Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed- Playground 35, AMU RP Thread.
Rane
post Aug 15 2005, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Lurker
Group Icon

A Mystery Unleashed- Playground 35

Previous thread:
A Mystery Unleashed- Playground 34

Carry on.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 15 2005, 10:55 AM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes handed the now heavily magical spear to Anara, smiling a bit. "Here you go."

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Aug 15 2005, 11:24 AM
Post #3

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin sat back in his chair, listening to the sounds of the bar around him. He saw Imperials and Dunmer singing and drinking together, united in there desperation and determination.

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 15 2005, 12:28 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad began training again in the middle of the pub, his sword cracking against the supports and sending a shock of ice up them. He jumped and swung his sword around him, freezing a table.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 15 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #5

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene smiled at Jonacin, sipping her flin. What would come out of this she thought, would they survive?

She decided not to waist any time, she went to Jonacin and sat herself on his lap.

"I´ll stand by you whatever happens" she said. thinking of some spells that would protect them from being hurt in the battle to come.

She already knew the ordinary protective spells; against frost, fire, magicka diseases and so on. But she was trying to think of some that would be even more efficient.

She hugged Jonacin and put her head on his shoulder.......

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 15 2005, 02:22 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

OOC: i though arcy gave each one of you 4,000 constructs. where the hell are you getting ore and more from.

Megil looked down at the battle field below. there were too many constructs.

"RETREAT!!" he yelld, as the mage began to traverse across the upper bridgees, and the archers climbed down to the second tier. the barracks were being evacuated from the sewers in long boats,

once most of teh army was evacuated the bridge traps were set off. large explosionss came, and the first canton with the constructs was now an island. thebridges all destroyed, incuding the one going into the mainland. the constructs on the bridge persuing the defenders, were either destroyed or fell into the water below where they quickly sank to the bottom.

This post has been edited by Megil Tel-Zeke: Aug 15 2005, 02:42 PM

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
VoltX
post Aug 15 2005, 05:12 PM
Post #7

Retainer

"A...war...mount. Dangit!" He said slamming his hand on the table. "Err, sorry. Here's you gold." He took out a bag of coins and dropped twenty on the table. He left the table and headed outside.
+Quote Post
Ryuku Walker
post Aug 15 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #8

Agent

Rycarin dashed back and forth, dodging, striking and cutting off the contructs heads. He was drinking what mana potions he had, and it was few. He was exhausted, but continued to fight, even though the massive wave of constructs seemed to be endless.

Rycarin heard an explosion, and saw the bridges to one of the cantons crumble into the water, with constructs falling down as well, he smirked, and turned around, only to get a rather large arm right into his stomach. Rycarin flew several meters backwards, he tried to get up, but he couldn't. It felt like every bone in his body was broken, and all he could hear was the trampling of the constructs, heading towards Vivec.

"Nocturnal... help.. me..", he muttered inside his head. "Rycarin, you fool. You reckless fool. I told you this would be the last fight you would have.", Nocturnal said, clearly angered. "I need.. more.. power..", Rycarin said inside his head as a response. "Your body is broken, if I grant you more power, you will surely perish. But I can give you some of my mana, which will make you 10 times as strong as you are. But, you will not be able to handle it for long.", she said. "Do.. it.. I'll die anyway...", Rycarin said to her. "It has been nice knowing you, Rycarin Windwalker. I will not forget you, nor your family.", Nocturnal said, before giving some of her mana to Rycarin.

A massive pulse of pure mana, flowed around Rycarin, it shot up towards the sky, and lit up the clouds with a light blue color. Rycarin levitated above the ground, absorbing Nocturnal's mana. His end was near. But it was going to be grand, yes indeed. "Goodbye, everyone. I'm sorry. For everything.", Rycarin said, before he landed on the ground, with an aura of blue mana enveloping him. Rycarin smirked, and gathered mana into his blade, and dashed towards a large group of constructs, sending them all flying into the air. He turned around and destroyed some more constructs, while feeling his body getting heavier and heavier. He gathered all the mana he could muster into his blade. The blade itself began to dissolve, to be replaced by a blade made out of mana. He ran with what power he had left towards one of the larger groups of constructs, near one of the cantons. Rycarin leapt into the air, pointed his blade downwards at the constructs, and unleashed a large pulse, destroying most of them.

