Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human-playground 8, yup, the eight one.
jack cloudy
post Jun 16 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, where everyone else is.

Flint finished fixing his armour and put it back on. He felt much safer already.
,,Now would you mind telling us why you switched sides? And why do you call yourself Death now?" He asked Telina. Flint really didn't expect an answer, but they might learn something.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 16 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 16 2006, 06:13 PM)
Flint Ironwood, where everyone else is.

Flint finished fixing his armour and put it back on. He felt much safer already.
,,Now would you mind telling us why you switched sides? And why do you call yourself Death now?" He asked Telina. Flint really didn't expect an answer, but they might learn something.

Telina

"My name is death, beacuse mt master made it so...and I...I...I AM NOT DEATH", she yelled suddenly.

"I...forced me, through torture...I need help, could not do the job good enough, I still hold some of...my memory", and then she collapsed, only to get up again, now the evil killer look was in her eyes again, and she drew her hood over herself again, reaching for her sword.

OOC: She holds a little bit of her previous self still, but that part dissapears more and more.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 16 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, same place as always.

Now this was interesting, so Telina's switching of sides was forced by someone, probably the man who nearly killed her. Either she was a good actor, or it was the thruth. Flint settled for the last thing, he didn't want to think what the first option would mean.

,,Now calm down. There's no need to reach for your sword. No one is going to hurt you. We'll try to help, ok? Just tell us what we have to do." He said with his hands kept in front of him in a non-threatening gesture.
,,If only I could get the old Telina to come out long enough, we might learn how to undo this, if there is a way. If not, Telina...No, Death will probably kill us all. She's powerful enough for this."

(This might be a stupid idea. He can't grab his sword fast enough if this goes wrong.)

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 16 2006, 05:35 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 16 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 16 2006, 06:34 PM)
Flint Ironwood, same place as always.

Now this was interesting, so Telina's switching of sides was forced by someone, probably the man who nearly killed her. Either she was a good actor, or it was the thruth. Flint settled for the last thing, he didn't want to think what the first option would mean.

,,Now calm down. There's no need to reach for your sword. No one is going to hurt you. We'll try to help, ok? Just tell us what we have to do." He said with his hands kept in front of him in a non-threatening gesture.
,,If only I could get the old Telina to come out long enough, we might learn how to undo this, if there is a way. If not, Telina...No, Death will probably kill us all. She's powerful enough for this."
(This might be a stupid idea. He can't grab his sword fast enough if this goes wrong.)

Telina

"Haha...you need not worry Breton, I hold no grudge against you...yet, and I will not attack anyone untill I have talked with the halfbreed...so my advice to you is to saty out of this...and then I will kill you swift and painless...interfere, and your death shall be a long...painful once".

OOC:She will tell what needs to be done...but not yet.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 16 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, no need to put anything here.

,,Great. So I die quick or slow. Man, I don't want to die at all."
Flint stepped back and lowered his hands.
,,Sure, go ahead and talk. But please just stick to the talking, let's not get physical here, I am really not in the mood for all this."

Fervus Noctus, just over the horizon.

A blue glowing cloud appeared. A figure began to take shape and his boots touched the white snow as the cloud began to dissappear.
,,So I finally managed to travel to another plane. Honestly, I don't see why Aureus likes travelling so much. This place is just like Skyrim, too cold for my bones." The figure muttered to itself and gave a bony chuckle. He then sniffed the air.
,,Hmm, Nord blood. Looks like this is Skyrim, an alternate Skyrim. Right, why couldn't I end up in Elsweyr? Khajitt are much cuter creatures than those drinking barbarians."

Fervus reached out with his mind to feel who was in this plane. He failed to see his own alternate self, which meant he died long ago. As he checked on more people, a strange feeling appeared. Emptyness, he felt emptyness and it hurt him in his very core.
,,Someone is sick and could use help." Fervus muttered and turned into the direction where he'd felt the emptyness. He raised one of his hands and released a small purple spell that travelled off into the distance before exploding in a small purple shower.

Fervus nodded in satisfaction. He then recalled to the mark he'd just placed. He reappeared much closer to his destination and began walking, using his staff to help him move through the thick snow.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 16 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(gamer10 @ Jun 16 2006, 05:24 AM)
Pilthan

"I don't know," he said looking at Telina, "But I'd sure as hell would like to know what's going on down there, in more detail."

(OOC: There Kiln, post more, now it won't be a double post and it can get interesting. However, I won't be on again for about 13 hours. 'night.)

Hecate

"If you wish to know what's going on in detail, then by all means do so, I won't stop you if you want to talk to them, just don't get entangled with any of those I've been hired to kill thought..." Hecate replied to Pilthan.

