Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Chorrolites Barter House, Buy. Sell. Trade.
mALX
post Nov 1 2019, 07:19 PM
Post #41

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 25 2019, 12:38 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 25 2019, 11:24 AM) *

HOLY COW! How did you build up that many Tempers?

1) Procrastination - I've put off golding out armour until the characters get their "final" sets.
2) Doing a lot of writs that trickle them in daily, and using a lot of mats that need refining.
3) Having ESO+ so I don't get short on inventory/bank space to hold them.
4) Not selling them off, because I'm not in a trade guild - not gold-motivated.

Right now, we could use some gold, so we can buy Daggerfall Overlook for Blossom's "Lady" title, but that's a temporary anomaly, and we're just saving up the daily writ cash for that. 3 1/4 million already, just half a million to go!

Would you be happy with:

100 Rosin = 200,000
100 Dreugh Wax = 325,000
100 Tempering Alloy = 200,000

(Total = 725,000)

?

(If not, make me a counter offer).

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 1 2019, 07:38 PM
Post #42

Councilor
Group Icon

We can do that.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 1 2019, 07:51 PM
Post #43

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 1 2019, 02:38 PM) *

We can do that.

Thank you so much! I'll meet you in game with the gold to trade; don't like to risk mailing that much gold with ESO's penchant for messing up, lol.

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 1 2019, 09:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 2 2019, 10:42 AM
Post #44

Ancient
Group Icon

Thank you so much, Ghastley! This helps me A LOT !!! I really appreciate you meeting up that way; and hope Blossom loves her new Mansion!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 4 2019, 01:35 AM
Post #45

Mouth
Group Icon

I keep forgetting that we have this thread.

I've got some stuff that I want to very much offload, particularly my Witches Festival Writs. I absolutely do not care about getting the Witch's Hat, so I am more than happy to sell them. I have 3(?) of the writs with 20 vouchers, and 6(?) of the writs with 1 voucher. Is anyone here interested in buying them?

Additionally, I have some Dreugh Wax and Rosin that I am selling as well. I have some other stuff I am looking to get rid of as well, but I can't remember what those are at the moment.

Also, I am on the hunt for some more Tempering Alloy to run out my armor with legendary upgrades. I have 1 alloy in my inventory, and I need to still upgrade my gauntlets, girdle, and sabatons. Therefore, I need 23 more.

@ghastley, I believe you said you still have some that you are willing to sell. Is that still the case?

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 4 2019, 10:09 PM
Post #46

Councilor
Group Icon

I'd happily trade 23 tempering alloy for a "Diagram: Breton Sconce, Wall". Now I have the Daggerfall Overlook, I'll need to make a lot of those. laugh.gif

Since mALX is a trader, perhaps she could chime in on how best to trade. Mailing items loses gold to postage charges, so meeting in-game is preferable, but there may be other ways I'm not aware of. I see silly low prices captured by TTC from time to time which are clearly internal trades in a guild that has a trader, but that's not an option for us (until we have enough members for our own).

This post has been edited by ghastley: Nov 5 2019, 04:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 5 2019, 07:15 PM
Post #47

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 4 2019, 04:09 PM) *

I'd happily trade 23 tempering alloy for a "Diagram: Breton Sconce, Wall". Now I have the Daggerfall Overlook, I'll need to make a lot of those. laugh.gif

Since mALX is a trader, perhaps she could chime in on how best to trade. Mailing items loses gold to postage charges, so meeting in-game is preferable, but there may be other ways I'm not aware of. I see silly low prices captured by TTC from time to time which are clearly internal trades in a guild that has a trader, but that's not an option for us (until we have enough members for our own).

I agree with you; trading in person is the best way.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 3 2019, 07:35 PM) *

I keep forgetting that we have this thread.

I've got some stuff that I want to very much offload, particularly my Witches Festival Writs. I absolutely do not care about getting the Witch's Hat, so I am more than happy to sell them. I have 3(?) of the writs with 20 vouchers, and 6(?) of the writs with 1 voucher. Is anyone here interested in buying them?
*snip*

What kind of price are you looking for from the Witches Writs? I might be interested in those; just would have to bring in some income first.

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 5 2019, 07:14 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 6 2019, 01:41 AM
Post #48

Mouth
Group Icon

Make that 22 now. I unfortunately do not have that diagram handing BUT I can make two types of Breton Sconces. I forget the exact names, but I can make some for you if you are willing to make that compromise, or have other ideas in mind.

