107 Pages V « < 104 105 106 107 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A New Sun Rises - Maxical's Adventures, The Truth Behind The Oblivion Crisis
McBadgere
post Sep 19 2013, 06:52 PM
Post #2101

Councilor
Group Icon

Yeah, the alcohol working on vampires?...Fair enough, I have no idea about these things...it must just be strong stuff... biggrin.gif ...

Blimey...Maxical's not too shy about these things is she?... laugh.gif ...

I missed the bird fondling...Well, I think I did anyways... biggrin.gif ...Sadly it doesn't sound like the sort that Janus would enjoy watching though... tongue.gif ... biggrin.gif ...

Fair dues, an excellent chapter...

Loved it!!...

Nice one!!...

*Applauds heartily*...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 20 2013, 02:13 AM
Post #2102

Master
Group Icon

First off I like the chapter's title: Redemption From The Ashes.

Max is going through an emotional rollercoaster here. I can tell from the point where she's too drained to produce tears. And when that happens, you know she's been shedding them a whole lot.

Though you balanced out the depression with humor as we're reminded of Maxical and, um, the bird's private bits. I had a good laugh out of this.

"Where do you think eggs come from? You must have known they left droppings."

"I wasn't kissing his butt, Hannibal.

I was reminded of Pelagius the Mad when I read this:

Being in pain should be illegal.

I thought at one point he tried to illegalize death in his last wish laugh.gif

Hmm. Cow manure just screams Malan to me . . . son of a gun can't hide that scent. We all know Malan likes to impersonate other people and hide behind masks . . . but sometimes Malan, you can't do much if people can smell the bull [censored]

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 21 2013, 01:41 AM
Post #2103

Master
Group Icon

I keep forgetting she has that ring. Never remove it!!!

>_< Hannibal with Eyja Gah! And then gossiping about her! Hard to believe these people run an empire!

Sooooo, having Jak in control of Malans body, will that actually remove Malan from the palace?

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 23 2013, 05:34 AM
Post #2104

Ancient
Group Icon

@ King of Beasts - Thank you very much Kobby! Yes, you are exactly right. It may truly be Jak's personality, but Malan is hearing everything and is there ready to take over at a moment's notice.

I cut out a lot of that scene with Maxical to keep the word count down, lol. I'm so glad you liked it, and Hannibal's not very well hidden jealousy, lol. Thank you so much again, Kobby!

@ Zalphon - Thanks Z! From the vampire lore WIKI:

SUSTENANCE/FEEDING: Most vampires can consume regular food and drink but gain no sustenance from it. Intoxicants like drugs and alcohol work on vampires, but it takes considerably more to affect them and the effects wear off faster.

I noticed in Oblivion that (although the feral vampires you find in dungeons do not usually have alcohol in their lairs); every Ancient vampire in Oblivion has alcohol in their private quarters. Lovidicus, Hassildor, Imbel, Vicente, etc.

The Ancients are a different breed than the feral vampires you find in caves and dungeons. They are not the product of a vampire attack that would just spread the pyro disease, but an actual passing on of their line; their powers, etc.

Another factor I am basing Janus's case on in particular - Janus has spent over 50 years keeping his vampire nature subjugated. He has not allowed it to take over. He was downing the alcohol rapidly (as Maxical noticed before setting fire to the place).

In order to keep with Vampire Lore, I had him drinking excessively over several hours to get drunk, and had it end rather quickly.

Hope that helps, Thanks Z!

@ Ghastley - Thank you very much Ghastley! She only guessed he was a vampire, actually everyone but her knew that already. Not sure if you saw this already, but I'll put it up here for anyone that wants a reminder of Malan's reasonings:

Malan wants those mysteries of Maxical's, and can't kill her for them (because of that trick she pulled on him). He planned to have Amiela kill Maxical and trap her soul (since the mysteries stay with the soul), but Fathis's soul took control and saved her. He still plans to do it, just biding his time right now.

Malan also needed to keep Uriel from setting up another ancient vampire in his lair in the Royal Quarters and blocking him from access to the throne. (ancients can't cross the borders into another ancient's lair).

Malan has to wait till Uriel lifts that trap around Amiela so he can get her soul back. He would be killed if he went after her right now.

He also had his plan for a quick takeover of the throne without a violent battle (via Evangeline's position of power) knocked out from under him. He needs to come up with a new plan, and it will probably take a full on siege now.

