Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Ssstory..., Read at your own risk...
Lopov
post Apr 4 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

The Prologue

“Sssooo…you truly want to know who I am? I’ll give you sssome time to think…

…shshshshsss…

…sss…

…shshshshss…

…you’re ssstill here…good…he he he…good…

…then lisssten carefully, my child for I hate to repeat myssself…yesss, I truuuly hate to repeat myssself…I wasss born a few yearsss ago…jussst a few…around fifty or sssixty…I’m young, aren’t I? He he he…I wasss born in a province far, far away…but you’ve probably heard of it…you call it The Black Marsh and find yourssself sssmart becaussse you call it The Black Marsh…pathetic, pathetic…we call it Argonia…mighty kingdom of Argonia…it wasss you who called our land The Black Marsh…but that doesssn’t matter now, doesss it child? Neither you nor I can change that…neither you nor I…can change that…

…my name isss not important…you wouldn’t even know how to correctly pronounce it …you would pronounce it and you would feel sssmart becaussse you jussst pronounced a name of an Argonian…but I would laugh, oh how I would laugh…laugh at your pathetic attemptsss to pronounce my REAL NAME! And I could get angry then…very angry…you don’t want to know me when I’m angrrrry…rrr…sss…but don’t fear me, child…at leassst not now…he he he…in truth I don’t remember when I usssed my real name for the lassst time…I have a nickname though…given to me by the othersss…I grew fond of it…but I’m not telling you it either!

…my passst isss not important either…becaussse you wouldn’t know whether I’m lying or telling the truth…I could tell you sssome ussseful tricks from my passst…like how to cut out an Orc’sss eye with jussst one ssswing…sssap and it’sss done! Or how to ssstick a Dark Elf maiden on a pole and let her die in front of her husssband on a wedding night. Oh… I forgot to mention… husssband wasss without hisss legsss…ssso you ssseee, he had to watch her…and if he by chance tried to clossse hisss eyesss… well…then I could ssshow him that little trick…one ssswing – eye out! He he he… you ssshould try it…

…why are you making a face? It wasss you who asssked me who I am? I didn’t force you to talk to me but you were an insssisssting one… guesss you wanted some company, eh? In thessse cold and long nightsss…don’t be shy, I don’t mind sssome company either, it’sss been a loooong time sssince I talked to sssomebody…

WHAT? HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME?

He he he…don’t fear, my child, don’t fear…I’m jussst joking…jussst joking…joking isss gooood, didn’t you know that? They sssay that if you sssmile and joke a lot, you live longer… he he he… ssso go on and asssk me once again…I won’t devour you…at leassst not yet…sss…

Ssskyrim? You asssked me why have I come to Ssskyrim? Well, I haven’t. He he he. At leassst not by my own will…I’ll tell you and only you…it happened…sssome time ago…it wasss in Lassst Ssseed…that I wasss hunting in The Jerrallsss…I wasssn’t hunting deer…nor wolvesss…nor bearsss…I wasss hunting…a Bosssmer. You know…sssmalll and ugly tree-huggersss…he he he…don’t asssk why I wasss hunting her! I wouldn’t tell you anyway becaussse the ssstory is too long…all that you should know isss that I wasss hunting her in The Jerrallsss clossse to the border with Ssskyrim…she wasss an agile and cunning bitch… ambushed me and pushed me in the abysss…but she made a missstake! She didn’t check whether I died! Becaussse obviousssly I didn’t! He he he…my leg wasss broken…but I managed to crawl out of that hole…right to her camp! I could ssstab her in her sssleep… or cut her eye out…oh I could do many other thingiesss with her too…but no! She didn’t dessserve to die ssso easssily…oh no…he he he…

Sssooo I crawled out of the camp…hid in a sssnowy bush…took my preciousss bow…readied an arrow…a poisssoned one of courssse…and I waited…