+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jun 16 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

Sasal

Sasal turned his head to where Telina rolled off to.... what is wrong with her.. sasal thought as he stole another glance at telina while he caught his breath. He had a disgusted, yet confused expression on his face. He saw Telina, she looked as if she had some kind of internal battle with her emotions and personality. "Heh, you can have your talk, but you will leave as soo as you are done" sasal said, while still catching his breath.
Knowing that he was still not ready to fight again, he said "Dont push your luck, i wont kill you, but i swear that ill make you reconsider comming back." With a large quantity of sweat comming down his forehead, he said "With a few broken bones"

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 16 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 16 2006, 08:16 PM)
Sasal

Sasal turned his head to where Telina rolled off to.... what is wrong with her.. sasal thought as he stole another glance at telina while he caught his breath. He had a disgusted, yet confused expression on his face. He saw Telina, she looked as if she had some kind of internal battle with her emotions and personality. "Heh, you can have your talk, but you will leave as soo as you are done" sasal said, while still catching his breath.
Knowing that he was still not ready to fight again, he said "Dont push your luck, i wont kill you, but i swear that ill make you reconsider comming back."  With a large quantity of sweat comming down his forehead, he said "With a few broken bones"

Telina, waiting for Bree to answer

"Hah, I forgive you for your ignorance...clearly having been in the service of the false gods have twisted your mind"...you will be the next one, she said in a telepathic message to Sasal.

OOC: Yes she is more arrogant than is good for her. kvright.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jun 16 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #9

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Deagan

As he continued to stare at the men and get closer, he realized that one of them was Hecate and the other...well he didn't know, but it did interest him.

Deagan looked around carefully to make sure he wasn't being watched and then jogged a ways over to Hecate, crouching down beside him and putting his back to a rock.

"I'd expected you to make your move by now...this isn't how I remembered you at all...you used to be very impatient." Deagan said, wondering why Hecate hadn't already tried to kill his marks

"Who's your friend?" He added as he looked to Pilthan

Thats odd...Hecate usually works alone...never really trusted his partners. Can't say I blame him though after what I did.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 16 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

Oran moaned, the mage had woken him up near the crack of dawn (I'm moving time along some...) and gave him the full Bonemeld suit that he was now wearing. Oran followed the mage to "Arygon's Private Training Center" Now what is this? Oran thought to himself. The door opened and a fireball flew by, followed by a beam of ice, looking into the chamber Oran could see Arygon rolling and sliding as t12 mages fired various spells at him. A lightining bolt finally caught Arygon and all the spells stopped. "Oran, come on down this hall." Arygon took the young lad to a hallway, down the enitre lenght was huge swinging pendulum blades. "You're going to have to run through this... obviously without dying." Oran stood timing the blades, there was no appearant timing for any of the blades, but it seemed there was never any opening to walk through. "I can't..." Oran said slowly, Arygon turned "Oh, really watch this." Arygon walked slowly forward like he was going up to a throne. The first blade should've cut him in half but mesteriously it missed, as did the entire hallway of blades. Oran stuck out a piece of wood that happened to be on the floor, the stick was cut cleanly in half. "Come along Oran or I shall leave you behind." Arygon said as he opened the next door. Oran ran the hallway, the blades chopped off sections of armour, and a few cut his skin. He made it to the other end in one piece though, and was happy with that. Arygon called "Are you coming?" Oran sighed and walked into... Arygon's armoury. Oran looked around there was a full set of every sort of armour imaginable Oran looked in awe at a Deadric set, looked over the Adaminite set, and pondered a Ordinator set. "Choose out what you like Oran." Arygon said as he toss weapons out of a crate, evidentally searching for something. Oran tossed away the ruined bonemeld and chose out a nice set of Orcish armour, but took a Bonemeld helm instead of the orcish one. Arygon smiled at Oran's choice "Now find yourself a weapon." Oran scrambled through the weapons searching for a hammer. He found a nice Dwemer Mace and decided it would have to do. Arygon suddenly exlaimed "Aha! I found it!" Oran looked over to see what wonderous artifact Arygon had found, and was greeted with Arygon holdign a bottle. "What's in it?" Oran asked curiously. "Flin." Arygon anwsered working on the lid. "Flin?" Oran asked mystified. "This flin is twice as old as you are." Arygon anwsered before drinking the bottle. "It's better aged."

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 16 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jun 16 2006, 08:19 PM)
Deagan

As he continued to stare at the men and get closer, he realized that one of them was Hecate and the other...well he didn't know, but it did interest him.

Deagan looked around carefully to make sure he wasn't being watched and then jogged a ways over to Hecate, crouching down beside him and putting his back to a rock.

"I'd expected you to make your move by now...this isn't how I remembered you at all...you used to be very impatient." Deagan said, wondering why Hecate hadn't already tried to kill his marks

"Who's your friend?" He added as he looked to Pilthan

Thats odd...Hecate usually works alone...never really trusted his partners.  Can't say I blame him though after what I did.

