Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Possible i suppose, Articles from TIL?
brgenerator
post Mar 7 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Retainer

I was just browsing TIL, and i was reminded that they have an articles section, some of which would fit right in with the theme of this mod.

I'm by no means suggesting that these people should be contacted immediately, i'm just saying that it's a possibility that this mod could entertain if the quantity of books needs to be fleshed out.

Maybe some kind of neglected 'Imperial Library' room within the library itself? Just an idea! tongue.gif

By the way...hi! (I'm a new follower from the official forums), i'll probably be hanging around here for a while if thats alright, it sounds like a very cool idea for a mod.

Also, i posted this question on the official forums, but now i've come on here, i'd may as well get the answer straight from the horses mouth...

..Would there be any use for some kind of philosophical guidebook, maybe a book of fictional philosophical quotes, or a philosophical dialogue from an ancient imperial philosopher or something!? I dunno, just trying to think up some new ideas, outside of the classical storytelling books.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:12 AM