…waited…

…waited…

…waited…

…until the dawn! She woke up, her eyesss revealing to me that she felt victoriousss…pathetic tree-hugger…I waited for her to ssstand up…then I fired…an arrow to the knee! She ssstaggered…what a joy it wasss to watch her…but before she could react, I pulled out another arrow…and fired…the other knee…she fell, trying to reach her elven dagger…ssszip! I hit a dagger with my arrow, flinging it far away…she wasss helplesss…couldn’t move…she wasss looking at my direction yet she didn’t sssee me …I sheathed my bow…pulled out my dagger…trusssty dagger, ssstill in blood…I began walking to her…ssslowly…not that I could move any fassster with my limp leg…she sssaw me… and I could sssee fear in her eyesss…oh, yesss, my child, she wasss afraid…very afraid…he he he…she sssaid nothing asss I came to her…she wasss just looking at me with thossse black eyesss…at leassst she didn’t beg for mercy…I hate when they do that! Oh how much I hate that! I ssstroke her hair…gently…and she…HE HE HE… she ssspat on my hand…ssspat on my hand! He he he…that wasss the sssign…the sssign of her powerlesssnesss…of her dessspair! It made me feel with joy…bloody joy! I grabbed her beard and lifted it up…then I looked right into her eyesss…she wasss looking back, not even blinking…that happened rarely…then… you know what happened then, right…One ssswing – eye out! A ha ha ha ha ha ha….. and again… One ssswing – eye out! Sss… he he he he he…And she wasss sssilent no more! Oh she wasss sssilent no more…she wasss doubling up with pain! And with dessspair! Dessspair! Dessspair becaussse she wasss blind…

…but then, my child…then it happened…sssuddenly I heard loud voicesss behind me…turned around and sssaw them…sssoldiersss! Imperial sssoldiersss…coming at me! I couldn’t run with my limp leg…I couldn’t reach for my bow…and even if I could defend with my dagger, it wouldn’t lassst long…he he he…I’m not sssuicidal, I know when it’sss time to sssurrender…they were pointing at me with their bowsss…ssswordsss…they felt powerful becaussse I wasss alone…they sssaw what I did to the tree-hugger…they didn’t want to take any chancesss…there were many yet I sssaw fear in their eyesss. Can you imagine that? They were afraid of one limp and hungry Argonian with nothing but a bloody dagger in hisss handsss…he he he…I made them happy…I threw the dagger on the sssnow…and you should sssee them then…they jumped on me like a Ssscalon jumpsss on itsss prey…darknesss…darknesss…all around me wasss…darknesss…

When I woke up…my handsss were tied…I wasss sssitting on a wooden carriage together with sssome pathetic Nordsss…we were all tied up…there were two carriagesss…and sssilence…sssilence like we were going to the funeral…in fact we were…but I found that out much, much later…but I’m tired now. I mussst sssleep.

I shall tell you what happened next…

…that isss…

…if you’re ssstill here…

…he he he…”

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 6)
Lopov
post Apr 4 2013, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

I was too tired yesterday to write a short 'introduction' to my new character so I may as well do it now. Tempted by some of your great stories from Skyrim's adventures I decided to launch a new character.

He's an Argonian and I like to describe his alignment as Neutral or Chaotic Evil, those alignments should be familiar to those that've played old D&D games. Anything else of importance will be told by him.

Stories will be written as shown in the prologue - main character narrating his stories to (for the time being) an anonymous individual. Feel free to comment and say what you like or dislike.

I'm not a native English speaker so you'll have to excuse me on grammar & spelling mistakes, I'm doing the best I can.

Have a nice day and thanks to all those that've read it so far.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Apr 4 2013, 12:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 4 2013, 04:54 PM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

It's okay. Argonians are not native English speakers either :]

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 4 2013, 06:21 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

laugh.gif Dude this is so awesome! laugh.gif sssSorry I sound like a sssstoner by saying "dude" and "awesssome" but the wordssss jussst ssssseem to fit! ... you seem to really be 100% roleplaying this Argonian as he speakssss.