Thank you so very much again, Ghastley!

@ Elisabeth Hollow - Thank you very much Liz! Yes, you said that line and I loved it! I give you all the credit for it though, Awesome line!

You nailed everything here! It is actually Jak's personality, though. Malan is watching everything that happens though, so he can pop out immediately if needed (the same way Fathis popped out when needed). Malan's clothing he was wearing that night = cow manure scent. The pants/shoes/and socks smell of it. Thanks so much again, Liz!

@ Acadian - Thank you very much Acadian! I'm so glad you changed your original comment, and for anyone who saw it - Maxical is most definitely not addicted to the juices. She is just in tons of pain and they relieve the pain.

You had me rolling laughing with your kissing bird jokes, ROFL !!! Well twice now you have hinted baldly for Foxy and Fathis, so you get them this chapter! ROFL! Thank you so much again, Acadian!

@ McBadgere - Thank you very much McB! The original scene is Chapter 93, Page 44; but I've quoted it here for ease of finding, lol.

...Can I rub its belly? I reached my hand out and tickled the soft white feathers on the rounded belly.

Absolutely not! Iterbites!

Turning my back on the Immortal, I reached up again and began stroking and tickling the bird. I dont think this bird bites, look! I think it likes me touching it. I turned my attention to the bird, crooning and petting it.

Stop that! Youll arouse him! Jak, get out of here! The Immortal grabbed the bird up in both arms and heaved it.

Unhand that bird! How dare you hurt him! Come here sweet Jak, Ill protect you from the mean vampire

Thank you so much again, McB!

@ Darkness Eternal - Thank you very much DE! You had me rolling with your comment! Still, you nailed everything right on the mark! Thank you so much again, DE!

@ King Coin - Thank you very much KC! If only she could hear you say that, lol. Maxical feels the same way as you do about Hannibal having any kind of relations - kind of like thinking about a parent or something, lol. And no, the vampire nature is attached to their bodies, (when they die the nature is gone) - so Malan is securing the Royal Quarters and Battlemage's floor from any other ancient vampires accessing them by doing this.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 23 2013, 05:38 AM
Post #2105

Ancient
Group Icon

*** D. Foxy has graciously approved the use of his characters Damien "Foxy" Reynard, and has co-written this chapter.

Chapter 210: The Fortress and the Plan

The Fortress; Sir Damien "Foxy" Reynard and Fathis:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps75939122.jpg

Sir Damien uncorked the vial of Cure Disease as Fathis briefed him on Uriel's plan for having Jak set up a lair to block Malan from the Royal Quarters. He paused before putting it to his mouth.

"With Jak's soul in charge, will the lair be Malan's or Jak's?"

"Malan's." Fathis rolled out the Palace map Foxy had indicated. "Here is where Malan's lairs are now." He indicated the Battlemage's floor and the Royal Quarters.

"Uriel's chambers and below the Battlemage's floors are not part of his lair yet, but that can change rapidly. He is sleeping with Ma'Thjizzrini Qa in this room. All needed to add Uriel's Chambers to his lair is to be mating with her door gapped and someone open the door to Uriel's Chambers; it is that easy to spread the lair. He will have instructed Jak to mate her continuously to spread his lair."

"Where is his army?" Foxy leaned over the map, his mind making some quick calculations as he pored over the information Fathis was giving him.

"His army is stationed in several nests. The biggest nest is in this room on the Battlemage's floor. They are flying in and out through a broken window here." He indicated the spot.

Foxy slowly lowered the vial and recapped it. He pointed to the nest on the Battlemage's floor. "This nest. Are they guarding or nesting."

"Nesting. When he needs a guard he enters and chooses a platoon, but they are in readiness for the siege. They never need sleep or sustenance, they stand in armored readiness day and night."

"What is the size of his army, Fathis? And how many are in the Palace?"

"Well over two thousand, at least half are in the Palace. He sent a large contingent to the Imperial Prison. Most are to guard Amiela and follow in case they move her. Some are to report immediately if Uriel removes the trap."

"How are they communicating with Malan?"

"All communication with the thralls is done telepathically. He sends his commands with thoughts; they have no choice but to obey the one that holds their souls. The thralls send alerts to Malan if a discrepancy occurs; but that is their only communication with him. If they are attacked he is alerted instantly and can call down their full force with only a thought."

