Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game keeps crashing
Duezala
post Jul 28 2006, 07:11 AM
Post #1

Retainer

My computer meets all the recommended requirements with a Nvidia 7800 card. Everything was fine until I got to the Chey guild recommendation and then it started crashing every 2 minutes. I downloaded the patch but it doesn't help. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be? GRRRRRR~!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chiglet
post Aug 5 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #2

Evoker

What exactly does it do when it crashes? ie: parti-coloured screen? error messages? Computer simply freezes and goes to a blank screen? Computer shuts off? If you can give more detailed info, maybe one of the boards techno-kids can help. smile.gif

I've got a radion 1900XTX graphics card, and I STILL have weird things happening in the game graphics-wise. Doors are slow to open, fountains don't flow correctly, spell effects are in slow motion, and those handy-dany corpse-mashers are slower than slugs. Haven't figured out why yet.

Chiglet smile.gif

--------------------
To the Void we all shall go...
+Quote Post
Duezala
post Aug 30 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #3

Retainer

Oops, sorry it took me so long to post. I didn't see your reponse. When I purchased my videocard Nvidia 7800 the dealer had installed an 81.98 driver which they said was the newest one. It turns out that the newest driver had just come out a couple months later and this apparently has made all the difference. It is 91.31 and seems to have solved my crashing problems. So far, I've only had 2 error messages but only when I exit the game and only, after very prolonged periods of play time (i.e. excess of 8 hours). I love this game wink.gif
+Quote Post
deemu
post Oct 2 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #4

Agent

your cpu can over heat or you could have a faulty motherboard

--------------------

IPB Image
lean wit it dont rock wit it
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Oct 4 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

yeah, my computer kept crashing because it kept overheating. but looks like you figured it out soooo

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:15 PM