Post #3241

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 11 2018, 05:10 PM) *

Where's that pic, Crowman? biggrin.gif

-Eh-hrrm....

*ignores question*

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 11 2018, 05:10 PM) *

Anyway, beautiful write-up. I can just picture the guy walking around through foggy, lonely streets.

Thanks! It was a very atmospheric session and I'm glad my writing showcased that biggrin.gif

Lothran often encounters Jakben when in the City, but only because he knows right where and when to find him. And the streets were only empty because of the hour. Otherwise there's lots of people out and about smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 19 2018, 06:39 PM
Post #3242

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Lothran has now left the Imperial City and is currently in Aleswell, as tradition dictates. He left in the early morning and only encountered a Billy at Fort Empire, nothing else worthy of mentioning.

He was glad to see all the sheep are still alive and well in their pen. Lothran locked them up in there years ago to secure their existence, how else would the good people of Cyrodiil get their yarns? smile.gif

Pics in the pic thread!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 23 2018, 02:10 PM
Post #3243

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 19 2018, 12:39 PM) *

Pics in the pic thread!

Cripes, FINALLY! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 23 2018, 06:56 PM
Post #3244

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 23 2018, 02:10 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 19 2018, 12:39 PM) *

Pics in the pic thread!

Cripes, FINALLY! laugh.gif

Yeah, but now my camera broke down again... wink.gif

---------------------------------------

Farewell to Aleswell

Lothran left the inn and the Dunmer siblings right after breakfast. He felt the mountains call for him and he's not one to say nay. The sky forewarned about what's coming; heavy clouds and chilly winds spoke of a winter worthy of its name. Better make haste and get a fire going in the cabin.

A lone legionnaire on horse helped disperse of a marauder at Sercen, and while the soldier afterwards went onwards to Roxey Inn, Lothran opted for the road northbound. No turning back now.

After a while he met a formidable foe; a Minotaur Lord. But slow and bulky loses the race while quick and nimble wins and the so-called Lord soon greeted the paved road. A Forester gave Lothran a friendly hello and further up the road, beyond the crossroads Chorrol/Bruma, a female Khajiit bandit patiently listened to what Lothran had to say and when they parted she was both richer in gold and disposition. Yes, Lothran never attacks before giving someone a chance to prove their worth.

Finally, Bruma was in sight. The sign ahead pointed left towards town while the road to the right had no destination marked. Not that Lothran didn't know what was there though and I dare say, he will venture there many a time before winter ends.

Weather was cold, wind was biting, but the people of Bruma was out and about gossiping as they had always done. The trusty guards were making their rounds, lifting their heads and giving away a friendly smile upon seeing the Dunmer. They knew they had just gotten reinforced and even though only from time to time, help is always appreciated.

Lothran brushed the snow off the stairs to his house, his finger reaching for the key. With a click the door was unlocked and he made his way inside. The cabin was cold and dark, proving no one had been there for quite some time. Closing the door behind him, Lothran made his way to the kitchen to start a fire. Winter season was upon him, and he was home again.

This post has been edited by mirocu: Nov 24 2018, 08:39 AM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 23 2018, 07:32 PM
Post #3245

Paladin
Group Icon

Aww, what a wonderful little segment of Lothie's journey to his winter home. happy.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 24 2018, 08:48 AM
Post #3246

Master
Group Icon

Wonderfully written, mirocu.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 24 2018, 09:05 AM
Post #3247

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Thanks, guys!

I always make small mistakes though, hence the edit. Lack of experience in writing.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 28 2018, 08:25 PM
Post #3248

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh, someone's been in there, alright! emot-ninja1.gif His name was inspired by a hot breakfast cereal, if ya need a hint. He was in there. Didn't find much of interest. Much more fun stealing silverware from the castle. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 30 2018, 06:47 PM
Post #3249

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Good that breakfast cereal didn't take anything. It costs to steal from a fellow member, you know wink.gif

------------------

First evening at Olav's! Lots of people as usual with reinforcement from Salomon Geonette who got to Bruma before Lothran. So did Stantus Varrid, btw, but he prefers Jerall View.

What happened at Olav's tonight, then? Well, Ongar managed to get shot down no less than three times and even Karinnarre who never gets into trouble got hacked down by a guard. Not to mention, other patrons managed to get shot too by the guards who apparently have taken shooting lessons from Stormtroopers.

So to answer the question as to what happened; nothing much. Business as usual biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: Nov 30 2018, 08:25 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 4 2018, 08:51 PM
Post #3250

Spam Meister
Group Icon

First raid in Plundered Mine for the season!

