> Guild Discussion
Acadian
post Dec 22 2016, 03:02 PM
Post #21

Paladin
Group Icon

Good poll, hazmick! Thanks.

Edit:

1. I don't care much about the Alliance. Buffy presently belongs to the EP but her heart is with the AD. And she doesn't have much interest in Cyrodiil pvp. Her only possible draw would be as a healer for guild members. If I remake her someday, it would be back to the AD.

2. Can we start a guild with <10 players? Is the number 10 simply needed to have a guild bank? I'm guessing one player with 6 characters counts as 1 for guild purposes?

This post has been edited by Acadian: Dec 22 2016, 03:07 PM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Dec 22 2016, 03:30 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

You can start a guild with as many, or as few, players as you like. You unlock guild heraldry and the guild bank at 10 members, and the guild store at 50.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a player only counts as 1 member regardless of how many characters they have.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 22 2016, 04:22 PM
Post #23

Paladin
Group Icon

Oh, that's good news. Even with half a dozen or so we can start a guild then. The bank at 10 will eventually just make it easier to share gear instead of mailing or face-to-face trading.

Okay, I just spilled everything I know about guilds - see it all fits conveniently in a thimble. I don't belong to any player guilds to this will all be quite new to me.

I've been asked to join a couple trading guilds but really don't have any interest in that. A social/play/help each other guild sounds great though.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Dec 22 2016, 04:50 PM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

You also get a guild chat channel I believe, so it's even easier for everyone to chat to each other.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Dec 22 2016, 04:51 PM
Post #25

Mouth
Group Icon

Count me in. PC NA here. Don't mind the alliance much, as I have one character in each one. Don't ask about actual loyalty. I have 2 active in EP though as opposed to the single ones in AD and DC. I don't actually PvP, so it won't be a problem either way.

(Really feeling Oak and Crosiers)

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Dec 22 2016, 04:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 22 2016, 06:37 PM
Post #26

Paladin
Group Icon

Oh, that's great news!

Monkey, what's yer handle so I can send you a friend request? Mine's @AcadianPaladin.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 22 2016, 07:05 PM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

Sweet! Voted for Chorroliers. Appears to be winning too!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Dec 22 2016, 07:21 PM
Post #28

Mouth
Group Icon

Ah, right, my handle's @inespeloazul. It's a long story.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 22 2016, 07:25 PM
Post #29

Ancient
Group Icon

So how many folks is that now?

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 22 2016, 09:30 PM
Post #30

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 22 2016, 09:37 AM) *

Oh, that's great news!

Monkey, what's yer handle so I can send you a friend request? Mine's @AcadianPaladin.
QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Dec 22 2016, 10:21 AM) *

Sent you a friend request. If you don't get it then just send me one. smile.gif

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 22 2016, 10:25 AM) *
So how many folks is that now?
Hmm, I think I count seven so far? Hazmick, mALX, Acadian, Rider, Grits, Khajiit, Monkey.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 22 2016, 10:29 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Thank you for the poll, hazmick!

Jerric is in the Ebonheart Pact as a Templar simply to allow exploring Cyrodiil with the characters who were on the PC NA at the time. I also started a Sorc build for him in the AD, mostly to try out a purely DD build. If we choose the DC I will just give him a DC build to jump into when called for. Jerric is not committed to any Alliance, but he would go to war in support of friends. Whichever Alliance the guild affiliates with will work for us.

Looking forward to a guild chat channel.

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Dec 22 2016, 01:21 PM) *

First I want to hear the monkeyemoness story. That hits me right in the dyslexia. You'll get a friend request from MikkeOfGreenRiver (me) unless I still suck at the PC interface.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 04:07 AM
Post #32

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 22 2016, 10:50 AM) *

You also get a guild chat channel I believe, so it's even easier for everyone to chat to each other.

I thought you had to pay (real world money) for those?

If not, AWESOME !!!!

*mALX warms up headset ... *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 22 2016, 09:02 AM) *

Good poll, hazmick! Thanks.

Ditto, Thanks Hazmick!

