10 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~The Little Coffee Shop~
Wolfie
post Mar 16 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #1

Mage
Group Icon

Yet another incarnation of everyone's favourite place to get caffeinated beverages smile.gif

Last incarnation

QUOTE(Alexander @ May 29 2005, 10:47 AM)
We had intended the coffee shop to be a nice place where people could talk about their daily activities and such, kinda like the Lurkers Lair on the Official Forums.
It didn't quite turn out that way though, people have been taking advantage of their freedoms in here, there has been a lot of spamming and even some flaming. We will not tolerate that any longer.
So unfortunately we've had to decide to increase the rules for this thread. Of course the normal forum rules still apply, but we'll elaborate here.:
1. No spamming.
We consider double posting and posting posts with only a few words to be spam. If you do that your post will be deleter or moved, do it too often and you might receive a warning for it.
We also consider chit-chat spam. This forum has a special chat channel for chatting, you're welcome to go there, and chat with other members or with the staff as we're always there, doing it in here is not allowed.
The address to that chatroom is:
W4O chat
And for assistence to use a chat like this, I recommend looking over this thread:
http://forums.waiting4oblivion.com/viewtopic.php?t=248
Or contacting one of the Administrators.
2. No discussion of accounts or warnings.
There shall be no more discussion about members, about accounts, about how many warnings you've gotten or anything like that.
3. No trolling.
No posting of random nonsense, no posting of irrelevant things, no posting the same thing over and over just to get it noticed, no swearing or flaming.
4. No religion or politics.
No discussion about religion or politics is to be had in these threads. If you want to discuss religion or politics, please do make another thread, or if another such thread already exists, please post in it.
If you have a question about the rules of the forums, feel free to ask it to either a Global Moderator or an Administrator.
If you're unsure if something is fit to post here, it might be. Again best to ask a Global Moderator or Administrator.
If you're wondering how we think a Lair or the Coffee Shop should look like, what we do allow, then I recommend taking a look at the Lurkers Lair at the Official Forums.

And remember to follow the rules kiddies tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 16 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

Hmm...kiddies...are you sure you didnt get a little cocky there...Darth Wolfie tongue.gif...as I recall, I'm older than you....hmm, might be wrong....laugh.gif

*serves chochlate and coffee*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Mar 16 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #3

Mage
Group Icon

You probably are older than me, but i felt like acting like some old fogey tongue.gif
*takes cake*

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 16 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

Ok...I forgive you....for this time...laugh.gif

I feel like an old fogey myself sometimes.

*eats cake with Darth Wolfie*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Duncan Frost
post Mar 16 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #5

Agent

Seeing as I just joined today, I do not know of this 'Little Coffee Shop'. But i'll join in anyway tongue.gif

*Eats table*

This post has been edited by Duncan Frost: Mar 16 2006, 06:34 PM

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
treydog
post Mar 16 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Welcome all! Hey, Duncan. I see your avatar bears a remarkable resemblance to a certain Librarian....

Enjoying a day off from work, so I have been able to do some writing. With luck I will also be able to get caught up on reading. So many fan fics, so little time.

When Oblivion arrives, I shall glue the septim to my forehead and convert all who ask what it is to the Cult of Oblivion. March Madness productivity drop? Ha! It will actually be TESIV that destroys productivity!

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Mar 16 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #7

Mage
Group Icon

Hehe, nice to know you have your priorities straight Trey tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Padalin
post Mar 17 2006, 12:46 AM
Post #8

Retainer

Well i knew here in teh coffe shop so let me try...

*Takes coffe*

Well good too see you all today ...
*drinks coffe*
Well today i didnt go to skool because i have a bad eye and im waiting that its better to go to skool.
*drinks from coffe*

It hurts a little bit , but thank god for the eye drops that i have its almost all better know...

*finish coffee and takes a cake*

off - topic.... was that ok? jeje
+Quote Post
Duncan Frost
post Mar 17 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #9

Agent

Heh. Discworld ftw!

*eats Darth Wolfie*

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 17 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

Oh no...poor Darth Wolfie...dont eat him...we need a dark...er...wolf.

Good to see that you have the rigt priorities trey....I'll spend a couple of more hours trying to catch up on your story....

@Eh Kindred..how i broke my TV...that is really an awkward question...well what can I say...i was fixing my DVD player, and decided to take a five minute break, so I put the drill, on top of the Tv. Somehow it managed to slide down, and well, when I came in again,I couldnt find my drill, so I decided to turn on the Tv....loud bang, and the TV was on fire...seemed as the drill tip had loosend, and fallen down into the Tv...when i turned it on, the electrical system was wrecked, so it exploded or something...and caught fire.

From now on, when I'm gonna fix something, I'll finish it.....embarrased.gif

This post has been edited by Telendil Delvanni: Mar 17 2006, 06:37 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Duncan Frost
post Mar 17 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #11

Agent

You BLEW UP YOUR TV?! Well, at least you'll get Oblvion soon. That's all that matters.

*eats broken tv*

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 17 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Heeey everyone!

To sweet wolfie: KIDDIES???? Hmmm well thank you now you make me feel so young..haha

To sweet Tellie: You actually put your TV ON FIRE??? jeezers....I won´t let you come near mine......sweet crazy norse ppl!!! biggrin.gif

To all others: WElcome in and just finish everything Tellie offers you, it´s probably very tasty.

*searces ferociously for some brown cheese*

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 17 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

Aha...Found it...here is your delightfull cheese....

about the whole TV thing...well it wasnt supposed to go on fire...but the worst part is that the ensurance company means that I was irresponsible when i layed the drill on top of the TV....so there was about 20.000 norwegian kroner out of the window...so thats about 20.000 swedish kroner as well, as I think we have nearly the same currency value....