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 5 2019, 01:15 PM) *

What kind of price are you looking for from the Witches Writs? I might be interested in those; just would have to bring in some income first.

Tamriel Trade Center has a wide range of prices, but I see several that are 8K and another that is 10.5K and a bunch of others that are 15K. I'm assuming that is for those that are worth 1 voucher, but I can't tell for certain. I see a couple others that are 33K and 50K, but I would imagine those have to be the 20 voucher ones. Regardless, I don't see how anyone would spend that kind of money even if they are desperate.

I'm not too picky about their price, so what do you think is fair? Would 8K for those worth 1 vouchers and, I don't know, 15-20K for the 20 vouchers sound reasonable? If not, I'm open to a counteroffer.

For reference: https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/...writ&page=1

EDIT: Sheesh, I really need to hold on to more of my equipment before I just sell them off to NPCs, because I see some big money to be made on some of them. But I'm also impatient and inexperienced at trying to sell stuff off.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Nov 6 2019, 01:42 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 6 2019, 03:29 PM
Post #49

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 5 2019, 07:41 PM) *

I'd happily trade 23 tempering alloy for a "Diagram: Breton Sconce, Wall".

Make that 22 now. I unfortunately do not have that diagram handing BUT I can make two types of Breton Sconces. I forget the exact names, but I can make some for you if you are willing to make that compromise, or have other ideas in mind.

I can make those, too. The wall sconce is a much rarer recipe, and always disappears from the traders before I get there. I'll take cash, instead. 22 Tempering Alloys would cost you around 100k at the guild traders, so how does 50k sound? mALX got hers a little cheaper, because she bought more.

And I'll pay the same 50k for that Diagram, if anyone has a duplicate.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 6 2019, 04:49 PM
Post #50

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 6 2019, 09:29 AM) *

I'd happily trade 23 tempering alloy for a "Diagram: Breton Sconce, Wall".

I can make those, too. The wall sconce is a much rarer recipe, and always disappears from the traders before I get there. I'll take cash, instead. 22 Tempering Alloys would cost you around 100k at the guild traders, so how does 50k sound? mALX got hers a little cheaper, because she bought more.

@ Ghastley - is this the sconce you are looking for?

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uplo...Sconce-Wall.jpg

I'll check around a few friends who do a lot of pickpocketing for the Diagram. (you can only obtain it by pickpocketing in an area known for Breton inhabitants and off of Bretons; which would make that Diagram an extremely rare drop = and really expensive if you ever do manage to find it for sale). All those rare drops sell like mad the second they are posted at the Guild Traders.

The Crown Store sells the Sconces for @ 240 Crowns per each one Sconce; which would be ridiculously expensive with real world money; but it is also very possible that someone who has that plan would be making and selling those Sconces (and as rare a drop as that Sconce is; you will probably have a better chance getting them by buying the Sconces themselves from the Guild Traders while you continue to search for the Diagram. That way it will only cost you Gold instead of real world dollars).

If you find someone selling them; after you purchase the ones you can: send them a PM and ask them to make you the amount you need for whatever price they are asking per each. Most will do it; and some might even work out a discount price for their services if you provide the materials needed for the amount of Sconces you need; because they do use a whopping amount of Rakeipa = they are extremely expensive to make; so if you defray the cost by providing the mats it will just cost them their time.

Ingredients needed:

12 Regulus
8 Mundane Rune
8 Decorative Wax
15 Molybdenum
16 Rakeipa
3 Grain Solvent

(Or = if you have a character good at pickpocketing you can visit Breton neighborhoods with a whole lot of Fake Pardons or Leniency Edicts in your pocket, lol).

I'll ask around and keep my eyes out for that Diagram; and will also check to see if I can make it. Misa used to do a lot of pickpocketing.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 6 2019, 05:24 PM
Post #51

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes, I know the materials are going to be a problem even after I have the diagram, but Laurie does like to make her own for everything. We've done a few tours of the vendors looking for it, but TTC only seems to be catching it being sold, as it's never there when we arrive.

The annoying part is that the Breton houses come with a few, even when "unfurnished" so there's a reason to match them. I might strip the four out of Daggerfall Overlook, and move them to the Gardner House, which has five, and then do DO in a different style altogether.

Domus Phrasticus is an Imperial house, but came with five of them, too (and could use more!) However, the Cyrodiilic Jungle house doesn't use any, but has an otherwise-unobtainable Imperial Wall Lantern instead.

