3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Secret of the Red Altar, Characters, Characters for the new role-play
Dantrag
post May 29 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

Well, I kind of wanted Ahn to be a former member of the Bronze Guild that recently turned to the Red Altar, but I don't know enough of what you had in mind to do so, so I just had him be an atypical keeper of the secret.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 29 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

Mine are as follows, I'll choose Dogan's for certain later

Phiona: Red Altar
Dogan: uncertain as of yet
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post May 30 2007, 03:19 AM
Post #23

Agent

reggard wolfbite, aspiring barbarian lord and master of the ladies: Keeper of Secrets

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 30 2007, 04:26 AM
Post #24

Agent

Sides are almost equal. Lord Raven, if your second guy could be on the Red Altar side, then maybe either Dantrag or Shogun Sniper could also control the Red Altar leader. I can control Hitius, and then both teams are equal.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 30 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

i'll pass. i have the arch baddy of the current RP.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post May 30 2007, 04:30 AM
Post #26

Agent

want him, dan?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 30 2007, 04:31 AM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

Okay, then. The Bard is yet another bad guy in disguise..... what happened to the good ol' days when bad people actually boasted in public while drunk so everyone knew about them and the good guys could simply arrest and or kill him/her.

Why did they have to get smart? laugh.gif
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 30 2007, 05:02 AM
Post #28

Agent

The RP would be really short if they weren't. rolleyes.gif

Name: Hanadam Hitius

Race: Imperial

Best Seven Skills: Long Blade, Destruction, Alteration, Restoration, Medium Armor, Athletics, Blunt Weapon

Weakness: Anything stronger than him. Also being surrounded by many foes. And archers.

Advantages: Anything weaker than him. Enemies in one area, and not all around him, allowing him to completely focus on the group without worrying about being hit from behind.

Weapons: Iron Broad Sword and Short Staff

Apparel: When at home (guild house) he wears a brown robe and sandals. When out he wears an imperial chain cuirass (father's heirloom), iron gauntlets, imperial chain boots, and casual tan pants.

History: Grew up with his friend Mayuhns Sayn, until his recent death. Now he is out to seek his killer, the Worshippers of the Red Altar, with other Keepers of the Secret.

Brief Description: Dark blue eyes, brownish blond hair that almost hangs on his shoulders, and facial hair around his mouth, chin and light sideburns.

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: May 30 2007, 05:03 AM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
minque
post May 31 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #29

Wise Woman
Group Icon

OK might as well join in! I´ll try to play a more wicked one this time...or she may turn out to be rater good in the end...if she survives, ohmy.gif

Name: Almalexia, (oh no she can´t call herself that!!! So she normally present herself as Lexie)

Race: Imperial/Dunmer

Best seven skills: Speechcraft, acrobatics, athletics, intelligence, mercantile, marksman, alchemy, illusion (ok it was 8)

Weakness: She has an attitude, she gets angry real quick, she can be very sarcastic, and she usually annoys people, except of course....men! blink.gif

Advantages: She´s intelligent, very well built and thus pretty strong for being a woman. She can talk the crap out of anyone, and mostly ppl underestimate her..now that´s a big mistake!

Weapons: A bow, and arrows, and her sharp tounge of course

Apparel: She wears black! Black tight pants, a black very tight shirt that reveals...ahem..quite a lot! embarrased.gif Then she wears a broad leather belt, black of course but with metalornaments, like spikes. She doesn´r bother about armor! Or any robe, it interferes with her movements she thinks.

History: Lexie was born in secret deep down the sewers in Mournhold, as the illegitimate daughter of one of Queen Almalexia´s Hands and a poor barmaid from The Winged Guar. She was to be kept out of sight or her mother would loose her job. Really she was not meant to be! It all started one evening when three of Her Hands were celebrating the birthday of one of them by spending the evening at the Winged Guar, drinking their guts out. Of course the good looking barmaid, attracted the drunken Hands! And so the inevitable was a fact! All three of them used the poor girl and she ended up pregnant. The name she gave her daughter was purely intentional, it was meant as a lead to her heritage!

The proprietor was kind enough to let the girl stay but she had to keep her child out of sight. When Lexie was 13 years, her mother died. She then had noone. The proprietor of the WG, adviced Lexie to go to Vvardenfell to seek a life!. She did, and ended up in Suran, where Desele, the owner of that..Club, gave her a job and a place to stay. ....Hmmm

Brief description: Lexie is tall, strong and well built, really well built! She has jet black hair long and shiny. Her eyes are dark reddish-brown, almost black. Her skin is pale from spending so much time in the sewers. She is a very attractive woman who knows her ways with men, she was thoroughly educated and trained by Desele! hubbahubba.gif

She now just turns up, nobody knows from where, she´s just....appearing in front of those men at that meeting....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 1 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #30

Agent

she sounds cool! know, however, that no woman is safe from reggard wolfbite.

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Jun 1 2007, 01:17 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 1 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #31

Agent

I'm guessing Lexie is with the Keepers of the Secret?

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 1 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

I sounds like she is. And Reggard Wolfbite had better keep his hands in his pockets. Sir Madrukh does not tolerate men who wish to defile a woman. (That's probably why he hasn't got a girlfriend yet. laugh.gif )

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 1 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

Well, Phiona will probably play coy during her first meetings with the males of the KOTS. However, her flirtation probably falls short of Lexie's. Dagon won't come across as an evil person, he's not actually. The bard is, for the most part, a contact of the Red Altar worshippers.

