Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

118 Pages V « < 71 72 73 74 75 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Here Is The News..", The Elder Scrolls Online General Discussion Thread...
mALX
post Jul 10 2018, 01:03 AM
Post #1441

Ancient
Group Icon

I foresee Darkness Eternal loving that Hircine's Great Hunt (the March of Sacrifices dungeon) = that one sounds like a segment from his story!

I also see him wanting to get that home in Hircine's Hunting grounds, where he can retain his werewolf form as long as he is there!!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jul 10 2018, 01:16 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jul 10 2018, 07:37 PM
Post #1442

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 10 2018, 01:03 AM) *

I foresee Darkness Eternal loving that Hircine's Great Hunt (the March of Sacrifices dungeon) = that one sounds like a segment from his story!

I also see him wanting to get that home in Hircine's Hunting grounds, where he can retain his werewolf form as long as he is there!!!

Hilarious! You’re totally right about that.

March of Sacrices does sound like much like the Hunting Grounds story I wrote down to the cottages where hunters rest. I’m so excited for this! The new lore content is great and I’ve watched the quest video some players already posted.

I’ll definetly buy the Hunter’s Glade and spend some cash(and time) decking the whole place out. I love the look of it. It’s not as extravagant or over-the-top like other Oblivion Realms. Hircine is more grounded in his tastes and yet it’s enough look not so Tamrielic. I guess this is the first DLC I’m excited for!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 10 2018, 08:25 PM
Post #1443

Ancient
Group Icon

Hellz yeah! Hircine is the shiz! Easily Khajiit’s favorite Daedric Prince.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jul 10 2018, 08:25 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 10 2018, 08:47 PM
Post #1444

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Jul 10 2018, 02:37 PM) *

March of Sacrices does sound like much like the Hunting Grounds story I wrote down to the cottages where hunters rest. I’m so excited for this! The new lore content is great and I’ve watched the quest video some players already posted.

I’ll definetly buy the Hunter’s Glade and spend some cash(and time) decking the whole place out. I love the look of it. It’s not as extravagant or over-the-top like other Oblivion Realms. Hircine is more grounded in his tastes and yet it’s enough look not so Tamrielic. I guess this is the first DLC I’m excited for!

I love the new changes they are making to the Werewolf skill line too, and with that new set made just for WW characters (with the + 600 damage for 6 seconds or something = being a WW is finally going to be beastly-overpowered! I might get one of my characters turned into a WW now, lol. Maybe Bubba. I'm dying to see the new personality you get from finishing that dungeon!

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 10 2018, 10:04 PM
Post #1445

Mouth
Group Icon

Eolan cured his lycanthropy a long time ago, so I probably won't get to try that out. Honestly most of this update outside of the crafting improvements will be of no consequence for me. :v

Also, today I went and checked exactly how much they nerfed Traitor's Vault, and it turns out they make most of the wardrobes empty. bleh. I guess the temple in Shimmerene it is for furnishing plan farming. (Probably not as effective tbh, but there are plenty of containers in a small area)

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 12 2018, 04:20 PM
Post #1446

Councilor
Group Icon

Just saw the datamine for next crate season. They're taunting Unna with a white bear, but with a black face and feet. Ugh!

Still, no flames, explosions when you mount etc. ... probably.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 12 2018, 06:00 PM
Post #1447

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jul 12 2018, 11:20 AM) *

Just saw the datamine for next crate season. They're taunting Unna with a white bear, but with a black face and feet. Ugh!

Still, no flames, explosions when you mount etc. ... probably.

The dark paws could always be mud or dirt from all that running around...but that furless black face popping out of the thick white fur kind of reminds me of ...

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jul 12 2018, 10:50 PM
Post #1448

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 10 2018, 08:47 PM) *

I love the new changes they are making to the Werewolf skill line too, and with that new set made just for WW characters (with the + 600 damage for 6 seconds or something = being a WW is finally going to be beastly-overpowered! I might get one of my characters turned into a WW now, lol. Maybe Bubba. I'm dying to see the new personality you get from finishing that dungeon!

