213 Pages V « < 203 204 205 206 207 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
Acadian
post Nov 9 2020, 01:34 PM
Post #4081

Paladin
Group Icon

That tri picture antiquity is as pretty as the picture makes it look. Buffy has one in her warehouse and it is indeed gorgeous. I hope Fleur is able to get it.

Buffy as a Magblade, after some tweaks has joined the 'big girl Buffy club' (Magplar, Magsorc, Magward, Bowsorc) so she recently started antiquities for the L7 glowy chest perk (treasure chests, not her own, lol). Acadian (DK tank), Bowward, Bowplar, Bowblade remain on the sidelines as helpful experiments to decide what works for us and what does not. Generally, our cut off for the big girl club is that they feel fun and can no-death solo Vaults of Madness on normal, as well as most alliance zone WBs.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 12 2020, 07:22 PM
Post #4082

Councilor
Group Icon

Well, I've just got Floozie up to level 10 in Scrying and Excavation, so she can do that one if it drops. Meanwhile Fleur is down in the 8's, and doing every lead she's got to try and catch up.

At least I'll have more time for that now Tiddli has reached Champion, and bashed Molag Bal. They all still have their daily chores, but Fleur may get more work on Antiquities now.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 27 2020, 11:53 PM
Post #4083

Councilor
Group Icon

Both the NA and EU teams got the final lead to drop for the Ring of the Pale Order, so Floozie and Nadja each have one.

Floozie would like to put together a set of Rattlecage (Helm, staves, necklace and ring), so she can use it with a random Undauntyed shoulder. So Clarke went off and tried to gather some from a solo nVoM run. He did OK up to the Mad Architect, but then got swarmed by all the adds he summons. And all he had to show for it was three pieces of armour, none of which was the helm. Today Blossom tried, with much the same result, except that she manged to get a staff - Despair.

So if anyone else fancies a run through there, we'll wait for reinforcements. It's long way for one player with not much dropping, and I don't have the patience to PUG.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 28 2020, 12:11 AM
Post #4084

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy loves nVoM and solos it routinely. This weekend is not good but assuming you're talking PC NA, Buffy could be up for it on Monday? We could certainly duo it but happy to have up to two more join in. Depending on who shows up for next Friday's guild meeting, we could consider running it then too.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 28 2020, 12:24 AM
Post #4085

Councilor
Group Icon

Guild meet would be during Undaunted event, so extra good. I suspect multiple runs willl be needed for specific items to drop, so Monday, too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 28 2020, 01:51 AM
Post #4086

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy will check to see if Floozie is up on Monday at 5 PM EST unless you need a different time.

Though not needed for us to get through, up to two other slots are available for anyone who wants to join us. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 28 2020, 01:59 AM
Post #4087

Councilor
Group Icon

More people = more loot, so they'd be most welcome. Getting only one piece from each boss was one of my main reasons for quitting the solo runs.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 28 2020, 03:27 PM
Post #4088

Councilor
Group Icon

I will run VoM with you, any excuse for a dungeon adventure!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 6 2020, 11:56 PM
Post #4089

Councilor
Group Icon

After all that VoM'ing (and mining for the materials for the upgrades), most of my crew were worn out. So I bought the Warden class + another slot, and created Vicuña the Dunmer (old friend of Clark),

She will probably end up as a tank, but while she levels up she'll do a bit of everything, to try out the skills.

Her outfit may alreadt be settled. If a Nord can do it, so can a Dark Elf, and better!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 7 2020, 12:04 AM
Post #4090

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Dec 6 2020, 05:56 PM) *

After all that VoM'ing (and mining for the materials for the upgrades), most of my crew were worn out. So I bought the Warden class + another slot, and created Vicuña the Dunmer (old friend of Clark),

She will probably end up as a tank, but while she levels up she'll do a bit of everything, to try out the skills.

Her outfit may alreadt be settled. If a Nord can do it, so can a Dark Elf, and better!

I think I remember her name from your story! Very pretty!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 7 2020, 01:01 AM
Post #4091

Paladin
Group Icon

Welcome to Vicuña! Buffy quite enjoys it when she plays as a warden - a very fun and flexible class.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 14 2020, 04:39 AM
Post #4092

Councilor
Group Icon

And she's made it to CP. No appearance change, but the little she wears is now 5xTorug's + 4xFortified Brass, which seems to give her a fighting chance as a naked tank.