Regardless, Rader and I can do a cash deal now for the Tempering Alloy, and this can wait.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 6 2019, 06:55 PM
Post #52

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 6 2019, 11:24 AM) *

Yes, I know the materials are going to be a problem even after I have the diagram, but Laurie does like to make her own for everything. We've done a few tours of the vendors looking for it, but TTC only seems to be catching it being sold, as it's never there when we arrive.

The annoying part is that the Breton houses come with a few, even when "unfurnished" so there's a reason to match them. I might strip the four out of Daggerfall Overlook, and move them to the Gardner House, which has five, and then do DO in a different style altogether.

Domus Phrasticus is an Imperial house, but came with five of them, too (and could use more!) However, the Cyrodiilic Jungle house doesn't use any, but has an otherwise-unobtainable Imperial Wall Lantern instead.

Regardless, Rader and I can do a cash deal now for the Tempering Alloy, and this can wait.

I know what you mean on liking something you find in one of your houses; but then finding it is all but impossible to get the patterns for. I think they did that deliberately so people would buy matching ones from the Crown Store.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 6 2019, 07:10 PM
Post #53

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 5 2019, 01:15 PM) *

Tamriel Trade Center has a wide range of prices, but I see several that are 8K and another that is 10.5K and a bunch of others that are 15K. I'm assuming that is for those that are worth 1 voucher, but I can't tell for certain. I see a couple others that are 33K and 50K, but I would imagine those have to be the 20 voucher ones. Regardless, I don't see how anyone would spend that kind of money even if they are desperate.

I'm not too picky about their price, so what do you think is fair? Would 8K for those worth 1 vouchers and, I don't know, 15-20K for the 20 vouchers sound reasonable? If not, I'm open to a counteroffer.

For reference: https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/...writ&page=1

EDIT: Sheesh, I really need to hold on to more of my equipment before I just sell them off to NPCs, because I see some big money to be made on some of them. But I'm also impatient and inexperienced at trying to sell stuff off.

Can you tell me how many of them are for Sanguine Sweet Apples? I will def buy all of those for the 8K each.

BOLDED above = That is exactly why I got into the Trade Guilds.

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 6 2019, 07:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 6 2019, 10:39 PM
Post #54

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 6 2019, 09:29 AM) *

That sounds more than fair to me. I'll meet up with you in-game later tonight if you are on and I'll bring some fat $tacks of gold. I'm trying to get one of the medium-sized houses soon, but I can't pass up this deal on alloys.

And then we can bring some gold to MAKE IT RAIN at Desele's House of Earthly Delights.

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 6 2019, 01:10 PM) *

Can you tell me how many of them are for Sanguine Sweet Apples? I will def buy all of those for the 8K each.

BOLDED above = That is exactly why I got into the Trade Guilds.

I'd have to check later on tonight when I am on, but I think one of them was for those apples. Are you interested in any of the others as well?

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Nov 6 2019, 10:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 6 2019, 11:17 PM
Post #55

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 6 2019, 11:24 AM) *

Okay, oddly enough Misa CAN make that Breton Wall Sconce = must have happened during her pickpocketing days. So if you ever decide you want them made for you; just send me the mats for however many you want = I won't charge for my services; just don't want to blow through all my mats.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 6 2019, 04:39 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 6 2019, 01:10 PM) *

I'd have to check later on tonight when I am on, but I think one of them was for those apples. Are you interested in any of the others as well?

I'll have to look and see which recipes those characters can do. Neither of them have any skill points in crafting at all; so the only recipes they can do are the ones at level 1-10.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 7 2019, 05:04 AM
Post #56

Councilor
Group Icon

And it's done! I traded with Rader and managed to catch a copy of the Diagram in Mournhold. Laurie made a half-dozen of the sconces, and now Gardner House and Domus Phrasticus look a bit brighter. The Daggerfall Overlook remains an empty echo chamber.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 7 2019, 01:46 PM
Post #57

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 6 2019, 11:04 PM) *

And it's done! I traded with Rader and managed to catch a copy of the Diagram in Mournhold. Laurie made a half-dozen of the sconces, and now Gardner House and Domus Phrasticus look a bit brighter. The Daggerfall Overlook remains an empty echo chamber.