"His full army is thralls?"

"Nae, his elite guard retain their souls. Wherever you find him they will be. They are his intelligence, and dangerous. They are in the rooms of the Battlemage's floor, not in the nests."

Foxy slid the vial of Cure Disease into his pocket and rapped on his desk. An armored agent entered immediately.

"Gather the full army in the courtyard immediately. Project Wrath of the Gods begins now. I'll need an elite task force of volunteers immediately. There are no restrictions on numbers, all that apply will be taken. Their task is no more dangerous than the mandatory missions, but their requirements will be greater. They must be willing to do what is required for this mission once they volunteer. Those who don't volunteer send to the training area for the mandatory missions. Send the volunteers to the tower for briefing."

When the agent closed the door behind him on leaving, Foxy pointed to a crate wedged under a table.

"Bring me that crate of darts, Fathis; and be prepared to lose some of your blood. Use a fresh dart on each volunteer. Dip it in your blood, then stick their neck exactly where Malan stuck mine. We need to start immediately, it takes three days for the vampirism to become fully blown and Malan could have the Palace by then."

"Fathis's eyes gleamed. "Our army to infiltrate Malan's?"

"That is my plan. I'll need you to train them in their vampire abilities. You will lead them as soon as they are ready. Infiltrate that nest on the Battlemage's floor. They are to systematically kill and replace Malan's thrall army."

"The thralls will alert Malan of any assault...hold." Fathis quickly scanned through his spells and pulled one out.

"Copy this. It is Evangeline's sleeping spell that uses Restoration magic. The thralls do not alert Malan over healing spells. This spell will knock out a horse. Once disabled they can be killed without fear of an alert being sent."

"See that the volunteers all receive a copy of that spell. The dead must be burned, Malan uses resurrection on his dead."

"Aye, I know. What of Malan's elite guard? Those with vampirism will not be able to access the Battlemage's floor. Unless your assassins are Argonians they will be seen immediately, even in chameleon. Malan's ancient line gives thermal detection."

"He thought of everything." Foxy leaned back in his chair. He rapped on the desk again, then scribbled a coded message on a small parchment as the agent that entered waited. He handed it to him.

"Give this to the crew of my top operatives. They will be taking their orders from Fathis Aren, I will be absent. Tell them to suit up for thermal detection and be devoid of scent." He waited till the agent had closed the door before turning to Fathis.

"I will have to do the same, that was a good piece of information, Fathis. Send this team immediately to the Battlemage's floor to assassinate Malan's Elite guard. You must describe their targets; and their orders are to use that spell before any contact. I want no chance Malan is alerted before we have everything in place."

Fathis nodded. "Am I to assume you are going to Uriel?"

"I am, and must hurry before this vampirism takes hold and blocks me from crossing Malan's lair. My task at the Palace will take sixteen days from the morrow. I expect you to have Uriel's army replaced by then."

"Be warned first. Ma'Thjizzrini Qa ordered the Royal Quarters sealed; you'll not pass your own agents without the code unless you have a preset backup code they will recognize. And beware trying to enter any windows, Ma'Thjizzrini Qa has trapped them with explosions and covered the Dome walkabout with grease."

Sir Damien chuckled. "She may do yet."

Fathis briefed Sir Damien with the abilities of Malan's ancient line and how to access each as Foxy prepared for his mission, mentally checking off everything he would need while loading a lightweight travel pack.

He would take no chances someone may cast dispel and remove his chameleon; instead he carried the thermal suit to his enchanting altar and covered it with the spell. Fathis picked the pieces up with interest.

"How does this work?"

"This suit seals the body temperature behind a special shielded cloth. The thin Welkynd lining inside absorbs the body's heat."

He pulled the suit on, then the close fitting full face hood. Next he slid the goggles on that would block heat from his eyes from escaping.

"Outwardly I should remain at room temperature. I need your input, Fathis. Am I visible to your thermal detection?"

"Where are you so I can...nae, only when you speak."

Foxy pulled off the goggles and exchanged them for a full face mask that covered the nose and mouth as well, enchanting it with chameleon first. He slid it on.

"Now, Fathis. Can you see any thermal alterations?" He moved around silently as he spoke, then slid up behind Fathis and poked him in the side. "Got you."