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Apr 4 2013, 06:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 4 2013, 11:27 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 05:54 PM) *

Argonians are not native English speakers either :]

goodjob.gif

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Apr 4 2013, 07:21 PM) *

laugh.gif Dude this is so awesome! laugh.gif sssSorry I sound like a sssstoner by saying "dude" and "awesssome" but the wordssss jussst ssssseem to fit! ... you seem to really be 100% roleplaying this Argonian as he speakssss.

Thanks! I get quite immersed in his way of speaking, yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ssss…hh…eyesss…you have beautiful eyesss…I could pluck them out and keep them asss a sssouvenir…ssszip…ssszap!

…you’re looking at me with thossse curiousss eyesss…too ssscared to talk…too ssscared to breathe…tell me…although you’re ssscared, you’re curiousss…curiousss about what happened after they put me on the carriage…

…not much! Not much happened. I learnt a lot from the other prisssonersss…Imperialsss weren’t after me but that much I already knew…I jussst happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time…they were after Ulfric…yesss that Ulfric! I learnt there wasss a civil war going on…and I learnt that bearsss like to talk about their home villagesss before death…’A bearss’s lassst thoughtsss should be of home’ he sssaid…hhh...we arrived to Helgen...which isss today in no better shape asss it wasss when I left it…I wasss quessstioned by another bear and asss I later found out, hisss name wasss Hadvar…he asssked for my name. Nobody asssksss for my name! Nobody! Only I alone decide who shall know my name! That isss – my nickname. Remember that! I will make an exception in your cassse. Becaussse you have beautiful eyesss. I will reveal you how they call me...and what I told him on that day long ago. I sssaid:

“I am…Red Archer and you…you are a dead man.”

I guesss my name doesssn’t sssurprisse you, doesss it? One look at my face is enough… ssss…

Many thingsss happened then…many, many thingsss…sssuffice to sssay, I made it out of Helgen alive…obviousssly…but I have sssome nice memoriesss…in the whole chaosss that ensssued becaussse of the dragon, I essscaped together with that bear Hadvar…we had quite an adventure in Helgen…I essscaped with him for one reassson only…to keep my word…to kill him. I wasss sssilent all the time…I wasss jussst ssstaring at him…and I could sssee the dissscomfort in hisss eyesss…he wanted to reassson with sssome Ssstormcloaksss…but I wasss in no mood for debating…before Hadvar could open hisss hairy mouth, I wasss already plunging my dagger through their Nordic ssskin and flesh…feeling blood on my ssskin made me feel ecssstatic! Ecssstatic!

I couldn’t walk fassst with my broken leg and imagine…Hadvar wasss alwaysss patiently waiting for me…he he he…it happened that we met an old torturer and hisss apprentice deep underground…hisss apprentice joined usss and him and Hadvar went ahead…and left me alone with the old torturer…it wasss time to punish the Imperialsss…to show them that no one…NO ONE…arressstsss Red Archer and livesss to tell about it…I wasss holding him for hisss wrinkled neck asss I ssstabbed him! And again! And again! Blood wasss sssquirting from hisss veinsss, dancing in the air and decorating the wallsss… he he he…I had the sssame plansss for hisss apprentice but sssome Ssstormcloaksss took the delight from me…ah a pity…

…deep underground I had many plansss what will I do to Hadvar…I decided not to pluck hisss eyesss out! No! It wasss time to change… the ssstyle! I could ssscalp him…carve my initialsss into hisss chessst…many, many plansss…ssso you may be sssurprissed…when I tell you… that I let him live once we got out…you wonder why?