Making her the jewels drained most of out surveys - Iridium and Zircon were in short supply. I probably should made her wear plain dropped jewels on the way there, instead of improving some.

Maybe I should take her to VoM and try to get Floozie a Restoration staff.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Dec 14 2020, 07:23 PM
Post #4093

Mouth
Group Icon

A couple days ago, I added my 8th character to the roster, something I never thought I'd even come close to. I bought the Warden class with my newly replenished crown and this time started a Nord. Her name is Hjelmina Frostshield. And I gotta say...I don't like the Warden class. Like, at all.

That actually may be a bit strong; there are a few interesting things about it. I still want to see what the other skills are like to try them out and know what's being used against me when I'm in Cyrodiil PvPing. But it seems to be the class that least fits me as a player. There isn't much enjoyment that I'm getting out of it, but I want to see it through.

In any case, that leaves Khajiit as the only race I have not made a character of yet--besides Imperial, but I'm not sure if I'm going to buy that with crowns, because then I'd have to buy another character slot. I don't know if the Imperial Edition upgrade would give me one. But here is the roster as it stands.
  • Cincinnatus of Lilmoth - Argonian Dragonknight; the first; does the vast majority of things; you know the guy, he's the Greatest of All-Time
  • Evelona Mathieu - Breton Sorceress; magicka DPS and the top thief of the crew, by far
  • Mariah the Honey-Voiced - Redguard Templar; easily the poorest job I've done building a character (I know Redguards' passives are not conducive to being Templars, but I just wanted to try out Templar then and I wanted a Redguard character), so she will need some serious respecs
  • Grazba Gra-Nagorm - Orc Dragonknight; stamina DPS and she is definitely the most voluptuous Orc you'll have ever seen; she is the designated character I take on PvP raids and she deals death in spades
  • Thonir the Thicc-Skin - Bosmer Nightblade; he's my short and fat character, my Murder Bosmer, my Murder Midget; he internalized being made of fun when he was young, and now he kills people (great character development, as you can see); I experienced the Dark Brotherhood questline with him but now that that is over I'm probably going to retire the whole murder shtick--unless it's somebody who deserves it
  • Vlera Adranen - Dunmer Necromancer; magicka DPS; haven't used her in a while, so I'll need to take her out for a spin again sometime soon
  • Alesanarwen - Altmer Dragonknight; magicka DPS; my attempt at a full-on magicka DK, and I think it has worked out pretty well; she ran her first veteran dungeon the other knight with Gosse and a couple other people we know in Wayrest Sewers 1 and she did very well
  • Hjelmina Frostshield - Nord Warden; see the above; she's still an experiment in progress, surpassing level 20 earlier today

While I don't know what class I am going to make him, I can tell you what my Khajiit's name is going to be: S'rathra. Like Mariah, he's a reference to a character from The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard from 1998. But it's a lot less subtle of a reference than Mariah is, given that S'rathra is a pretty unique name. The S'rathra that is the inspiration for this character is in TESA: Redguard's intro cinematic, the one who notifies Cyrus, the game's protagonist and who you play as, that his sister is missing, which is the initial plot point of the game.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Dec 14 2020, 07:25 PM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 14 2020, 08:00 PM
Post #4094

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice run down of the Rader barracks! goodjob.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 14 2020, 11:18 PM
Post #4095

Councilor
Group Icon

Vicuña found the first few levels difficult, too. The useful stuff seems to come in the morphs, later, and don't get me started about the bear blocking every corpse I wanted to loot.

But now she's gone full tank, and stopped using the bear, she's a lot happier. We just solo'ed her first WB today - at 8 days old and still naked. It was that Daedroth at Sren'ja Docks, the only one we know who's obscure enough for us not get help when we're trying to solo. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ghastley: Dec 14 2020, 11:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 15 2020, 11:11 PM
Post #4096

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 14 2020, 01:23 PM) *

A couple days ago, I added my 8th character to the roster, something I never thought I'd even come close to. I bought the Warden class with my newly replenished crown and this time started a Nord. Her name is Hjelmina Frostshield. And I gotta say...I don't like the Warden class. Like, at all.

That actually may be a bit strong; there are a few interesting things about it. I still want to see what the other skills are like to try them out and know what's being used against me when I'm in Cyrodiil PvPing. But it seems to be the class that least fits me as a player. There isn't much enjoyment that I'm getting out of it, but I want to see it through.