Fathis barked out a laugh. "That works as long as Malan and his elite guard do not also wear Life Detection."

Foxy went back to the altar and enchanted a large hooded robe with a reflection spell and pulled it over the thermal suite. "Use your thermal vision, but also cast Life Detect, Fathis."

"Aye, that does it. I see nothing. And stop poking my sides."

Foxy gave a short laugh. "You have steady nerves, Fathis."

"Aye, years of knowing Ma'Thjizzrini Qa. Anything that could happen, already has."

That reminded Damien, and he turned around and faced Fathis. "Ah yes. We have something to discuss. Your last meeting with Ma'Thjizzrini Qa. My agents all have implanted controls, their minds cannot be tampered with. It has been found to be very effective in eliminating bloodlust in vampires. If you do not allow me to implant it in you, the next virgin you attack will mean your death by my hands."

Fathis nearly became ill. "I beg you will do it. I cannot think about that day without praying for death. If you have a way to block that vile madness from happening again, I beg you will do it."

Foxy nodded, answering while he removed the full thermal outfit and lay it before Fathis.

"Good answer. I intended to before I left with or without your agreement. For now, duplicate every piece of this, including the hooded robe. Make several to use as masters. Every one of my top operatives is to wear this."

Fathis made ten of each item, and Foxy set one full set aside for himself.

"Follow me to my laboratory, Fathis. Once the implant is in place I will test you. If you pass to my satisfaction I will need you to transport me to the Palace."

Foxy indicated a chair with straps on the arms and legs.

"Sit down, Fathis. There is a slight pain when the implant is first placed. It will cause your vampire to emerge in defense, which means you will grow to your giant. Your fangs will extend. I will take no chances, you will be strapped down for this procedure. Would you like to be asleep?"

"Aye, it may be for the best. Use Evangeline's healing sleep spell, and you can test its effects on me so we will know how much the vampire feels while under."

"Good suggestion, I already planned to." Foxy tightened the straps on Fathis's arms first, then his legs.

He unwrapped a sterile cotton cloth and withdrew a long needled syringe from it, then unfolded another that held several tiny disks cut of Welkynd. With steady hands he sucked one of the disks into the very tip of the needle.

He cast Evangeline's sleeping spell, and was pleased to see how quickly Fathis's head dropped to one side. He felt along Fathis's skull to the seam between plates a little above and behind Fathis's left ear. With one swift movement he drove the needle in and pressed the plunger, stepping back quickly for the vampire to emerge. It didn't.

Fathis emitted a loud snore, shifting as if dreaming. Foxy loaded the second implant, this one he ran under the base of the skull in an upward stroke to reach the brain. He pushed the plunger. Still the vampire didn't emerge.

"Well, thank you Evangeline!" Foxy marveled at the spell. Fathis didn't budge at the sound of his voice.

Foxy cast healing over Fathis to remove any wound or pain, then retrieved and opened a vial of virgin blood, waving it under Fathis's nose. No reaction. He lay the vial on the table near Fathis and dispelled the sleeping spell. Fathis slowly woke up, yawning.

"Fathis, this spell is amazing. Can it be made into an area spell?"

"Of course."

"Do it. And when the vampires are asleep you are to use a powerful health deterioration spell on them. Kill them quickly, and burn the bodies."

Fathis nodded. He dispelled his own illusion that hid his vampire features. "Foxy, I smell the blood you have out, but look; my fangs have not extended and my manhood lays idle!"

"That is good to know, Fathis. You have passed my test." He corked the vial and returned it to a locked cabinet.

Foxy began pulling on his thermal suit. "Return here immediately from bringing me to the Palace and begin briefing the top operatives for the assassination of Malan's elite guard. They are to leave here in three days, that gives them time to prepare for the mission. Once they are briefed begin immediately working with the volunteers. As soon as they reach full vampirism you and every volunteer are to leave immediately for the Palace and begin your infiltration."

Foxy's lips drew into a thin line as he slid silently through the Battlemage's floor. The temptation was great to perform the assassinations of Malan's elite guard himself, he was this close. But Uriel's chambers being secured had to come first. His operatives could well handle the task.

At the door into the Royal Quarters he gave his coded knock, the one every one of his agents would recognize. The door barely cracked open, gapping only as much as required for him to ease through it.