Hecate

"Right time will come, they will both soon be laying dead in front of me" Hecate replied to Deagan whilst he was still looking at Telina, then he turned around and looked at Deagan.

"Being impatient against these two will only be the death of me, there's a perfect moment for everything and I'm waiting for it to come..." He added as he now was facing Deagan, Deagan could easily see that Hecate's hand was resting at his dagger as he spoke.

"I guess my friend can introduce himself and you can introduce yourself to him..."
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 16 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

,,Geez, this Death sure has a big ego. If only I could knock her out without getting killed. It would make things much easier." Flint thought to himself. He scanned the area for Hecate. Knowing his previous encounters, the assassin would show up just when he had his back turned.

A purple spell shot towards him and Flint instinctively dodged to the side. The spell erupted in a rather harmless looking purple shower.
,,What the? Now where did that thing come from?"

Suddenly, a second eruption of Magicka appeared at the spot where the purple shower had been. This time, a figure appeared who was dressed in a brown robe and whose face was hidden. Flint jumped back in surprise and drew his katana.

Fervus Noctus, recalling across Skyrim.

Fervus fired his third spell. He calmly counted to thirty before concluding that the spell had erupted and placed his mark. he cast the recall spell and found himself standing in front of a surprised breton wearing black clothes. The Breton jumped back and drew a katana.

,,Now now, don't be so frightened. All that adrenaline makes you old before you know it. I am only a travelling healer. I can sense that you are in pain. Allow me to help." Fervus said and cast one of his many healing spells at the Breton. He then turned around and noted each of the people that were around. Some of them were apparently hidden while those that weren't had all their attention focussed on a female Dunmer. He looked at the young Dunmer and then felt it again. The emptyness that had called him here. He sank on his knees in pain.

,,I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Dying is a very unpleasant experience and I am not so willing to experience it right now." He joked to calm everyone. It was probably best if he hid the fact that he was a Lich. This might be a different plane, but prejudices had the nasty ability of reaching everywhere.
,,You however, are sick." Fervus said as he stood up and pointed a gloved finger at the young Dunmer.

,,You are empty, and yet so full. There are two inside you, one a shallow construct of evil origin and the other a dying victim. I wished I could heal you, but I can't. To heal you, you must find what you have lost. Find your master and confront him. Only then will you be whole again." He told her before turning towards Sadril.
,,You, vampire. There are two inside you, both full persons. One is the legitimate owner of your body, the other is a powerless passenger who has lost his own."

He finally turned towards Cerpin in the body of Rahvin.
,,You are a mystery to me. Your soul and body do not match. And you, my dear young lady. You are pregnant. Watch your health well." He ended with a polite nod towards Brianna.

(I hope this isn't too much to reveal. If it is, no one would be willing to just trust some guy who popped out of nothing. Especially after what has happened lately.)

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 16 2006, 09:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jun 16 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #13

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 16 2006, 08:19 PM)
Hecate

"Right time will come, they will both soon be laying dead in front of me" Hecate replied to Deagan whilst he was still looking at Telina, then he turned around and looked at Deagan.

"Being impatient against these two will only be the death of me, there's a perfect moment for everything and I'm waiting for it to come..." He added as he now was facing Deagan, Deagan could easily see that Hecate's hand was resting at his dagger as he spoke.

"I guess my friend can introduce himself and you can introduce yourself to him..."

Deagan, next to Hecate and Pilthan

Deagan listened to Hecate and noticed how close his hand was to his dagger, he was waiting for the right moment...should it arise.

"It should be easy to catch one of your targets alone...they wander constantly from the group and should be rather easy to take down...if you surprise them." Deagan stated plainly

He then looked to the unknown imperial man beside Hecate.

The imperial doesn't much look like an assassin but if he's with Hecate...then he must be...right?

"I am Deagan, a fortune hunter...of sorts." He said in a low voice

Deagan did not extend his hand to shake, instead he turned back to Hecate.

"You know where to find me if you need something...I need to get back soon though..." He said calmly

OOC: Deagan thinks that Pil is Hecate's partner...I mean who would guess that they only met a few moments before?

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 16 2006, 10:30 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Sadril

Sadril's hand twitched and his mind raced as he continued circling the situation. He thought of killing Cerpin in Rahvin's body. There's to many lies and traitors in this group. It was already infiltrated from the very beginning, now by whomever is in Rahvin's body and who knows who else. They need to be weeded out before their roots grow too deep.

Veric

Veric broke into laughter at the events that unfolded. He was watching through Death's eyes and listening through her ears, but the vision was lost when Telina broke through. "It seems there is a bit of that girl left in Death," Veric said as he fingered the pearl that contained Telina's 'soul', "This will make for a valuable prize," he rambled on to himself.

