Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quest, Your favorite quest
Fargoth
post Jul 14 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #1

Evoker

So, tell me your favorite quest(s). I completed much of 'em, but I can't find my favorite. kvleft.gif So I ask you

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE QUEST tongue.gif

--------------------
Not often on the forums anymore.. Last time I've been here was about 3 months ago...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Jul 14 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #2

Agent

Im guessing for me it has to be the Dark Brotherhoods quest " Who Dunnit?" The only quest i reloaded to do again, so ,much fun smile.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 14 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

If that's the one where you systematically murder 5 people locked in a manor than I completely agree with you, that one was sooo much fun!

I also enjoyed the quests the actual Grey Fox gives you in order to steal an Elder Scroll, robbing blind monks, killing vampires, breaking into the Gold Tower, good stuff!

Those are the ones that come to my mind at the moment, I might fill you in with more later on.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Virdix
post Jul 14 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #4

Retainer

WHO DUNIT PWNS
+Quote Post
Abu the Cat
post Aug 6 2006, 05:46 AM
Post #5

Agent

I liked Sanguine's and Sheogorath's guests (I have a twisted mind). Lets see, well, I like all the quests where you have to kill people, and the joke ones. So, all of said quests would be in a toss up.

--------------------

Bow down to one of my cats!

Se llama Abu! (His name is Abu!)

IPB Image
cryocry on TESSource

Join the Order of Shorn
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 6 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

There was one miscellanius quest in, I believe Bravil where you have to find someone's husband who has a gambling problem. You talk to the Orc who he's been dealing with and then you end up being sent to an island where he has competitors hunt you in a fortress. That freaked me out because I didn't know if I was prepared enough to do it, but I managed. It ends sadly though sad.gif

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
I_am_elf_hear_me_roar
post Aug 25 2006, 01:56 AM
Post #7

Retainer

THE ULTIMENT(sp?) HEIST BABY!!
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 25 2006, 04:26 AM
Post #8

Agent

ultiment?

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 25 2006, 04:40 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Dungeon, just a bit of a friendly reminder to make longer posts. Some moderators consider one word posts spam. Just a head's up. goodjob.gif

And the correct spelling is Ultimate. To answer your probably rhetorical question. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kurt Hawkeye
post Dec 2 2006, 09:51 AM
Post #10

Associate

My favorite was actually in the MQ..."The Path of Dawn." I think it was more because of the way I completed it than the quest itself though...

*SPOILER ALERT**

I am a sneaky Ranger-type so I chose to infiltrate the Mythic Dawn via disguise. I watched Camoran disapear ("compassion! The amulet!") and then they asked me to make a sacrafice. I said yes, knowing I could not fight off a bunch of people with my fists (since the jerk took my entire inventory.) But as I was looking down at the poor Aragonian prisoner I thought to myself, "why should this poor innocent guy die? Screw these jerks!" And I turned the silver knife on the Mythc Dawn cultists biggrin.gif I killed everyone in the room, released the prisoner, and fought alongside him all the way out of the shrine--really fearing for him and doing everything in my power to make sure he stayed alive. I know it's cheesy, but at the end, when he thanked me for saving him, it felt really, really good. Because I had CHOSEN to save him; it wasn't part of some script y'know?

Anyway, long, prolly pointless story, but that silver dagger I used is still my favorite quest rememberance in my Bruma house smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

“You grow up when you decide to do right, and not what's right for you, but what's right for everyone, even if it hurts." -Malcolm Reynolds
+Quote Post
The Vulture
post Dec 4 2006, 08:07 PM
Post #11

Evoker

Defense Of Bruma, me and Cpt.Burd kicked a$$

--------------------
check out my forum The Order Of Shorn
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Dec 5 2006, 12:58 AM
Post #12

Knower
Group Icon

I liked the dark brotherhood quest were you make your way back up the sewers to kill that mocking dark elf, I thought it was just really cool sneaking past all the gaurds, and I even grabbed the note about the Mythic dawn assasins for a souvineer (I keep a souvineer for all my killings).
Who dunnit is cool too, first time I got the Imperial guard dude to kill the nord then an arrow landed in his back as he was trying to break down the door, I thought it was really cool that he picked up his uniform and became all gaurdy once 2 people had died, second time I did it in reverse order, leaving the rich dude Antionio or something to kill the dark elf girl he had a thing for while she was still waiting in his room for him, I don't think a dagger is the object of his she wanted in her.

