was now wet, tired and somewhat angry about the whole thing. If the empire had left his land alone he wouldn´t have been in this foreign land in the first place!

As it turned out, Lothran had one too many drinks that night. His tongue started to slip and he began boasting about his "true, heroic reason for coming to Cyrodiil", that he "wanted to bring it all down!"
A guard who sat not too far away heard every word the strange Dunmer said and before he really understood what happened, Lothran found himself in a cold, dark dungeon. And to top it off he was still wet! But at least his new clothes were dry, the clothes of a prisoner.
As he sobered up, Lothran began to think about his situation. What could he ever hope to accomplish here? His first night in a strange land and he was already in prison!

As he was slowly beginning to abandon his quest for imperial destruction, he could hear footsteps approaching his cell...

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 9 2013, 01:30 AM
Post #100

Paladin
Group Icon

mirocu, what a delightful bit of Lothran lore from his early days! I knew of his unhappy arrival in Cyrodiil, but not the details of being imprisoned.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:25 PM