He sat in a throne of sorts in a glorious room decorated varieties of artifacts and crimson tapestries hanging all around. But as far as where exactly this room was is still unknown.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 16 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jun 16 2006, 10:11 PM)
Deagan, next to Hecate and Pilthan

Deagan listened to Hecate and noticed how close his hand was to his dagger, he was waiting for the right moment...should it arise.

"It should be easy to catch one of your targets alone...they wander constantly from the group and should be rather easy to take down...if you surprise them." Deagan stated plainly

He then looked to the unknown imperial man beside Hecate. 

The imperial doesn't much look like an assassin but if he's with Hecate...then he must be...right? 

"I am Deagan, a fortune hunter...of sorts." He said in a low voice

Deagan did not extend his hand to shake, instead he turned back to Hecate.

"You know where to find me if you need something...I need to get back soon though..." He said calmly

OOC: Deagan thinks that Pil is Hecate's partner...I mean who would guess that they only met a few moments before?

Hecate

"I know how to make a kill Deagan, I've followed your friends a lot all ready..." Hecate replied with a harsh tone to Deagan refeering to his first comment.

"Their time will come... but I will see how this situation goes, you shouldn't worry about me doing my job" Hecate continued, lowering his tone and talking more calmly.

Hecate could see that Deagan was ready to draw weapons. Resting his hand on his dagger was only a part of the play. Hecate knew he would have to stop all this talking to strangers and attacking the group and just watching over Serene and Brianna, staying in the shadows.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 16 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Flint felt how the strange pain dissappeared when the strange man's spell hit him.
,,Thanks, I guess." He muttered and put away his katana. He listened with half an ear to the rater cryptic comments of the newcomer. He found the man's method of appearing and the way he was dressed much more interesting. It was as if he didn't want to be recognized.
,,I'm Flint Ironwood, and you are?" Flint asked.

Fervus Noctus.

,,Fervus Noctus, a healer from Argonia. It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance, sir Ironwood." He responded with an invisible smile and gave a stiff bow.
,,Now what brings you all here to this cold and harsh place?" He asked the rest of the group once he'd straightened up again.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 16 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

Telina, picking a fight

Telina managed to hear the Bretons thoughts...so she had a big ego was that it...he would die...slowly!!!

"Breton, you have insulted me for the last time, die"!!!, she said, as she extended her hand.

"Incarnerous Imnalflamarte", the spell took form of a massieve black cloud, that flew towards Flint, burning everything in its way.

OOC: Dont get hit. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jun 16 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #18

Finder
Group Icon

Sasal

Sensing another's words in his head, he eyed telina. "bah! I gave up on the gods along time ago, yet i cannot let go of a few words from the daedras" sasal's legs buckled as he landed on the snow beneath him. Quoting the spirit of the daedra, he said:

"We serve by choice. We serve the strong, so that their strength might shield us.

Clans serve by long-practice, but practice may change.

Dremora have long served Dagon... But not always so.

Practice is secure when oath-bonds are secure, and trust is shared.

When oath-bonds are weak, there is pain, and shame, and loss, and Darkness, and great fear."

"think about those words, and look into your self and to who you serve, your heart or your greed and anger, fore no one controls you but you"

This post has been edited by dagoth carlos: Jun 16 2006, 10:45 PM

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 16 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, trouble! ohmy.gif

Flint was completely distracted by his conversation with this Fervus Noctus and didn't notice the violent behaviour of Telina till she shouted at him.
,,Oh, crap!" He shouted and did the only thing he could do, he used his power of Dragon Skin.

The protecting field of the Dragon Skin shone brightly as the black cloud washed over it and send Flint off the ground. Then, the big storm had passed and Flint smacked back into the snow. Though his Dragon Skin had protected him from the biggest part, the remainder had still burned his cloth clean off, revealing the glass armour underneath in all its glory as well as burning Flint.
,,That's it, I'm done for." The Breton thought before falling unconscious.

Fervus Noctus, the reinforcement.

Fervus noticed the Breton being blown away by the hot black cloud.
He levitated over to the fallen man, cast a healing spell on him and then faced the young Dunmer.
,,No, is this truly what you want? You must fight the bond of your master. I shall not allow you to do any more harm upon this defenceless man. YOU SHALL NOT PASS ME!!" He shouted at the top of his long-gone lungs and raised his Daedric staff.

(A bit Gandalf-like. Oh well, I'll be off to bed soon, so don't be surprised when I'm gone. I'll try to warn people in the planning thread.)

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 16 2006, 10:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 16 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Pilthan

Pil was about to respond to Deagan, whom he'd kept his back to, when he spotted the fight break out.

He suddenly paced forward, his feet gaining speed as he drew his sword.

(OOC: Any objections? I was bored.)
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:34 AM