post Sep 11 2014, 10:54 PM
Post #61

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 11 2014, 05:10 PM) *

I’ve spent some time with Jensa lately. *snip*

Cold Weather Furs and Hood

Warm Weather Ranger Kit

*claps* Awesome, thanks for sharing those! The warm weather gear is just to die for!

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Sep 11 2014, 10:56 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 14 2014, 06:25 PM
Post #62

Councilor
Group Icon

I picked a body replacer with ultra-slim Abiene and little Elven Lil in mind. Did not anticipate that I was upgrading Jensa’s rack to Legendary! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 14 2014, 08:34 PM
Post #63

Ancient
Group Icon

It is the weight slider. On most of the modded bodies, it is not a weight slider, but a boob slider. Seriously, that is the only thing it changes. Because of that I just keep it all the way to the left for my characters these days.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 16 2014, 07:07 PM
Post #64

Paladin
Group Icon

SubRosa is right,. I use CBBE Slim - It is a slimmer body overall and the weight slider is A cup to the left, B (for Buffy) cup in the middle and C cup to the right. With the 'not slim' version of CBBE, those positions translate to the more Nordic cup sizes. What I really like is when a modded outfit responds to the 'cup' slider so it can be made to fit perfectly. The CBBE Triss outfit is like that and, therefore, fits perfectly. I would love to find a mod that allows the mantled (college) mage robes to do that. Tired of pretending that they are simply well padded. laugh.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 26 2014, 12:51 PM
Post #65

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy's back from Solstheim with some new vanilla things in her wardrobe -

A full set of Skaal furs. Mmmm, toastie! tongue.gif

A full set of stalhrim light armor. Kewl!

A pair of Dunmer outfits in rust and blue. The top looks a bit like College robes, but with just a normal length tunic, then pants. The lower arms and legs have the same type of wrappings as College robes. Here's a UESP wiki picture: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:DB-npc-Dreyla_Alor.jpg

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Sep 27 2014, 03:26 PM
Post #66

Mouth
Group Icon

I like that top she's got on. Very au contraire from what is normally expected, since the hemline is straight across rather than tapered. Nothing to call the Fashion Police over, that's for sure.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 27 2014, 05:28 PM
Post #67

Ancient
Group Icon

I like the Dunmer clothes from Solstheim. They look very functional, and still have some color and ostentation. The Skaal furs always looked too bulky to me, like a character would not be able to move once they put them on. Like the kid in A Christmas Story when he had his winter coat on. He lay there like a slug, it was his only defense! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 27 2014, 06:07 PM
Post #68

Paladin
Group Icon

Another thing I like about the Dunmer outfits is that they have pants. Dresses are wonderful, but pants generally make a bit more sense for adventuring and horse riding. And so many of the vanilla outfits morph into having a skirt when donned by a woman. The miner's outfit is another 'pants regardless of your sex' outfit, but the problem with the miner outfit for women is that the top is so very much proportioned for those busty Nordic women - looks ridiculous on a slender elf.

That's exactly what the Skall furs are like on Buffy! Dressing a toddler for subfreezing temps! laugh.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Sep 27 2014, 06:36 PM
Post #69

Master
Group Icon

Another vote here for the Dunmer outfits from Solstheim. Practical, useful and not too gaudy. At this point though Alise has not worn hers much yet - she gets too cold in them! Even in Falskaar she is casting Bask spells every few seconds when she is outside!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 4 2014, 07:55 PM
Post #70

Councilor
Group Icon

I’m sure Buffy looks adorable in her Skaal snowsuit. happy.gif Jensa thought hers made her look like a horker. Her man Stenvar (who is so not a bard) explained that it wasn’t the furs, it was her hips. The Stalhrim light armor (without the bug helm) is one of my favorites.

Lil feels Buffy’s pain with the miner outfit. Early on I found a nice retexture that unfortunately made Lil look like she was about to tip over. I’ve found a few trouser outfits (mods) for her to try when she gets back to Skyrim. One of Lil’s main concerns is the rear view when she’s sneaking, since she generally has a Nord watching her back.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Oct 6 2014, 03:42 PM
Post #71

Master
Group Icon

What am I wearing? A robotic exoskeleton. What am I wielding? A gun.*

Screw your setting authenticity, I have firepower.