I’m so excited!! I saw the new patch notes! Finally.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 13 2018, 12:06 AM
Post #1449

Councilor
Group Icon

I watched a preview of the Hunter’s Glade house, and it looks amazing! Like something straight out of DE’s stories. Wow! Is it Crowns only? (Do we know that yet?)

ghastley, I thought of Unna when I saw that Atmoran bear. I think it looks neat. That grey lion caught my eye. And of course, the demon chicken. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 13 2018, 12:42 AM
Post #1450

Ancient
Group Icon

Dat Deathmask Sabrecat doh

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 13 2018, 07:51 AM
Post #1451

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 12 2018, 07:06 PM) *

I watched a preview of the Hunter’s Glade house, and it looks amazing! Like something straight out of DE’s stories. Wow! Is it Crowns only? (Do we know that yet?)

ghastley, I thought of Unna when I saw that Atmoran bear. I think it looks neat. That grey lion caught my eye. And of course, the demon chicken. laugh.gif

Same here, I expected to find that cave with the ghost of his last girlfriend in it there, lol. It fit his descriptions of Hircine's realm to the "T"

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Jul 12 2018, 05:50 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 10 2018, 08:47 PM) *

I’m so excited!! I saw the new patch notes! Finally.

I went and looked at the lair for WW Players, you will love it! Especially since you can remain wolfy as long as you want to there! And I went as far as I could in the dungeon before the slaughter; it is as if the Dev's read your story to base their design on it = you will love it! It is not an easy dungeon, Misa went down really quickly; even with her new build.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 16 2018, 03:10 PM
Post #1452

Ancient
Group Icon

*deleted for incorrect and outdated information*

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jul 16 2018, 07:05 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 16 2018, 03:45 PM
Post #1453

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 16 2018, 10:10 AM) *

You had me running to check, but no, it ends today! 7/10 to 7/16. Crates delivered by Friday.

I've seen you online most days, so I don't think you missed any. And there's no "and kill something" requirement. Since my crew are still grinding up their mount training and doing crafting writs, we're all on every day anyway. Hopefully that's your case, too.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jul 16 2018, 03:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 16 2018, 04:09 PM
Post #1454

Paladin
Group Icon

Heh, did the same thing ghastley did. I did get my 6 days in so will look forward to crates on Friday, July 20! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 16 2018, 07:04 PM
Post #1455

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh blerp. Another classic example of Khajiit only half reading something. Well, phooey.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 16 2018, 08:40 PM
Post #1456

Councilor
Group Icon

Hopefully, you haven't missed those "nasal rods"! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 16 2018, 08:43 PM
Post #1457

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jul 16 2018, 02:40 PM) *

Hopefully, you haven't missed those "nasal rods"! biggrin.gif

Well Khajiit has missed at least 2 day’s so we’ll see.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 17 2018, 10:16 PM
Post #1458

Mouth
Group Icon

Good news, everyone!

There's some changes coming to Jewelry crafting. Aside from increasing the voucher yield to Master Writs, Blacksmithing nodes will sometimes have Jewelry dust, and they're reducing the amount of Terne and Chromium platings used to upgrade jewelry by half. (Meaning, only one Terne (green) plating and only four Chromium (gold) plating) They're apparently implementing these on the PTS soon, so hype biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 17 2018, 10:21 PM
Post #1459

Paladin
Group Icon

Thanks for the news, Monkey. Sounds like some welcome changes. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 28 2018, 03:53 AM
Post #1460

Ancient
Group Icon

Is everyone taking advantage of the Midyear Mayhem in Cyrodiil? I missed yesterday because I didn't know it was ongoing till Acadian said something!

--------------------
+Quote Post

118 Pages V « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:24 AM