In any case, that leaves Khajiit as the only race I have not made a character of yet--besides Imperial, but I'm not sure if I'm going to buy that with crowns, because then I'd have to buy another character slot. I don't know if the Imperial Edition upgrade would give me one. But here is the roster as it stands.
  • Cincinnatus of Lilmoth - Argonian Dragonknight; the first; does the vast majority of things; you know the guy, he's the Greatest of All-Time
  • Evelona Mathieu - Breton Sorceress; magicka DPS and the top thief of the crew, by far
  • Mariah the Honey-Voiced - Redguard Templar; easily the poorest job I've done building a character (I know Redguards' passives are not conducive to being Templars, but I just wanted to try out Templar then and I wanted a Redguard character), so she will need some serious respecs
  • Grazba Gra-Nagorm - Orc Dragonknight; stamina DPS and she is definitely the most voluptuous Orc you'll have ever seen; she is the designated character I take on PvP raids and she deals death in spades
  • Thonir the Thicc-Skin - Bosmer Nightblade; he's my short and fat character, my Murder Bosmer, my Murder Midget; he internalized being made of fun when he was young, and now he kills people (great character development, as you can see); I experienced the Dark Brotherhood questline with him but now that that is over I'm probably going to retire the whole murder shtick--unless it's somebody who deserves it
  • Vlera Adranen - Dunmer Necromancer; magicka DPS; haven't used her in a while, so I'll need to take her out for a spin again sometime soon
  • Alesanarwen - Altmer Dragonknight; magicka DPS; my attempt at a full-on magicka DK, and I think it has worked out pretty well; she ran her first veteran dungeon the other knight with Gosse and a couple other people we know in Wayrest Sewers 1 and she did very well
  • Hjelmina Frostshield - Nord Warden; see the above; she's still an experiment in progress, surpassing level 20 earlier today
While I don't know what class I am going to make him, I can tell you what my Khajiit's name is going to be: S'rathra. Like Mariah, he's a reference to a character from The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard from 1998. But it's a lot less subtle of a reference than Mariah is, given that S'rathra is a pretty unique name. The S'rathra that is the inspiration for this character is in TESA: Redguard's intro cinematic, the one who notifies Cyrus, the game's protagonist and who you play as, that his sister is missing, which is the initial plot point of the game.

Ooh, I like this little "playing card" list of all your characters!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Dec 14 2020, 05:18 PM) *

Vicuña found the first few levels difficult, too. The useful stuff seems to come in the morphs, later, and don't get me started about the bear blocking every corpse I wanted to loot.

But now she's gone full tank, and stopped using the bear, she's a lot happier. We just solo'ed her first WB today - at 8 days old and still naked. It was that Daedroth at Sren'ja Docks, the only one we know who's obscure enough for us not get help when we're trying to solo. tongue.gif

Wow, Awesome that she is able to do naked what none of my characters can do fully armored!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 24 2020, 06:26 PM
Post #4097

Councilor
Group Icon

Vicuña, being in a silly mood, decided to go solo Crypt of Hearts, and get some more pieces of Ebon Armory. This was definitely a silly idea, as Archmaster Siniel can summon zombies faster than a tank can kill them, and he's invulnerable until you do so. So we had a stalemate, and gave up. It's much like taking on Sharpfang the Troll, in that neither will win, and you just get too tired to continue.

And all she came out with was yet another pair of sabatons. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 24 2020, 06:38 PM
Post #4098

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric is hunting for a Leviathan ring and battleaxe, so he is a regular in Crypt of Hearts. Maybe we could get him together with Vicuña. They would probably each get what they don't want, which should work out!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 24 2020, 06:42 PM
Post #4099

Councilor
Group Icon

That sounds like a plan!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 2 2021, 08:42 PM
Post #4100

Councilor
Group Icon

Well of course my machine threw a wobbly, and it never happened, but Vicuña has made progress on other fronts. She has maxed out all her crafting, level and rank, and has all the skills on her bars that she needs. Warhorn is rising at a glacial pace, but may get morphed by the Guild meet. She has the skill point waiting for that.

So if you find her online, she may just want to farm nCoH.

--------------------
+Quote Post

213 Pages V « < 203 204 205 206 207 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:50 AM