*Also, appalling screen resolution. I wield appalling screen resolution.

Wield it like a blaaaaaade!

This post has been edited by Colonel Mustard: Oct 6 2014, 03:43 PM
+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Oct 6 2014, 08:08 PM
Post #72

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 4 2014, 11:55 AM) *

I’m sure Buffy looks adorable in her Skaal snowsuit. happy.gif Jensa thought hers made her look like a horker. Her man Stenvar (who is so not a bard) explained that it wasn’t the furs, it was her hips.

Not a bard indeed! laugh.gif

Jensa: Stenvar, dear, does this dress make me look fat?

Stenvar (looking up from his ale): What? No. You just make the dress look small.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 11 2014, 01:50 AM
Post #73

Ancient
Group Icon

Sofie Persephonesdottir wears the Berserk Sonia Armor with the red retexture. She also wears the plate helmet from zzjay's wardrobe. Her shield is from Matherian Viking Shields, and her sword is from Chronicles of Steel.

Her sister Lucia went a different way. She wears the red Royal Vampire Armor (an unenchanted version I made), carries a Nordic Dagger, and summons up a Bound Dagger in her off hand.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 11 2014, 02:30 PM
Post #74

Councilor
Group Icon

WOW that looks good on Sofie.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 11 2014, 02:42 PM
Post #75

Paladin
Group Icon

Oh noes! Now Buffy's trying to turn her head around to see her butt wearing those Skaal furs. I have no idea why she asked me 'Does this make my butt look big?' since she, naturally, won't believe my 'Of course not; you look lovely'. wink.gif

Mustard, your Dwemer Terminator looks impressive! ohmy.gif

And, SubRosa, you and PurseMom have helped Sophie and Lucia make excellent outfitting choices. The two outfits really suit them well. happy.gif

Grits - Buffy was shopping at Radiant Raiment and found a tavern outfit that she quite likes. Its neckline is a bit low, but it actually fits well and best of all, Buffy likes the hemline on this one that is angled and around/above her knees. As Teresa and Tadrose will attest, elves can get away with short skirts pretty well. She also found a green robe at the same store that makes for a nice sleeping gown (instead of the monk robe she's currently using). smile.gif

Buffy's pretty much welded to her custom mystic bow, but she changes outfits quite a bit. At the moment, she's discovered Savior's Hide with scaled boots and bracers. Someone told her that if a short elf wants to look leggy, all she has to do is raise her hemline. . . .

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 11 2014, 08:16 PM
Post #76

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 11 2014, 09:42 AM) *

Grits - Buffy was shopping at Radiant Raiment and found a tavern outfit that she quite likes.

OOh, what's the name of this outfit?

I love Radiant Raiment, even Mycharonna loves it too. I think it's pretty neat that there is only one place in all of Skyrim that exclusively sells a lot of wardrobe choices like this, you know? I dunno. It always feels rather special going in there.

The only thing I dislike about RR is that haughty [censored] who runs the place. indifferent.gif Can't stand that NPC.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 11 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #77

Paladin
Group Icon

Renee, you are exactly right! Nice selection if you can put up with the 'attitude'. Those darn Altmer are so tall compared to Buffy . . . they seem to delight in looking down on her. laugh.gif

Anyway, the outfit is called 'Tavern Clothes'. Here's a pretty good picture of it on an NPC - http://images.uesp.net/8/8b/SR-npc-Alva.jpg

Buffy normally wears the outfit with just a muffle spell on her feet - that's her 'slippers'. Lol.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 12 2014, 04:38 AM
Post #78

Councilor
Group Icon

Whoa wow, love that picture, I bet that'd look good on Buffy for sure.

Mycharonna bought RR's "Mourner's Outfit" which is black with touches of white and red. I'll try and get a pic soon. She typically wears this outfit when in towns (or if she's around people she's trying to convince that she's human), but then switches to necro-robes during combat, or if she's trying to intimidate someone. I RP this switch as a sort of shapeshifter-type spell.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 12 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #79

Paladin
Group Icon

Heh, Buffy bought one of everything the RR had that was unusual. Red robes, green robes, chef outfit, mourner outfit, tavern clothes. Then she did a fashion try-on show and only kept the tavern clothes and green robes.