Another cool quest is the fines quest in Cheydinhall, the evil way to do it is soooo fun, remind me never to go to a dinner party with a dark elf who doesn't like me.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 6 2006, 03:12 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Hrm, favorite quest ya say? It is a toss-up between the DB quests, trying to make everything an accident (mostly Who Dunnit, its awesome); then there is also the quest MM mentioned, with the orc, it was great; and the Grey Fox quests; I'm sure I've had more that I've liked but I haven't played Oblivion in a (long) while.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Shiniku
post Dec 8 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #14

Retainer

Hmm, I liked that one quest during the main quest where you have to get guards from the various towns, and they ALL ask you for a favor first, and ALL of them are the same favor (close an oblivion gate outside the town)
It may sound Like I'm being scarcastic but I really enjoyed closing oblivion gates. It's funny though that they thought they were in such peril before you close the gate, then they're so releived, yet there's clearly one about 10 feet away from the one I had just closed... quite amusing.

I enjoyed the quest The Metal Mallet broguht up too. Along with Sheogorath's dealy. And , I know this is more than one quest, but I liked the fighters guild quests pretty well, I thought the whole blackwood thing was cool, though everyone else seemed to hate it. And despite my fondness of assasins, and long-time affiliation with thedarkbrotherhood.com, I didn't really care for the DB quests.

--------------------
Damnation nation, what's your situation?
IPB Image
Click image for my deviant art.
+Quote Post
Silmarillion=??
post Apr 9 2007, 12:15 PM
Post #15

Agent

I like the Knights of the Nine quest,when we are going to ordering 8 or 6 men to attack the base of Umaril biggrin.gif and fight him upp in the sky biggrin.gif

--------------------
And Then There Was Silence

P.S. Nords are from Norway
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
+Quote Post
~Jalnos~
post May 20 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #16

Retainer

I loved Whodunnit, as I killed the old lady in the basement in the end it was just The nord, the young rich guy and the dark elf. I killed the dark elf, then talked to the rich guy, who got all emotional, ran downstairs, and gave the Nord a punch to the head, killing him. Then, after he was relieved to have the "killer" dead, I got out my blade, and power attacked him down the stairs. Good times.
I also really enjoyed Sanguine and Sheogorath's quests, especially getting to scare thos stupid Khajiits.
That's all I can think of right now.

--------------------
You can't Judge a book, Lookin' at the cover, you can't love someone without messin' with another.
+Quote Post
Sphinx
post Apr 13 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #17

Associate

The battle of Bruma

The most important against the siege machine.

Though Kvatch would of been a spectacular town prior to its destruction.
I wouldve preferred the dremora had attacked Bravil a sewer of a town instead of kvatch.

the Sphinx nono.gif

This post has been edited by Sphinx: Apr 13 2008, 11:33 AM
+Quote Post
Pirate King Atomsk
post Jun 10 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #18

Associate

I liked Whodunnit, Sanguine's quest and Mephala's quest.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Jun 14 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #19

Knower
Group Icon

Since everybody like "Who Dunnit" so much, I tried it. So overrated. My favourite is without doubt "A brush with death".

This post has been edited by Daedroth: Jun 14 2008, 09:23 PM

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Jun 18 2008, 05:52 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

The Forlorn Watchman. I can drop off the Log of the Emma May at his daughters house. Angelie was a nice touch on the part of the Devs.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:58 PM