3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Morrowind, Who hates it
jchamber
post Feb 18 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #21

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(ThePerson98 @ Feb 11 2006, 01:43 PM)
Who could hate morrowind?
I do though wish they would clean up the glitchy game engine. Oblivion better not have the glitches morrowind had.

Are you threat'ning me?!
seriously, I really doubt they will have the same glitches that MW had, now we get to experience newer, funnier glitches....like skooma addicts having killed their dealer when they run out of money to fuel their addiction.....(lol)

I have no worries ATM about glitches...only hopes

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Feb 20 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

Please Wolfie or Starge, ban that one, who hates the Dunmer's, it's just not right to hate them, their the most friendly of races. Dunmer RUUUUUULE.

I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE MW to.......

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rohugh
post Feb 21 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #23

Retainer

QUOTE(ThePerson98 @ Feb 11 2006, 08:43 PM)
Who could hate morrowind?
I do though wish they would clean up the glitchy game engine. Oblivion better not have the glitches morrowind had.

I have been playing TES III for two years now and had very little problem with 'glitches' or CTDs. Perhaps it's not the game?

--------------------
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Feb 21 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #24

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Feb 20 2006, 12:09 PM)
Please Wolfie or Starge, ban that one, who hates the Dunmer's, it's just not right to hate them, their the most friendly of races. Dunmer RUUUUUULE.

I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE MW to.......

I hope you are kidding about getting someone kicked for having a different opinion than the one which you think is correct. The entire point of speaking is to find differences and similarities, if everything is forced to be similar then we would all just be putting up elaborate forms of "me two" "me three" , which goes on some but if that was all that was here I would be a very sad person if I couldn't find any new opinions that were intellectually stimulating. I personally never looked at the races from a friendly/hostile perspective until I came to this forum site, being the game mechanics grease monkey that I am. Mw is great but a little drab at times...ahhhh I feel the hate of the delvanni upon meeee!!!!, lol j/k and exagerating a bit....anyway.....Just to be contrary and b/c it matters not what I think I will say that I too hate the slaving ways of the Dunmer.....for today.

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Feb 21 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #25

Master Gimp
Group Icon

I'm sure it was a joke. Lets try not to debate that fact further smile.gif
+Quote Post
Shado Kastur
post Feb 22 2006, 12:11 AM
Post #26

Retainer

QUOTE(sjvan0 @ Dec 2 2005, 08:53 AM)
I hate Morrowind. It's a terrible nation, filled with vile dark elves that enslave members of any race they find themselves forced to interact with, the xenophobic guar-lickers.

now see thats for me too, about the actual nation...i hate it*not too badly*,but the game is a completely a different story....i love it....

edit: yah it was probaly was a joke....and sorry didnt see you post adminostrator.......

This post has been edited by Shado Kastur: Feb 22 2006, 12:12 AM

--------------------
You can't fix stoopid.......but you can take pillz!!!!
+Quote Post
sjvan0
post Feb 28 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #27

Retainer

Note on my earlier post: I was posting it from the viewpoint of how the "typical" Nord in Skyrim would see Morrowind as a whole. As for the game itself, I love it.

This post has been edited by sjvan0: Feb 28 2006, 12:28 PM
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 1 2006, 01:48 AM
Post #28

Knower
Group Icon

wow.................. this is a pointless thread thing or w/e the hell there called or post or w/e

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Curly_G_
post Mar 2 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #29

Finder
Group Icon

Been playing for 3 years and only Minor Crashes from immaturely over-loading with masses of items, large spell effects and overall disrupting the world too much.
I pushed it too the limit once or twice just to get a feel for my boundaries, but now on Oblivion, they've devoted the last 6 months to bug-busting so i doubt there will be a problem.
That's always the problem with open-ended games. There are so many options and forks in the road that it's nearly impossible to play-test every scenario!

And as for the Island itself!
Ascadian Isles were a haven. And the water-logged rocky plains in the North were a fun training ground. Dark Elves were a bit radical in their approach to foreigners, but who can blame them after the Imperial's sitting on their Ancestral grounds!