I don’t know…he he he…I don’t know. Really. I sssometimesss change my mind…and ssso it wasss with Hadvar. Perhapsss I wanted him to remember me…to remember my eyesss…my sssilence…perhapsss I decided it wasss better not to attack him…with my broken leg…I know my chancesss and I’m not one of thossse foolsss that will insssissst in a fight if it goesss awry…duel with Hadvar could go awry…oh it could! But I made him a promissse and thisss wasss the sssecond time that he had heard my voice…I will tell you what I told him on that day long ago:

“I grant you life…Hadvar…but if we ever meet again…I shall carve my name in your chessst!”

Have we ever met again? I won’t tell you…not yet!

…sss…

…sss…

…sss…

…hhh…I headed wessst, towardsss the unknown…I didn’t think much…I couldn’t…my broken leg a conssstant reminder of that Bosssmer bitch…I found a shack…burnt one…burnt down by a dragon asss I read in sssome note…I wasss not alone there…which wasss good sssince I wasss longing for sssome company…there wasss one lovely charred couple outssside…isss there a better company than sssome charred remainsss? I don’t think ssso…but I guesss you don’t agree with me…you know what’sss better than the charred remainsss, don’t you? I know what you’re thinking about…Red Archer of courssse! Hisss company isss better!

He he he...

I needed to ressst… …there wasss a waterfall clossse…which wasss good…sssince I feel better when there’sss water around. BUT I COULDN’T RESSST! Becaussse of the pain! The pain! I can bear pain well but that one…that one wasss different…I could hear Bosssmer bitch sssmiling in the clear sssky above…sssmiling becaussse of my pain!

…sss…

…sss…

…sss…

But being alone…with the charred couple…gave me sssome time to think…perhapsss…perhapsss arrival to Ssskyrim wasssn’t ssso bad…perhapsss it wasss time to cut the bondsss with my passst asss I did ssso many timesss before…new land…new life…fresh blood…fresh flesh! The war wasss going on! The war! One such as myssself can only benefit from the war…

…ghhh…sss…

I wasss ambushed sssome time later…by a bear hunting a deer! Romantic! I killed him with an axe…woodcutter’sss axe…I doubted he wasss alone but I couldn’t look around becaussse of the pain…I decided…to leave in the night…travel under cloak of ssshadowsss…ssso I did but the pain wasss getting intenssse…I barely crawled down the ssslippery rocksss…only to find two more bearsss…they were obviousssly looking for their blonde friend…firssst one attacked me from behind and ssset me on fire…while sssecond one was ssstanding lower down…hoping that I would fall to her embrace…I ssstabed the firssst one with my sssteel dagger…and sssent an arrow of death to the other one's skull…but you know what?

The battle…the battle exhausted me…the pain wasss getting more and more unbearable…I thought I would lossse my mind…arrrghhh when I remember thessse daysss, I can ssstil fear the racking pain…I had no choice but to ssstay in the camp…I wasssn’t alone…again I wasssn’t alone…there wasss an Ash Lady…actually it wasss her corpssse…obviousssly bearsss had a little fun with her…a shame she wasss dead…I wouldn’t mind sssome fun either…he he he…ssso I had to ssstay in the camp…but I knew one thing! One thing! I needed to sssee a healer…and sssoon…sssoon…it wasss another ressstlesss night…

…another…

…ressstlesss…

…night…

…what are you looking at? Hhh….you’re looking at my black leg…yesss, it’sss in a good shape today…thanksss to a healer whom I met later…but I shall tell you about that sssome other time…I need to ssstrecth a little…thisss sssitting isss killing me…will you join me or will you sssit here and look like an idiot?

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 5 2013, 06:28 PM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

OoOOooh, I quite like thissss...

It isss truly excsssellent ssstuff....

*Cough*...Sorry matey... biggrin.gif ...

Again, made more wonderful by the fact that it's another language for you...*Applauds*...

Looking forward to more...

Nice one!!...

*Applauds heartily*...
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 7 2013, 04:40 PM
Post #7

Ancient
Group Icon

OMG, your prologue had me in hysterics! Def coming back to read the rest, I LOVE this!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:12 AM