And (as shown in the first post as him) he's urged the Red Altar to see the folly of the ritual; we can all tell his warnings were unsuccessful.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jun 1 2007, 07:11 PM
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 2 2007, 03:30 AM
Post #34

Agent

sounds like it'll all play out nice.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 2 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #35

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Yeah I guess Lexie is a Secret-Keeper! And as for flirtstion..? well she might but then again she might not! I mean she got herself away from that business!

Now Reggad Wolfbite should as Mr Cloudy mentionen, keep his fingers in his pockets....when meeting Lex, that is if he really want to keep those fingers attached to his hand! ohmy.gif

Anyway I was thinking, she might sort of "know" the Kitty, I mean Jo´Puma, then she would have a connection and a reason to step into that chamber!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 2 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #36

Councilor
Group Icon

if she's in the guild, i think that's reason enough, so come on in! smile.gif

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 2 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #37

Wise Woman
Group Icon

She´s in...hehe but I doubt you guys even noticed her

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 3 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #38

Agent

lol we did.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Jun 14 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #39

Knower
Group Icon

Name: Lucien Forod

Race: Dunmer father, Breton Mother (Brumner?)

Best Seven Skills: (before I go rattling off the skill sheet from Morrowind, I felt as if I could make some up, if not, pm me, and we'll work it out) Hunting, Cooking, Fishing, Fletching, Speechcraft, Blacksmithing, Survivalist

Weakness(es): Lucien is of average height and not very strong. He is allergic to Hackle-Lo and Madrake Root. Also, he cannot stand the undead, or any other "illogical creature."

Advantages: Very good on his own, loves the woodlands. Can scrounge food from anywhere. Very likeable, not prone to fighting.

Weapons: Lucien uses whatever he can find, or make in some cases. However there is a family heirloom that he keeps in a safe place at his house. A Longbow, fabled never to miss when your target is evil (by his father).

Apparel: Simple garb of Imperial Origins, smocks and the like. He has a thing for shoes however, and constantly changes shoes. His favorites are Nordic Ice Boots, for some odd reason.

History: Lucien grew up under a proud father and a loving mother. There was hardships at times, especially during the Dagoth Ur Crisis, ultimately resulting in the death of his father. His mother died soon after that from grief, for the pair loved each other deeply. Lucien was cunning enough to find a reclusive guild high in the mountains were he trained in Survivalist techniques and the like. Soon, Lucien set off to live his own life, and he headed for another set of mountains on Mainland Morrowind. Lucien has not been married, for he speaks glibly around others, but one on one with a female, he freezes up, and sounds like a Khajit with a cold. Lucien lives in a small wood cabin in a little cove. He is happy there, and he has everything he needs.

Appearance: Lucien does not have the red eyes of Dunmer heritage, instead, he has the more handsome features of the Breton race. The ancient spirit of the Dunmer rests in Lucien, and the will of his ancestors is with him. Lucien has pale brown skin, hut he has the white hair of his father. Lucien wears his hair tied back in a tight knot when out hunting, but lets it fall around his shoulders when he is at home or at his forge. He has taught muscles, however, he is not bulging. He is quick to laugh and shrug off troubles, not one to dwell on pain. He loves music, and he sings and plays instruments frequently.

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Jun 20 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Ooh me next, me next!

Name: Igun Sparthorn

Race: redguard

Skill: Long blade, block, acrobatics, mercentile, conjuration, restoration and alteration

Weaknesses: Well for one, he's completely blind. That's about it, though, he's a pretty sharp guy and hsi willpower usually prevents him from succumbing to temptations. I'd say his only other weakness is cynicism, he thinks the world is a hopeless transgression into oblivion, both as individuals and as a society.

Advantages: He's incredibly fast, both his body and his mind. He also has a lot of experience in life so he's pretty wise and lastly he's unmatched in acrobatics, total ninja if only he could see well enough to through projectiles.

Weapons: An old cutlass, no more no less. He conjures weapons, too, though.

Apparal: He still wears the red collared shirt and black pants from his pirating days, but typically wears a long, thick white coat these days as well. He is very simple, needing little but his walking stick.

History: The House of Black was a pretty famous pirate crew around 25 years ago. Igun was the first mate. Eventually a ship owned by a very rich merchent with a vendetta was sent out as bait, they took it and all got captured. Igun's life was spared among 7 others, but they cut out his eyes as a reminder. He was young and foolish, and sought revenge against the merchant but the merchant employed sorcerers as security guards so it was easier said than done. Igun trained under an illusionist, wasting all the savings he had left and working for countless hours to improve his skill so he could successfully sneak into the merchant's bed chamber. He found the merchant had grown old and sick and could not leave from his bed. He lived in acute, chronic pain and his skin looked like it was peeling off. He chose to spare the man's life knowing it murder would have been an act of mercy.

So, he moved on and settled down with a wife and a couple of kids, but then they got killed by ogres and now he's a blind, depressed old dude

Appearance: Scruffy gray beard, thick granite dreadlocks, two white glass eyes, and he's pretty dark skinned, too. He's not old fart looking or anything, he just looks like he carries a lot of weight around with him.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:27 PM