Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Whats a good spear, i need to find one
1234king
post Apr 13 2006, 04:43 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

i just created a new argonian character. you know this is the first time i ever played as an argonian. He is lvl 3, where can i find a good spear. the best one ive ever found is deadric and the one you get for doing that tribunal quest in the temple.

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xycolian
post Apr 13 2006, 06:57 AM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Apr 12 2006, 08:43 PM)
i just created a new argonian character. you know this is the first time i ever played as an argonian. He is lvl 3, where can i find a good spear. the best one ive ever found is deadric and the one you get for doing that tribunal quest in the temple.

The best one that you can ever get (without mods of course) is either spear of the hunter (a possible reward for Bloodmoon main quest) or the spear of Bitter Mercy, which you get for killing the Giant Bull netch with the Fork of Horripilation for sheogorath (I think his shrine is in one of Vivec's sewers).

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Jul 3 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #3

Agent

QUOTE(xycolian @ Apr 13 2006, 01:57 AM) *

QUOTE(1234king @ Apr 12 2006, 08:43 PM)

The best one that you can ever get (without mods of course) is either spear of the hunter (a possible reward for Bloodmoon main quest) or the spear of Bitter Mercy, which you get for killing the Giant Bull netch with the Fork of Horripilation for sheogorath (I think his shrine is in one of Vivec's sewers).

what?!!!!! ohmy.gif how do you get the spear of the hunter from the quest???? tell me and ill probably make a new argonian char. so plz tell me.... verysad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TormentedSoul
post Jul 7 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #4

Retainer

The spear of the hunter is part of the Bloodmoon expansion. It can only be obtained in the main quest if you defeat the guile form of Hircine at the end of the main quest. If you need more info let me know but I did not want to post too much as it would kinda ruin things for some people. Now I have not gotten this spear myself but that seems to be the correct way to get it as I googled it and all the sites that had info on it said the same thing. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Jul 7 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #5

Agent

QUOTE(TormentedSoul @ Jul 7 2006, 03:41 AM) *

The spear of the hunter is part of the Bloodmoon expansion. It can only be obtained in the main quest if you defeat the guile form of Hircine at the end of the main quest. If you need more info let me know but I did not want to post too much as it would kinda ruin things for some people. Now I have not gotten this spear myself but that seems to be the correct way to get it as I googled it and all the sites that had info on it said the same thing. wink.gif

ok thanx. i beat the other forms just to c what i got and didnt want to go through another 5 min of loading time laugh.gif i thought it'd give me sumthin that actually has something to do with guile. wacko.gif thx a lot. you've been a GREAT help wub.gif im off to make an argonian! goodjob.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TormentedSoul
post Jul 8 2006, 05:47 AM
Post #6

Retainer

No problem, glad I could help. biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:22 AM