Awesome!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 7 2019, 05:09 PM
Post #58

Mouth
Group Icon

Thanks to one Mr. Ghastley, Cincy's armor is now fully legendary.

Somewhat frustratingly, however, that achievement for wearing all legendary gear apparently requires your jewelry to be legendary as well, because I didn't get it when I upgraded my armor and my weapons are already fully upgraded. You know how much 1 Chromium Plating goes for in guild stores? 80K! That is just obscene. It's the least helpful of the legendary upgrades, but it is priced more than 10x the normal rates of Dreugh Wax, and even more than Tempering Alloy and Rosin. I suppose they are really rare and jewelry is still a relatively new skill, but come on, can't Zenimax somehow make them more common? I don't have a whole bunch of money to blow and I don't know how to make a lot of money really quickly.

Anyway, I'll just let that go for now. If I can get a bunch more skill points, I'll start putting some into jewelry so that I can have a better chance of extracting chromium grains.

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 6 2019, 05:17 PM) *

I'll have to look and see which recipes those characters can do. Neither of them have any skill points in crafting at all; so the only recipes they can do are the ones at level 1-10.

I got another writ or two yesterday. Here is what all of them are for (unfortunately, none of them are Sanguine Sweet Applies).

Crunchy Skewer Spider - 1 voucher
2 x Frosted Brains - 1 voucher each
2 x Peeled Eyeballs - 1 voucher each
Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer - 1 voucher
Bewitched Sugar Skulls - 20 vouchers
Disastrous Bloody Mara - 20 vouchers
Double Bloody Mara - 20 vouchers

Any of those interest you?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 7 2019, 06:48 PM
Post #59

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 7 2019, 11:09 AM) *

Thanks to one Mr. Ghastley, Cincy's armor is now fully legendary.

Somewhat frustratingly, however, that achievement for wearing all legendary gear apparently requires your jewelry to be legendary as well, because I didn't get it when I upgraded my armor and my weapons are already fully upgraded. You know how much 1 Chromium Plating goes for in guild stores? 80K! That is just obscene. It's the least helpful of the legendary upgrades, but it is priced more than 10x the normal rates of Dreugh Wax, and even more than Tempering Alloy and Rosin. I suppose they are really rare and jewelry is still a relatively new skill, but come on, can't Zenimax somehow make them more common? I don't have a whole bunch of money to blow and I don't know how to make a lot of money really quickly.

Anyway, I'll just let that go for now. If I can get a bunch more skill points, I'll start putting some into jewelry so that I can have a better chance of extracting chromium grains.

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 6 2019, 05:17 PM) *

I got another writ or two yesterday. Here is what all of them are for (unfortunately, none of them are Sanguine Sweet Applies).

Crunchy Skewer Spider - 1 voucher
2 x Frosted Brains - 1 voucher each
2 x Peeled Eyeballs - 1 voucher each
Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer - 1 voucher
Bewitched Sugar Skulls - 20 vouchers
Disastrous Bloody Mara - 20 vouchers
Double Bloody Mara - 20 vouchers

Any of those interest you?

First = in the Achievement for wearing all Legendary = strip down to nothing; I mean nothing. Then put your armor on one piece at a time = DON't put on any jewelry or weapons yet.

You should get the Achievement then; but if you don't after putting on just the 7 pieces of armor = then try putting on just your weapons next (both slots = dual wield, 2 handed, or sword and board) = DON'T put on any Jewelry at all.

As long as you don't have any jewelry on; the game won't count it and should give you the Achievement.

** Okay, I'll get in game and see if either of those two can do the Peeled Eyeballs, Frosted Brains, or Crunchy Spider Skewer. I know they can't do the 20's ones.

Oh, and I know for a fact they CAN both do the Sanguine Sweet Apples; so I def want that one.

Thank you so much!!!

EDIT: and I'll check if they can do the Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer too; I missed it on the list above.

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 7 2019, 06:49 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 9 2019, 12:34 AM
Post #60

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 7 2019, 12:48 PM) *

** Okay, I'll get in game and see if either of those two can do the Peeled Eyeballs, Frosted Brains, or Crunchy Spider Skewer. I know they can't do the 20's ones.

Oh, and I know for a fact they CAN both do the Sanguine Sweet Apples; so I def want that one.

Thank you so much!!!

EDIT: and I'll check if they can do the Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer too; I missed it on the list above.

I got a couple more recipes that can help you in that regard because I already know them. I will throw them in for free if you buy the associated writs.

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:36 PM