Lothran went in with bells and whistles as usual, standing back while letting his Spriggan and bear do most of the work. Whatever was left fell to spells and Snowflake. Snowflake might not be powerful in a single blow, but it can be swung very fast and combined with a Paralyze/Weakness to Frost spell, it's devastating.

Down in the groundworks Lothran once again found, or rather accidentally made, two goblins fight each other. I reckon friendly fire on their part. Either way it was more fun than going to the arena, and much more cheap! tongue.gif

Once on the outside, Lothran checked up on the Forester guarding the area where Honmund picks his mushrooms. And yes, he was indeed still guarding the same area and had not wandered off. Honmund's mount was there but no sign of Honmund himself so I reckon he'd forgotten about it and just went home on foot as he sometimes does.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 4 2018, 09:08 PM
Post #3251

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice to see Lothran enjoying some of traditional winter in Bruma past times. Also nice to see the Christmas Crow decked out with red hat! tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 5 2018, 12:46 AM
Post #3252

Councilor
Group Icon

Those poor goblins. They've had it easy all year and now things are going to get tough for them again. Then again, won't they ever learn?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 14 2018, 06:45 PM
Post #3253

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 4 2018, 09:08 PM) *

Nice to see Lothran enjoying some of traditional winter in Bruma past times.

He will get to all of them in due time biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 5 2018, 12:46 AM) *

Those poor goblins. They've had it easy all year and now things are going to get tough for them again. Then again, won't they ever learn?

They seem to be very hard learners indeed. It never dawns on them to stop sending small batches of reinforcements tongue.gif

------------------------

After a few days off, Lothran is now out in the Jeralls again. This time he decided to pop in to Capstone Cave to see what's what. The inhabitants were less than pleased and so they went the way of the goblins and Lothran went away with more gold in his pockets. Not to mention a gold nugget AND a silver nugget - score!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 17 2018, 01:55 PM
Post #3254

Councilor
Group Icon

I know what you mean about nuggets... they are sort of rare in this game. My characters usually hoard them, put them on a shelf along with some other rare treasures.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 17 2018, 08:41 PM
Post #3255

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Nice touch putting them on display. Lothran just shoves them into his treasure chest and be done with it tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 21 2018, 07:20 PM
Post #3256

Spam Meister
Group Icon

One last evening at Olav's before Pale Pass. Yes, tomorrow the annual Ogre hunt begins and Lothran is ready. Bow, arrows, spells, potions and poisons are all just waiting for it. And Snowflake of course. Gotta keep the backup.

Not sure how many years we've been doing this now, Lothran and I. But this hunt is always the highlight of the year. It's definitely something very special about Pale Pass smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 22 2018, 07:19 PM
Post #3257

Spam Meister
Group Icon

As is tradition, Lothran left Bruma in the early hours of the morning and headed straight towards Serpent's Trail. Around the same area that Honmund likes to pick Clouded Funnel Caps, as it happens. He stopped briefly to chat with him and the patrolling forester, but wasted no more time and he soon found himself within the dark, freezing tunnel.

The Spriggan who comes whenever Lothran calls for her got the honor of dispatching the Cavebosses of the Trail. She's remarkably strong and they all fell for her attacks. Her and her Black Bear's. Eventually, Lothran faced the door leading out to the other side and he was once again in the legendary Pale Pass.

A few Ogres were slain on the way to the fort, those unfortunate ones who happened to stand right in the way. Most fell to Lothran's poisons, delivered by arrow, and didn't even reach the Dunmer's feet in time to meet his sword or dagger. A couple Ogres residing right by the fort were cut down either by Snowflake or Goldbrand and when reaching the top, Lothran set up his tent on the other side of the gap where the floor had crumbled. Ogres don't jump too far so setting up camp here is ideal. No matter how good a hunter you are, you don't wanna be surprised when you're sleeping.

Looking out over the valley one last time before bed, Lothran pondered about the previous hunts. And when coming here for the very first time. Indeed, he had many memories from this place, and he's about to make another.

The annual Christmas Ogre hunt has begun.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 22 2018, 08:28 PM
Post #3258

Paladin
Group Icon

WooHoo! The annual Pale Pass Pilgrimage has begun! tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 23 2018, 09:01 PM
Post #3259

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 22 2018, 02:28 PM) *

WooHoo! The annual Pale Pass Pilgrimage has begun! tongue.gif

Yeah, time really does fly. laugh.gif Seems like he was just leaving Bruma.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 24 2018, 10:35 AM
Post #3260

Spam Meister
Group Icon

It does, doesn't it? biggrin.gif

First sweep of the area is done and I think he got all of the Ogres. Now he will make another go and enjoy the place more, contemplating on distant memories.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 161 162 163 164 165 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:14 PM