She did the RR quest and was a bit surprised that dear Elisef liked the shapeless bag the RR girls put Buffy in. laugh.gif

Neat idea on morphing clothes by spell. Buffy pretends to use an alteration spell to switch among the three color schemes she uses on her Triss armor (only one set of Triss boots/gloves though). She has a forest, dungeon and town color scheme.

Hmm, I wonder if Mycharrona would like the black quilted 'fine clothes'? Buffy put Illia in the brown version and it looks pretty good - except a bit too much like Maven Black Briar. kvright.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 25 2014, 05:27 PM
Post #80

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 11 2014, 09:42 AM) *

Oh noes! Now Buffy's trying to turn her head around to see her butt wearing those Skaal furs. I have no idea why she asked me 'Does this make my butt look big?' since she, naturally, won't believe my 'Of course not; you look lovely'. wink.gif

If she’d like a second opinion I know some folks who would gladly take a good look. Fair warning, at least one of them will say he can’t tell and can she turn around again, and maybe bend a little, and he’s still not sure so please give us another spin, and for comparison maybe one without the furs, and… laugh.gif

Renee, I think the Mourner’s Outfit works great for a vampire. It blends in the shadows and doesn't show any messy stains. ohmy.gif

Abiene is not sure if she’s actually smaller in Skyrim or if she just feels that way due to the abundance of overgrown Nords, but she’s also a fan of an angled hem on her petite self. Abiene does not wear short skirts outside of the bedchamber or the Temple of Dibella, but she admires them on the wood elven lasses. Lil has a new short tunic that she’s still accessorizing. She discovered that wearing it with thigh boots and no leggings works like some kind of Paralyze Nord spell. Oops. tongue.gif

But back to Abiene. Now that she has some perks in Mage Armor she feels confident enough to leave the house without a metal dress, so she’s settled on the Adept Restoration robes for her adventure outfit. Brown is her favorite color, so when she finds Expert robes for sale I’ll probably just make her a custom Adept robe with the Expert enchantment. She wears mage gloves (without the cuff so they don’t clip through the robe sleeves) and tall tan-colored boots, both with small enchantments to enhance her magery. I don’t recall exactly which ones they are. She’s not a dedicated enchanter so they’re not very strong.

Here she’s bundled up in her travel furs. (She’s still looking for a cloak in a slightly darker shade to better match the hood.) The hood has a mantle so sometimes she just wears it or her brown linen hooded mantle without a cloak when she gets somewhere warmer, depending on the state of her hair. She does not take off her hood when she gets back to town until she’s had a chance to freshen up indoors. Abiene wears an Amulet of Mara and a Circlet of Restoration when she’s working or adventuring since she uses mostly Restoration spells, and she wears an Amulet of Dibella the rest of the time. She has never bothered with the College hoods since she found a Restoration circlet. Oh, and she has a different brown fur cloak and hood for city wear. It’s beautiful and does not have any of the stains and off scents that tend to cling to the things she has worn in crypts and dungeons.

Abiene is not a flashy dresser, but she is very particular about how things look. In her opinion most of her footwear looks too thick. She never wears trousers, only leggings under her College robes. Her outfits are generally brown or have a lot of brown fur on them. She has different shoes or boots for most of her gowns, and she wants that tan cuffed pair of boots in a different color which means I’m finally going to have to learn how to do that. (She also wants a brighter gown to go with her red hair flowers. Yikes.) Abiene’s second favorite color is red. The red-trimmed robe is her nightgown. She absolutely loves Buffy’s mystic slippers! Warm and comfy with the benefit of showing off one’s slender feet. smile.gif

Abiene carries no weapons except for a dagger which is only for politely dealing with really tough cuts of meat. She has the Wabbajack for emergencies but she’s never used it since her aim is dreadful and she’s worried that she’ll hit an ally. Abiene is not a killer, but she’s gotten very good at putting undead to rest. She and Jerric took on Potema with Abiene’s sabre cat familiar and Jerric’s frost atronach Ishckrihk backing them up. Abiene’s NPC class would be Mystic (Alteration, Conjuration, Illusion, Restoration, Sneak). It actually fits her perfectly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:53 PM