This post has been edited by Curly_G_: Mar 2 2006, 06:09 PM

--------------------
Curly G .co.uk

+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 6 2006, 07:52 PM
Post #30

Finder
Group Icon

I love MW, but there's one thing I don't like about it, the wastelands and all the cliffracers who scares me all the time tongue.gif (turned of the music listening to my own, very high volum)

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 14 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #31

Mouth
Group Icon

Jay...I was only kiddin tongue.gif:lol:...but I think he was rather hard on us Dunmers....I wish to speak for all us Dunmer out there...we ain all that bad, like Dark Elf said...most off us are nice people..just difficoult to befriend as we are very suspicious...I mean you would be that yourself, if you found out that the ones you thought as your gods turned out to be traitors who went against the will of our godess, and betrayed our great saviour , who the promised to not use kagrenacs tools, they promised it to Nerevar even as he lay dying....bad gods they were...hope this explained a bit to you...verysad.gif sad.gif

And I still love Morrowind, and I will play it from time to time, even after I have gotten myself Oblivion.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Mar 14 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

I have a very LARGE hatred for Cliffracers. And Ash Storms made my skin crawl. Not to mention that if you read my Fan fic you would know that Bonemold armor creeped me out for a small while but overall Morrowind wasn't too bad. I liked how the regions were so different from one another. But if you are talking about the game itself, then you should be taken out and sat on by an overweight ogrim for even thinking about it. biggrin.gif

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 15 2006, 01:00 AM
Post #33

Knower
Group Icon

orgrims have nipple rings has anyone else noticed that mellow.gif

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Mar 15 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #34

Knower
Group Icon

I have spent alot of time as well as money trying to forget that... Really I don't understand how or why they do. Maybe its a fashion tip from the hit Vvardenfel show, "Orgim eye for the Morrowind Guy." biggrin.gif

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Mar 22 2006, 12:24 AM
Post #35

Knower
Group Icon

Morrowind - Almost the best RPG i've played (Baldur's Gate Series come first)......
In fact i am looking forward to Silgrad Tower's Morrowind province......Hehe a Deja Vu,but pleasant.....Old place with new quests and all....Pure Gold

So no,i don't hate MW (In fact i love it)

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Volsung
post Mar 26 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #36

Agent

Morrowind was a bit too easy in my opinion. I easily killed ordinators, stole their armor/weapons, and killed any NPC easily.

--------------------
Signature being redone
+Quote Post
Ereneth
post Mar 27 2006, 02:40 AM
Post #37

Retainer

Hate Morrowind?

Is it even possible? biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Fethenwen
post Mar 27 2006, 06:07 AM
Post #38

Agent

Cliffracers in Morrowind did chase me far away from the game itself in the end.
But now I got myself a remove cliffracer mod that made me want to play the game again!
It's soooo nice to be able to travel without getting a cliffracer biting your boat every five minutes.

Edit: what! I write behind in other words and it says boat! LOL, that's funny.

This post has been edited by Fethenwen: Mar 27 2006, 06:10 AM

--------------------
user posted image
let Lara bite you: *click*
+Quote Post
Sunboom
post Mar 29 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #39

Retainer

Morrowind is holy... I even think Oblivion has something Morrowind hasn't... Morrowind just gives me that special, magical feeling! And it remembers me to some great times... Ah, good 'ld Morrowind biggrin.gif.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Magefire
post Mar 30 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #40

Retainer

I haven't been playing MW that long, compared to most of you, so it certainly isn't so stale. However, my character is now level 27 and can beat most things easily, so the challenge isn't so great. I haven't started either of the extensions yet however (chicken!).

I can't see why one would want to give up MW just because of OB - unless one had played the game out.

However, the world certainly divides into two parts - those who love MW and those who can't understand why. One evening, we were driving to a local restaurant with the family, and my husband and I were talking about the sheer coolness of the silver longsword he'd just enchanted with soul trap (this was early days in the game) and the kids in the back groaned and made us promise not to mention 'that game' over dinner. Hmph!!!
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:03 PM