*offers lots of crackers with loads of different cheeses, yes minkey, there is still some brown cheese left*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 17 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 17 2006, 02:40 PM)
Aha...Found it...here is your delightfull cheese....

about the whole TV thing...well it wasnt supposed to go on fire...but the worst part is that the ensurance company means that I was irresponsible when i layed the drill on top of the TV....so there was about 20.000 norwegian kroner out of the window...so thats about 20.000 swedish kroner as well, as I think we have nearly the same  currency value....

*offers lots of crackers with loads of different cheeses, yes minkey, there is still some brown cheese left*

Any idea what that is in USD?

So hows life treating you forum dwellers.. if I'm not mistaken.. it will soon be meh forum birthday!

One day before the release of Oblivion, to bad a I didn't wait a day longer biggrin.gif

So get this.. today I fell asleep in the school gym and I slept all the way till about 4:00 and the janitor kicked me out. Sheesh, can't they treat a hobeo with some kindness? cool.gif

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 18 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

Sure Channler...thats about 3210usd....so it was a wasteof money...bought the Tv for about one month ago....so no is the question...should I ever try to fix something electrical again....I mean I have more experiance when it comes to fix/build houses, and fix cars than elecrical things:unsure:...but my hubby wouldnt come how before the day afterrwards, and i wanted to see this brand new DVD that I had bought, well next thing I know...Tv says bang...and starts burning...hey look doomed one...I'm a pyromaniac to now....we have something in commone.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 18 2006, 01:53 AM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

Wow, you ignore the little coffee shop for a few days and what do you get? A lot of missed cool stories. Too bad about your T.V Tellie, in the meantime you could use You Tube. Its like the television of the internet.

Well, I've got a very expensive, very well made, very awesome play to go to in about a week or two. Its a Lord of The Rings play that sold out a year before it is going to be put on, and my family just so happened to have connections and got tickets. Man am I lucking out in the year of Oblivion.

Also, I saw V for Vendetta today, and I recomend it 100%. 100% as in if you don't see this movie, you should regret it for the rest of your life. The main characters are built so well, the diolauge seems shakespirian at times and it is based off of many happening in the present and past. Also, it has strong ties with, wait for it, my hero, GUY FAWKES! REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5th OF NOVEMBER! Hehe, not many people from countries other than Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales will get the entire movie, but since the posters here at W40 seem so well read and intelligent I doubt being from a country other than those will miss anything.

Anyways, awesome movie+awesome acting+awesome writers= awesome movie that got two thumbs way up from two of the pickiest movie reviewers ever, Ebert and Roeper.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 18 2006, 02:50 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Red @ Mar 17 2006, 07:53 PM)
Wow, you ignore the little coffee shop for a few days and what do you get? A lot of missed cool stories. Too bad about your T.V Tellie, in the meantime you could use You Tube. Its like the television of the internet.

Well, I've got a very expensive, very well made, very awesome play to go to in about a week or two. Its a Lord of The Rings play that sold out a year before it is going to be put on, and my family just so happened to have connections and got tickets. Man am I lucking out in the year of Oblivion.

Also, I saw V for Vendetta today, and I recomend it 100%. 100% as in if you don't see this movie, you should regret it for the rest of your life. The main characters are built so well, the diolauge seems shakespirian at times and it is based off of many happening in the present and past. Also, it has strong ties with, wait for it, my hero, GUY FAWKES! REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5th OF NOVEMBER! Hehe, not many people from countries other than Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales will get the entire movie, but since the posters here at W40 seem so well read and intelligent I doubt being from a country other than those will miss anything.

Anyways, awesome movie+awesome acting+awesome writers= awesome movie that got two thumbs way up from two of the pickiest movie reviewers ever, Ebert and Roeper.

If I'm not mistaken, Alot of people (critics) said brokeback mountain was also a super movie . . . Ok, yea... I'm sorry, but gay cowboys? Please for the love of the almighty... no gay cowboys... they were the one thing I still believed were straight.. cool.gif cool.gif wacko.gif sad.gif

Wow... thats alot of money for a TV... alot...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 18 2006, 02:57 AM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

gay cowboys.... JNDDDUIEEEEEEEEEEGBUIEBUIEDRGBBDUHBEDJEJL IHJEIHRUI

omfg..... sry, when i think of gay cowboys i start speaking in tongue (tongue is the language of satan)

:edit: so is anybody else on spring break, because it makes waiting for Oblivion a lot harder for me

This post has been edited by 1234king: Mar 18 2006, 02:58 AM

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 18 2006, 04:17 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Mar 17 2006, 08:57 PM)
gay cowboys.... JNDDDUIEEEEEEEEEEGBUIEBUIEDRGBBDUHBEDJEJL IHJEIHRUI

omfg..... sry, when i think of gay cowboys i start speaking in tongue (tongue is the language of satan)

:edit: so is anybody else on spring break, because it makes waiting for Oblivion a lot harder for me

Nay, my spring break isn't untill... After prom, which is April 8th so.. w00t, I get to go to myrtle beach with the homies!! Party baby party!

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 18 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #20

Mouth
Group Icon

Well, good tosee that you have it all planned out channler.

Well, what can I say...kids these days, so lucky, they have holidays all the time it seems....poor me have to work about nonstop untill the summer just to have a three week vacatin, and I have studies beside that....Oh my sad.gif, how can I have the time to play Oblivion...verysad.gif, I dont know....

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:31 AM