At Uriel's Chambers he did the same, this time in the lightest tap. To his surprise, the door was opened by a platoon of his own men. Hannibal Traven sat on a couch sipping wine. Uriel's eyes gleamed with joy and relief, though he could see nothing.

Foxy clasped his arm, and Uriel led him into the vault, sealing the door behind him. Foxy stripped off the full face masked hood and grinned.

"I thought never to hear that tap again, my dear friend." Uriel didn't brush the tear from his eye. Instead he clasped Damien in the hug of warriors at the end of a major battle, each surprised the other survived.

Damien let Uriel see the tears as well. "And I you. But there is no time, Sire. I need Eyja in here immediately. Clear the chambers of everyone else except yourself. We have plans to make."

This post has been edited by mALX: Aug 15 2016, 09:05 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 23 2013, 05:50 AM
Post #2106

Ancient
Group Icon

Implant! Brilliant!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Sep 23 2013, 05:58 AM
Post #2107

Ancient
Group Icon

They better kick Malan's ass mellow.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 23 2013, 03:38 PM
Post #2108

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahhh! I've been waiting for Foxy to make his mark on the story for a long time. You've done a great job of making Malan look unstoppable, and now you've introduce the corresponding overwhelming counter-measures.

All it will take is a few Maxical unintentional actions at some critical point to create total mayhem! Let's hope Uriel remembers to duck!

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 24 2013, 08:44 PM
Post #2109

Paladin
Group Icon

I got the same great overall impression of this episode that ghastley did. goodjob.gif

He will have instructed Jak to mate her continuously to spread his lair. - - Wow! Now that is a tactic that has never occurred to me. tongue.gif

Replacing Malans army with Foxys home grown vamps is a neat idea. And I like his nifty cant see me suit. Oh, and the youre not the boss of me! implants too.

This was a great episode and sort of felt like a precursor to The Empire Strikes Back Maxical Style.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 25 2013, 04:23 AM
Post #2110

Master
Group Icon

Most vampires can consume regular food and drink but gain no sustenance from it. Intoxicants like drugs and alcohol work on vampires, but it takes considerably more to affect them and the effects wear off faster.

I noticed in Oblivion that (although the feral vampires you find in dungeons do not usually have alcohol in their lairs); every Ancient vampire in Oblivion has alcohol in their private quarters. Lovidicus, Hassildor, Imbel, Vicente, etc.

The Ancients are a different breed than the feral vampires you find in caves and dungeons. They are not the product of a vampire attack that would just spread the pyro disease, but an actual passing on of their line; their powers, etc.

I had a feeling about this, too. I am more than certain vampires can get drunk, but their effects are much different. Though in lore vampires also got weaker by drinking blood. I remember having Draken drink too much of it in Oblivion(the bottles version) and the stats were the same as if he drank too much wine.

Hmm.

On the story: Malan has some power, Ill give him that. The ability to communicate with his goons through telepathy is unmatched. Attacking them wont do much good either since he would be alerted on the spot for having his own slaves assaulted. Like an alarm.

My Lovable Jerk-off Malan senses are tingling.

But what power does he have against the Wrath of the Gods? I see the plan at work here and I must say I like it. It just screams fight fire with fire but to a much more subtle extent. A wise person knows that what he or she cant take by force they do it by infiltration.

The replacement of Malans army reminds me somewhat of the sinister feeding method of the Telboth vampire clan from Valenwood who prey on children and take their form and pose as them, and then devour the rest of the family. . . Scary. But in this case it is not eating habits but rather warfare.

I also liked you mixing a bit of sci-fi with the welkeyd pieces and Fathis thermal suit.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 25 2013, 07:22 PM
Post #2111

Councilor
Group Icon

That fortress looks magnificent! Thank you for including the screenshot.

It is so satisfying to see Foxy and Fathis putting together a masterful plan after they have been captive and powerless for so long. Theres no telling what mayhem will occur in the execution, but the plan itself sounds foolproof! What one would expect from Sir Damien. Loved the TES-tech.

Sir Damien chuckled. "She may do yet."

I thought this would be my favorite moment in the chapter, but the reunion of Foxy and Uriel was touching and beautifully put. For me thats a top moment in the whole story so far.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 28 2013, 11:39 PM
Post #2112

Master
Group Icon

This definitely isnt going well for Maxical again. They will think Malan doesnt have access when he really has lots of access now. Plus shes doing all this mating with even more vampires that she doesnt know.