It was over for him. He took a last look at the sky, and smiled. He fell down on his knees, and lay down on the ground, in his own puddle of blood.

(OOC: Oh, darn. Seems as he died. Ah well. It was grand, so it doesn't matter. TEH 3ND3RS for Rycarin. Until next RP. Buh bye.)

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 15 2005, 06:57 PM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(BobV @ Aug 15 2005, 05:55 AM)
Anthanes handed the now heavily magical spear to Anara, smiling a bit. "Here you go."

"Thanks Anthanes," Anara said, and gave Anthanes a kiss on the cheek.
"A...war...mount. Dangit!" He said slamming his hand on the table. "Err, sorry. Here's you gold." He took out a bag of coins and dropped twenty on the table. He left the table and headed outside.

The Orc nabbed his gold and headed back to the Armigers.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 15 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

"Er, you're welcome." The battlemage's skin became a bit darker indicating that he was blushing.

--------------------

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 15 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #11

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel looked around, wondering how people could just shrug off the fact that they were all likely to die.

Sel wasn't afraid of death itself, but was scared of dying without doing something first.

"Celia," he began, determined to say it before it was too late. "I...erm...ahh...nevermmind." he ended, his resolve washing away.

Why was this so hard?

OOC: laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Aug 15 2005, 08:12 PM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
VoltX
post Aug 15 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #12

Retainer

Heh, sucker. Fake gold really does help. Ryle walked out of the pub and headed towards the silt rider. Sure enough there was a blockade of soldiers guarding it. He closed his eyes and sat against the wall, now what would he do?
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 15 2005, 08:15 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(BobV @ Aug 15 2005, 02:44 PM)
"Er, you're welcome." The battlemage's skin became a bit darker indicating that he was blushing.

Anara grinned at Anthanes. "I didn't know Dunmer blushed like that," she commented.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 15 2005, 08:20 PM
Post #14

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad sheathed his sword and went ove to where Sel and Celia were, leaning on the wall beside them. "Not interrupting am I? Sel...what do you think our chances are?" he asked.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 15 2005, 08:21 PM
Post #15

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel turned to Konrad, almost glad for the release of tension.

"Zero to none." he answered truthfully. "But that doesn't mean I won't fight like a demon to survive."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 15 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

"Well, I'm half-cyrodiilic, maybe it's related to that... Wait, I'm blushing?"

Hrm, strange. Usually I'm a bit more eh.. steadfast. Maybe it's related to my change of heart - yes, that's got to be it.

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 15 2005, 08:26 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Aug 15 2005, 03:21 PM)
Sel turned to Konrad, almost glad for the release of tension.

"Zero to none." he answered truthfully. "But that doesn't mean I won't fight like a demon to survive."

"How pessimistic," Fenris commented. "You know, no one ever wins when they think they'll lose."

QUOTE(BobV)
"Well, I'm half-cyrodiilic, maybe it's related to that... Wait, I'm blushing?"

Hrm, strange. Usually I'm a bit more eh.. steadfast. Maybe it's related to my change of heart - yes, that's got to be it.

Anara nodded. "Maybe it is," she said.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 15 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #18

Mouth
Group Icon

"Anyway... Should we join back up with the others before they start getting ideas?" The half-dunmer grinned.

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 15 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad laughed at Fenris. "Maybe not, but have you taken a survey? I've thought I was going to lose in many fights, but I am standing here now." he grinned. He turned back to Sel. "We may be able to win....maybe we should get big vats of salt water and put them over the gates to pour onto constructs?" he suggested, laughing at the stupid idea.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 15 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #20

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(BobV @ Aug 15 2005, 03:27 PM)
"Anyway... Should we join back up with the others before they start getting ideas?" The half-dunmer grinned.

"Of course," Anara said. "Lead the way."

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 08:59 AM