Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> ESO Housing Videos, A glimpse of personal pixel palaces
haute ecole rider
post Apr 6 2018, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

There are many here who do not play ESO (yes I"m looking at you, SubRosa, and at you, mirocu!) who might enjoy one of the most enjoyable features of the game. As I stated in my post over in the ESO category, my housing guild hosts contests for the most creative decorating in the game. Contests are based on particular themes, and I've entered two of them since joining the guild over the last winter.

One of the guild officers was kind enough to come to both my entries and videotape them, she posted them to the guild's YouTube page.

I hope once I figure out how to do the same on my Mac, I"ll post more of my other homes as well (as I get them finished, that is!)

This was for the contest at the end of February. The theme was Party Houses, for DDA's first anniversary. It had to be a place where people could party and have fun. Julian volunteered her Sleek Creek home for this one. We had tons of help, from Grits, Acadian, Gosse, and Bear (the last two are friends we met in game and are known to more than one Chorrol ESO player). Their help and suggestions are much appreciated by both Julian and I!

Sleek Creek Party House

We will likely leave this house the way it is because Julian enjoys it so much. It really suits her ESO persona.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Grits
post Jul 17 2019, 03:08 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Your castaway resort is gorgeous! What a fun video with the shipwreck story. Beautifully done!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:47 PM