What are they planning on doing with their volunteers and vampire blood? Are they actually turning their own troops into vampires? Thats intense! What will they do with them after?

Malans about to lose some of his lieutenants! biggrin.gif

Hmm if this procedure works, perhaps Maxical can have her husband.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 9 2014, 04:09 PM
Post #2113

Paladin
Group Icon

Today, this thread joined the ranks of neglected stories as it quietly slipped down the forum onto page two. kvright.gif

Well. . . we simply cant have that, can we, mALX? For although I fear the worst, I choose to hope for the best and offer this reminder (and bump) from those of us who care so much about you and love your story. Hug_emoticon.gif

It was 2009 when you coaxed Buffy and I into starting a fanfic over at BethSoft. Soon after, I dragged you into posting Maxicals there as well. On exactly the same day, we packed up our girls and moved here to chorrol. You have been an unlimited fountain of enthusiastic support to countless writers (including me) and Im proud to count myself among those who have never missed an episode of Maxicals story. My hope, of course, is for more to come.

Wherever you are or whatever troubles have befallen you, know that you travel with our hopes and prayers. Your many friends here miss you terribly.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Jan 9 2014, 09:21 PM
Post #2114

Master
Group Icon

I share your feelings, too, Acadian. I PM'd mALX a month or so ago to ask how she was doing. No response. I sincerely hope that things are well for her. She was the inspiration for me to take Julian's story and begin posting over on the Beth forums quite a while ago, then encouraged me to move here to Chorrol as well. I haven't looked back since.

mALX, if you are reading this, please let us know you are still with us! There are many here who adore you and Maxical and miss both of you terribly! sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Jan 9 2014, 09:43 PM
Post #2115

Ancient
Group Icon

I've sent her emails and a PM or two and haven't gotten a response either. I'm worried sick about her, and I hope she just can't reach a computer, but with her health condition before dissapearing, like acadian, sadly I fear the worst sad.gif I do hope if all is well with her she comes back to is soon.

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 9 2014, 09:57 PM
Post #2116

Councilor
Group Icon

The theory (hope) I'm going with is that it's her computer that's the issue, as that would also prevent anyone else from passing on the news, assuming all email addresses were on it.

The holidays would be a bad time for getting anything fixed, so I'm only starting to worry now they're over...

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
ThatSkyrimGuy
post Jan 9 2014, 10:14 PM
Post #2117

Finder
Group Icon

I step away for 5 months and now I am worried too. I didn't even know she had any medical issues. Did this come up after August? Regardless, I do sincerely hope all is well and that it is a computer issue as ghastley suggests. I do recall her house getting hit by lightning shortly before my hiatus. Give us a shout ms. mALX. unsure.gif

--------------------
A Question of Fate is my Skyrim Fic
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 9 2014, 11:30 PM
Post #2118

Master
Group Icon

Thanks for bringing this up, Acadian. Like everyone here mALX has me worried, too. I sent her a few messages but none were replied. I do fear the worst. She's been such an inspiration and a great person to us all, and she has also helped and inspired me to continue writing as she's one of my readers who is continuous in her good advice and feedback. She also helped me through some things through PM and is just a jewel of a person.

I do miss her and I do hope she's safe and healthy! I hope her absence is due to computer issues and not anything relating to her well-being. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Jan 10 2014, 01:04 AM
Post #2119

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(ThatSkyrimGuy @ Jan 9 2014, 03:14 PM) *

I step away for 5 months and now I am worried too. I didn't even know she had any medical issues. Did this come up after August? Regardless, I do sincerely hope all is well and that it is a computer issue as ghastley suggests. I do recall her house getting hit by lightning shortly before my hiatus. Give us a shout ms. mALX. unsure.gif

TSG, mALX had serious health issues in September that can be considered life-threatening. Not to divulge too much on a public forum, but suffice it to say that her life was at significant risk.

I agree that computer issues may be keeping our favorite kitty and hyperactive squirrel away, but this long? It's scary to think of the alternative.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 14 2014, 12:35 AM
Post #2120

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Does anyone know her family? Her son f ex? If so wouldn't it an idea to contact him? I mean just asking how she is doing? I am worried now....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

107 Pages V « < 104 105 106 107 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:03 AM