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 23 2016, 04:00 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 04:27 AM
Post #33

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 22 2016, 10:22 AM) *

Oh, that's good news. Even with half a dozen or so we can start a guild then. The bank at 10 will eventually just make it easier to share gear instead of mailing or face-to-face trading.

That is what I'm looking forward to! Finally, a place to dump off 200 Ta and Oko runes where someone can actually use them, lol. I've been giving them away to Guild raffles and everyone thinks it is a crappy donation, rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 04:35 AM
Post #34

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 09:27 PM) *

That is what I'm looking forward to! Finally, a place to dump off 200 Ta and Oko runes where someone can actually use them, lol. I've been giving them away to Guild raffles and everyone thinks it is a crappy donation, rollinglaugh.gif

Lol, Khajiit would be glad to have them!! Upcoming Breton ReachWitch character is going to be an enchanting champ!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 05:27 AM
Post #35

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 22 2016, 10:35 PM) *

Lol, Khajiit would be glad to have them!! Upcoming Breton ReachWitch character is going to be an enchanting champ!

Misa has been my "Enchanting Champ," but I'm about to remove all the crafting from her if I can get my dedicated crafter to learn all the styles she knows. He is already able to do all the enchanting; but since I haven't respec'd the Enchanting out of her, may as well use it while it is there instead of swapping characters all the time.

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 23 2016, 05:27 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 05:32 AM
Post #36

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 10:27 PM) *

Misa has been my "Enchanting Champ," but I'm about to remove all the crafting from her if I can get my dedicated crafter to learn all the styles she knows. He is already able to do all the enchanting; but since I haven't respec'd the Enchanting out of her, may as well use it while it is there instead of swapping characters all the time.

Mira dabbled in it, learned a few translations

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 06:00 AM
Post #37

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 22 2016, 11:32 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 10:27 PM) *

Mira dabbled in it, learned a few translations

Learning the translations is really fun and simple; you can use any Potency rune available to your skill level and just change out the Essence till you have learned them all using the Ta as your Aspect stone. Ta are prolific in Runestone loot; so you can learn them in no time that way. After that, just grinding up every Glyph you can get your hands on and doing writs boosts your level up quickly - especially if you have Witches Brew or Breda Mead to drink to boost your XP while doing it, lol.

I'm always giving away Runes because I have a ton of them and need inventory space, so if you need any just ask! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 06:05 AM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 11:00 PM) *

Learning the translations is really fun and simple; you can use any Potency rune available to your skill level and just change out the Essence till you have learned them all using the Ta as your Aspect stone. Ta are prolific in Runestone loot; so you can learn them in no time that way. After that, just grinding up every Glyph you can get your hands on and doing writs boosts your level up quickly - especially if you have Witches Brew or Breda Mead to drink to boost your XP while doing it, lol.

I'm always giving away Runes because I have a ton of them and need inventory space, so if you need any just ask! laugh.gif

Ta are the little round white ones right?

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Dec 23 2016, 06:06 AM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 06:19 AM
Post #39

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 23 2016, 12:05 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 11:00 PM) *

Ta are the little round white ones right?

The Aspect stones are all round; but yes = Ta is the one with white print = worth nothing and thousands of them everywhere, lol. That is why I used them to learn the traits.

And if you keep your skill POINTS level at its lowest while you are grinding up glyphs to level your overall skill level in Enchanting, you will reach 50 in it in no time because Everything you grind up will be your level or above.

As soon as you sink points into it, anything below that level won't give you enough XP to raise your level anymore.

(So I don't advise sinking skill points into it till you reach level 50 in it if you want to progress quickly in it).

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 06:22 AM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 11:19 PM) *

The Aspect stones are all round; but yes = Ta is the one with white print = worth nothing and thousands of them everywhere, lol. That is why I used them to learn the traits.

And if you keep your skill POINTS level at its lowest while you are grinding up glyphs to level your overall skill level in Enchanting, you will reach 50 in it in no time because Everything you grind up will be your level or above.

As soon as you sink points into it, anything below that level won't give you enough XP to raise your level anymore.

(So I don't advise sinking skill points into it till you reach level 50 in it if you want to progress quickly in it).

Lol, thought so! Khajiit has tons of those!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

131 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:25 PM